• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

━ ◞ :: WELCOME TO THE SHOW ×
                              █* ━ THREAD OWNER :: Sexual Remedy
                              █* ━ GRAPHICS :: all done by me
                              █* ━ RP THEME :: reality dating shows
                              █* ━ LEVEL :: literate + (4+ paragraphs)
                              █* ━ ACCEPTING :: full <3
                              █* ━ LINKS :: ooc

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ For years now ::
                                            • Highschool sweethearts are made to stay just a past, right? Well what
                                              happens when sweethearts are reunited? I mean, they obviously split for
                                              a reason. Twelve individuals were told they would be getting a vacation
                                              of a lifetime where they would be filmed for a hot new show. Without being
                                              given many other details, the twelve of them were shipped out to the Caribbean to
                                              find love and party before they got too old. Little did they know, they would be
                                              sharing a house with their highschool sweetheart.

As they all signed up, thinking they would get to be on this reality dating
                                              show, they will all be in for a surprise, when they arrive and are living with
                                              the person they once loved. Will past relationships rekindle or will you find
                                              someone else to love? Regardless, the house will be filled with drama, lies,
                                              and tons of fun. Hidden cameras will capture all of the drama that goes on in
                                              the home, and the viewers at home will see every second of it.

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ GENERAL RULES ::
                                      • You guys know we gotta have them, right? Just don't be stupid and screw the whole
                                        thing up for us, okay. This means; Follow TOS. Skip sex scenes. Don't even try bringing
                                        it to messages, cause that's just weird.. Anyways, don't be annoying. If you have any
                                        issues with any of the other roleplayers or even myself, come message me about it. Don't
                                        try to scream at each other in the ooc. This just makes my life ten times easier if we keep
                                        it clean here. This doesn't mean you have to completely leave out the romance, just when
                                        the clothes come off, make a little timeskip. Easy enough. Oh, please don't steal anything.
                                        I'm pretty sure this is an original idea. I've been working on it for awhile now, and I'd like to
                                        keep it my creation. Come to me if you're tempted. We can talk about it. This goes for the
                                        graphics too. I worked really hard on them.

█* ━ APPLICATIONS ::
                                      • so, the way I did this is suppose to make your lives easier. I used to make people fill out
                                        these crazy long skeletons, then i'd post them in a thread, but I decided to put them in the
                                        thread this time. You click the link on the first post that says 'ooc thread' to get the reserves,
                                        and then you'll find all the fun coding to fill out and submit it there. I prefer to keep it all in
                                        the thread and not in my inbox - just so I can stay more organized. Please post the reserve
                                        there. For the skeleton, please create a test thread with all you think we need to know about
                                        your character. Color it, code it, and make it pretty. Once you're done, link it to me in the
                                        thread, and i'll link your character's reserve picture to it. Sound good? samples are a must
                                        when applying. Don't forget them. I won't consider you. You have about 48 hours to get me
                                        the link to the full skeleton, or i'll revoke the reserve. I think that's fair.

█* ━ POSTING & LITERACY ::
                                      • I'm really sorry that i'm such a butthead about this. I REALLY want some thick
                                        quality paragraphs. Four minimum, and no little skimpy ones. It makes it much harder for
                                        other characters to reply to yours. Draw it out a bit, make it more fun. I know we all have
                                        busy lives, so it makes it hard to say how many times you need to post weekly. I am just
                                        gonna say; Stay Active. Twice a week per character? Does that sound fair? I've seen way
                                        too many roleplays open and die within a week or two. It's pretty sad. I really hope this one
                                        can survive for awhile. No bright colors, no font under 9, and none larger than 11. Thank you!

█* ━ CHARACTERS ::
                                      • I think a handful of people will agree with me on this one; please no scene or emo models.
                                        Famous people are alright, just not too famous. I just feel like it's easier to get more into
                                        a character if you don't know anything about the model playing them. Make them your own!
                                        No mary-sues or jane-does. I love diversity. If you could try to make their posts pretty,
                                        that would be awesome. There are a lot of shops to buy graphics from. I'd really like people
                                        to only apply for 1-2 characters. Since it's a smaller group of twelve, I feel like it's much
                                        easier to keep the numbers small. Thanks so much for understanding. Also, though each
                                        character is based off of the blurb i gave, you do NOT have to completely go by the details I
                                        have provided on them if you have other ideas. Do some of your own research. If you
                                        completely hate the way I created a pairing, let me know and we can adjust it! They also don't
                                        have to fall for the person they're exes with. It's just a guideline for some drama to happen.

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ COUPLE ONE ::
                                      • × ×
                                        × ×He was a jock. She was a bookworm.
                                        × ×They were neighbors, but from different cliques
                                        × ×Once he realized he was in love with her, he fell hard for her.
                                        × ×She loved him back, but she didn't think being in the NFL was a real career
                                        × ×They still loved each other, but they parted to go on and be successful

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  xxxjessalyn nichole king xxx
                                      AGE ┋ twenty-four
                                      GENDER ┋ female
                                      OCCUPATION┋ historian; part-time museum curator
                                      COUPLE #┋ one
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #F09986
                                      organized warm witty

When one was a child, the first visit to the museum was the most magical trip in the world. The dinosaurs walked again, animals from all over the world roamed the halls, art that famous artists have touched are almost in reach, and that is all thanks to a museum curator. Jessalyn Nichole King is one of the country's top museum curator, rising through the ranks with ease. Starting off at small museums, she soon moved to larger ones. She is almost in reach of being able to work at one of the country's top museums, the Smithsonian. She was the quiet bookworm in high school, always studying, always in the library, keeping to herself. When the top athlete of the school noticed her, it was a whirlwind romance, and they were deeply in love. When they continued on to college together, after freshman year, she realized that she didn't think that his career choice was the best, and so they disagreed, but parted on good terms. After they separated, she threw herself into her work, she was heart broken, but she wanted to make a name for herself. Now she is one of the youngest museum curator's in the country but yet, here she is. A friend placed her name in for a voting, and she was then on her way to this MTV show, a dating show.

the unholy star

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxsasha lucio clarkexxx
                                      AGE ┋ 27
                                      GENDER ┋ male
                                      OCCUPATION┋ nfl - ne patriots
                                      COUPLE #┋ one
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #434ba0
                                      loyal affectionate confident

Sasha was the middle child of six other children, all girls. So, suffice it to say, he was raised by girls. All of them were just as active as he, and they all had some kind of singular skill. Sasha was pretty much everything sports. He started out in little league, then moved onto spread out in gradeschool. It wasn't until he got into highschool that he decided football was the way to go. He pretty much put all of his focus into it, determined to make his life out of it. It wasn't until he met probably the cutest nerd girl that his focus changed. Well, not completely, he just shared some of it with her. He fell pretty fast, he would say love at first site but it was more like love at third site. He was devoted to her in almost every way, until she tried to get him to change his career path. That was one thing he couldn't do for her since it was something he knew he could make a career out of, and it was a dream. They ended the relationship soon after that and having nothing else to do, Sasha was left to focus on nothing but football. He made it into the ranks of NFL, and was chartered into the Patriots team. His media agent actually signed him up for the show, thinking it would be good for publicity, and there he went. He thinks it's kind of ridiculous but there's not much to say about it.

Candi Cosmo

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ COUPLE TWO ::
                                      • × × They grew up experimenting with the drugs, parties, and all that jazz.
                                        × × She started going overboard with the drugs
                                        × × He wanted to sober up.
                                        × × He tried to help her quit, but she became obsessive and left him for the drugs & party life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                  xxxsylvia daphne blythe xxx
                                      AGE ┋ twenty-four
                                      GENDER ┋ female
                                      OCCUPATION┋ waitress
                                      COUPLE #┋ two
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #530327
                                      curious stubborn resentful

At the age of sixteen Sylvia was introduced to marijuana and her life has been downhill ever since. When she first started smoking it didn't seem like a big deal and she laughed when people called it a "gateway drug." But then someone talked her into trying heroine and she was instantly hooked. She lived for the parties and was often seen with her tongue down someone's throat, which didn't go over well with her boyfriend. Needless to say, she was out of control but, no matter how many times he pleaded with her, she refused to give up the party life. It even got so bad that her parents kicked her out, leaving Sylvia to fend for herself. So Sylvia dropped out of high school and headed for California to start a singing career, leaving her boyfriend behind. She stayed there for six months before realizing she was in over head and was forced to move in with her grandparents. Just two weeks after moving in with them, Sylvia discovered she was pregnant and finally headed to rehab. By the time her little one was born, Sylvia had sobered up and got her GED. She's now determined to say sober for her baby girl.

elephant years

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxtrenton royce whalen xxx
                                      AGE ┋ twenty five
                                      GENDER ┋ male
                                      OCCUPATION┋ photographer
                                      COUPLE #┋ two
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #6C1615
                                      adventurous irascible giddy

growing up, life wasn't exactly easy and he never had anything he wanted handed to him. by the time he was fifteen he was already smoking marijuana with people he hardly even knew. the person who got him onto it was his own father who basically ran his mother off. trent didn't care what others thought of him for what he was doing, in fact a year or two later he got hooked on some more serious stuff and during that time he met someone and basically fell head over heels in love with her. after being with her for awhile, he decided he wanted to quit, everything single thing from the simple marijuana to cocaine. the only problem with this was that the girl he was with didn't agree with what he was wanting to accomplish and wanted to stay on the drugs. later on she ended up leaving him and running off somewhere, of course this left him more damaged than anything else and it just made him not want to do anything. finally after he had gone through his whole stage of 'depression', he started taking free community college courses and eventually fell in love with the idea of photography. he's now a photographer working his way up to the top and hasn't even thought about the girl who had left him or of the life he once had.

actually godzilla

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ COUPLE THREE ::
                                      • × × these two were considered the king & queen of their highschool.
                                        × × they both were dirty rich and beautiful.
                                        × × after highschool, he had goals, and she wanted to keep living out of daddys credit cards.
                                        × ×he ended up becoming very wealthy
                                        × ×she lost her daddy's fortune, but not her dignity.

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxlux lorelai listin xxx
                                      AGE ┋ 25
                                      GENDER ┋ female
                                      OCCUPATION┋ socialite
                                      COUPLE #┋ three
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #DB88BE
                                      snobby independent stubborn

The Listin family could be considered akin to the Kardashians. They were important for no real reason,
                                      but everyone wants to be around them. James Listin is a litigator, one of the highest paid in the country, and
                                      Elizabeth Listin designs wedding gowns for the rich and snobby. Their only daughter, Lux, was never in want
                                      of anything. She was beautiful, popular, and filthy ******** rich. She wasn't as ruthless in high school, because
                                      things just went her way constantly. There was never any need to assert herself. Her lifestyle was perfect:
                                      expensive car, all the best clothes all personally designed specifically for her, and the hottest boyfriend.
                                      Luxy, as only her close friends call her, was so content in her life. Until they decided to call it quits. It honestly
                                      devastated her. Because of her heartbreak, Luxy threw herself into anything that took away the pain.
                                      She used her affinity of getting what she wanted and turned that into being almost a heartbreaker of sorts. Her love affairs
                                      are the topic of every gossip rag printed around the world, and all because she won't let go of her high school
                                      sweetheart. Everythingwas perfect back then, and now that she's cut off from her father's money after running
                                      up a hefty tab on a vacation in Turks and Caicos, everything is far from perfect and she hates it. Luxy hates feeling
                                      out of control, but she will be back on top even if it kills her. Luxy has never accepted anything less than
                                      number one, and she isn't about to start now.

ben threw

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxClayton Samuel West xxx
                                      AGE ┋ 27
                                      GENDER ┋ male
                                      OCCUPATION┋talk show host
                                      COUPLE #┋three
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #9f6b5f
                                      outgoing boastful cunning

Clay West has always been the golden boy. From his devilishly good looks, to his the success
                                      of both himself and his parents. Through Highschool , he was every female's heart-throb, which
                                      includes teachers. He was into all sorts of sports, debate, and student council. He loved every
                                      single thing about his life, including the girl he was dating. She was just as perfect as he was,
                                      and every single person just craved the exclusiveness and riches that the two possessed. Once
                                      he graduated Highschool, it just went downhill. They had to come up with a decision about the
                                      future, and it just made more sense for the two of them to split. It wasn't like it was a bad break
                                      up or anything, they just had different ideas for themselves. After he left, he went to an ivy
                                      league college, and got his degree in entertainment, and also minored in business and marketing
                                      to keep his parents happy. Quickly, he was snatched up to become the new young face of a hit
                                      talk show called, "West Coast Live", which was a pun on the charming boy's last name. He was
                                      perfect for the job. Funny, Attractive, and could keep people entertained for hours.

Sexual Remedy

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ COUPLE FOUR ::
                                      • × × Since middle school, these two were always dating.
                                        × ×It was never a question, everyone assumed they would be together forever and get married.
                                        × ×He loved her, but he just felt like he was with her too much, and for too long.
                                        × ×He cheated on her several times, and when she found out, she forgave him time after time.
                                        × ×Finally, it was too much to handle, and she left.

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxtrinity josephine auron xxx
                                      AGE ┋ 26
                                      GENDER ┋ female
                                      OCCUPATION┋ sports agent
                                      COUPLE #┋ four
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #B18B8B
                                      resourceful spiteful confident

growing up, trinity was once a naive and passive girl. she was never a troublemaker and she always went with the flow. being raised by immigrant parents, her mother always taught her since she was young to always stay married, no matter what. it was how her parents marriage lasted; by being passive and patient. trinity took her mother's words to heart and always stuck by her teachings. as trinity got older and started following in her mother's footsteps she began to lose her self esteem, her voice, and her self. "going with the flow" never worked for trinity as much as she tried to fake her smiles and hide her pain. one psychiatry visits after another, trinity began to find the voice that she never had, gave her cheating ex up, and gained a new found love and respect for herself. she was now liberated and would be damned to go back to her old self.

slayonce

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxdominic angelos rodriguez xxx
                                      AGE ┋ twenty six
                                      GENDER ┋ male
                                      OCCUPATION┋ lawyer
                                      COUPLE #┋ four
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #5C4235
                                      cooperative decisive sincere

dominic grew up in a simple family, there were times where there were huge arguments are the smallest things. of course his parents didn't divorce for the sake of his well being as well for their new born daughter. throughout his school years, he made perfect grades (most of the time) and had his small group of friends. dominic however ended up meeting someone during middle school and had been with her throughout highschool. back then he didn't know what he wanted and ended up cheating on the one person who had stuck with him over the years. the main reason he did so was because he was unsure of where he was going in the future and wasn't positive that he wanted marriage. she eventually left him though which broke his heart(of course he deserved to feel that way); he ended up going to college and becoming a lawyer. through his college years, dominic ended up marrying someone he met; funny thing now is they're filing for divorce. he needed something totally different from what he was used to and he got it; he's on a dating show.

actually godzilla

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ COUPLE FIVE ::
                                      • × × He was a bad boy, she was a good girl
                                        × × all through school, she pretended not to notice him, but he was so mysterious
                                        × × once they ended up dating, they fought constantly.
                                        × × It never made any sense why they stayed together, but it happened.
                                        × × Finally, they grew sick of it, and split up.

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxellis mary-katherine o'malley xxx
                                      AGE ┋ 24
                                      GENDER ┋ female
                                      OCCUPATION┋ project geologist
                                      COUPLE #┋ five
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #008B8B (dark cyan)
                                      protective compassionate intelligent

Soft spoken and generally very shy, Ellie is one of the most thoughtful and one of the kindest people you could ever meet. Quick to extend a helping hand, even to a stranger, Ellie consistently puts everyone elses needs above her own. The eldest child of four, and the only girl, she was and still is the apple of her father's eye. Her family was a tight knit and very loving group, and when she was about twelve years old, the family suffered a devastating. Her mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer that was caught just a little too late, just a few weeks shy of her thirteenth birthday, Ellie's mother passed away. It was Ellie though who took it upon herself to care for her family, making the effort to cook, clean, and tending to her younger brothers. Through high school, Ellie was known to offer her time to tutor students and led a great number of student organized community projects that ranged from volunteering time in senior centers to collect food for the soup kitchen. However, it was only when she finally started dating him did Ellie discover that she in fact had a true Irish temper hidden beneath the surface.

Shotgun Sallie

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxaugust devlen sinclairexxx
                                      AGE ┋ 25
                                      GENDER ┋ male
                                      OCCUPATION┋ diesel mechanic
                                      COUPLE #┋ five
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #2f5a44
                                      stubborn opinionated judgmental

His father was an alcoholic, and mother had left long ago with some rich, young man. August was pretty much left to raise himself and his younger brother. Dealing with arguments with his father had pushed him to literally give no ******** about anything or anyone. He got into trouble, mostly just for the fun of it. He knew he'd get crap from his dad already, so why not have a reason for it? He somehow made it through school, scooting along the barely average gradescale. He was pretty amused when he found out this good little girl was after him, and humored her through it. But after a while, they just didn't mesh. Lord, she was annoying, pretty much everything about her started to annoy him. Eventually it led to them leaving each other, which he was completely okay with. He never really held any long term relationships after that, mostly one night flings or week long dating. He went to a mechanical tradeschool then got a job at a local garage. He still pretty much gives no ******** about anything.

Candi Cosmo

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ COUPLE SIX ::
                                      • × × this is the only couple that made it out of highschool and stayed together.
                                        × × She was insecure, and he kissed her problems away.
                                        × × Her family issues tore her apart, but he was always there for her.
                                        × × Finally, she didn't think she could weigh him down with her problems,
                                        × × so she left him with a note by the bed, and never even said goodbye.
                                        × × It hurt her too much to see his face as she left.
                                        × × They even were engaged.

User ImagexUser Image
                                  xxxPaige Laney McAdams xxx
                                      AGE ┋ 25
                                      GENDER ┋ female
                                      OCCUPATION┋crime investigator
                                      COUPLE #┋six
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #869376
                                      resourceful mellow particulate

She was never the prom queen, or really much of anyone in highschool, but she still tried to
                                      stay hopeful. People made fun of her growing up because of her home life. Paige was born
                                      normal, but her family was crazy. Her sister had been locked up for being psycho, and she
                                      already missed her like crazy. In middle school, Paige's sister brought a gun to school and
                                      threatened the school, but she didn't mean to do it. She just wasn't right in the head. After
                                      she was taken away, Paige took the fall for her sister. People laughed and called her crazy too.
                                      Once she met him, everything changed. It was like she didn't need friends, he kissed away her
                                      pain. He stood up for her, and she felt amazing with him. They stayed together past highschool,
                                      and were engaged, but she couldn't handle holding him down because of her family problems.
                                      Her abusive father, her drunk mother. He was too good for her, so she left him, without a word.
                                      She's really mellow, but has a funny sense of humor and enjoys company. She is very logical,
                                      and would not be considered to be a big dreamer. You'll usually find her curled up writing and
                                      keeping to her thought when she's not working. Her job keeps her on her toes all the time, trying
                                      to weed out the bad guys from Portland.

Sexual Remedy

xxxryan christopher holmes xxx
                                      AGE ┋ 26
                                      GENDER ┋ male
                                      OCCUPATION┋ bartender / writer
                                      COUPLE #┋ six
                                      POST COLOR ┋ #95A686
                                      passionate relaxed protective

Ryan has been a rather protective soul since the day his baby sister came into the world, only five years after him. He'd grown up in a pretty amazing household; his mother was a hard working waitress most days while the kids were in school, and his father was a construction worker that broke his back (figuratively) providing for the family. There wasn't much money at times, but they had each other, and that was enough. Ryan started working at age sixteen as a barista at a small in town coffee shop, and during one of his earlier high school years, he met the girl he hoped to one day call his wife. She was being picked on, abused, and seeing the helplessness in her eyes at that moment, he'd wrapped his arm around her shoulders and guided her away. She was everything to him, and he had everything she didn't; a family who cared, stability, and he was willing to give it all to her. Hell, he'd even offered up a ring, and she'd said yes, and then it all slipped through his fingers. She left in the middle of the night with no real explanation, no sign of her intentions, and he's been stuck ever since. His last few relationships have been misery compared to the one he had with her, but he's never been able to get out of the rut she left behind.

the goat within

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image
                              █* ━ THE MANSION ::
                                      • Three story huge mansion that stretches longer than you can imagine. It is located in a secluded
                                        area in the Caribbean. It's pretty much always sunny. The house has everything to offer. It's
                                        pretty hard to get bored here.

█* ━ CONFESSIONAL ::
                                    • This room is very important. This is the room where the guests go to
                                      document their feelings to the public without the rest of the house hearing. It's a white room
                                      with perfect lighting and a video camera across from the couch. You can admit any of
                                      your feelings to the confessional.

█* ━ KITCHEN ::
                                    • always stocked with healthy food & alcohol. Guests must prepare their meals though.

█* ━ LIVING ROOM/DEN ::
                                    • always stocked with healthy food. Guests must prepare their meals though.

█* ━ GYM ::
                                    • Stay in shape guys.

█* ━ POOL ::
                                    • Located on the roof is a grande pool. It's always great for swimming and hanging out. It also has
                                      a jacuzzi, and it's a great place to get a nice tan.

█* ━ BAY ::
                                    • The Bay is the house's private access
                                      to the clear beautiful waters.

█* ━ THE COVE ::
                                    • The cove is a bit more secluded.
                                      It's sheltered from the eyes of the house because of the
                                      massive rocks. it's beautiful to explore, and is known to
                                      bring people that drink it love.

█* ━ THE PEARL ::
                                    • This fine dining restaurant overlooks one of the islands most rough waves. It
                                      is one of the most expensive places to eat because of how beautiful the view is. Plus, their
                                      seafood is amazing.

█* ━ BELLAS ::
                                    • This restaurant is also very fine dining. They are known for their delicious italian
                                      dishes.

█* ━ THE SHOPS ::
                                    • There is not much shopping here, but there is a small cluster village
                                      where you can eat, pick up trinkets, and maybe have a little stroll

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dapper Fatcat

4,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
                    User Image

HELLO EVERYONE !!!

WELCOME TO THE SHOW. THERE IS A HIGH OF 88 DEGREES
                                            AND A LOW OF 68. IT'S A WARM SUNNY DAY, WITH A TINY BREEZE.
                                            WONDERFUL SETTING FOR OUR TWELVE GUESTS TO ARRIVE.

PLEASE GET YOUR MICS ATTACHED BY THE CREW BEFORE ENTERING
                                            THE HOUSE. ONCE YOU'RE ALL SET, THE CAMERAS WILL BEGIN ROLLING
                                            AS SOON AS YOU ENTER THE FRONT DOOR. AFTER YOU'VE ENTERED,
                                            YOU MAY FIND YOUR ROOM , ALONG WITH YOUR YOU CAN DO IT BEFORE
                                            YOU FIND YOUR ROOM, OR AFTERWARDS, BUT PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY
                                            TO THE CONFESSIONAL AND JUST SAY HELLO AND MAYBE A FEW
                                            THOUGHTS FOR THE WORLD TO SEE. DON'T FORGET... ALL EYES ARE ON YOU!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff