Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Streak family estate!

I'm looking for a Gaian Family to role paly with! :] Just join in! We're looking for a Mother, Father and siblings.

I am a brother:

Name: Kaiser Streak

There's no real history or story to the whole family, this is just for pure fun without limits. Well...okay maybe some limits, we don't want any murderers.

So just reply to this thread and tell me who you want to be! Please include your name, age and if you want to be brother/sister/mom/dad etc.
I WANT TO BE YOUR SISTERRRR!!!! 3nodding

Name: Mina

Yes, she is older sister Mina to you Kaisah. lol
minao-chan
I WANT TO BE YOUR SISTERRRR!!!! 3nodding

Name: Mina

Yes, she is older sister Mina to you Kaisah. lol

Oh snap.

domokun

Naw, that's cool. :]
It better be my dear younger brother~

Omgs~ I'm gonna love this job-- er... role. =3
-starts the random role play-
"Right then, sister." Crosses his arms and smirks. "Are you sure about liking that older sister role? Because, since we don't have parents, your doing the cooking and chores!" Snickers.
"Ew, please dear Kaiser, you must help. You are only a year my junior and," Mina flipped her hair carelessly over her shoulder, "you gotta do what I say. Since we have no parents afterall..."
"Bah...just kidding sis...but the cooking part, I'm sure you don't want me to burn the house down." Laughs lightly. Looks around the small, empty, one story home. "I have a feeling I need a part time job..." Kaiser groans, scratching the back of his head.
"Of course. I shall cook. Wouldn't want you to hurt yourself..." She also took a look around the house. "Oh how sad it will be to live with my younger brother," she sighed.
Sarcasticly. "How caring of you!" Rolls his eyes. Takes a minute to think. "...What time is it anyways?"
"I dunno..."
Sigh. "Would have been convient enough for us to have a darned clock." Grumbles lightly. "Hmm..." Starts to rummage around in the drawers of the old, worn out counters in the nearby kitchen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff