• Informer 100
User Image

Original Concept by: keekee693
Remade by: Mimi with a J
Mods: Xx_Pandavik_xX, Rosie Posie Frumblefoot
Images from: Deviantart. Google, and Bing
Posting Minimum: Three Paragraphs
The OOC: Click Here BUT NOT YET
Accepting: 1 Six Female, 2 Clique Females, 2 Clique Males; Under construction.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image
It made front-page headline news, was all over the TV... Everyone knows what you've done...

You tried to hang yourself, shoot yourself, jump off a bridge, jump off a building, took a bottle of pills, cut up your arms and neck, filled your bathtub up with water and let yourself fall asleep, or whatever else you could think of to end your personal suffering.

And everyone knows it didn't work.

For one reason or another, you're still alive today, after an extended stay in the Intensive Care Unit. Now you have to go back to the life you tried so desperately to escape. Back to your family that may never understand. All they have is questions. You have no answers anymore. At least none they'd want to hear.

Worse yet, back to school. School and its students, and its gossip, and labels. What will your label be now? Even before this, your wore a label. Whatever your label; Techie, Artist, Scene Girl, Foreign Exchange Student, Jock, or just plain Preppy it helped you appear normal.

But there is nothing normal about you is there?

Only you would know how find others like you. Others with desire for death as strong as your own. No one would expect the six to even be acquainted, so different they seemed. They were are, more alike than anyone knew. Why else would six teens with nothing in common but thier school try to kill themselves around the same time?

Simple, they made a pact....

Now that pressure is on them. Will they keep to the pact and try to off themselves yet again? After all, they've been suicidal for years. And what of thier friends who now find themselves at a lost? What are they supposed to do? How are they to help, is this even thier problem? Is a friendship with someone like that even worth trying to save? If the Six were holding in that kind of trumoil, what kind of buggage to thier so-called normal friends keep in the basements of thier lives?

...Only you know...

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User ImageI have never understood the movie rating system so I won't use that to rate this role-play, but the Terms of Service mus be followed at all times. This role-play deals in part, with the after effects parasuicide. (That's the psychological and medical term for a near-suicide). Firstly I would like to clear up few things, just because suicide is a plot device in this role-play doesn't mean it should nor will be full of gore. Furthermore just because the Six are suicidal, doesn't mean they are all emo...whatever that means. On to reserves and profiles, Click here for the forms you'll need Reserves will only last three days, which is why you should start on your profile right away Another reason for this, I believe in helping my roleplayers. So send me a rough draft of your profile, PLEASE! That way, we can discuss it and I can see where you are going with your character. Similarly if you're having trouble with any aspect of your character's profile, TELL ME Chances are the questions and concerns you bring up will lead you to ideas that clear up your character blockage.On Characters. If you are reserving one of the Six title your PM to me I'm sorry and your profile that I lived While we are the subject of the Six, I can't stress this enough. These are six different people, from six different circles, with little else in common but their suicidal thoughts.. No one tried to off themselves the same way, and consequentially, one came out of their attempt unscathed That is to say, if your Foreign Exchanged Student jumped off a cliff, she's not going show up today without a cast of some kind. Which brings me to the Cliques, so named because I felt a need to rhyme. If reserving one of them send me a PM titled I thought I... and profiles knew them Again, being in Clique doesn't mean you get to be a cliche. Those twins Gary and Mary are banned from this place. Keep your characters human, in appearances and actions. Everyone here is likely going through a crisis of their own, no one is perfect no matter how hard they try. No one on the Disney or Teen Nick payroll could accurately portray any of the people we will be creating in this role-play! Similarly, just because a model as suicide, murder, bones, or death in his or her name DOESN'T mean they fit into this roleplay!Excuse that minirant. Also this role-play is too big for everyone to be straight, sexual diversity is the spice of love. Continuing on that subject, characters are meant to be developed, created to change and to grow, improving this skills the purpose of a roleplay in my eyes. As far as technical aspects of the role-play goes, I expect at least a three paragraph post per post. The posting schedule is something new that I am doing to combat potiental extended hiatuses do to lack of posting. There was six days in my week and two weeks between post so my thinking is each roleplayer should devote one day thier choosing to posting for their character(s). But figuring this out is what the OOC is for. For my sanity and ease of reading speech should be boldfaced, Thoughts and unspoken dialogue should be made italic, and text and emails should be underlined and use two different colors, only time stamp if the time is of crucial importance. Not that the Six will be able to do much texting, their cellphones have been restricted severely...a least until someone figures out a means to get them phones that their parents don't pay for. Decoarate your post how you see fit with at least a picture and your characters name.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
The Six

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

» Sharif Zafar Hakim «
            It's such a shame, I'm only . . .
              «Eighteen
            I tried, but failed. . .
              « To callapse a lung. I had studied human anatomy for weeks, specifically the circulatory system, to get this done right. I planned it for their anniversary, so they would always remember what she did. I went into my father’s tool box because I knew he had what I needed. I already had a stitching awl, I just needed a hammer for my modified mini catapult. I ripped my shirt in half with my seam ripper. I knew it wouldn’t kill me, only make me bleed a bit. My awl has a hell of curve, so I placed between ribs one and two holding it in place with my left hand. I laid down under the device I built for this occasion. The hammer came down hard over the awl, sending the point through to soft tissue of my lungs. It was the most painful seven minutes of my life, but at least I would get to be with her...my beautiful daughter.
            They all had me figured for a. . .
              «Techie
            They say I look like. . .
              «Syed M. Hasan
                    «Mimi with a J

» Adelaide Faythe Monroe «
              «Sixteen
            I tried, but failed. . .
              «To find my comfort in a blade. My parents are going through a messy divorce...stlll. What is taking them so long? I hated hearing them fighting all of the time. I didn't want to end up like them. The only way to avoid it was to kill myself. I almost succeeded until my parents paused their fight to check on me. My mother screamed and my dad called an ambulance. The one time they had to agree on something. So, I was rushed to the hospital and survived. My parents are forcing me to go to therapy. I know I have issues, I don't need some random degree holding adult to tell me that.
              «Scene
              «PixiePoisonn
                    «xxx___mad_apple___xxx

» Damien Radke «
              «Eighteen
            I tried, but failed. . .
              «Shooting my heart. When you lose someone you care about and no one is there to help the loss become bearable, you wish to stop caring about the one you held so dear. Remove from existance what holds reminders of better days. Appearantly collar bones and ribs both protect the blasted organ and I just had to shoot the wrong thing. So close, so very close!
              «Artist
              «Yu Phoenix
                    «Xx_D3M3NT3D V1CKY_xX

User ImagexxxUser Image xxxUser Image

» Taylor Andrew Forrest «
              «Eighteen Out
            I tried, but failed. . .
              «To hang myself. I had it all planned out. While my family was gone I was going to hang myself in my closet. It was large and long enough for me to hang a few inches off the ground. It was the perfect plan, a plan that I thought would never go wrong. First I was going in and out of consciousness, next the sound of my sister screaming my name was in my ears. I was almost gone, I was almost in my bliss but then the rope was cut. It was the end of me, my family would know my dark secret, my once friends would know as well. I just wanted it to end. It would never end now.
              «Jock
              «Channing Tatum
                    «Rosie Posie Frumblefoot

» Kiska Helena Ivanov «
              «Eighteen
            I tried, but failed. . .
              «to drown myself. I’m scared all the time, and water was always my biggest fear, I thought it was kind of poetic, to be killed by the thing I feared most. But they ******** found me, the family I’m staying with came home and the water was flooding out under the bathroom door. And here I am. Still breathing. This country is scary, but not as scary as where I’m from, I don’t want to go back there. Plus, going back there would mean leaving him. I love him. And he can’t see it. He can’t ******** see it, I’m just his best friend, and she had him...
              «FES
              «Kaya Scodelario
                    «S T A T i C H0RR0R

» Feyja Beawolf Viensa «
              «Seventeen
            I tried, but failed. . .
              «To overdose on Benedryl. It was a weekend where the house was completely and totally empty Mom and Dad out on their biweekly club nights and my kid brother was at his friends and playing video games. My mom kept pain killers behind the mirror in our bathroom with her cosmetics and I knew for a fact there was a bottle of Benedryl there. Almost brand new, just bought the week before. I'm sure you can guess where I went from there. I'm not positive who found me on my bed later that night, the less than half empty bottle in my hand. But I think it was my brother, stupid kid. The last thing I remembered before blacking out was the smell of bile and the sound of our dog barking in the back yard. Next thing was the too bright ceiling of the hospital room I woke up in the next afternoon.
              «Prep
              «Haley Bennett
                    «Sneaky Hate Spiral

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
The Cliques

» Sean Daniel Rhys! «
            We were so close....in age at least . . .
              «Eighteen
            I didn't want to believe it . . .
              «when I found out. I mean it was kind of out of the blue, with no warnings. I've never been exposed to this kind of thing, so the signs that would have told me that he was even considering it never popped into my head, or triggered what I thought was a good reader of people. I knew about Lillian, the girl he had been with, and I think it has something to do with her, but he never went out of his way to be friends with any of us.

I once thought we had so much in common. . .

« Techie
              «Jake Abel
                    «iGamma the Electric!

» Nadia Akiame Thompson «
              «Sixteen
            It was really no surprise . .
              «Okay so hopefully I don’t sound like an insensitive b***h, but I saw this coming. I was a little bit pissed that she didn’t think of anybody but herself when she did it. I mean really? I would miss her but oh no let’s just think about the divorce and blah blah blah. I am kind of angry that she was going to kill herself and leave me friendless in this world. Kind of a b***h move, no offense

« Scene
              «Amanda Hendricks
                    «Tryfon

User Image xxxUser Imagexxx User Image

» Lillian Anne Archer «
              «Seventeen [Turning 18]
            I didn't want to believe it
              « That he would do that... How could he do that? I mean I know there was a lot going on with him. I just could not believe that, that would happen to him of all people. I only know a little bit about him since I see him in Glee club and Music class but that was it. I just can’t believe that he would do something like that... I wish he would have told me what was going on, maybe I could have happened. Now I hope he will talk to me... Even if he doesn’t like it, I hope he opens up to me.

« Artist
              «Emmy Rossum
                    «Rosie Posie Frumblefoot

» Emma Lysandra Monroe! «
              «Nineteen
            I didn't want to believe it. . .
              «I thought I had a better sense of my inner circle. It's insane. I know not everybody's family is ******** perfect, not everyone's parents say together forever. I get that her parents sorta suck, but it should not have came to this. It's such a cop out, there are much more agonizing things in this world. Athletes are under of different world of pressure, so in Taylor's case, I can almost understand...almost. Still, it's not something I want be able to look back on and regret my part in. I will keep my rage at Adele in check, I will try not to make Taylor feel ashamed. This isn't something I understand but that doesn't mean I should be judging them for it. They'll all get enough of the s**t from enough people as is.

My very nature makes me different from my inner circle. . .

« Jock
              «Saphire Rainforest
                    «Mimi with a J!

» Oliver Sano Solfuego! «
              «eighteen
            I didn't want to believe it
              «I knew that Kiska always had a mean jealous streak, but I didn't know it was for the dead. I just... i don't know why she would... you know. try to kill herself. we were pretty close. I suppose the other kids feel this way too. I thought I knew her. I could almost, with some leeway predict what she would do, what she chose for lunch everyday, how she would hold her hair up. but never this. I really have no idea that she was such a deathseeker, or any of those other kids. wow. I'm... haha. i'm still in quite some shock. I need to talk to her. I need to know what made her snap.

«FES
              «marlon teixeira
                    «Rosie Posie Fumblefoot!

» Elizabeth Sandra Lopez! «
              «Seventeen
            It was really no surprise . . .
              «that she tired. After all, girls like us are under so much pressure that no one but another like us can understand. We need to be perfect, to be the proper weight, and the perfect model daughters. Was I shocked? Slightly. But in the end? I was jealous. I could never get the courage to do what she tried to do, it's just not in my make up at all. Death scares me, and the fact that she had almost succeeded in leaving this world makes me jealous, but still emphatic to her plight because she's my friend, or so I thought...

« Prep
              «Unknown model from modelmayhem
                    «iGamma the Electric!

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
Recurring NPCs

» Asli Seda Hakim! «
            It feels like I've known them all my years . . .
              «Fourteen
            By now, it's clear that I am. . .
              «Eccentric. Up until now, I have been homeschooled my entire life and I have had nothing but time to be comfortable being myself. I don't care how odd others think that may be. I still build my outfits around one color and fictional character. Despite having not had much experience around people, I am very good a reading faces. It someone is sad or angry, I'm probably going to know but doesn't mean I'm getting deeply invovled. My brother's problems put enough pressure on me without having shoulder the burdens of a stranger! That doesn't mean I won't start a conversation or ask a question if something sparks my interest, but I won't pry. I have more important things to do like be the best Guildmaster ever, and of course look out for my big brother.

I view the world through the eyes of a. . .

«Sister. Sharif's Sister
              «Chandrika, who ever that is. Most people tower over me, I'm only 4' 9", but otherwise I am Deaf female clone of my brother lookwises, except with much longer hair.
                    «"Seagreen", "Indigo"(ASL), Cadetblue![on paper]

» Mack Field Viensa «
            It feels like I've known them all my years . . .
              «Eight
            By now, it's clear that I am. . .
              «Still a kid. In a lot of ways. I love staying up late playing "mindless" video games with or against my friends. Or even alone. Then doing nothing on saturdays and watching morning cartoons. I love the old ones. Like Tom and Jerry or Spongebob. None of the new stuff. It's all terrible. Homework is low on my priority list and electronics are high. I'm close to my sister, as far as I know. But we're still siblings. So we still fight. No surprise there.

I view the world through the eyes of a. . .

«Younger brother. Feyja's to be exact.
              «Bradley Steven Perry, not quite sure who that is. I'm not the tallest person but about average for my age, about 4"0. I don't look much like my sister, darker hair. Plus, I'm a guy. Big difference there.
                    «"Green.", "Black", Slategray[on paper-in text]

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image
Just a small town with famous Naval Base that still test Nuclear Warheads. Maybe that's why the town itself only take up exactly three miles... Still like any other town there are couple of schooling options, well not exactly..the other one expensive...and rooted in Biblical teachings which aren't for everyone. There are usual town hots spots, a Mall, a Starbucks, a Bowling Alley, a Library...for your town nerds...but its overall normal, plan. Just a pretty unknown town in the state that is number five sucide state in the country. But who knows this really, no one...that's why no one expected this...here in Fallon.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image
The Key
☢Ex-Lover
☞ Current Lover
➸ One Way Crush
ზ Friends
✄-- Dislikes

Lillian A. Archer ☢ Sharif Z. Hakim
Kiska H. Ivanov ➸ Oliver S. Solfuego

PM Title: TYCE Relationship Update

Basically just tell me when some status change.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
User Image

Jock Scene Techie Artist Foreign Exchanged Student Prep Pact Member

(Will update later, when I know what's going on all the way.

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
Off Topic Stuff

Roleplays of Interest

User Image

3,825 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100

3,825 Points