Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▷▷ J U L I A N

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████

Julian took off his half-apron and threw it into the back before jumping over the bar counter. His fellow bartender gave him a dirty look but he just threw him the bird and curled an arm around Nathan's waist, tapping his fingers against the boy's hip. "Ready," he replied, leading them both out the door and onto the sidewalk outside. "Lead the way babe."
Nathan smirked, walking out of the bar with Julian's arm
around his waist. It wasn't late, but the stars were out and the moon looked down on the city.[/b
]"Its straight down, then a left and were theyre, I hope you don't mind
the walk. "

User Image

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"You should smile for yourself and no one else every once in a while..."

Rozie walked down the street, hugging her arms. School was out for the day and all she'd done was wander around the town. It was depressing, she'd wanted to do... something. She didn't know what, but wandering around and people watching was not it. So she headed to the next food selling place she saw, a bar... Her expression deadpanned, she'd meant a restaurant, but at this point she had no room to be picky about eating establishments. Fiddling with the low amount of money in her pocket, twenty dollars, "I really should get a job..." She muttered, pushing open the door, and quickly finding a quiet booth where she could eat and not be... conspicuous, despite the orange and gray clothing... or her overly long blonde hair... nope. She was completely inconspicuous...

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Rallik

He looked at him with a small chuckle and pulled up a sit and sat down next to him he looked so confident it made he laugh lightly. Rallik looked down at the card to see what he had chosen.

[Out Of Craziness:. Sorry for not posting awhile midterms. And bad post...]

Distinct Elder

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image
"Finally...." huffed Jules, sighing in reliefe at the sound of locking the door to his bookshop. What a day it had been. Jules had just finished rennovations on his bookstore the week before and word had gotten out. "Paper Back Jeweles" had a new hip look and was slowly turning into quite the hang out for the local students. The coffee lounge, the lighting, the new stereo system which played all the local bands and hipster tunes of today, all equaled out to be quite the work load for Jules alone. This guy needed a drink. Who would have thought a bookstore could generate such a buzz. "Thanks Pappy..." he sighed, smiling to himself at the thought of his wonderful grandfather.

As he strolled down the street, bee lining to his favorite spot in town, he couldnt help but ponder on his current situation. This shop was becoming a hand full. He had made quite the profit today, but had lost more than a few customers in the rush of things. He was having trouble making coffee, answering questions, and selling books all at the same time. It seemed, contrary to common beliefe, that Jules was unable to be everywhere at once. "What a mess..." he mumbled, rubbing his palm over his eyes.

Before he knew it, Jules was opening the door to the bar he frequented. He nodded a greeting to a couple of his favorite waiters, making sure to give a big smile to the cute one he had been eyeing for awhile. Ashame his girlfriend was as beautiful as he was. She often came in to sit in his section just to visit. Once he had caught her sneaking a kiss and had ended up choking on a piece of ice from his glass. He laughed at the thought...how silly it was to react like that.

Plopping himself on a stool at the bar he noticed Julian wasn't working tonight. That guy...he was probably off prowling the streets for some innocent looking boy...if he hadn't already hooked one. Jules had grown to like Julian over time. His attitude put him off at first, but he was genuinely a hard working part of society and Jules respected that. Anyone who can manage two jobs everyday and still somehow manage to have a love life deserved at least a little respect.

Jules threw a hand out to signal the bartender, who immediately responded by sliding Jules' regular drink down the bar and into his hands. He two a few long swallows and set it down. The liqour warmed his blood and lifted his spirits. And before he knew it he had another sitting in front of him.

Scanning the bar, Jules was having trouble finding a familiar face. It was at this point, after a few drinks, that Jules liked to socialize. Whether with strangers or acquaintances. For some unknown reason Jules locked in on a small girl sitting by herself in a booth at the back of the bar. She looked young...really young in fact. Its a good thing this place wasnt strict on carding its patrons. With a determined air about him, he picked up his drink and headed her way. No girl her size should be here by herself. It was dangerous! And with such fabulous style and hair like hers what pervert wouldn't want to take advantage of her!? So as he approached, he straightened his sweater and tie, put on his friendliest smile and prepared his introduction.

"Uh....Hi..." he mumbled....suddenly feeling like the perverts he had so recently tried to repel. What on Earth was he supposed to say to this girl? She looked so innocent...but he must procede!

"The name's Jules." he continued, this time with much more confidence. "Mind if I join you? I noticed you were all by yourself over here...and well...im all alone over there so I figured we could join forces and make some conversation." He smiled his nicest smile and held his hand out in greeting. Please dont scream.... was all he could manage to think. The last thing he wanted was to be looked at like a predator in his usual spot.

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"But lately her face seems slowly sinking, wasting, crumbling like pastries, and they scream 'The worst things in life come free to us!' And we're just under the upper hand..."

Rozie peered at Jules through sandy lashes. Her piercing blue searching, before she smiled, her own small hand grasping his own and shaking it. "Hi, I am Rozie Flowers. It is a pleasure to meet you~." Her smile, although genuine, was sly and hid her inner thoughts well. The school debate captain was often told she was infallible and that her emotions were undetectable.
But she knew that this man had true intentions, although she was eying a few prospects that had gathered around the bar for her. They were very beautiful, but she was somewhat unsure of herself.
User Image

Tunes

River still sat at the booth alone. She had seen a girl about her age in the booth next to her. She wanted to join her and say hello, she looked alone. River was about to get out of her seat, the beautiful blonde girl was then approached by a young man. River had frowned and sat back down. His name was Jules, if she had heard correctly. Her name was Rozie. River just sat there, staring down at the table and didnt know what to do. 'Should I just leave?' She thought. 'I mean, like know i know is here, i'm alone.' She sighed softly, looking around and saw so many people having a great time. The decision was hard to make, she tapped her fingers on the table thinking. Then she hummed softly and awaited for a response, an answer to pop up in her mind. Her mind just wanted to play games for a while. She bit cheek in anger. "What am I going to do?"

Outfit

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"You should smile for yourself and no one else...

Rozie slid blue eyes around the area, Jules had sat down but she smiled as she spotted a beauty. Black hair, matching eyes and alabaster skin. The sunny girl locked eyes with her, shining blue meeting the girl's dark mysterious orbs. Rozie smiled brighter, waving her over, she wanted to meet the woman, as beautiful as she was, Rozie often thought that with her own short stature, she looked like a fairy - a very childish thought, but If she was a fairy, this woman was elven. Even the blinking of her eyes were graceful.
Although definitely envious of the woman, it was admiration and appreciation, she was truly a sight to behold. Rozie's eyes, clouded yet clear, gazed at the woman with such clarity that it often deterred most others, hopefully this was not the case.
User Image

Tunes

River had looked at the girl, she looked younger than her. She smiled and saw as she waved her over. River had smiled bigger, she was really beautiful. Her golden hair was so bright, and mazing. Her blue eyes, made her have a funny good feeling. 'I should go, she seems really nice.' River had thought to herself and then grabbed her bag. She stood up and walked to her booth and sat down. "Hey, I'm River." She had said cheerful like and smiled at them both.

Outfit

Distinct Elder

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image
Having conquered the first leap of introducing himself to this lovely looking gal and having sat himself at her booth Jules was starting to feel a little more comfortable. He had already finished his latest drink over some polite small talk and was in the middle of ordering another when he noticed Rozie waving down another rather young looking girl from the booth next to them. As she approached and introduced herself Jules smiled and shifted in his booth to giver River some room. He wasn't intirely sure if he was being a little presumptuous, but he was definitely being polite. That was his nature after all.

"The names Jules." He replied, taking the girls hand and giving it a welcoming squeeze. "Would you like to join us? I actually just met Miss River here myself and heck, while Im on a roll I might as well make another friend." His smile was warm and genuine....perhaps it was the liqour.

As he observed his new friends, Jules couldn't help but notice the awe in Rozie's eyes. It seemed this River had swept up little Rozie and ooohhh how she was tumbling about in the rapids of this girl's beauty. How lucky Jules felt to be surrounded by such lovely women....its ashame none of them were lovely men....he laughed silently at the thought. Like a lonely teenage boy, he was sitting here envying the start of chemistry between these two young souls.

"So what brings two such beautiful young women out to my favorite bar in town? Are you new around the city? I don't recall seeing either of you around...and Im pretty good with faces. Don't get me started on names though...." Jules was starting to ramble. But he didn't seem to mind, his next drink was on the table and he was curious.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maxis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Trigger

Under a night sky full of stars
I will shine

User Image
Maxis watches his surroundings closely and notes as one of the regulars come in, he believed his name was Jules. On the few times Maxis's came here he saw him often but never really paid it much mind till now. Deciding to have a bit of fun he picks up his drink and walks over to the table where Jules are joined two women he hadnt seen before. "Starting a party without me huh" he jokes in a light hearted tone.

Greedy Genius

User Image

Rozie Flowers
"I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd, speaking of dreams that no one else knows of..."

Rozie smiled as two others approached, one was the woman - River 'What a lovely name...' and a friend of Jules. Her hand grasped the soft one of River, she shook it gently, "Good evening, I'm Rozie Flowers, it's a pleasure to meet you." She shook her head to Jules' question, this was her first time in the eating establishment. Although she did hav to admit that she was glad she came here instead of somewhere else.

Distinct Elder

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
User Image
Jules had to admit, he was a bit stunned by the sudden appearence of this sleek, crimson haired man. River and Rozie had been dazzeling enough, this guy was almost too much. After having caught his breath for just a moment, Jules tried to re compose himself. Flashing a look of curiosity in the new man's direction he very cooly replied.

"W-w-w-we wouldn't dream of it!" ....Ok, not so cool, but it was only a slight trip of his words. Everyone does it right? ...It must have been the liqour, Jules was sure of it now. Sliding as far as he could manage into the booth without pushing through the wall, Jules patted the cushioned chair and flashed his teeth in a big smile towards the man. "Take a seat new guy! Tell us your name and join in the festivities!" He may have said this last bit a little too loud, but it didn't matter. Jules had already lost feeling in his cheeks, which were now flushed bright red. He most certainly wasn't drunk, but he was certainly getting there.

At that very moment a waitress had passed the table, waving her down rather excitedly, Jules called out over his fellow patrons' heads. "How about a shot for the each of us? Anything'll do!" The girl gladly obliged and skipped off to the bartender. Jules returned his attention to his table and its occupants. "I figure if you're visiting my favorite bar for the first time, I should show you girls the hospitality this place is known for. And you just happen to be along for the ride!" This last statement was made directly to the crimson haired boy. Jules was really starting to enjoy himself. If there was anything in the world he loved more than his bookstore, it was meeting new people. Yes, he got a little shy around handsome men, and stammered every now and then, but socializing was a strength Jules shared with his granfather. He had always taught Jules to never be afraid of strangers....simply for the fact that they're not strange, they're just new.
User Image

Tunes

"Nice to meet you. Nice names you guys have." River had said sweetly and then looked at Rozie. She smiled at her, she was really cute, but did she like girls, too? She had wondered. Jules seemed nice as well, and then some other guy has joined them. "Well, don't we got the popular table." River had made a soft giggle and then looked at everyone. Everyone seems nice, she had seen the guy she was talking to earlier with some guy. She was happy he found someone.

Outfit

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maxis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Trigger

Under a night sky full of stars
I will shine

User Image
Maxis takes a seat next t Jules. "the names Maxis." he states offering a hand to the man next to him alone with a dashing smile. "Nice to meet you" he turns to the girl "And might these two lovely ladies have names" he thanks the waitress when she drops off the shots and turns to the group.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff