1 2 3 4 >

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

i n t r o!!!

greetings and salutations! my name is mariah, but you can call me old sport if you'd prefer. i'm just starting out my college life and have found myself at a loss for things to do, so i've turned to gaia roleplay again. i'm attending full sail university in orlando, florida, so i hail from the eastern time zone. i will be graduating from full sail with my bachelors in creative writing for entertainment, so i do take my writing seriously and though i use roleplay mostly for fun, i also utilize it as a tool to help my writing skills. i will usually be on at any given hour of the day and i check gaia frequently, so i'll be available most of the time. if i had to label myself in the gaia roleplaying community, i guess i would go with advanced literate. i can muster up anywhere from 800 to 1500 words or above, depending on how much material i'm given to work with. i'm currently only searching for yaoi / boy love / m// at the moment just because that's all i'm in the mood for. i use real people or anime for my face claims, it doesn't matter to me! any who, let's get on to the plot ideas, shall we?

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

p a i r i n g s!!!

pre-plotted

long time friends
                                                        these two have been together for what seems like their entire life. friend one is hooked on drugs and friend two has intense anger issues. they're an interesting pair, to say the least, and you can catch them more often than not at some sort of college party. they recently attended a total rager, a party neither of them had anticipated the magnitude of. friend one was on X while friend two was drunk out of his mind. somehow, they ended up sleeping together. naturally, when friend one woke up beside his best friend and crush of he can't even remember how many years, he books it and leaves just as friend two is waking up. this doesn't bode well with friend two, and he's planning on giving the other boy a piece of his mind.

promiscuous x promiscuous
                                                        these two are completely different people; besides the fact that they both like to sleep around. boy one is polite, always smiling at everyone he sees and enjoys falling into bed with strangers for the thrill more than anything else. boy two is more malicious about his sleeping habits; he's keeping count of all the guys he screws, and it's his goal to bag as many as possible. these two meet when boy one takes a vacation to boy two's hometown. they immediately hit it off and fall into their usual habits. strangely enough, boy two seems fascinated by boy one, and the more he bumps into boy one around town, the stronger his infatuation grows. he slowly finds himself falling in love with boy one, but boy one is having none of it, especially since he's on vacation and he has a strict no seconds rule!

prince x cousin
                                                        the prince and his cousin are the oddest pair of friends any of their royal family members have ever seen. the prince is a dark, violent, and brooding sort of man that hates everything. everything besides his cousin, that is. unbeknownst to his cousin and, well, most of the royal family, the two aren't actually related by blood. the prince's mother was not the queen, and his father was not the king. it was found a few years after trying to produce a child that the queen was not fertile, and they had adopted the prince in secret. the only person that had ever found out this information was the prince himself, and he wasn't all that shocked. he always hated the aspect of being royal. it was disgusting (almost as disgusting as the peasants that lived in the town they ruled over). over the span of the last few times that his cousin has visited from the neighboring castle, the prince has begun to notice that he's... attracted to him. it should sicken him, but it doesn't at all. they aren't related by blood and even if they were, he is sure that he would still want to chain the other boy to his bed chambers and have his way with him...

the cousin, in all his ignorant, happy glory, adores the prince. he is a somewhat clumsy man with a preference for flirting with every cute male he comes in contact with. the cousin and the prince had bonded when they were younger and the cousin has always made it his personal quest to turn the prince's frown upside down (no matter how impossible a feat it is). the cousin has never seen life outside the palace, and that is where the root of his christmas idea came from. he plans to take the prince out to a nice cabin just outside the town for a nice and quiet holiday between the two of them. both the king and queen have recently become deceased, and after the year's end the prince is to take the thrown. the cousin is well aware that the prince has no desire to do such, and that is the main motivation behind this little getaway. little does he know that being alone in a cabin with the prince could lead to some... tense situations.

generic

teacher x student
                                                        open x closeted
                                                        college x high school
                                                        business owner x receptionist
                                                        store clerk x customer
                                                        roommates
                                                        boyfriend x girlfriend's brother

song inspired

more than this by the ready set

anime

( I am willing to follow the original storyline or come up with an au for all of these )

anything psycho pass inspired i really want to play ginoza
                                                        attack on titan
                                                        -- levi x eren
                                                        -- levi x erwin
                                                        free! iwatobi swim club / eternal summer
                                                        -- makoto x haru
                                                        -- sousuke x rin
                                                        haikyuu!!
                                                        -- asahi x nishinoya
                                                        -- kageyama x hinata
                                                        -- oikawa x iwaizumi
                                                        -- sugawara x daichi
                                                        -- tsukishima x yamaguchi
                                                        -- tsukishima x kuroo
                                                        -- kuroo x kenma
                                                        karneval
                                                        -- hirato x akari
                                                        -- gareki x yogi
                                                        your suggestions!

more to be added later, when i can actually think of things

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

a p p l i c a t i o n!!!

i was going to make one of my own, but then i realized i was horrible at making them pretty so i'll just let anyone who's interested post their own intro, samples, and plot interests!

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

o p e n!!!

if you're interested, now is the time to say so!
listenoldsport

hello :3 i'm a full time college student myself, as well as juggling a job
        and what not,but i'd love to do a onexone with you! xD
        here are my samples, although i'm just returning from a long hiatus.
        but i really do like your promiscuous x promiscuous idea :3

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chasing superman

hiiiii i was actually just looking at your search thread omg
i would love to roleplay with you!
i'm so glad you chose that idea i've been itching to write it ever since it was first formulated in my head, y'know?
i was looking to play boy one, too, aka smiley sex freak yum_puddi
i also know that i'm going to be using diego barrueco as my fc because he is the cutest and my favorite male model hands down~
listenoldsport

haha yayy! :3 girll, i know what you mean xD
        playing boy two is fine with me :3 i have no idea who i'm using... lol

besides for boy one coming to boy two's hometown,
        did you have any ideas on how you want to start?

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chasing superman

i was pondering that as well and i was thinking that maybe
just maybe
after checking in to his hotel and getting everything settled in and whatnot
my guy goes for a jog (((he's really into staying fit))) and possibly, very cliche-esque runs into your guy?
or maybe they meet at the local bar or wherever your guy works?
listenoldsport

i'm currently searching for a model.. haha xD
        is it just him going on vacation? i'm not quite sure on where we are having the location,
        if its near like the beach, maybe my guy's family owns this small beach house,
        and the family rents it out year-round. and your guy rents it out.
        is that even a possible thing?! lol
        but if that's not a stupid idea, maybe my character is filling the house with supplies
        when your character shows up. err idk. lol

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chasing superman

yes it's just a vacation! i wasn't sure where to have him vacationing, either tbh
a beach would be a good idea
maybe somewhere in california??? idk any beach place would work honestly
i do like that idea, though!
i was thinking maybe it was a summer vacation sort of thing for my guy after working hard all year round doing whatever the heck i decide his job is that allows such long vacations
anyway myles (as i've decided to name him) could have brought his bed with him for whatever reason and your guy could help move it in
that would work
ah yes
listenoldsport

California is good. so like i said, my guy's family owns this
        small beach house that they rent year-round. its located fairly close to the beach,
        in a great neighborhood of similar houses rented out year-round.
        during the summer, renting out the house could get quite expensive
        but what if its around this time, summer is basically over and renters become less frequent.
        sure the water is getting colder, but its a great time to get great deals.
        so perhaps myles takes advantage of the great timing and rents the house out for a month?
        (or is that too long?) anyways, XXX (idk what i'll name him yet..lol)
        is at the house wheb myles arrives. he offers to help him get settle in, show him around,
        and if he needs anything, he is responsible for helping him.
        like in the future maybe there is a leak in a pipe and he has to call XXX to come fix it
        or XXX tries to come up with a way to see myles and shows up to collect rent.
        haha idk, just future thinking xDD

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chasing superman

ohhh yes yes i like that idea
good ideas all around
i was thinking about a month for his vacation, yes
that will give them just enough time to develop feelings and make it really paiNFUL AND EMOTIONAL WHEN MYLES HAS TO LEAV E lmao
listenoldsport

so i might use him. but idk yet
        i'm like super picky and although he is a cutie, idk if its the look im going for lol
        or i just might settle with him *o*

oh yeahhhhh xDD did you want to post first or me?
        i think starting with myles arriving at the house and finding my dude would be good
        and did you want to use profiles or no?

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
chasing superman
franciso lachowski aka the love of my life omg
he's so pretty sobs

i can definitely make the first post if you're willing to make a thread for us!
i would make a first post even if i made the thread tbh
but anyway
i'm not one for profiles for onexone's, honestly
i like to figure characters out while we go along!
listenoldsport

omg i knoww. i try to use people who aren't as overused
        but he's just too cute. and i havent been on in foreverrr. yoloo xDD

mmkay. i can make the thread once i get home from the doctors
        and that's fine with mee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items