Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
『ready for a beach party』
Li-Na then smiled as she saw the blush on melody's face. 'When girls blush it's so cute' she thought. Both younger women she had her arms around were adorable when they blushed yes they were very cute and pretty when they weren't blushing but the blushing just added to it. She wasn't sure if ether of her cutie crushes liked her but who knew maybe shed get lucky. 'i want a girlfriend' she thought. She knew ether girl would make a great first girlfriend but she just didn't know if ether would want to be her frist girlfriend.

Li was then brought out of thought by Melody specking. 'swimming sounds nice' she thought because that ment seeing both her beautiful crushes in their swimsuits. she watched as melody took her cover up off and started to run off. She couldn't help but giggle at what melody said next. She then shook her head 'what a silly girl' she thought loving it. She then took her arm back away from bri's shoulder before smiling at her and kicking her shoes off. Next she unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts before pulling them off.

"see you in the water beautiful" she said to bri before running off after Mel.

Out Of Cake: Fixed the link for her outfit so it shows what she's really warring must forgot to put the link or something oh well

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

User Image

Life is noτ meαsured
                                      by нow mαny breατнes we ταke
                                      buτ by τнe moments τнατ
                                      ταke our breατн αwαy . ღ

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Amber noticed that Wesley was looking over at two other boys flirting it up. He seemed like he was uncomfortable about it, but didn't look away. Amber guessed that something had happened between them and Wesley wasn't quite over it yet.

"Hey Wesley, truth or dare?" She asked smirking.
                                      "Okay dare it is!" She said, not letting him make the choice for himself. "I dare you to swim out to that marker out there.. Then come back and dare me to do something, cause I'm bored." Amber said, pointing at the thing bobbing up and down in the water. it wasn't too far away, and Wesley looked pretty... in shape.. he could handle it no problem.

User Image
                                      This post was about as short as my attention span ;__;
                                      Short as POOP! Sorry D:
Leo Blake Andrew

User Image

Leo was there on the beach with Se - Jin as he was still hugging him. Didn't want to let go you could say. Well he did undid his hug a little but stayed by him as he saw that smile he had. All he did was smile back as he looked at him. Next he heard what he said to him. "Oh i see" he said to him. He didn't need to ask because the first time he saw him he was a boy even if that cute face of his. So there was no point in asking seeing as it would just put him done also he had it the same just in another way.

Then he thought what they could do. "So what do you want to do?" he asked. "Want to just talk or do you want to dance?" he asked. Or they could walk on the beach. He was good with what ever Se - Jin wanted to do. So right now he just looked at the cute boy in front of him as he waited for an answer from him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
~JAE-HWA LEE~
~ALSO KNOWN AS JHL OR LEE~
I am currently at [beach] with [Jude & Ingrid then Wesley & Amber]
I am warring [This outfit]
My mood is [flirty and hyper]
ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇ
Jae-Hwa laughed as he heard jude's comment to what he said. "plus how the hell would my a** pull that off I mean yeah I know it's awesome and all but that still wouldn't work out." he said jokingly. He loved hating out with jude she was his best buddy which ment she got lots of back hugs. He just an affectionate person and gave all his friends back hugs because he just liked the feel of someones body agenst his but not in a romantic way it was just how he was. He was one of those people that'll give kisses on the check because he wa just that affectionate tour his friends and if they didn't like tuff they got used to it because that's just how he was and wouldn't change for anyone. He even still had his arms around Jude and was rocking a bit with her while she held Ingrids hand.

Jae then rested his chin on jude's shoulder kinda getting borered even though he had only gotten there a little bit ago. When he heard Jude's idea about a trio dance he smiled because he was bored and that sounded like fun. "sounds like a marvelous Idea to me love" he said. Then he noticed his buddy Sam talking to Efren, jude's cosine, and smiled. 'oh I wonder what that's about?' he asked himself but didn't think to much of it. It was nice to Sam talking to someone puls he knew how efren was because of Jude and he could stand to lossen up and have some fun and who better to have fun with than a flirt like Sam. He didn't really pay much attenchen to them before he focused that attenchen back to Jude and ingrid.

Then out of the corner of his eye he saw the guy he kinda liked Wesley. He then smiled before looking back at the girls. "on second thought I'ma go bug someone else see you later beautiful" he said before givinging Jude a kiss on the check and letting go of her and going to see Wes. After taking his shoes off not wanting them to get wet then sat right behind wesley. Jae then wrapped his arms around the other male and rested his chin on the males shoulder. "hey handsome how's it goin?" he said before looking over at Amber and saying "hey sweetie" being a but flirty.

Out Of Cake: sorry if this sucks and took so long ... edited thought of more after I posted ... IPhone, lock-screen, background
ㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇㅁㅇ
Too fast to live, Too young to die
My body is small but my voice is Gulliver
My age is young but inside is Sullivan
The warrior has returned once again
Wesley James Tompkins

User Image

Wesley just sat there as he was on the beach. His mind was else were as he just looked at the two talking to one another. I mean way should he care who his ex like or is talking to. But he felt this for some reason. Yes he had a crush on Sam but who's to say Sam even likes him that way? Also it like Sam does not know he around or something. So not sure what to do on that right now. So it was hard to see them talking to one another i guess how he seeing it anyway. But then he looked away as he looked at the water now. Next he heard Amber as he was there as he got out of his thought.

So she was bored so before he could do or say anything. He was hugged from behind as he then saw who it was as he saw him. "Hey" he said to him. Then he heard his question. "Doing alright just talking with Amber or finding something to do" he said to him. But he was glad J ae was there now as he saw there. "Amber still want me to swim out there, come back?" he asked.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image

Tracey was glad that Dan liked the idea of cookies. Personally she'd eat anything sweet, but that was just her. Still, she was glad Dan liked sweet things. It was just another reason why she loved him so much! He was pretty sweet too, himself. She giggled slightly at the thought and glanced up at him with a sheepish smile on her face. Ohh, Danny~ "Foodies! I love foodies!" Her wide smile did a complete one-eighty in a matter of seconds. There was now a deep frown on her face. "Hey! You don't have to pay! I think I have money somewhere..." The girl grabbed slipped out of her backpack and put it on again so it was now in front of her. She quickly zipped the bag open and rummaged about, looking more and more desperately for her wallet. "Oh.. Um.." Tracey bit down on her lip, cheeks going pink. "M-maybe I don't have money... I'll pay you back!" She stated, putting her backpack on correctly once more after zipping it up. "Promise." She really did feel bad, but as her mind turned to food once more, all negative feelings seemed to diminish. "Oooh, veggie dogs! Good! I hate the thought of eating poor little animals.." When they got to the food stand, Tracey smiled as she looked over the signs. How exciting, that they had veggie dogs... So good!

Of course, as soon as the food was handed to her, she wanted to suck it all down in a matter of seconds. She knew better than that, though, since she got a monster of a stomach ache the last time that happened... Tracey forced herself to slow down, slowly chewing on a few fries at a time. When Dan mentioned the super long fry, she gasped and ogled it. "I bet you it tastes really good!" She happily took a bite of it, trying to hold in a fit of giggles as her friend bit off the rest hanging from her lips. "It totally was. Ever!" The giggles were finally let loose, and she simply leaned on Dan as she continued to eat.

Just as Dan had expected, Tracey jumped as fireworks began going off. She looked up at them wide-eyed, expression caught off guard. "Oooh! Open arms! Lemme in!" Even thought she wasn't really scared, Tracey just liked to cuddle. Especially with her Danny!

I'm Here, Silly: The Beach!
I'm Feeling Sorta: Happy!
Currently, I'm With The Awesome: Danny, and others!!
Don't I just look so Beach Ready!

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDan Callahanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Tracey was just absolutely adorable. She clung to Dan as the lights exploded in the air above their heads, and he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her slightly closer to him. He really liked the way his arm felt around the girl. She was.... soft I suppose.

They watched the show and finished their food, then Dan kissed the top of Tracey's head quickly. He smiled, her hair smelled good too...
                              "Hey, let's get in the water! The waves aren't too terribly high." He suggested. Dan scooped Tracey into his arms then started running for the water. He kicked up a lot of sand doing so. And by a lot, I mean a LOT. It looked like a sand storm was following them.
                              When they got to the water, Dan let Tracey stand on her own and they started wading out deeper into the salty water.

User Image

[[ erm... sorry for the late lazy post D: But uhh, Dan will happily give Tracey a piggy back ride or something... whatever... it's cool o.o ]]

Rainbow Worshipper

10,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image

User Image

Life is noτ meαsured
                                      by нow mαny breατнes we ταke
                                      buτ by τнe moments τнατ
                                      ταke our breατн αwαy . ღ

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Jae came over and wrapped his arms around Wesley from behind and just kinda sat there cuddling him. Amber smiled when she was greeted and flashed the peace sign, but the two being all close made her feel... Well a bit like a third wheel. She ignored it though, the colorful girl was happy to have friends to talk to, being alone sucked! Besides, if they wanted.... alone time.... then all they had to do was ask and Amber would get out of their hair.

A large chunk of flaming reminence of a firework drifted toward Amber, but fizzled out a few feet above her head. "Dang, I love fireworks." She said smiling wickedly. They were fire! Fire was awesome, come on.

"So anyway dawgs, we should do something tonight... to make it memorable... Well, more memorable.. Hey! Maybe we can try to sneak into that club down the street from here. They have lousy security... Meh, I don't know, I'm drawing a blank... Do you two have any ideas?" She rambled on.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces