Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nimble Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▷▷ J U L I A N

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████

"I've had a lot of practice," Julian replied with another flirty smile that bordered on predatory as he gave the teen a once over. "I doubt you'll need a tab, babe," he shrugged, stealing the lime from Nathan's glass and sucking the middle into his mouth, chewing on the inside with a pleased hum. He didn't really see Nathan downing too many drinks before he was totally lost to reality, but whatever. Tossing the limb-skin into the trash he eyed the other costumers for a minute, noticing the card game before turning back to Nathan. "So, you have anything you're skilled at?" Nathan looked book smart but you can never tell with kids these days, something about nerdy looking cool or what have you, Julian never really understood fashion or popular trends. That reminded him, " How old are you anyway? Seventeen?"
He smiled, picking up his glass and finished his drink.
He had to admit, the drink seemed to have winded him a
little but he managed.
Well im sixteen but you were
close, and for talents I guess baking and cooking certain things.

He rested his head on his hand and sighed. He was kind of drained
from work but he was off tommorow so he could relax.

"Im wondering how a man like you decides to
socialize with someone like me."

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

Sixteen, huh. A little younger than he had first thought, but alright. Quirking an eyebrow at the big sigh and following statement, Julian snorted in amusement. "I don't know if I should be offended or flatter by that statement", he mused with a role of his light brown eyes. Seriously, if the kid was going to pull the woah-as-me pity party, Julian wasn't going to stick around to listen. He might be interested in the teen but listening to trivial problems wasn't his forte. Well, he knew how to fix that. Leaning across the counter he tugged Nathan's chin away from his upturned palm and held him still as he made a grand gesture of looking him over. "Let me guess, you don't look in the mirror often enough?" Julian teased, pushing Nathan's glasses up to better see his eyes. Just as he thought, Nathan was gorgeous, even with the glass the kid was good looking. "And socializing is just the tip of the iceberg of what I want to do "with someone like you," he admitted, tracing his fingers from Nathan's chin to behind his ear and tugging the boy closer to they were breathing the same air. "Of course, that would depend on you," Julian shrugged, pulling back to refill the boy's cup.
Nathan blushed a little bit, he looked down hiding his smile.
, his attraction for the man grew.
A man with such beauty had said he was gorgeous. Nathan hated his glasses ,
he didnt really wear them around the apartment, or if he didn't have to
read anything." your a very good-looking person yourself, I would
be surprised if you were single."
Nathan waved his finger around
In a circular motion. He still remembered the kiss from this morning, how bold
Julian was. Nathan knew he liked guys who were more out there so
maybe hopefully would allow him to be happy.

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

The blush that Nathan sported suited him very well, Julian thought with a interested smirk. A lot of dirty images of Nathan flashed through his mind, all of which had him blushing cherry red. He wondered how far down the teen's blush went....It was an interesting thought, one he had to reel in before he got too distracted and Nathan noticed. "Then surprise!" Julian purred. It wasn't that he couldn't find anyone interested, it was just no one could deal with Julian long enough to have a permanent relationship, not that he cared. "Hey, why don't you tell me more about yourself," Julian suggested, partly because he was interested but mostly to keep his thoughts preoccupied.
sorry i haven't posted i a while, can someone summarize what's happening so far >.< ?
Shooting-Star-Kisses
sorry i haven't posted i a while, can someone summarize what's happening so far >.< ?
Ooc: Nothing too exciting. Just flirting and some lack of posting... Just join in at the bar, it's where most people are and I'll RP with you! My partners haven't posted in the past half week?

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Maxis xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Trigger

Under a night sky full of stars
I will shine

User Image
Maxis walks into the bar, his shaggy red hair falling over this dark glasses. He walks up to the bar and takes a set before removing his glasses and putting them in his coat pocket. This particular bar was the cities social hot spot so he came in fairly often.
" Well im currently living by myself since my parents abscence ever
since they found out that I am attracted to men."

Nathan played with his fingers, sadness crept in. He never really
talked about it , or ever thought about it.

"My grandmother passed and left me and
her other grandchildren a good chunk of her fortune, so im living on
that until I find a real job and become independent but things take time."
He smiled sadly, he had been living in the city for some time,
and complains about wanting to leave but it just sucks him back
in.

"After this year I can graduate and probably just look around for jobs
probably."

User Image
Tawarai
Shooting-Star-Kisses
Ooc: Nothing too exciting. Just flirting and some lack of posting... Just join in at the bar, it's where most people are and I'll RP with you! My partners haven't posted in the past half week?

alright c:
User Image

Tunes

Her break came, she had walked around the city and went back to work. after a while of work, she got her things and was ready to leave. River's shift was over and was about to go home. as she walked down the streets, she was about to pass the bar. 'Maybe, just hang out for a bit.' She had thought to herself and then walked in through the doors. Not to many people around, she didn't see anyone she recognized and went to one of the booths to sit. She set her bag on the side of her and looked for her phone. 'Where did that bastard go!?'

Outfit

Nimble Prophet

User Image

Julian eyed Nathan, a serious frown turning his lips. So, both of them were alone in this big wide world. For some reason that made the bartender look at the teen differently. Seeing the kid turn depressed, Julian reached out and took one of Nathan's hands in his own. Julian's naturally high body heat warming the boy's cold fingers. He rubbed the digits almost absently before pulling the hand towards his mouth and nipping the tip of Nathan's middle finger in punishment. "Cheer up kid, you seem pretty well off by the sound of it. You don't have to work in a crumby late night bar at least," Julian offered smirking before he winked and added, " Besides, if you'e ever lonely I'd be more than happy to keep you company...all night long." He breathed down the inside of Nathan's arm before sucking a bright red hickey just below the boy's wrist. "There, proof that you are not alone," Julian grinned.
Nathan's eyes lit up as the man took his hand.
Excitement ran up his body from the mans breath.
Julian was right, he seemed kind of lonely as he was.

"Do you have somewhere to be tommorow,"
he wondered," I mean if you need somewhere to
crash for tonight?"

The only reason he asked is because the man was comforting.
and Nathan didn't want to go home alone.
He wanted to know that someone else was in his apartment.

User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

"Nothing I can't get out of," Julian grinned, keeping the still captured in his grasp and just playing with Nathan's fingers. Julian was a very 'touch' keen person, he felt better when he was in contact with another warm body whether they be male or female. He would admit it to himself and only himself, but he was just as lonely as Nathan he just knew how to bottle up his emotions better than a high school student. "So, you're taking me home tonight? I think you'll need to make me dinner then," Julian smiled teasingly, "flaunt your cooking skills for me." Julian didn't get off till the a.m. but he was more than ready to skip out early just to spend more time with Nathan. It had already been a couple hours since Nathan had sat down and they began to talk. Julian hadn't even been working like he should have so he had no problem suggesting they leave now, " Why don't we head out, hm? I want to see your apartment."
Nathan let out a sweet laugh and smiled, excitement flickered in his eyes.
"Id love that very much.", he said , getting up from his chair.
He stood and turned towards Julian, smoothing his sweater from scrunching up.

" Im ready, you?"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas