Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;plot

• Wanna play a game? Relax in the sun and just have a good time? After all it's summer! Internships can wait until next summer, seriously... After all your rich college friend's parents are paying for the summer, why not enjoy Hawaii. So here's the story. Three friends who have always spent the summer together are bring their best friends from college (okay some friends aren't really the greatest friends) for once big bang of a summer. The rich kids want to show their college friends and well the friends want a free ride to party all summer long. After all, a summer in Hawaii means love, fights, one night stands, scandals, and drinking. What better what is there to spend a summer? Note: every group of friends will have a background information about them. I really didn't want to make the plot super long wit including all three of them, but here's a little history of the three rich friends. Competition has been a huge part of their friendship. Hell, it was based off competition, because of their parents were always competing with each other. They promised each other they wouldn't get like their parents, but they have even if they can't see it.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;laws

• OHHH THE RULES.... I HATE THESE.

I'm keeping these short and meaningful. First off, I want to stress dedication. Don't just leave, tell if you decided too. Anyways, I hope no one will have to leave. This role play is a literate role play. So all the grammar rules in place. Quality > Quantity! That's my biggest thing. If you write a novel I probably won't read the whole thing and that's when errors happens. I'm sure no one really reads a ten paragraph posts. Keep them fairly short, keep out of non-sense. So let's say 3-4 paragraphs is a good for an average.
                                                        Secondly, make sure the picture of your character fits their personality. , I want a mixture of personalities here. Ohh and please use real models. Posts should have pictures or a banner. You're post layout is your design, but don't have like 5 huge pictures and a tiny space for text. Characters will be juniors so their age will be twenty-one! Yay legal!
                                                        Lastly, follow the GAIA TOS and have fun. Create drama, plot with people.

YAY THESE ARE SHORT!

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;profile

• Post these in the OOC with samples! You may take time with the bio part of the profile, so you must post everything except that.

[align=center][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/savvy_cosmo/pro_zps4f4ef1b6.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=20][b][color=PC]FIRST MIDDLE LAST[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                        [size=14] nickname [color=PC]✦[/color] age [color=PC]✦[/color] position [color=PC]✦[/color] username [color=PC]✦[/color] [spoiler]

This is a blurb about your character! Let' do this in first person (because I like these in first person bios). Just give a nice background about the character.[/spoiler]

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;popular friend; no drama here| UCLA

• Girl One is everything. she's the Queen Bee. President of her Sorority. Plus her parents have money, so of course she has a nice trust fund. This girl has everything everyone as ever dreamed of, but she is in love with Boy One and always have. So why doesn't she just make him hers? Well she can't he's taken and he's never single for long. Plus, she won't admit her true feelings for him. So let's go talk about the friends she's bring along. Actually, she's bring all Sisters. ZETA ALPHA ZETA, only the best lady's get a bid. Friend one is her best friend and social chair. She knows how to throw a party. She's a wild animal at it also. Then there is friend two she's a b***h. It wasn't until recently they have all started to get along with Girl one. She's actually girl one's Lil' Sister (in greek terms). Let's just say she's not afraid to steal a guy or anything to get what she wants. So don't go messing with her or her newly found friendship with her sister. Just don't double cross this one. True friendship is what this group is about. No lies here. Well, I think.

(bold means the character is open
                                                        and boy one isn't found here...
                                                        GIRL ONE | FRIEND ONE| FRIEND TWO

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;fake friends; can we just get along again: Dartmouth College

• Boy one is one of those kids who could have anything he ever wanted. If he just knew how to go about it the right way. He was always good with joking with his old friends, but in college he turned into a different person. First, he went to the same school as his camp friend/ friend three. They were pretty great friends. Friend three is more of a laid back guy. He joined the party frat as boy one joined the best frat on campus for class. What really happened between these two his boy one stole friend three's girlfriend. Who honestly just wanted them all to be friends. She didn't realized she split these two up. The girl is friend four and is currently trying to take a break from the two of them, but it's hard. She's in love with both of them. One helps her to succeed and the other is the fun one. I bet you can guess whose who?

BOY ONE |

User Image

LEXAN TAYLOR WILDE

lexan twenty-one friend three cosmopoliitan

I bet your wondering why I'm here in the first place. I feel bad for the jackass. No friends to take to Hawaii, it's kind of sad. Actually, since we planned this when we were still friends it was kind of set for me. My parents are doctors without borders, so I never really lived in one place for a long time. And I really don't talk to my parents a lot, so I'm ending up going to Hawaii with the jack a** and my ex, who I'm kind of in love with. Weird, I know. Anyways, Hawaii is going to be what I'm good at, partying. Luckily, I can throw the best parties and since these kids have trust funds money won't be a problem. After all, life is about having fun. One of the reasons I don't have a major yet and don't plan on graduating for a while. Oh and it's not because I can't pass any of my classes, it's just because who wants to leave college? Who wants to enter the real world? Plus, I don't know what the ******** I want to do in the boring real world.

User Image

Remy Madeleine Hasson

nickname twenty-one friend four iArrgRainbows

This is a blurb about your character! Let' do this in first person (because I like these in first person bios). Just give a nice background about the character.

Here is a link to mysamples

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;the rich, NYU

• Boy two the richest of the richest son. He had his trust fund and it looks never ending. So why not have some fun. He only hangs with the rich and beautiful, but he does have his best friend traveling with him. Friend five, almost as rich as him, but his trust fund looks a little dry, but shh he won't tell a soul, or would he? Friend six, ah one of the girls, pretty smart and materialistic she came to party, specially with boy 3, but she does have a soft spot in her heart for poor guys like friend three, he's not poor but middle class, but what's the difference? Friend seven, only goes for money. She's bitchy, probably good contest for friend four on bitchiness. Who knows maybe she'll change, but right now she just want to be in bed with friend five or out spending money and partying.

BOY TWO | FRIEND FIVE | FRIEND SIX

User Image

Daniel Michael Stevenson

Danny or Dan Twenty-One Friend Five seeyoubelow

Let's just say I grew up having to earn my way through life. From birth, to adolescent, to young teens, and now in my junior year of college. My parents weren't the richest of rich but they weren't the poorest of poor either. They were what you called the working middle class, average family struggling to get by in life. It was always my parents, my younger sister Delanie, and I together no matter what. Yes, I had friends who I grew up with but they actually got free ride's to college from their parent's wealth. Those were the people he knew that would grow up with no responsibilities, not to know what to do in extreme situations, and not know what's like to earn your worth. I can say I am not your average guy, I grew tougher, and watched closely as to who I make my friends. I can be your smart-aleck a-hole then some days I could be your sweet, entertaining best friend. It depends on the days you bother me. I want to be with people who understand me for who I am, I tend to get a little crazy at times with my anger management issues. But I been going to therapy for that. I got invited by one of my college friend's to come spend the summer with them. As much as I wanted to decline the offer, I needed a break from my work from college. The only person I will be missing while I'm out there is Delanie because I know this will be filled with many different twists and turns.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

User Image
;the house

• I'll be working on this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items