Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Beloved Cultist

Luke Mc'Nicoll Brown

...Love has been here and gone...

================ De Omnibus Dubitandum ================

Cut loose like an animal,
Fired out like a cannonball...

"Another round? Come on I've got nothing else to do today!" the familiar sounding Scottish voice beckoned to his training partners, standing in the middle of the octagonal platform that made up about ninety percent of his spare time. Clad in only shorts and gloves, the Scotsman tugged on his long, sweaty beard as he let out a heavy sigh, a cheeky grin spreading across his well tenderised face as he then moved both hands to his forehead, pushing long strands of soaking hair out of his face and back over his head. His previous partner, Liam, scraped himself off the ground next to him with a groan followed by a laugh as his gloved hand slapped Luke across the back, in pain, but okay nonetheless. There were no contenders, and Luke gave up looking for a sparring partner after a while. He had already fought them all today, and after a while they would get bored of getting a beating and give up until next time, and with that he stepped out of the ring.

He wasn't the largest by far, still standing under six feet tall and weighing in at the lightweight division where many of his colleagues towered over him and had enough body mass to crush him if they sat on top of him for long enough. What he did have was dexterity; a certain intelligence and enough explosive power to damage his opponents when it mattered paired with a spider like control on the ground. He was trained by the best, and while he would never be the biggest, he was still in with a shout at being the best. He strode by all of his partners, a grin plastered across his bearded face as he made his way to the showers, a king in this gym, and as far as he cared...king of the world.

He emerged not five minutes later, fairly refreshed and clad in his usual casual wear, a loose fitting vest that hung from his figure like a cloak paired with dark jeans and brown leather shoes. His jacket, a lightweight black harrington, hung over his shoulder pinned in place by his right hand, his left motioned to his now separated gym goes in a wave of his tattooed arm before he made his way to the exit, feet near silent upon the soft floor underfoot until entered the Californian sunlight and the cold concrete of the outside world. A far cry from home with all it's rain, wind and misery, but still no more entertaining. Day to day life was still slow, but the people were nicer and the girls were prettier, and for the time being Luke would enjoy his "up" before he inevitably crashed in to another downer and hibernated for a bit. He took off in to an aimless wander, taking in his surroundings passively as he strolled without a care in the world..for today he was off work and in his own self-generated mania...

...for however long that would last.

Got me high from a holy vein,
Crashed down in a hurricane...

================ ♙ ================

Mental State: Mania
Company: Nobody

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser Image

Kary had been running around since very early that morning, first going for a run and then continuing on with necessary errands. She'd only stopped briefly to have a shower and change clothes at her apartment before running off again. She would be starting school soon and should probably go check in eventually, but honestly she could care less about going to classes. She'd only signed up for school to make her father happy and the excuse that she was doing homework when or if he called. She gave her head a shake before she disappeared into the dimly lit bar that she worked at. . .

- some time later -

After tidying up the bar and getting it prepped for the evening Kary stepped out into the sunlight of the day. Damn it's bright out. . . she thought as she shielded her eyes poorly and headed off down the street. It wasn't long though till she was lost in thought and bumped into someone. She stiffened immediately and opened her squinting eyes only to be faced with a well muscled arm covered in tattoos. HAWT damn I don't want to see the face if the arm looks that good. . . she thought to herself and muttered an apology as she attempted to skirt around the man. She hoped not to get into an altercation, she really wasn't in the mood for one right now.

Where am I: Work/ Street
Who are you: Randomly Hot Tattooed Man (AKA Luke)
Why do I feel: Oh s**t space cadet Kary is at it again. . .
What's going on:

IDoDrumStuff

Beloved Cultist

Fallen Freedom

Luke Mc'Nicoll Brown

...Love has been here and gone...

================ De Omnibus Dubitandum ================

Cut loose like an animal,
Fired out like a cannonball...

The town itself was beautiful to look at. He couldn't help but constantly compare it to his hometown of Irvine, Scotland, in all of it's ruined Victorian-esque horror. The sun shone down hard on his pale, tattooed skin, a sensation which he had since grown a tolerance for but never quite learned to ignore. He looked up to the clear, cloudless blue of the sky above and a smile crept across his bearded face once again, this was where he wanted to be. He left a lot behind, sure, a band, whatever friends he had, a reputation and years of political activism, but it didn't matter so long as he found some kind of personal closure. All that mattered was keeping his head above water now, and he intended on doing just that.

His footsteps were practically silent on the floor, the way he walked looked casual, a confident swagger in his step with his jacket still draped lazily over one shoulder. In fact his steps were all almost precise, landing on the same part of his shoe every time to stop them from clicking obnoxiously on the concrete as he strolled, for it was a sound he disliked hearing, and not one he intended on making himself. His phone vibrated, slipping it from the pocket of his jeans briefly to check the screen he saw it was only a like on a photo he had posted on Instagram that day. Re-locking the screen he let the phone drop back in to his pocket, never breaking stride as he continued down the street. Right in to somebody.

He reacted quickly, dropping his jacket to the floor as he put a hand out to the shoulder of whoever it was he had walked in to. They weren't falling over, but all he could really make out at that point was red hair and sunlight...better to be safe than sorry. He let out an audible laugh, letting go of who he could now make out as an attractive woman as he took a step back and scooped up his coat, "My apologies, head's in the clouds.." he spoke, an embarrassed smirk etched across his face as he watched the young woman try to strafe around him, which was only fair enough. He stepped to the side and allowed her to walk by, watching her walk away for a moment before he too turned around and began heading in the direction he was going anyway.

"Should've tried it on her boy-oh..." he muttered to himself, sighing as he pushed his hair out of his face once again, turning his head another time to spot the woman he had just walked right in to before carrying on.

Got me high from a holy vein,
Crashed down in a hurricane...

================ ♙ ================

Mental State: Mania
Company: With Kary (sort of)

Newbie Shapeshifter

10,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser Image

She tensed more when she felt him put his hand on her shoulder and was relieved when it was finally removed. She wasn't a stranger to being grabbed and slapped from accidentally bumping into someone when she lived back home. Although she'd lived here for a few months and had visited before, there were times where she forgot where she was and panicked. She sighed very lightly when he was courteous enough to move away from her as she tried to slide past him. Trying to keep the image of a cool kid and not a scared little girl, she tried to walk away with as much awesome as she could muster.

She didn't make it far though until she decided to stop and peak over her shoulder chewing her bottom lip as she watched him walk away. She for some odd reason wanted to grab coffee or a drink, hell anything with the man with tattoos. She couldn't explain it, maybe it was the fact that she had kept her interactions with others to a minimum since moving here. She had to be careful, because you never know who may be watching. Pushing those thoughts aside she focused back on the male, after staring a bit she turned back around to continue on once more. Chewing her lip slightly as she did when she was undecided she turned on her heal and walked back the other way"Hey! Hot man with tattoos! Wait up a sec!" she shouted after him as she picked up her pace slightly to catch up with him.

Where am I: Work/ Street
Who are you: Randomly Hot Tattooed Man (AKA Luke)
Why do I feel: Well that was ballzy, now what?
What's going on:

IDoDrumStuff

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image
He listened carefully as she began to talk to him about the music that she was interested in, as she went on talking he began to smile as she added in alternative and rock. Just his type. A smirk came across his face as he thought about the many concerts he went to in the past few years, they weren't the most popular but he enjoyed them. Especially the people that were there around him, they seeemed to be kinder than the average person. He smiled as she asked him about what music genres he was interested in, "Hmm, well, of course pop cause that s**t is so dope." He began as a chuckle left his mouth, "I'm kidding I can barely tolerate that and country." He said with a slight sigh as he began to go on, "Well I am a metal head, so altnerative, rock, some rap metalcore deathcore ect." He said as he looked at the girl, "Hey when do you want to go to your job?" Tobias asked as he began to walk towards the door just in case she wanted to leave right then and there.
"Geekisaurus"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces