Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Nadia Akiame Thompson: Rocker Chick
Music runs through my veins, and the beat runs my heart

Music is the breathe of life. It is the beat of your heart. It is the pulse, it is blood, it is everything. You can always listen to music. No matter your mood, music would make it better. Music screams out your frustration, it soothes you when you want to cry. It lifts up when you are happy. Every emotion you will ever feel, has been expressed. Every situation you will ever go through, has been expressed. This is why, Nadia, had been put with the scene kids for there was not a group who appreciated music more.

It had been a super day. Not. She felt that her friendship with one of her best friends had been torn apart. Perhaps she should be nicer. Perhaps try to understand the situation. But honestly, she felt that her friend was a selfish b***h. Her parents were going through a divorce? So did like what? fifty one percent of marriages or something? And she thought that was a reason. ******** that. Her parents were separated but kept being together for public events. But you didn't see Nadia trying to ******** off herself. Seriously. This anger had been keeping her awake for some time. Thus when that goddamn call came at ******** five in the morning, she just answered and shrugged it off. As she went back to that half-sleep state, she soon heard that little alarm clock.

That beep beep beep. She took the alarm and stopped it. She walked towards her washroom like a zombie. As she made it to the shower. Washed her hair, washed her body. Did that and finished it. Dried her hair. Blow dried it. She walked towards her closer and went through everything. She picked out a pair of skinny jeans, black converse, and a shirt. She went down the stairs. Grabbed an apple, her messenger bag, and went to her car. Drove her car.

Made it to the school. Had made it through goddamn schools. She had made it through the classes. It was boring as hell. She hated classes. they were things you went through. You needed at least decent grades to get to the college you wished. Thus it was necessary. Just sucked though. So she made it through the few and it was finally lunch. Thank god. She walked into the cafeteria and sat at the usual scene kids table with a salad. As she picked at it she waited for her friends to come and visit her. Hopefully that would happen eventually.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image
User Image
Emma Lysandra Monroe didn't have much besides a Coleman sleeping bag. She had maybe two pairs of shoes and one pair of boots for the rain. Her wardrobe was limited to four pairs of jeans in various states of distress, one casual skirt, and pleated khaki skirt for interviews. On the tops from she had a couple white dress shirts, about four undershirts of various sleeve lengths. She had only ten over shirts now, but she kept a few of cool ones that she was able find in the recycle bins when she was lucky enough to be able to work in the ritzier areas of Fallon. It was shameful really. To throw out a perfectly good shirt because of an oil stain or an unsightly rip. Unsightly rips. That gave s**t character. If she had nothing else, Emma had character.

Not like Fanny, she'd probably be fat right now. Constant walking was a requirement of her vagrancy. She burn way too many calories a day to ever gave anything that wasn't lean muscle. It was one of the unexpected benefits to this life that had very few positives. Even more scarce were the luxuries.
One of the few luxuries Emma afforded herself was a cellphone. Keeping a cellphone on was easier than she thought. The shrinking payment system that was in place on her Metro PCS phone made it a breeze to keep on. She had been saving up for the smart phone since she was thirteen, with her work ethic she had her precious Red Admire for two years. She would have had it sooner, but Emma liked to save as much money as she could. So Emma worked hard long hours because if she went without for long enough she could save up the down payment on a studio of sorts. After all Emma would be twenty years old by the time she made it out of high school but at least she'd have something worthwhile of her own.

For now, all she had was her phone. The very expensive brand name phone which she staked her life on. Her Admire was her MP3 player, her PDA, and her GPS. Without it, finding a safe place to sleep would have been impossible. Naturally being a young woman alone on the streets was dangerous, even in a place as safe as Fallon seemed. Emma didn't like the thought of sleeping under a highway, although she could handle the elements just fine. There were too many people in common areas like that. Emma felt safer when she was alone, so she made it a point to sleep in unusual locations.

Last night for example, she'd chosen a comfortable spot between the pet shop and that bookstore nearest to the school. For the record, it hadn't been for the sake of convenience. These places didn't open until nine, nine-thirty, and the window into one of the pet washing areas was accessible to her. Sure the water was hard and smelly, but it helped her feel clean. It had nothing to do with normal. Emma had rejected normal when she'd rejected her parents' beliefs. To smell unclean would probably affect the flow of her money, she couldn't have that. It turned out to be one of those things she was glad to have been able to do. Because at five forty when she'd finished her sponge bath, she had seem the news vans and the cameras converging on her campus. It made her sick that their principle was make a spectical of the six students. If what her best friend had done wasn't fully understood by Emma, what right did this complete outsider had to make comments to other outsiders who'd spin the story to make a girl who was family to her seem crazy. She wasn't crazy, she was just selfish as hell.

It was the these thoughts in mind that Emma went about her day. Pissed off, because it hadn't made sense. Upset, because it was so inconsiderate. Hurt, because well...Emma deserved to know before she let this girl mean that much to her. A sister, she had never had one of those, and she hadn't been one of those in so long. As much as Emma hated to consider the thought that she missed her parents, she did miss the idea of having a family. Emma got that from her sister friends, until now...

Lunch came, and Emma was in no hurry to leave class. People had too much to say about s**t that was not their business. Oh course she'd heard about what happened! This was her best friend they were ripping on! Assholes! She was glad to see Nadia when she made it to her with a plate full of what the school deemed an edible Sloppy Joe. If wasn't starved out, she might have cared. She finished a quarter of her sandwich before speaking. ”Hey kid, how've you been?”

OOC: Sorry been in a fog lately...Next post is coming soonish.

dessunya's Pardner

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxo l i v e r xxs a n oxxs o l f u e g oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

borrowed from crowcolor
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere is too much to think about.

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
              I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
              If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
              Her whisper is the Lucifer

Nowadays, Oliver quite easily succumbed from bouts of insomnia. He was never prone to this before, and now he sorely felt the effects. Even now, the boy curled up under his sheets, eyes wide open. The alarm he had set for 6 o'clock had rung and left. He didn't feel the urge to get up, but one fleeting image of a certain vixen shut his eyes and a pained yell issued from his lips. Oliver finally stirred, pushing the blanket off. Taking a look at the cellular, he wondered if he should send another text to Kiska, who dutifully ignored all of his earlier ones. That, or Ana had more access to his phone than he did. In any case, oliver flipped open his phone.

to: kiska
              subject: ( open asap )
              body: hey. i'm not sure if you got the other texts. i'm heading to school now. i need to talk to you. i'll try to hang around at my locker. then at lunch, i'll head to the library. i'll see you there?

Sending that off, Oliver proceeded to wake up. He fully got out of bed, picking out a few clothes for the day and headed off to shower. After dressing himself up again, Oliver headed downstairs to find his host family with a plate of hot breakfast for him. He gave his host parents a smile, his silent thanks. He sat down and started to work through the food, all the while, the news channel reporter had unfortunate timing, showing some of the reminants of the 'six' incident. Immediately, Oliver's face hardened as he saw his host parents fall silent at the voice. Oliver turned his gaze to the t.v. Behind the reporter in the studio was a thumbnail of his school. It wasn't his school, but some of the people inside that building... Sucking down the rest of his breakfast, Oliver dropped off his dirty plate in the sink, saying his good-byes to his host family and hugging his host-little brother good-bye. With that, he began the walk over. It was good fortune that his host family's house was so close to the school. But sometimes it was hard when he needed some time away from everyone. Rather like now. But he had to keep his attendance up.

The first batch of classes had breezed by, and Oliver sat through it all, streams of information flowing in one ear and out of the other. His glazed over eyes didn't catch much information at all, and the endless hush-hush of gossip didn't do much to interest him in listening to. As soon as the bell rang, however, Oliver rushed outta his class. At first, he searched around for Kiska, inconspicuously. At the same while, trying to avoid Ana, who had him by the neck. It just dampened Oliver to even think of that witch... Ahh... But no matter. Oliver would have to deal with her. His secret wasn't such a big one at the moment, he just needed to keep it under wraps until he decided what to do with it. He snuck over to the cafeteria and cut in line, grabbing a lunch and then speeding over to the library, over to a secluded table to wait for Kiska. If anything, he was going to wait here the whole lunch period. Feeling a little woozy, Oliver put his head down on the table, his arms sprawled out on either side of his dark head.

"Soy tan estúpida..."

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
              Leave me alone, when I’m free, I’ll be able to truly love you
              Leave me alone, don’t make me sick of you
              So I can truly look at you

Quote:
ooc: so many technical difficulties. = n=

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

I'm a simple guy // not ((a lot to say))

~~~~~ ⓛⓐⓑⓔⓛⓢ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~w h a t~~t h e y~~k n o w
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~jock :: athlete :: douche
~~~~~ ⓣⓡⓤⓣⓗ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~w h a t~~i~~k n o w
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~smart :: mathlete :: laid-back
i-am my own proof of strength.no one tells me i C A N ' T

Ʌnthony woke up late as usual. He didn't really get up with his alarm anymore. His parents would often come in and try to mess with the stubborn teen but it was no use. He usuall roled over and slept until an hour after they left, leaving himself a totat of twenty minutes to get ready and start his 15 minute treck down to the school. The blonde sat up and ran a hand through his hair. That's how he did his hair somedays. Football was killer lately so he usually came in late to school during this season. It was a good thing he had study hall first hour otherwise he'd be missing a good opertunity to keep up his GPA. He was book smart, but no one had to know. His eyes darted across the room and stared at the wall for a bit. He realized it was a school day and he was late. If he took off now, he'd still be late. Hopping out of bed the teen didn't honestly care. Dressing himself in a green polo and jeans, the tall male grabbed his bag, not even zipped shut with papers messily crammed into it, and walked out his front door. Not bothering to lock it because he never did.
With his adidas on he walked down to the school and slunk in just as the bell rang for passing period. Going to his locker he grabbed his second hour book and slammed the door shut. Slowly the day went by and Anthony just passed through it until after school when he ahd to change into his football practice clothes. Sports were his life. He had all the seasons planned out. Post season for football meant nothing to him as long as he got his hockey in. He'd play a few games if the practices didn't interfere. Anthony was pretty laid back. Being up-tight seemed to much of a hassle so he just let go. Practice was a serious time though. He did everything the coach said. He took all the dicipline with a straight face. It was nothing to him. His father had taught him to be like that. It just seemed like he had fallen into a rut. This rut hit him when he heard the news about the students and their . . . attempts. No greater detail is needed. He didn't plan on changing his view on the people who had done it, he didn't plan on changing at all. But it seemed like everything changed itself.
Anthony had fallen into his rut and he just followed the rules. Before it was bend the rules, just a little bit, enough to raise a fuss, but not to raise hell. He didn't want his dad to give him "the look". He started to think about things other than school related things. He was obsessed with school. The classes didn't matter because he was doing swimmingly at them, and his social status raised as the sports news did. It rose and fell and twisted and turned and all he could think about was school school school. It didn't matter though, because "everyone loves Tony!" He didn't care. He was just good ol' jock Tony. Laid-back Tony. Free-will Tony. Have-fun Tony. The list goes on and on. But it always came back to Tony. That nick-name followed him and he didn't mind it. He didn't mind anything really. It just seemed like no one knew his real name so they all called him Tony. Always Tony.
After practice, Anthony didn't feel like going home so soon so he sat in the bleachers and looked out at the field. Leaning back he stared out at the field and emptied his mind. Nothing passed through it, but the images of the football field. Pure bliss as his father would say. Sighing Anthony looked down at his phone and muttered, "Wonder what Taylor's doin'."

To: Taylor

Snapping his phone shut, Anthony slipped it back into his pocket and went back to staring at the field. As he waited for a reply, Anthony's mind began to travel. From one subject to the other he always found a way for it to revolve around sports. His life was focused on them. Even his name was focused on Sports. Tony. Tony the Tiger. They're Great! He always hated those commercials but that was his nickname up until the 5th grade. Tony the Tiger. Soccer is one of his most hated sports because of that stupid commercial. Seems small to you maybe but this kid had been with sports his entire life. Nothing tore him and sports up. Nothing.

{ { O O C } }
{ { I've been really bad about posting in here. First post actually and I'm SO SO SO very sorry. I'm the worst procrastinator ever. It's really sad actually but now it's up and it's probably really confusing and it sucks a lot but whatever it's up and my character is open for chat. } }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
SPAAACEĸ i s ĸ α H ε l ε η α ı v α η ø ν

User Image

when i’m falling down,
will you pick me
up again?
when i’m too
far gone,
dead in the eyes of my friends
will you take me
out of here?
when i’m
blinded by the lights
when i can’t see your face

User Image

Bright blue eyes flicked open, much to the dismay of their owner. Kiska knew that there was nothing left for her the day that she woke up, and she didn’t enjoy her favourite time of day. Those few blissful seconds where nothing mattered, where you didn’t remember anything and the world was at peace. Those few fleeting seconds that only occurred when you awoke. That had always been her favourite time of day, but one morning, she woke up, and that didn’t exist for her. That all familiar crushing sensation was ever-present on her chest, from the very second she came back to the conscious world. That was when she knew it was all over. That was when she knew that there was nothing left for her on this Earth, that was when she knew something had to be done.

More often than not she would wake in the night, gasping for breath, filling her lungs with oxygen. Blasted oxygen. It was the last thing she wanted, she’d tried to replace the oxygen in her lungs with water, she’d tried to fill her body with the glassy liquid, tried to make it consume her, tried to drown herself. But they’d found her, unconscious, but not dead. Not how she’d planned, they’d come back early, too early. ‘Just in time’ they said. ‘Too early’ Kiska said. But she was still here, thanks to the wondrous work of the medical staff at the local hospital, but didn’t they understand? Kiska didn’t want to be here, that was the whole ******** point, yet human beings had this incessant need to help anyone and everyone around them, they always wanted to fix things that just sometimes needed to be left alone. And now the family she was staying with were pussyfooting around her, as though she were a ticking time bomb. She was, that was exactly what she was. It was only a matter of time, one day, Kiska would find a way out of this hellhole, she would find a way to free herself. They thought she was okay, they all did. She promised it was just a horrible moment, an illness that she had been miraculously cured of. She’d been taken off of suicide watch a few weeks ago and allowed to go back home. Kiska fooled them all, every single one of them. They were starting to relax more, but they’d never know, never know what went on in the depths of the young woman’s mind.

Oliver hadn’t been to see her. He didn’t know what to say to her, his texts spoke volumes. Kiska had been ignoring his texts, not interested. But he was trying, trying so hard, he wanted to speak to her, wanted to know what was going on. Well let him wonder, let it eat away at him, let him fester in it. Let him ******** rot. The girl’s nose wrinkled in disgust as she glared at her reflection. She didn’t mean that, as much as she wanted to, something within her had not yet snapped and pushed her to the point of hating Oliver. She cared for him too much, and she knew that it wasn’t reciprocated, that hurt. Every single ******** second, that killed her. Running her hands over her face a low groan emitted from the girl’s lips. Dark circles underneath her eyes indicated a lack of sleep, it was true, Kiska didn’t sleep well, she hardly slept at all. And now she had to go back, back to that ******** rumour mill. Of course the news had spread, she knew that whispers would fill the shadows; eyes would follow her long after she had passed. She expected it, she was prepared for it, she just couldn’t be bothered with it. Any of it. Life.

People always claimed suicide was selfish, but what about those that were supposedly ‘saved’ from it? Those that were found ‘in time’? What about those that ‘saved’ them? Were they not selfish? Surely if someone had reached that point, they really had thought about it, they really had made their decision. It was selfish to keep them in a life that they didn’t want to be in anymore. Just like it was selfish to keep a dog suffering and not putting it down. It was the same concept, but no one seemed to see it like that, and Kiska’s words simply fell on deaf ears. Slowly, the young woman moved about the house, showering and getting ready for the first day back. The first day back in hell. Eventually, she was ready, it was 7.15am, she’d probably be a little late. Grabbing a banana, Kiska threw her bag onto her shoulder and headed out of the front door, her heels the only real noise down the alleyways she cut through to get to school. Kiska never ever wore flat shoes. She only ever wore high heels or no shoes at all. Her outfit was simple, a pair of jeans and a black strappy top, over the top was a thick cable knit cardigan – an oatmeal colour. Her jewellery was simple and understated, as was her makeup. She looked like your regular teenage girl on her way to school. But that perception could not have been further from the truth.

---

School was eerily quiet, it wasn’t meant to be this quiet. Kiska found herself wondering what it would have been like if she had succeeded in her suicide attempt. She wondered who would have cared, who would have really cared, not just cared about it for two seconds as the gossip passed through their tiny brains. Her nose wrinkled in disgust, she wondered what happened afterwards. She wondered if she’d be trapped on Earth, wandering around, her physical body gone, but her spirit still lingering. Then she could get her revenge, she’d be one of those poltergeists that people feared. Oh the havoc she’d cause, a small smile pulled at the corners of her plush lips as the thought crossed her mind. Despite the fact that the school was pretty empty still, she could feel the eyes of those that were there watching her, she knew they were talking about her. It made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as she gripped onto the handle of her bag and fiddled with the silver ring on her middle finger. She was prepared for this; she knew this was what it was going to be like. She could handle it. She just couldn’t be bothered. Couldn’t be bothered with anything.

Classes were easy, Kiska just had to sit there and half listen to answer any questions were she asked. However people tended to leave her alone. Everyone treated her differently now, teachers couldn’t meet her eye, her classmates didn’t know what to say to her. Pitying looks and whispers were all that surrounded her, but the young woman wasn’t fazed, she felt nothing, no emotion. Finally, the lunch period kicked in, not that Kiska was hungry, but she grabbed a sandwich anyway – she had to behave normally to prevent concern. It was evident that she was being observed with an eagle eye, but Kiska was smart, she knew how to play the game. People wouldn’t see it coming a second time, just like they hadn’t the first time, and then they’d sit and ponder how they hadn’t predicted it and Kiska would be free. As she chewed on her sandwich, she read over the text from Oliver that she had received that morning, as usual, she hadn’t sent a reply – she didn’t know what to say to him as much as he didn’t know what to say to her. She wasn’t planning on seeing him; she wasn’t planning on going to the library. Yet as the lunch period neared its end, Kiska found herself headed towards the library anyway. As much as she hated to admit it, she really missed her friend. Quietly, she let herself into the library, not expecting him to still be there, her big eyes scanned the room and at first she didn’t see him, until she turned to leave and caught sight of a familiar head of messy hair resting on a table in the corner. Quietly, slowly, Kiska made her way across to where Oliver was sitting. ”Hey.” she said softly, sitting down in the chair furthest away from the one her friend occupied, unable to meet his eye as she played with her rings.

User Image
User Image

Nadia was sort of wondering if she should even bother staying at school. Let's be honest, it was a waste. She was pretty sure that as long as she showed up for tests and read it. Done. Why bother even showing up at all? Most teachers spoke from the book so if you read the book you were set. And if you showed up for test days, and got a decent grade, why should she show up? What did attendance really do? Besides show you how many drones you had in your damn class. Just didn't make sense to Nadia. At all. As she played with her food she sighed. Seriously why did she have to be here. She hated school. She hated all those stupid cheerleaders that seemed way too....yeah. They didn't even know why they were there. And honestly most people were that way. They didn't know what their group was about. At least her group was anti conformity

Which is ironic. Because by being part of a group itself made you conformist. But let's not think about that. She sighed so why was she here?! GAH! She wanted to go. Maybe if she stared at her cell phone it would fast forward time. Let's see if it worked. Okay, ready, go. She stared at the phone and stared and it did not move. IF anything time slowed down. Yeah opposite effect there. That wasn't good. So maybe if she focused on something else. She stared back at her food as she was upset. I mean really, what the hell. She was soon greeted by a voice that she actually knew. So Yay friends! She didn't have to eat her alone.

Because as exciting as her own company was, kind was sad. It was like being alone sort of made her feel like a loser. Yeah she probably was one deemed by popular freaks, but you know, she never felt like she was. But moments where she was alone, made her feel that way. She stared up at the face that she knew so well. It was Emma. She waved "I've been better. Kind of having anger issues today. I don't know why but kind of...pissed off. I'll get over it, give me a few days. Or weeks."

She poked at her food again as she looked at it. I mean really food, way to go about being unedible looking. She didn't even know what she could talk about. The girl put a hand through her hair. She glanced up at Emma as she asked "And how about yourself? How you doing?"

Maybe Emma would want to ditch her. Perhaps? The girl decided that maybe they could just leave here. This thing is just sucktastic. Their friend had been a baby and tried to off herself. And now there was people talking s**t about her. And honestly Nadia was still pissed off. Fantastic. The girl asked "Wanna ditch?"

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

Ʌnthony couldn't take just sitting there by himself for a long period of time. And by long period of time I mean over four hours. He didn't want to go to class, but he really didn't want to go home so he decided to slip back into the school for some lunch. Might as well. He needed food. As he walked through there he saw a girl talking with her friend. He'd overheard the conversation and decided if she had no one to talk to after he got him lunch, he might as well be nice. It's all depending on how well she took his appraoch. If she didn't like it, douche-mode was warming up, but it could easily be turned off by a simple hey or a small smile. Instead of a look of disgust like most people in other cliques do. If they were the most popular, it was bound to be that he would get a "what the hell are you doing?" look or just an eye roll and he would have to walk away after returning with a snide remark like, "I wouldn't draw that much attention to your pale, ghostly eyes, not many people like dark circles and crows feet." He could be a douche if set off but if not provoked, he wasn't half bad. He was himself, really.

When he got his sandwich he didn't even carry a tray, it was just the burger in the wrapper. Walking past her table again he tossed a bag of chips at the girl and said, "If you wanna skip I'll be in C building." Then as he walked away with his sandwich he said, "If you want company!" The blonde ate his sandwich slow as he made his way from the cafeteria all the way to C building. It was almost halfway across campus but he had enough time to blow off. As long as his grades didn't slip, his parents didn't give a flying fart in space what he did at school. As he stepped outside to go to C building he couldn't help but think, Sweet adolencent freedom

{ { O O C } }
{ { Hiya! Tryfon! I am just gonna have my chara bother yours because we both need a form of interaction in this rp :/ At least I do anyway . 3. forever alone face } }

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Nadia was eating her food sort of apathetically. I know, I know, how can you eat apathetically? It is an art. An art that is saved for the scenestars and other out casts. Where you eat and your face just looks bored while eating. And that was what she looked. Bored. Which she was. Because honestly this food wasn't that appetizing. And she was doing it so she wasn't just sitting there staring at Em. She hated staring at people. Just made her feel all types of awkward. So she took a sip of her drink and as she did, something came to her face. As in contact with her face. She stared at it as she took the bag of free food. As she looked at the jock boy that had thrown it. And something about ditching with her. And she was torn. Because let's be honest, free food. And not only free food, but Salt & Vinegar potato chips. She loved these potato chips. Hell if these had nutritional value she would eat them for every meal. As she opened the bag she ate a few chips and said "Thanks for the free food"

But the more she thought about it, the more of a douche bag move this felt like. Who the hell was he to throw things at her face? And what was she? A ******** charity case?!! I think not. And that pissed her off. A lot. She ate another chip as she felt herself getting angrier and angrier. These delicious potato chips were really a slap in the face. It was like saying 'hey you, I can waste whatever food I want so here's scraps peasant' because with that look he probably was use to being a prince. That p***k! And you know what happens to douche's?! They get punched in the face. She finished the last chip and as if it was a timer, her fuse went off. And so she stood up and stared at Em as she said "That Son Of a b***h! I gotta go to Building C and kick some Jock a**"

As she ran down the hallway to get to the doors, she saw him walking in that direction. And, okay, as she ran she oddly enough calmed herself down. Not enough to be a sweet blabbering idiot like his groupies, but you know nice enough to be sarcastic and not automatically kick his a** to the ground. So she ran and ran and she made it to where he was, right outside the door. She then smacked the empty bag against his arm as she called out "Hey Jock, how's being a douche going for ya? Didn't think you had it in you to throw food at someone, oh and by the way, do it again and I'll kick your a**."

She folded her arms as she of course stood up a bit taller as if this would help her appear intimidating. As she did she looked at the other, oddly enough realizing this made her appear very groupie fan girl. The mere fact that she followed him did not speak well. So time to set her apart from the usual losers that hung out with the horrid jocks. So the question (that probably didn't need to be clarified) "So you really want to skip because if we skip we are doing things I want to do. We aren't doing any lame jock things AND just so we're clear skipping does not mean that we are ever ever touching each other like I'm sure you've done with your fan girls. Got it?"

dessunya's Pardner

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxo l i v e r xxs a n oxxs o l f u e g oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

borrowed from crowcolor
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere is too much to think about.

Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
              I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
              If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
              Her whisper is the Lucifer

He had just been thinking of all the moments before Ana had found him with the other man. With his chin on the table, Oliver just stared ahead at the multitudes of books, his cheeks reddening a little at the moment when the door opened and Ana just stared. She uttered no sound, but she just stared. Then at a quite inopportune moment, he heard a voice. Rather that voice. The one he had wanted to hear for a long time. But it had to be now, of course. He immediately shot himself straight up, his posture straight. He expected Kiska to be sitting next to him, or at least a few seats diagonally, but not the furthest away. When Oliver finally looked over to see his friend, his heart dropped. Why was she sitting so far away? Or... He felt his little hairs stand up on end. Perhaps Ana had told her? Oliver didn't know, so he decided to play it safe. She kept her vision trained away from him as she fiddled with her rings. Oliver watched her slim fingers trace the cool metal and Oliver bit his lip.

What exactly did she know? She didn't respond to his txt messages even now, and here she just shows up. No warning, nothing to just help him talk to her. Come to think of it, how would he talk to Kiska? He hadn't talked to her in a long time, and she never initiated any conversation with him since the incident. Oliver sighed. He just propped his head up on his hand, looking over at her, in an attempt to hide his blushed face. Oliver tried not to look at her, since he wasn't sure what sort of expression he would pull, and he couldn't risk Kiska getting the wrong impression. What would he say? She didn't help him none, just twiddling with her rings. Oliver screwed up his face, pressing his lips together.

"Aish. Kiska. Why are you sitting over there?"

I feel like I’ve become a clown trapped in a glass castle
              Leave me alone, when I’m free, I’ll be able to truly love you
              Leave me alone, don’t make me sick of you
              So I can truly look at you

]

8,625 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
User Image
♭ Lɪʟʟɪᴀɴ Aɴɴᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀ♬
I can feel your sorrow you won't forgive me,but I know you'll be all right it tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

Lillian knew that the silence was probably unnerving him but it was also unnerving her since she was so afraid to ask the questions that were going through her mind. Looking at Damian she gave him a small reassuring smile before she looked in front of her. Hearing what he said made her jump a bit since she was used to the silence after a little bit and she nodded. “I…” She stopped for a second trying to gather her thoughts. There was no need for her to be so nervous or awkward but for some reason she was. She didn’t want to lose the small line of friendship that was growing between them. “I have always wondered what happened to you. I mean, I know there are probably articles about it online but I don’t trust what the media says and I would rather hear it from you. Maybe not today, but sometime when you’re ready to talk about it. That’s all.” She said quietly as she looked over at him. Lillian felt as if she was budding in too much in his life at this point and she wanted to apologize but she really just wanted to know from his own words what had happened to him. Damian seemed like such a nice person that she wished no ill-will towards him at all.

Lillian nodded and smiled. “No, I don’t mind. I have most of them written down in a journal. He has many sayings and favourite quotes by authors, movies, artists and all that.” She leaned back against the seats and stared at the ceiling. She knew that she was lucky he was willing to talk to her. Usually he was very quiet and spoke through his music. His music spoke in volumes that only few seemed to understand.

“No there isn’t. The freedom you have just being yourself is better than having those who want to change you into something you aren’t. Besides, I like you for who you are no matter what.” She said softly as she looked back at Damian with a small smile. “Besides, how can one change if one doesn’t accept themselves for who they are? I love being who I am and I enjoy who I am. If I have to change for someone else then well, that’s just too damn bad for them and they can find some other brainless drone to follow them.” She said with a shrug as she looked away from him and down at her backpack.

Lillian wasn’t offended by Damian in the least and she gave him a warm smile to show that she wasn’t. Some people didn’t like to be touched and there was no reason to be offended. “I know what you mean. As soon as I graduate I plan to leave this town far behind. Maybe go back to England, maybe go to L.A. just somewhere out of this place.” She said while leaned over and placing her arms on her knees and relaxing. Lillian almost added that if they became good friends she was willing to have him go along with her. Of course she wasn’t going to voice that right now. Lillian of course was never sure if Damian was talking about the town or just life in general but she hoped that one day he would find the happiness he truly deserved.

Lillian laughed and grinned at him. “I’m sorry to burst your bubble Damian but I am hardly the one to fawn over a shirt. A band or an artist: yes. A shirt or clothing in general: no.” She said with a small smile as she saw his amused one. She looked at his light eyes and she looked into them and saw that they were not the eyes of a young man who was growing up but an older man who has seen too much. Looking away from his eyes since she was one for them and she could stare into his eyes for a little longer then she should: she turned red and tried to get rid of the redness in her cheeks. “Yes, Glee club is still around. Unfortunately there’s always that one person who attempts to take over and ruin it but the teacher hopes that I will come out of my shell and just belt it for once. I’m the same. Without it, well then we’d have a lot of problems.” She said teasingly. She wasn’t really sure about the other clubs. She had hoped that Sharif wouldn’t come to the Glee Club any the A.V club had anything to do with them and that he would get someone else but who knew what would happened.

A smile formed on her lips as he commented truthfully about it and she shook her head. She was glad that she could joke and tease with him. It felt nice rather then having a thin layer of ice between them. Her caramel eyes were shining brightly and she looked up at him.

She stuffed everything in her bag not caring whether or not it was organized. Taking the paper from him she gave him a thankful smile before she put her bag down and listened to him. “Thank you for that Damian.” She said softly with a smile. “You don’t look like someone to do drugs or drink. At least in my honest opinion. You don’t have to tell me why you did it for it is none of my business but I am like you. I would rather go to the source rather than listen to the prattling of teenagers who have no lives but to ruin the life of another person. They don’t know anything but what they read and hear from others. If no one can accept one for who they are despite rumours then what is the point?” She said as her voice seemed to go from soft to almost passionate like for what she believed in. “I would rather be honest then not honest. It’s something I live by.” She said softly as she looked at him. Lillian never thought of Damian as heartless he was troubled yes but that did not mean that he did not have a heart.

Lillian took a deep shuddering breath and she felt the tears in her eyes as he asked ifshe wanted to talk about it. “I got pregnant… I was three months in, I was excited and so was he. Sharif and I had decided what to name her and everything. I told my parents and they said no matter what they were going to be behind me. Then…. Then my grandmother came in and all hell broke loose. She got involved and… Safe to say she’s very racist and she told my parents I wasn’t ready to have a child, I have my whole life ahead of me. I was determined though. She was mine, I was ready for her. I was going to do everything in my power to raise her with or without Sharif’s help. Any ways… My grandmother heard what his name was and asked for the background on him and once more all hell broke loose. Nothing would change her mind. The first time she tried to get rid of it by pushing me down the stairs I caught myself and my father came to help me. Well I still had Joanna. The next time she took me to the hospital. I begged and pleaded them not to do it. It was of no use my parents and grandmother asked the doctor to put me to sleep and then I lost her.” Her tears were rolling down her cheeks and she did not sob. “I missed a week of school because of it. I was so devastated. I had no idea what to do. Then my grandmother told me to lie. I did. I told Sharif in a fit in anger and hurt that there never was a baby. I never spoke to him again after that.” She was staring out into space now since she could not look at Damian. He might disappear now since she lied to someone she loved but what else could she have done? She did it to protect Sharif. He didn’t know what her grandmother had planned. She was going to claim he raped her and got her pregnant. She couldn’t let that happened.

Wiping away her tears she started to calm down. “I did it to protect Sharif. So now I’m with who my grandmother set me up with. I don’t want to be with him but he’s gone all possessive over me that I’m afraid of him. I’m sorry to tell you all of this and you can leave or tell me to shut up whenever you want.” She said in a voice barely above a whisper.

User Image User Image User Image

In a relationship with WitchilyWayless

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500
User Image
I remember the look in your eyes,
When you were reaching out to me.
And I tried to help you.
But now I'm haunted,
By the hero that I couldn't be.

«º°¨°ºĐɑɱɩɑɳ Rɑɖke º°¨°º»

⇜-··.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.·-⇝

I know I shouldn't blame myself
For what I cannot control
It seems so impossible to ever let this go

⇜-·.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.⋰:⋱.·-⇝

Why was he not surprised? Almost the whole school wondered that and more than half made some theory. A third actually Googled his name, creepy as it was. Damian pondered things for a while, deciding if he'd tell her anything or not. IF he told her how much to share. Would it be worth it or should he wait before choosing? When finally he decided he honestly had nothing to lose and that he had given up with the human race anyway he decided to just give her some basics that way she could ignore the rumors and know what was real. Clearing his throat softly because this was always strange to him, sharing his story even if it was at it's most basic. "Personal tragedy. If you Google you'll find the story, or the media's side of it. There was a house fire when I was young, I lost my kid sister. That's the story, the basic of the basic. So to be honest some pricks in school were right about some things but not all of it."
he said nonchalantly, making one wonder if his heart had become ice or not. There wasn't a trace of a tear or a quiver in his voice as he spoke although in truth this was a very difficult subject for him. It always had been and always would be. Out of his family the ONLY one he cared for was his sister but she was dead so that kind of told you a thing or two about his story.

Unsure how to take Lillian's words he simply moved his head to the side to glance at her, some strands of his bangs sliding over his light green-grey eyes. Did she just say she liked him? He didn't care of the context, it was the word and it's usage that got to him. Usually people only liked him due to looks and once people talked about him or anything like that then people just went their own way. Not understanding how people could toss words like those around so freely. Words like love, like, hate. He thought those words had long lost their meaning since to him most had turned cliche. if you thought about it, how many things did a person 'love' PER DAY if you were to tally it all? In one day a person would say things like "I LOVE that shirt/dessert/person/lover/animal/place." But the more you said it the more worthless it'd become. That little moment where he just stared at her silently as if he just couldn't understand her ended as he blinked away and went back to just messing with the leftovers of lunch, listlessly pushing around some veggies with the fork around as he focused on other things such as individuality and conformity. "If a person is untrue to themselves and their hearts then they honestly have no reason to live. Might as well be dead." he stated bluntly. Not singling her out or anything, he just meant to say that if you weren't yourself or did things against your better self then you died inside and were setting yourself up to fall. That only could lead to you breaking down and being a shell of a person with life to them other than to do the motions of life.

Making a comment about her native land, England, he asked her about it. Was there really a place called The Moors where there wasn't a single tree there due to years of tree chopping that left the land barren? How about the different dialects, how was that divided off into sections depending on where you lived? Now he wasn't the most knowledgeable about the country but he knew a little from movies and books, from history and literature class. Who better to ask that someone from there? After his questions stating almost like an after thought that he would like to travel the US and maybe, if he had the opportunity, Europe. After living in this TINY town anything sounded like a better place to visit. More exciting and intriguing. Here, there was nothing to really do here. Just the same sights, people...ALL the time. It wasn't like the big cities where you could travel a whole day and always find something new to discover. A new shop, a new neighborhood, a new building, or a new location you could travel to before coming back home late at night. No...here you could go outside of town but it wasn't really something that was done. It just was odd since he knew that if he EVER set a single toe outside the boundaries that nothing would stop him from just keep on going. That he wouldn't return. At the moment he still had things to settle, like finishing high school, so he couldn't just run away but he would soon. That or let his soul finally escape the cage of the body to find some escape and peace. Whichever came first as he mentioned before.

Well wasn't that a relief? Saved from having to worry about her one day going all fangirl over clothes he joked a little about how that meant he wouldn't be dragged to a store or have to hear a squeal over something appearing at a shop like almost every girl in school. Like whaaa, was that a new purse? Whaaa, was that the new fall season shoes from that big named brand? Psh get real, that was so petty, vain, and annoying. Now if it was a new model Gibson or Fender guitar then he'd be on it and possibly drooling as he looked from the windows into the shop before rushing in to give the instrument a try. What can he say, he was a guy who liked his music. A car, eh the only car he liked was vintage cars and Mustangs. Not something in abundance here, how sad.

Music electives were the only thing that really made school worthwhile to him. If it weren't for that class then he'd just roam around aimlessly this boring town. Sure he liked other classes but nothing compared to his pure love for music. He knew a handful of students like that who put their all into whatever medium of art they chose. In his opinion that was the best there was both for the person and for this place because it meant people actually cared for something other than themselves. The best art (whether music or on some sort of canvas) was the one in which the person actually FELT what they were doing. Not like half people who did things just to do it or because they had to.

Damian simply shook his head and said that although he'd be honest that he wasn't quite willing to share what happened over summer. It still pissed him off that he missed and didn't at least hit a vital organ. I mean come on he shot himself point blank with a gun, how the hell could that fail?! Jeez and then to see the people who birthed him pretend they cared about his well being while in the hospital but once home yell at him for bringing spotlight to their existence. Oh how he wished to shoot THEM instead but no, he couldn't since the gun had been confiscated and he wouldn't get satisfaction from killing those two. No, he hated them far too much and to free them from misery was a kindness he'd never grant them. Damian simply said that things kinda added up and that it wasn't a new though to him, to think about death. A twisted, bitter and sad, smile on his face. Eyes forlorn, gazing at nothing but making it seem like he was looking back at old memories. "Like I told the nosy shrink I got to go to after school until they deem me social acceptable and out of the 'at risk radar,' I don't find reason to keep going. This town is nothing, the people mostly trash. Maybe once out I'll find a purpose to life but at the moment I have no goal or purpose." Damian shrugged because he didn't think it was such a big deal. The real reason still hidden since he hadn't told anyone that his reason for living had been his sister. That all the promises towards a future had been for HER, so SHE could escape their household full of abuse and neglect. With her gone then he didn't care what happened to him, his whole reason for living had been Sammi but without her there nothing was there to keep him anchored. Even though he was being honest there was always more to the story, but he wasn't about to share Sammi with anyone. Not his broken promises or how he tried to save her only to fail. He still carried physical scars from that day, from the fire, but very few knew that. Those being topics he wouldn't even hint at to people because he hated that level of openness and vulnerability. To have something so personal known, but there was nothing wrong with half truths and incomplete information.

Unsure of what he just made happen he watched a little wide-eyed as Lillian broke down into silent tears. Did he say something wrong? He wouldn't know but he assumed he did. Nodding slowly as she spoke, processing the information he managed to erase the rumors that he now knew to be totally bogus. What Lillian had to say was tough since basically she was given green light by her parents but one person ruined it for her. Damian wondered just how Lillian would've been today if she still carried her and Sharif's child. His grey-green eyes narrowing softly as he recognized Sharif from one of the Six, understanding what could've made the guy join the pact in the first place. To date someone you loved, be told you were going to have a child by your partner, then have the person break up and tell you the child was a lie...well that was a pretty bad thing. Like a stab in the heart and gut. From that alone he couldn't blame the guy, it was a little surprising that Lillian didn't try to end things like Sharif did since she was the one who had life stolen from her. Because it WAS stolen since the child was taken from her against her wishes and she'd been forced asleep. Although Damian didn't know Lillian or her family all that well he had enough reason from that description to dislike her grandmother full of prejudice and forcing such a personal choice upon her.

Sighing he said what was on his mind, not minding to sugar coat things. "Even if she is family don't let her dictate your life. I don't care what influence she has over you, it is YOUR life and only YOU can do what you wish with it. Don't live with regrets. Don't give up what you love because then you'll end up like me. Fight, fight against the odds. Like you told me: be honest, that also means with yourself and your actions." Damian thought silently for a moment before deciding that he had nothing to lose, not really, so without regret or doubt offered to be there for her to get that guy out of her way. Due to personal experience he despised people like the ones she mentioned, if he was bugging her and making her afraid then nothing a good brawl and a restraining order wouldn't fix. Damian even went as far as to suggest that she tell the truth to Shariff despite everything since eh deserved the truth and to know that the one he gave to his heart wasn't the cruel person she made herself to believe. "Don't you think he deserves AT LEAST the truth? If you still feel for him and he can forgive you then why not run away with him? You guys are smart from what I've seen over the years, you'll figure something out." Leaving things at that because there was nothing he could add without assumptions or just crossing lines since he didn't know all the facts. Hoping that somehow he helped her although he doubted it, he doubted he was capable of helping anyone.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Sophomore

User Image

Ʌnthony leaned against some lockers as he waited to see if the girl was coming or not. They didn't talk often, at all really, but they've known each other for quite some time. Since elemaentary. They've always been pretty distant and haven't changed much. He's still the gifted sports player and she's still the gifted music player. Either way they had more similarities with each other than what Anthony had with anyone else. Any of his "friends" anyway. He didn't care though. After waiting a bit he stood up straight from leaning against the lockers and thought she wasn't coming at all so he started walking down the hall and thats when he heard her speak. The dark haired girl started with a snide remark about "throwing" the food at her. He didn't care much. Slapping on a smirk and leaning against the lockers, Anthony listened to her speak. When she listed her rules he memorized them and nodded. "I see, so Natalie was it?" He knew her name perfectly since they had been in the same school for so long, he just wanted to mess with her a bit. It was always fun to mess with those who hated him, which was plenty of people. Half of the schools population hated him and the other half either didn't care enough to know him any further than "the lead jock" or loved him head to toe. "Anyway, I want you to know, when we're skipping, you don't have to keep your guard up at all times, I'm not going to molest you if that's what you're thinking." Anthony began walking down the hall and towards the double doors that lead out of the building. When he didn't hear he footsteps behind him he turned and said, "Are you sure you've done this before? Because I think you can't skip school if you're still in the building. I dunno it might just be me and everyone else who skips, who thinks so. Sorry if I'm not following your rules but I think you're doing this wrong." Anthony stood there and waited for he answer. Looking her up and down a bit he remembered tiny Nadia from grade school. It was really weird to think that she could turn from gifted music girl to gifted rocker chick. I guess he should've seen it coming but since no one else came from their elemetary school no one else knew. All those kids went to different schools and all of those kids barely remembered either of them. It was odd to think of the past now but being the secret nerd in that hall at that moment, he had to do something to be the biggest geek of all. Even if it was just remembering something. No matter what. No one can know you're smart. She may be smart enough to figure it out but you're a good actor so keep it looking loose but don't be a jabber jaw. He told himself strictly.

{ { O O C } }
{ { Hiya! Tryfon! I am just gonna have my chara bother yours because we both need a form of interaction in this rp :/ At least I do anyway . 3. forever alone face } }

User Image

Nadia looked towards Anthony as he had that stupid smirk on his face. And seemed to think her name was Natalie. Okay he knew her name. They had been in like how many classes? Like a lot. Hella lot of classes. She was pretty sure he was doing this to be an a**. Which didn’t make it any better. At all. If anything it made it worst. Well if he wanted a rise out of her, than congrats buddy, he would get it. She walked over to him and punched him in the arm as she chided “Don’t be an a** Anthony...”

Good they clared that one up right away. She liked her name. It was unique. And it just bugged her since she knew he knew. She heard that he wasn’t going to molest her. Yeah because she would let his hands get that ******** far, since she would slice his hands off. She looked at the other as she had to ask “Molest me? Yeah…not really worried about that…”

Which was true. She was pretty sure that she could kill him before it went to that point. Let’s be honest, guys aren’t that clever at going for boobs. Its more like hands reach towards them. There was no ‘oh no, what is he doing?’ you know what he’s ******** doing. So yeah, not a concern. She saw him walk down the hallway like he was the leader. Oh fantastic, he had decided he was the leader in this wondrous skipping idea. She was dumbfounded. Yeah perhaps she should leave his a** and then we’d see how goddamn fun it was to be the leader. She soon heard his question. She walked right next to him as she said “I know that. I'm not an idiot...”

She walked towards him. As she walked through the doors. So she was still kind of pissed off at his whole high and mighty way of doing things. I mean really. Who was he to act like he was the Skipping God?! So you know, he was acting like a b***h. And she sort of wanted to punch him. But no, she’d keep that in check. As she walked, she asked “So oh mighty leader of skipping, what do we do?”

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image

User Image

The uptempo garbage that was Danity Kane's “Damaged” threaten to make his ears bleed. Lucky for him, he had a good distraction for his mind. There was a conversation to be had. Asli needed his ear, or rather his eyes. Sharif listened, or rather watched, his sister complain about the changes family had undergone since his release. ”Father's been home everyday by like five-forty. This is the most I have seen him since I have been off the potty chair! I don't know what to make of this, I don't have time for anything fun anymore. Between Father not working overtime and watching the news instead, I am so bored! But seriously, I didn't think I would ever complain about having more family time, but...it really is too much. Your father was trying start a conversation with me about the weather all summer. What in the world is that?

The young man stopped the barely teen, his sister, as he noticed her face begin to slide back into nonchalance yet again. Sharif understood where her conflict coming from, the Hakim family did suddenly have too much time together. In this family, the generation gap between parent and children meant the two factions seldom spoke. If they had, well, maybe Sharif would had been more prepared for the blows the curse of life would deal to him. The only time his family ever had serious family meeting was after 9/11. The only time outside of now when his father came home at decent hour was about two months after that, Sharif was eight then. The world was changing, his world was changing and suddenly teasing over crocheting was turning into accusatory questions over things he had no control. Racism was one of those things, his father told him was one of those things people felt for no just reason. Except for sometimes when there is a reason, it's usually a valid one. Over the course of history some citizens had done things that were near impossible to forgive. In both their countries of origin people had done shameful things that put a black mark over all its people. It would take a long time for the ink to fade, but what they feel isn't personal.

It was good advice then, it was great advice now. Of course, Sharif wasn't at an age where he could actually take it. At lot had happen since Sharif was eight, he'd grown up living in world of labels and liars. Nether of those things were any good for his self-esteem. Nothing he enjoyed seem to be right for these people. He couldn't have his own hobbies, happening to enjoy being alone. No, never that, that had to mean he was “some kind of fruit”. To quote the assholes who took upon themselves to define him and torment him in accordance to their label. He still didn't understand what made people so insecure in themselves they needed to prove their manliness through insanely cowardly means like a jumping. There was no way for him to believe what he'd been subject to had not been personal. He was expected to change, to take out apart of who he was to live peacefully in this supposed academic society that was supposed be a preparatory school. The hell that was his life in New York was torture but such things he had recently come to believe had been for higher purpose. A lot of bull that was. The one thing he his life that was worth suffering for was ripped away from him. Only a madman couldn't think such a thing was personal. Sharif was unstable, be wasn't mad. Not the sense was synonym for insane anyways.

”EARTH TO SHARIF! Jeez, it's bad enough you don't want to have any fun with me. Oh I know, I know, you can't. Well that's not my fault at all. But I mean come on, you aren't going even bother listening to me? I'm forced to listen to you, that's no fair!” Sharif knew just how unfair this was. Asli didn't have much right to make talk of fairness though. She could have just let him pass on. It hadn't been her place to 'save his life'. That he lived when his life no longer had a point was unfair, cruel even. Some might say the trauma he'd inflicted on her by allowing her to be his witness was cruel. He still didn't know how it happened that Asli managed to get back the house that day. He'd hidden the spare house keys where she couldn't have reached them with several minutes of tedious effort. Everything Sharif had ever done, had worked out exactly as Sharif had planned. With two obvious exceptions, this attempt and giving his heart to Lillian.

”That's my fault okay! I can't help what they've decided to do? You know our father means well, but you have think about you and our father have three strike against you in the understanding department. He has you be decades, you are young lady, and his daughter. Any dad who wasn't at lost for words would probably be a criminal of some kind.” Sharif was never good with humor, then again, Asli never got it so they were a perfect match for each other. ”Foods on me today, but tomorrow tails you cook, heads I will cook.” Looking at the clock in the middle of the wall, it was time to leave. Nearly an hour early when school was less than a quarter hour away on tandem bike like what Sharif had. Why so early? Simple, excessive physical active is a no-no, he was in his second recovery period. About a month after he'd been released from the hospital, his lung had relapsed, resulting in rather painful operation. He hadn't succeeded in anything except for giving himself asthma or so it felt.

Getting to school was no big deal, they started very late so they were still ten minutes early. Arriving at school and bid a short farewell to Asli before heading to what the thought was his first period, metal-shop. Sharif wasn't unaware that his entire schedule had been rearranged to eliminate any class which might have give him reason to have access to sharp objects. Naturally he took this up with his counselor. ”What am I supposed do with classes like this. I can pass these electives in my sleep! Data Entry, Office Assistant, Phys. Ed, Web Design, Geography...AP Trig, I was never in enrolled in an Advance Placement math class but let's be honest, isn't the goal supposed that I get to learn something I don't already know? I am a Senior do I really need Geography Seriously whose bright idea was this remediation?”

His parents didn't want him getting overwhelmed? For a second there he wondered where they would get a such a stupid notion, and the remember that he'd given it to them. It had been the simplest excuse he would think of when he was young, of course to them this was a repeat of that act of desperation. It was the only thing made sense, so they tried to get him a schedule with looser deadlines. They loved him, so he could tell them otherwise, not now. Maybe when I am finished, definitely when I am finished they can know then...about Johanna. Sharif was going to keep the pact, everyone in his life could do without him. They were all very strong people.

The Data Entry work was much too simple he'd finished all the coursework and his homework with ten minutes. He started his office assistant time early. It sucked to be working the front office, too many people seem to suddenly know his face. It made sense. His family's ordeal had made it on to the news. It had been mistaken for a break in gone wrong at first. It had seemed tragic at first until cops found nothing missing and the medics found Sharif with wounds or marks consistent with an attempt at self defense. He'd been so close, it wasn't fair!

An exception from Physical Education activities meant that all he needed to do was sign in with coach and then could go occupy himself with something else. He choose damage control and lunch at his favorite bakery. Sharif get a pass to leave campus, with no history of truancy or other behavior problems, but he'd have to be back before the middle of lunch. Arriving, the first thing he did was make his way up to Mrs. Harrison to let her know that he was okay with big hug. He had to give appearance of normalcy, or at the very least remorseful. Right? ”Tyler! God, you look horrible, fall treats you that bad huh? How have you been otherwise?” He sat down where his friend had sat, taking out his laptop out of habit. The sudden sight his sister on his screen to him that something was probably up.

I have been trying to text you all day, where have you been? Why is your phone off? Mom said never to turn your phone of when I am out the house with you!”

Sharif was having a little trouble seeing his sisters face because of shadow what she was sitting behind was casting on her. He scanned the image behind her before finally saying, ”Asli, you know I never turn my phone off, I just put on it silent I never turn it off. I didn't get any text from you, see? Yeah, Tyler's here with me, the weather has him sick as...hmm miserable.” Sharif motioned for Tyler's attention, ”Asli says hello, and to drink gallons of OJ and water.”

”I'm starved, you said you handle lunch. Well we ended our campaign and I am peckish. Can you bring me a sandwich or something?” Once Sharif had was she'd finished making request he went to the counter and asked Mrs. Harrison if she had jalapeno cheddar bread. Asli loved that stuff so he ordered a chicken, turkey bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich to go.

”I will be back soon Mrs. H. Asli wants lunch now. Ty, I'm on my way back to school, do you need me to pick up your work for you or something?”

Sharif rushed despite the fact that it wasn't his best interest. He had to get his sister food and get back before lunch was over. There was a pain in his chest, his breathing was really short, and his heart seemed to be pounding to fast. He took a the first seat the room where he knew his sister to be located in, their phones had family locator enabled now. He was struggling too hard to breath think about who was in the room or what they were saying. Had Sharif been focused enough to have heard Damien voicing his concern over Lillian's new beau, Sharif would have made it his business to any the jerk himself. Lillian had marred her image when she killed their daughter but that didn't give any guy who happened to have her next the right mistreat her.

Asli rushed from her place behind the drum set to give her brother water, it was then the siblings noticed Damien and Lillian. What was he supposed to do? He didn't have any words for Lilly, not really. And Damien, he wasn't sure how the hell he was still here. He really wanted to know what went wrong for him, but it was improper to ask such question in front of his sister...and Lily. That would bring the pact to light, none of the Six needed that now. ”Damien if you don't mind my asking, are you in any pain still?” He wasn't trying to be rude, but if spoke to Lillian he'd say things he couldn't take back.

ooc
                                                  Excuse the Super Delay, I have been having some issues with this.

User Image User Image User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces