Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"You should smile for yourself and no one else every once in a while..."

Rozie smiled at the red-head, "I'm Rozie Flowers~." She glanced at River, suddenly feeling shy. Her face enflamed a deep scarlet and she fiddled with her hands around her hem of her skirt. She silently wondered if River even liked girls like she did. The blonde hoped so, because if she didn't she would feel like a huge idiot. And Rozie was far from being an idiot.
User Image

Tunes

"I'm River Gillies. Nice to meet you." She had said to Maxis, he seemed nice. River had looked over at Rozie, she looked kinda shy. It made her look adorable. River blushed a bit and smiled at her. "You look so cute." She said to Rozie. If she isn't lesbian, it was fine. She looked Rozie so far, she seemed like a great person to be around and have.

Outfit

Distinct Elder

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image

Jules nearly melted when Maxi had flashed him that beautiful smile. This boy was certainly his type. Leaning over Maxis, a little closer than he probably should have been, Jules passed out the colorful shot glasses handing one to each of his new friends. He raised his up and cried cheerfully, "To new friends and beautiful people!" He slammed his shot glass on the table then threw the liqour back with little effort. He had done this many times before. Somedays he like to consider himself an Alcoholic in training, but most people seemed to frown upon the idea.

"Rivers right, Rozie. You do look cute. I've never been a fan of the color orange, but you really pull it off. It must be all those golden locks you've got, makes everything blend nicely." He smiled as he complimented Rozie but returned his attention to Maxis. He wanted to know who this guy was and what he was all about. He decided to ask a general question to the table to try and get things rolling with Maxis.

"So what do we all do for a living? School? Work? Drink?" He laughed a little at his own joke, something Jules was bad at doing. He just figured as long as he could amuse himself whats the harm? "I own the bookstore just down the road from here. Paperback Jewels its called. Heard of it? I just finished with the rennovations last week and I tell ya...the place is becoming a handful. Im the only one there so when I get more than five people in, things start getting a little hectic." He shook his head at the thought. Jules had successfully forgotten about his day at work...why had he brought this up?
User Image

Tunes

River had smiled at Jules, held up her her drink. "Woohoo!" She drink the shot and set the glass on the table. She had looked at Jules and can tell, he had a little thing for Maxis. She giggled softly and looked at Rozie. "We'll ain't that cute," River had whispered and had heard what Jules at said and about Paperback Jewels. "Im in my third year of high school and i work in the clothing/sex shop, Spencer's. It's a weird place to work, but its good pay for my apartment."

Outfit

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd, speaking of dreams that no one else knows of..."

Rozie blushed a deep scarlet red as the suimultaneously administered compliments. "I think you are beautiful as well.." She murmured, scooting closer to River, blinking as a shudder made its way down her spine. Hey eyes smiled at Jules. She had been planning to stop by his bookstore but never had the chance. However, River dominated her attention completely
User Image

Tunes

River saw as Rozie scooted closer, making River blush a bit brighter. She was a sweet, cute girl. "Well," She had started. "How about you Rozie? What do you do for a living?" River had asked the same question Jules did. She wanted to know more about Rozie.

Outfit

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd, speaking of dreams that no one else knows of..."

Rozie blinked, and then remembered her empty wallet. She giggled sheepishly. "About that, I do not have a job, not only am I in school, but there is no where I've looked that is hiring." She shrugged, smiling as she twirled a piece of long cornsilk hair.
                  User Image

RiverAnyaGillies
                                      xxxxEvery girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her. Watch put you don't push me any further, any further. You're not the only one walking around, with a loaded gun. This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her.
                                      User Image

She had thought about her saying she needed a job. River remember they needed more help in the store and she had put a hand on Rozie's shoulder. "I'm suer there is a spot where I work that can use your help. Its a weird job, but I'm sure we can work together to make it fun." River said with a bit more happiness. River loved her job, the costumers were all fun to have, she didn't really talk or hang out with her co-workers. If Rozie was there, maybe she can have someone around her more.

ooc i got bored and made this one ^.^

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
b]
Maxis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Trigger

Under a night sky full of stars
I will shine

User Image
Maxis takes the shot quickly letting out a breathe as he sets the glass back on the table. He listened in intently as they all talked abut their job, as he did so he was sure to make himself comfortable rubnning his arm along the back of the seat and relaxing into his position. "I actually race BMX bikes for Honda" he states simply, like its the most natural thing in the world. He knew it was a odd thing to consider a career seeing as it was only seasonal but it took care of him all year round and he enjoyed it. He looks to Jules with a interested grin "So you own that place huh. My dad tells me you make some of the best coffee, Ill have to stop by and try it sometime."

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers

Rozie nodded, "I'll have to apply sometime. I'm looking forward to it." She blushed ducking her head, fingers intertwined in nervousness before she twiddled them in her lap, suddenly becoming more interested in her skirt than anything. She didn't know why she was so embarrassed.
                  User Image

RiverAnyaGillies
                                      xxxxEvery girl is capable of murder, if you hurt her. Watch put you don't push me any further, any further. You're not the only one walking around, with a loaded gun. This little girl is capable of murder, cause you hurt her.
                                      User Image

River smiled and watched as she played with her skirt. "You seem shy, why is that?" She asked with a gentle smile. River also remember seeing her face around school here and there. Rozie seemed different than how she acts in school. It didn't matter, maybe now River and Rozie can get closer to knowing each other. "Rozie, do you have a plan for after high school?" Maybe asking some questions can get her closer to Rozie.

ooc

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers

Rozie's face turned a whole new shade of red, but as the majority receeded back to flesh tone, she smiled at River, just as the girl engulfed her in a hug and talked about becoming a baker. Rozie's back arched slightly as she had been pulled closer. Light strands mixed with midnight ones and River was warm. Her arms wound their way around her middle, "I think that's wonderful career. You'd make great sweets I bet." Rozie smiled again, River's scent was absolutely addicting.
                  User Image

RiverAnyaGillies
                                      User Image

"Thank you. You are amazingly stunning. Everything about you is really beautiful." River blushed and hugged her tightly. She heard her saying something about Law School. It's a great idea, she's a bright girl and believes she can do it. "That's a great idea! After high school, I was planning to leave the city and start college fresh somewhere. I wanna be a baker." She responded back. River did love sweets. Going into a bakery, she loved the joy on peoples faces when they got the sweet. She loved it, she wanted to bring people happiness too.

ooc

Distinct Elder

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User ImageJules couldnt help but blush a little as he watched the two girls across the table getting rather acquainted with each other. So much chemistry...He sent a sly smile over to Maxis that said Look at these two lovebirds. He didn't want to interrupt their moment but he felt like he should interject. Rozie had mentioned being jobless and Jules was certainly in the market for an employee or two. He heard River's offer about Spencer's and thought it was a great idea. What better way for these two girls to get to know each other than for them to work together. But Jules believed in having options, so he figured he'd pose one for her.

"Ya know Rozie, if Spencers doesn't work out for you I could definitely use some help around the bookstore. Full time hours and decent pay, and if you like to read its a wonderful place to be. I really do love it. Thus the reason I moved into the apartment above it." he chuckled lightly, " I never wanna leave!" his light hearted laughter continued and his eyes sparkeled at the thought of his bookstore. It was the only thing he had ever wanted from his grandfather. They had talked about it many times. It was common knowledge that Jules would out live Pappy and he had made sure to teach Jules all about how the place was run. By the time Pappy had passed away, Jules was pratically running the store without him. It was his passion. He loved his books, old and new. Each one had something different to offer. Jules often reguarded them as living creatures, each with their own personalities, their own imperfections and their own way of speaking to Jules. Some might think it crazy, but Jules didn't care. He was in love.

He returned his attention to Maxis though, leaving the other two to their business. He smiled brightly at the handsome man sitting so close, and sipped on his drink. "So you race BMX huh? Julian, one of the bartenders here, had you on the TV once I think. He pointed out the Honda bike and mentioned something about you drinking here from time to time. I never thought Id have the honor of actually meeting the man behind the mask....er....helmet."

He smiled wider when his coffee was brought up. "My reputation preceedes me!" He chimed, faking his own fame to this sporty super star. He laughed, yet again, at his own joke. Another sip of his drink and he noticed his eyes were glued to Maxis. His striking eyes, that crimson hair...those angular features...he felt a blush rise in his cheeks and he forced himself to glance away. Ashame the only other thing he had to focus on was the very private moment the two girls were having across the table. He returned his eyes to Maxis. "You uh...wouldn't want to go for a walk around town would you? It's a beautiful night out, and I think these two would appreciate a little privacy while they get to know each other." He glanced mischeviously at the girls and grinned.

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers

Rozie smiled as she nodded to Jules, she had been slowly becoming more and more drawn into River that she had almost forgotten about the other two at the table. She silently blamed it on such a distractingly beautiful companion. She tilted her head and wondered if she should ask River on a date. Thinking over it, she eventually decided that further contemplation was needed, lest she move too fast and ruin her chances with the dark haired beauty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff