Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Pyromaniac

sorry for disappearing guys, but I'm here!
guise please don't let this die D:

Witch

i would happily post again, just not sure what course of action to take! D:

Dapper Dabbler

I was sort of hoping to plot with a lot of other people... but I'll try and get a post out within the next day or two...
Not sure what exactly I'll have Paige do, but I'll do my best!

Witch

XX__Rivers and Roads

penny and darcy are both standing outside; you're welcome to interact with them, but just based on your character's personality and the vague plot bunnies i had, penny won't like her and darcy will probably try to be distant and cordial, to prove to willa that he's not the idiot she thinks he is (even though he totally is). so i'm not sure how helpful they are. D:

Noble Warrior

Okay, so my crazy three day stint of crazy a** shifts is officially OVER! I worked until 11:40PM and had to get back to work for 7:00AM... but I am now back and will be reading over posts and stuff.
the bursar
XX__Rivers and Roads
elephant years
KingBice

If it's hard to move forward at this point, we can always do a time skip. I'm open to suggestions.

Dapper Dabbler

she wolf spirit

I'm alright with time skipping or sticking in the same time.
I haven't posted yet, so I won't have any problem writing one
for the scene that's been playing out or for something new
that we want to skip too!

Tipsy Tycoon

she wolf spirit

time skipping seems like a good idea to me!
i'm honestly completely and utterly stuck with geo.
.________. #fml.

Witch

she wolf spirit

perhaps not so much a timeskip, but why don't we plot out what to do with our characters to get some meaningful interaction done before we immediately skip? plus, i'm not sure where we'd skip to.

perhaps there could be a division of humans vs nonhumans, so the nonhumans can have a meaningful discussion inside, whereas the humans outside could be like "hey guise we know nothing lololols but man, them bear attacks, right??"

idk, i just think it's a bit too soon for the skip. there's other ways to fix scenarios where we're stuck! <3
the bursar
XX__Rivers and Roads
elephant years
KingBice

Sooo I'm on vacation right now visiting my nephews and the Internet cable and phones are all down right now meaning I can only access Gaia from my cell just letting you guys know. Not sure when it'll be back up cause it's been like this all day.

Anyway whatever you guys would prefer to do is fine. Obviously Willa doesn't wanna talk about Emily's death at all and Ollie wants to get back on the case as quickly as possible. Just let me know what you guys prefer and I'll make it happen...

Soon as I get Internet back that is -_____-.

Tipsy Tycoon

the bursar

bursarrrrr! i def. like your idea.
what about just fast forwarding to an
overall supernatural meeting? or something?
the bursar

KingBice

I promise I'm here just keep randomly having the Internet here go out.

For the record, I'm 100% fine with this idea. Whatever you all wanna do is good by me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff