Welcome to Gaia! ::

if not in school and are interested click link and pm me ur profile to join

back to school:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6118390&highlight=

RULES

*NO GODMODDING
*romance aloud, NO CYBERING
*NO SPECIAL POWERS
*PM ME YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!! ((DO NOT POST THEM))
*THIS IS A SERIOUS RP semi literate though
*iF YOUR NOT GONNA COME BACK DONT COME AT ALL
cool, so whats up *he said finishing packin up his stuff andand sitting on his bed*

Benevolent Sex Symbol

"Nothin much. Just a bit hard to find my way around here." Brian said with a half smile as he sat down on his bed and then layed down across it as he released a sigh. "The plane ride here sucked." Brian said with a jet lagged look on his face.
The_True_Warrior
"Nothin much. Just a bit hard to find my way around here." Brian said with a half smile as he sat down on his bed and then layed down across it as he released a sigh. "The plane ride here sucked." Brian said with a jet lagged look on his face.
i like planes *thinking for a second* well only if im on them fo the takeoff and landing, besides that they do suck

Benevolent Sex Symbol

RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
i like planes *thinking for a second* well only if im on them fo the takeoff and landing, besides that they do suck
Brian dicards the rather weird comment. "Cool. So what type of music do you like?" Brian asked striaght face.
The_True_Warrior
RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
Brian dicards the rather weird comment. "Cool. So what type of music do you like?" Brian asked striaght face.
rock like green day, acdc, black sabbath, led zeppelin, linkin park, and other stuff you?

Benevolent Sex Symbol

RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
rock like green day, acdc, black sabbath, led zeppelin, linkin park, and other stuff you?
Alot of the same stuff you do actually. But I'm a fan of some hip-hop a couple of rap songs and some jazz along with country. So I'll just play rock-n-roll when your around.
The_True_Warrior
RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
Alot of the same stuff you do actually. But I'm a fan of some hip-hop a couple of rap songs and some jazz along with country. So I'll just play rock-n-roll when your around.
thats cool, well im gonna go into the school and find out were everything is, your welcome to come if you want to. *he starts to head out the door*
((gotta eat dinner brb))

Benevolent Sex Symbol

RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
RedDeath
The_True_Warrior
thats cool, well im gonna go into the school and find out were everything is, your welcome to come if you want to. *he starts to head out the door*
"Alright cool." Brian said as he got up to his feet quickly and followed John outside of the dorm and into the rest of the school.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff