Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nathan sighed, frantically placing clothes on the racks, and tending to wild customers. Today was a sale on all clothes with a purple hangar. He went to the register, helping customers. He was only suppose to work with customers but his supervisor poured everything on him. He didn't mind at first, but now he just wanted to kill everyone. He went towards an employee and decided hed take a break. Nathan sat down outside on a busbench.
" Just one more hour," he sighed.
User Image

Nimble Prophet

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▷▷ J U L I A N

xxxxxxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████

Julian had gone back to the garage with a mysterious little smile curving his lips, causing his coworkers to whistle at him, prodding him for his cheerful mood. Julian wasn't normally a happy guy, he was a lot like the old man that owned the garage, surly and generally quick to snap and bite someone's head off. The rest of the day went by in a relatively good mood..well except for when Jimmy took the mood too far and slapped a friendly hand on Julian's back. Needless to say Jimmy now had a broken arm and a month off work and Julian was out of the garage earlier. He thought about heading to the bar early and strong arm his way into a longer shift but his stomach made the decision for him and he headed for the greasy dinner down the road.
User Image

Tunes

"Hello Anya, what are you up to today?" A friend of hers asked as River was walking. Her friends call her by her middle name. "I dont know yet, probably just gonna walk around for a while before work." She replied Happily and then continued her walk. As she kept walking, looking down, making sure she dosent step on the lines of the sidewalk. River hummed softly as she walked. Kicking rocks as well. She picked up her head and saw a boy sitting as a bus bench. "Hmm." She raised a brow and walked towards him. "Hello." She said standing beside the bench. The boy had brown hair, browns eyes and was wearing a pair of glasses. "Mind if I have a sit with you?" River asked.

Outfit
"Sure I don't mind," he smiled, " im only out here because im on break."
Nathan took his glasses off, and rubbed his eyes. He had ten minutes left on break and then he had to go back. He decided to make conversation with the girl instead of just an awkward silence " So do you work here or just shopping?"
He looked at her waiting for an answer, or anything at hoping she didn't think he was a creep.

User Image
User Image

Tunes

She sat on the bench and looked at him as he spoke. "I work in a little store called 'Spencers'. Its a clothing store and also a sex shop."River smiled at him. "My name is River by the way. My friends call me Anya." She smiled holding out her hand to shake his. "You work here?" The sun got brighter and the air got warmer. She hopes she was making a new friend. She loves to make new friends.

Outfit
"Oh im familiar with store ha," he let out a few laughsA co-worker he knew always came in showing him every single thing she bought, even the naughty things. He realized he she asked him a question as well.
" yeah I work at new generations its a clothing store on close by macys. We sell vintage,grunge,preppy, and other styles of clothing dumb store name, but great clothing"
User Image
User Image

Tunes

She was thinking about the styles he told her that he worked at. "That sounds pretty good, maybe one day i can drop by and shop their." She smiled at him and then looked at her cellphone. "Couple minutes til work." She liked her job, just hates most of her costumers. "What do you like about your job?"

Outfit
He notice she took interest and smiled, she seemed nice.
" that be nice theres not a lot to do around here working, yeah I probably have to get back too. The pay is good and I love the employee discount."
The alarm he set alarm set on his phone went off to tell him that he had to get back. He let out a sigh. He turned off the alarm and stood up and stretched.
" It was nice to meet you, oh how forgetful of me I didn't say my name,Nathan my names Nathan ill see you later"
User Image
Nathan was glad work was almost over, he couldn't wait to break free of the workday.
He also remembered that he had to go home before meeting up with Julian.
After he was told he could leave, Nathan quickly hoped on a bus home and changed out of his clothes.
He slipped into a long-sleeve shirt and blue jeans.

" I hope its not a problem for me to come early," he said to himself

He really wanted to actually get to know him, and not just be some awkward kid who is a clutz. He decided to walk this time to pass the time.

User Image
User Image

Tunes

"Bye, Nathan." She waved to him as he left for work. She then looked down at the ground. 'I better start going, too.' She thought to herself and stood up from the bench. Brushing her hair with her finger behind her ear. River started to walk down the sidewalks again, straight to work. Within minutes, she opened the door and smiled at fellow workers. "Hey guys!" She said proudly and walked to one of the workers. "River! Perfect, there are shirts in the back. Its a small blue box. Get it, and start folding the shirts in them. Its a new order." Her co-worker explained. River smiled, gave a nod, and headed towards the back. She squatted by the box and started to fold shirts.

Outfit

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Nala

Her orange eyes glanced down the slope of the mountain though it wasn't anything big that she usually ride down off. Sometimes she even needed a oxygen mask to go down some of the other mountains. But this time she decided to do something....small you can say. A smile grew on her face when she grabbed the nose of the blue snowy, flowery board and put her foot on it for while. She fixed her goggles, ear buds, and shoes, then down she went in a fast pace of the large hill. She whistle how fast she went and the snow flew past her from her board.

She giggled when she flew up in the air and grabbed her board to do some tricks. "Finally the 360 combo I've been working on." She said to herself out loud and went ahead and the trick before she landed on the ground and slide down then stopped herself once she got the bottom. A girl ran over to her and hugged her that was around Nala's age. She held a camera in her hand and giggled uncontrollably. "Yay you finally get to do it!!" The girl said her bunny like hat bounced on her head when she moved. Nala couldn't help but laugh and smile. "Yes." Nala's watch beeped a couple time before she realized that it was time for her to go. "Oh gotta go. Thanks for the pictures Kilo. E-mail them to me, kay?" She said and ran off once she picked up the board and hugged bye. The girl quickly nodded and waved.

[Out Of Craziness:. ]

Demonic Waffles

12,975 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
User Image

Rallik

Dark ash colored trench coat hanged from his elbows as he walked across the lot, his fingers playfully messed with the necklace that hung around his fingers, he smiled with dear to the jewel. "Oh arn't you just a gorgeous thing~" He purred and closed his hands around the it. "20k? But maybe 15" He thought as he continued to walk, his knee high boots had a soft step. Rallik soon stopped when he heard some sirens then seen the officers' car lights spinning in its usual colors. He sigh as he rolled his eyes with distaste. "Again? Why won't they just give up already?" He wondered and left quickly when some began to call out to him and others just simply chased after him.

Rallik began to do his disappear when he went through his ally way once he cross some streets. He pressed his back against the small section of it luckily he could fit through there or there would be more problems then just a record. Of the thought made he chuckle and smile as he listen the officers talk with rush as they tried to look for him.

[Out Of Craziness:. ]
User Image

Tunes

River had finished folding the shirts and then put them on to shelves. Costumers came and went. She'd find it funny, when she walk around and they would laugh and make jokes at the product. River began to walk around in the store agin, to check on things. She was two boys playing with lingerie, one guy told his friend, 'Dude, bet your girlfriend will find this very attractive of you!' He punched his arm and they both laughed. She just giggled lightly to her self and continued walking around. She'd look at the clock every now and then to see when her break was. 1 hour. . . 45 minutes .. 25 minutes. She shook her head and went back to the register counter to help her co-worker with the costumers.

Outfit
Nathan walk towards the bar, telling the bouncer
that Julian sent me. Without question, the large man
let him pass. Nathan walked inside, his mind full of excitment
wanting to see him again. He looked around, feeling out of place.
The men at the bar seemed ruff and tough, and here pops in a
little kid, walking around as if he was a lost puppy. He twirled around his necklace
and walked towards the counter, taking a seat hoping he would see
Julian.

User Image
Tawarai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tawarai walked into the bar quietly, closing the door on his own behind him and scouting nervously around the bar. He had never been here before. Ever. He really hadn't been out anywhere in a long time, just stuck in his own room on his own, unwilling to get out and meet anyone new or socialize. This was kind of a big deal to find himself walking into a bar on his own now. It could go well. Or it could go terribly. He literally had his fingers crossed behind his back as he scanned the room and the bar. He slowly made his way over to a seat at the bar, sitting comfortable on it and resting his arms onto the bar top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff