Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Fatcat

carmesim

i'll be open to PMing and stuff because that's easy to do from my phone so we can plot
          and what not. c: and i'm totally fine with f//. i've actually been wanting to do another f//
          pairing. and my only ideas involve typical run ins.

maybe something like one is visiting her family on the coast (A) and the other lives in
          the same neighborhood (B). one morning B is going for her usual morning run and just
          starting out when she passes A stepping outside to start her's. so B invites A to run with
          her because, well, why not? B knows A's family and wants to get to know her then i guess
          we could go from there?

idk what do you think?
better than revenge

▰ i'm fine with plotting through private messages as well c: honestly, i was thinking
        about the same idea plot wise since i'm as creative as i can bee since its 11:00 pm
        where i live cx but i like that idea! would you rather be the tourist or the local? also,
        what age range were you thinking for these two females?

Anxious Fatcat

carmesim

yeah i was thinking we could talk out the little things tonight and then maybe while i'm
          gone we can add more to the plot and make it super detailed (if you're wanting to do that)
          through pm. c:

i'd like to be the local i think. and somewhere in the early twenties, like 21-22ish. so they're
          old enough to technically be their own adult but it's not weird that the tourist is still taking
          vacations with her family and whatnot haha. because i kind of feel the local would be living
          on their own or something. and where would we have this based? like what's a popular place
          to visit for people?

i'm getting off for the night so if you want to pm me i will reply in the morning when i get up
          to leave for my trip. c:
carmesim

hmmm well i would actually love f// on the college x high school pair!
and thank you so much! n v n; maybe its due to my mom screaming at me
whenever she taught me how to drive. hahaha!

do you have any ideas on how this could go? i have bits and pieces...
here let me list them:
- the college kid could be assigned to tutor the high schooler
- the college girl could come in class as a request from a former teacher
- they meet at a bar and hook up (pretty little liars ref)
or idk, totally blank though. what did you have in mind? ; v ;
better than revenge

▰ sounds good to me! we can definitely make it super detailed through private messages.
        we can add some twists and turns to the plot and think up like events that can happen!
        plus, depending on the personalities we come up for them will definitely determine what
        happens between them in the end c: 21-22 sounds good to me and good night! i hope you
        have a super fun trip and enjoy it to the max! c;
kikwang

▰ f// college x high school pairing it is! cx omg my mom yelled at me too! she was so scared
        of me driving, thinking i was going to total the car any second but my dad says that i'm a better
        driver than her and i can park better than her which i think its pretty good c; but now she doesn't
        yell as much as before because i just turn on the radio and sing songs while she's on her phone
        or singing along as well and we talk as well c: going back to your ideas, i was thinking we can
        mix the bar hook up and the college student being assigned to tutor her together! like the high
        school student can be a bit of a rebel and got into a fight with her parents so she sneaks away
        at night with her fake i.d and heads to a local bar where she meets the college student and they
        hook up after getting super drunk and the high school student leaves after the college student
        falls asleep and sneaks back into her house without getting caught since everyone is sound
        asleep. then like two days later, the college student shows up to tutor her since she is failing in
        math, like a typical high schooler, and the two are like...shocked to see each other again? what
        do you think about this?
carmesim
kikwang

▰ f// college x high school pairing it is! cx omg my mom yelled at me too! she was so scared
        of me driving, thinking i was going to total the car any second but my dad says that i'm a better
        driver than her and i can park better than her which i think its pretty good c; but now she doesn't
        yell as much as before because i just turn on the radio and sing songs while she's on her phone
        or singing along as well and we talk as well c: going back to your ideas, i was thinking we can
        mix the bar hook up and the college student being assigned to tutor her together! like the high
        school student can be a bit of a rebel and got into a fight with her parents so she sneaks away
        at night with her fake i.d and heads to a local bar where she meets the college student and they
        hook up after getting super drunk and the high school student leaves after the college student
        falls asleep and sneaks back into her house without getting caught since everyone is sound
        asleep. then like two days later, the college student shows up to tutor her since she is failing in
        math, like a typical high schooler, and the two are like...shocked to see each other again? what
        do you think about this?

omg right psh moms are so paranoid. okay so like were a really religious family so whenever
we pass by a church we have to do the sign of the cross. get this. when i was driving at night
for the first time w her, we didnt pass by any church at all but she did the sign of the cross like
three times. pfft. i was a little offended if you ask me.

and omg thats so perfect. im so down for that! okay so see how i said that i wanted to be the
high schooler... could i switch to being the college student? pretty please? i have something in
mind for the character. ; v ; alrighty, so where shall we start the rp? when they see each other at
school for the tutoring or?

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

▰ old sport or mariah
        ▰ eastern
        ▰ I can manage to post every day, but every group I'm in is awfully slow so I don't get to y'know
        ▰ m// I've been cravin me some boy love like crazy lately
        ▰ a little bit of friends with benefits with college x high school mixed in there I see that you have a couple other with the same plot so I'll happily just do fwb if you're tuckered out on the whole college x hs thing
        ▰ I'm thinkin one of the boys is your typical promiscuous type and begins using the other for just the psychical stuff upon their first meeting at some party or something similar, but they eventually become friends and start hanging out on what could be considered dates. I am also thinking they'd be in their 20s, if the college x hs thing is a no go. heart
        ▰ samples in my siggy~
        ▰ I'm going to warped tour in two days, and I start college at full sail university September 2nd yum_puddi
kikwang

▰ moms are quite paranoid and i would be offended as well if my mom did that! cx
        thankfully my mother doesn't do that. instead she just yells or she kept telling her-
        self that she was going to die and never make it to the restaurant or walmart -_-

▰ yay! i don't mind playing the high school student! i think we should start with them
        meeting up for their first tutoring lesson. i think it would be alright if for the first one it
        can be at the high school student's house and then they can plan where the next
        tutoring sessions will be taken cared at. this is going to be amazing!

listenoldsport

▰ its a pleasure to meet you mariah! for right now i'm going to decline. not that your
        samples weren't good or anything but the fact that knowing myself, i will get bored
        rather quickly with this idea and i don't want to string you along! i apologize and wish
        you good luck on your search!

▰▰▰ welcome to melodies ⋮ bump ❜

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items