Welcome to Gaia! ::

((404. lol You should really have put that in the bio.))
((I meant to... heehee))
"That would be fun... but don't trouble yourself... if its really no trouble..." She starts dishing rice onto the plates, and Alex gives a whine, knowing lunch is comming.
Dawn awoke in her new apartment. All her things were still in boxes so she fallen asleep in the floor. She got up and rubbed her head. Her eyes flicked from box to box. Dawn gave a weak shrug. "I think I'll leave that for tomorrow." She said to herself. Then she slowly walked out of the front door of her apartment locking the door after her.
Brad smiled. "Nope no problem at all. I am one of the players, we have first choices for tickets. Ha, it's a luxury!" he said luaghing a bit.
"Then that would be wonderful." She laughs. After the food is out, she carries the lates to her table, which is the type you sit on the floor at. She settles herself, and pulls Alex into her lap, covering him and her left side with a blanket, a few moments later, light sucking noises sound.
Brad sits down, usually used to tables at restraunts, or eating lunch at players association meetings, or just eatong popcorn while watching replays of his mistakes durring games.
-Rose walked out of her aprtment and locked the door. She took a quick glace around the halllway.-
"Do you like the beef? Is it too hot?"
"No, it's perfect." he replied, eating. He couldn't help but wonder if all baseball players are on a popcorn diet, or if it was just him, and his teammate, Craig Biggio.
Dawn headed downstairs before she reached the stairs she heard weird noises from a room. She smiled to herself. "Hello!" she shouted through the door to the people. Then she started to walk down the stairs. She was heading to the library.
-Rose headed towards the front door of the aprtment. She walked out and paused for a moment to decied where to go.-
"Have you eaten anything other than popcorn the whole time you were gone?"
"Nope, that's pretty much all me and Craig ate. It was fun. I think the hotel room had popcorn kernels in it still when we left. We kinda got into popcorn fights." he repiled smiling at the memory.
"You, an athlete, eating nothing but popcorn.... you'll glose muscle tone without protien, now eat." She laughs, and discretely shuts her blouse, and uncovers Alex, who is gurgling contentedly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff