Are you thinking of Joining?

Sure, I'll give It a go! 0.40909090909091 40.9% [ 9 ]
Hmm. . . 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
I'll just bookmark It for now. 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
I think I'll pass. 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
c00l fr33 g0ld 0.13636363636364 13.6% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Location : Basketball court With : Some guys Feeling : Argh Thoughts : She sure told them... █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

A sudden step back and he immidietly notices the presence of his best friend Scarlet. He lets out a smirk and chuckles. He managed to only capture a few words, but knowing how scarlet Is she did not play around when It came for insecure assholes. ''How about we forget about these guys and go for a milkshake and a stroll around the park? I'll pay. '' he says with a smile. He had always enjoyed being around in her presence. She doesn't judge, not like others do. On the contrary, she had always treated him like any other human being, which is why he looks up to her alot.

Geekisaurus

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
User Image
                                                                                    YOU'RE GOODxxxAT BEINGxxxBADxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU'RE BADxxxAT BEINGxxxGOOD

xxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅xxxxxxxxxx.▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                                                    FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, GO TO HELL

A confident smirk was plastered on Scarlet's face as the boys apologized, obviously flabbergasted by what she had said to them. Meanwhile, her arm wrapper tighter around her best friend's waist and smiled up at the taller male. Hearing what he said, she nodded before pouting. "But that's no fair, you always pay," Scarlet playfully complained. "I'm such a freeloader," she joked.

im aslin

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Location : Venice Central Park With : Scarlet Feeling : Jolly, a little hyper Thoughts : So there's this Bonfire... █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Marcus couldn't help but to let out a chuckle at her comment. ''You're so silly, girl. Did you know that? '' They turned around as Marcus led them to the Ice cream shop, which was only about two blocks away from the the basketball court. ''I would like an Oreo Milkshake. and her? Yeah, don't get her nothing. '' he said with a teasing tone in his voice. After they got the milkshakes, they headed over to the park. Walking along the crosswalk in Venice central park, Marcus was enjoying his Oreo milkshake and his company. If there was one person he'd like to spend this summer with It would most definitely be Scarlet. As they continued to walk, he rushed up ahead faced her while walking backwards. He couldn't fluently sign because his other hand was already being in used but he will throw in what he can. ''So, I got a job at the Cafe. Which means... I can get you free coffee!'' He says with a silly wink. ''Though, they don't really know what I'm death. So that just might be a problem... '' He was very enthusiastic and motivated about working at the Grand Cafe Capucines but he was just a little worried that If they find out he's death then they will underestimate him and put him to do baby things. He wanted to cook, be a cook, make food.

Geekisaurus

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Scarlet had known Marcus ever since she could remember, basically. It was hard to envision life before she met him because all her memories practically were shared with him, not that she was complaining. When they got to the quaint ice cream parlor, she slapped his arm playfully at his teasing before ordering for herself.

"Okay, next time we do anything that requires money, I'm paying and I don't care what you have to say about it," Scarlet crossed her arms defiantly, but her strict facade quickly diminished into her usual goofy self. "Really? That's great!" she was obviously proud of her best friend but the next thing he said made her frown. She despised how people treated Marcus differently when they found out he was deaf. They belittled him and thought he was incapable, and that always angered Scarlet. "Don't worry, Marcus. You're the most hardworking person I know, not to mention you're quite the charmer. Trust me, you being deaf will have no impact on your job once they get to know you and your cooking skills," she reassured.

im aslin

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image

After the girl had woken up her brother and bribed him with the fact that their would be cute girls there she began to head down stairs, only to see that they were out of yogurt, "Damn it." She mumbled to herself as she settled with a piece of toast and went to the car.

-----------------Small time skip
Juliet parted from her Brother and watched him begin to yell at the lady at the front desk, the young girl laughed to herself as she pulled out her ipod and began to walk to a more quiet place, and that so happened to by her car. A smile crept upon the girls face as she sat down with her back leaning against the far right tire of her car. Before Juliet slipped the head phones onto her ears she looked at them, the batman symbol always made her a little bit more happier then she was at that moment. It was odd, and was something she normally didnt tell people that. Once the girl put the head phones on her ears she pressed the play icon on the screen of her phone and smiled as she began to hear, When You Cant Sleep At Night by Of mice and men blasting through her ears. The bands that were on her phone had always made her happy, they got her through the small issues of being hungry all the time and not having enough food or not seeing her brother alot. Even though the two never seemed to get along in other peoples eyes, they surely did. When you saw them just watching a movie and eating popcorn or doing something else, it was like they never ever hated each other. She shut her eyes as she began to let the music fill her ears more, so that she could relax and just live in the moment of actually having freedom away from her family, and by family she meant her Mother and Father, whom were barely there, but she didn't mind. Her Brother was all that she needed, a person to lean on and ask him about how stupid boys are and why, it was funny how much Juliet told her Brother and how little she told her Parents, it was like Tobias was the only one that actually mattered in her life. She never really had a boyfriend for the reason of herself, she never really wanted to get too involved with anyone. And by that, she didn't mean that she tended to shut people out, she just never found a good person to fall in love with.

Juliet shook off the thoughts of what she was thinking and skipped a few songs until she found the one that she wanted.
♛ I'm Here: By My Car
♛ With these People: No one
♛ Wearing Batman ><: Batman and piercings
♛ Thoughts about this situation: Wow, small class
Quote:
OOC: ><

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Location : Venice Central Park With : Scarlet Feeling : Jolly, a little hyper Thoughts : So there's this Bonfire... █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Marcus smiles. ''Hmm... I am a little charming, aren't I?'' he says jokingly to Scarlet. ''Nah, Just kidding. But thank you for that, you always seem to have a way with words. '' he says to her throwing another smile. ''You know, they call this the ''ROMANTIC WALK.... A walk under the bridge... with nature surrounding us every corner. But I mean, were not.. you know.. '' he says nervously as he turns to take a sip of his milkshake. Stupid stupid stupid he thought to himself. He didn't really understand why he gets a little tense around Scarlet. She was an awesome friend and there was absolutely no reason why anyone should be nervous around her. I wonder what It is? ''Lets go in the Gazebo... Relax in there for a minute.'' he says with a grin, entering the small Gazebo and sitting on the ledge. He places his Milkshake just to the side so he can fully sign. ''So there's there's this Bonfire tonight... And If you don't have any plans, maybe we can go together?'' He says with a smile.

Geekisaurus

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Scarlet desperately hoped that Marcus would stop thinking lowly of himself just because he was deaf. Being deaf had never stopped him from doing anything a normal person would because he managed to handle it so well, and Scarlet couldn't be any prouder of her best friend. She smiled at what he said about her and her words. "Well, I guess that's a suiting name, it's beautiful out here," she nonchalantly commented, slightly confused at the last part but not thinking about it whatsoever.

She followed him under the gazebo, sitting next to him and facing him and taking a sip from her milkshake. "Uh, duh, how could I ever say no to you? Do you want me to pick you up or do you want to pick me up?" she asked with a bright smile. She always wanted to spend time with him and she couldn't even think of saying no to him. "Actually, nevermind that, I'll be picking you up," she decided, realizing she could take the opportunity to do something special for him.

im aslin

''Are you sure? I mean, I don't really use my motorcycle alot but I would for this occasion. '' The boy asked. Marcus wondered why he felt a strain in his chest. To be more specific, around scarlet. It was just something about her that ignites something. What was It? Marcus scoots himself closer to scarlet and grabs her hand; and uses his other hand to place It on top of hers. He looks into her eyes and lets out a smirk. ''Thanks for making it this far with me. I mean, I know I could be a pain the a** sometimes but I think it all works out in the end. Thank you for being my friend. and I didn't need to sign either to tell you that.'' he says throwing another smile.

Geekisaurus

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

"Oh my goodness, you pulled the motorcycle card," Scarlet exclaimed dramatically, emphasizing the word motorcycle. Marcus knew exactly how much Scarlet loved rides on his motorcycle, and she always gave in to it, and this situation was no exception. "I'm gonna kick myself for this later, but fine fine fine, we can take your motorcycle there," she frowned childishly. Scarlet felt guilty that Marcus treated her so well, but in a way, she absolutely adored it.

When Scarlet's hand was sandwiched between Marcus', a warm smile was plastered onto her face. "Why are you thanking me? Trust me, you're never a pain in the a**, and I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to be best friends with. I'm not even going to try to explain how much you mean to me, words cannot begin to express how gratefeul I am for you and I'm just gonna be a sappy cheeseball," she laughed, before pulling Marcus in for a tight hug.

im aslin
User Image

lI'LL FIGHT SHOOTING FOR YOUR HEART. I'LL TEAR THE NIGHT APART.post layout by apo-chan
xxxTHE LOVE OF OURS THAT I ONCE CHERISHED JUST BECAME A WAR.

--------------------------------------------

Waking up was never something that appealed to Dakotah. The messed up hair, the morning breath, nothing about her was pretty in the morning, she thought. But finding the motivation to get up was easy, she wanted to look good for anyone she would see throughout the day. Without hesitation, she got up out of bed and took a shower, getting dressed after then moving to her makeup. Dakotah lived in a small apartment on her own, she took it upon herself to get a job and support herself the day she turned 18.

After taking her time to get ready, she figured she would go get a coffee down at the café she worked at, what a great way to start her day off. Even though it was probably around noon by now. Dakotah walked out of the building and headed in the direction towards the café, but while she was walking she saw a woman sitting against a car who looked familiar. That's when she remembered the face, her name was Juliet, and frankly, that's all Dakotah knew about her. With little hesitation, she walked up to the girl and bent down to be face to face.

"Hey! Its been forever! How are you?" Dakotah exclaimed, after waiting for the girl to take a headphone out. "I almost didn't recognize you, you died your hair." Which she liked, it suited her well. But Dakotah doesn't remember much about primary school, but she remembered seeing her around.

--------------------------------------------

| LOCATION: Outside | COMPANY: Juliet | MOOD: Happy | THOUGHTS: Its been a minute. |

S i r e n s R e v e r s e

User Image XXXXXXXXXX User Image XXXXXXXXXX User Image

Noob

DON'T MISTAKEN ME FOR A b***h, I JUST HAVE WAY TOO MANY PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH PETTY THINGS.

I'VE BEEN WALKING AROUND SO MAD AT THE WORLD,
WHEN ALL ALONG I'VE BEEN FIGHTING WITH MYSELF
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Maya couldn't help but to give out a teasing smirk when Alex ordered her drink. ''Is that so? You know, that only comes to show how that after such unexplained events occurs, one would seem to move on. '' she responded to the boy talking in sarcasm. Her eyebrows rose when the waitress mentioned that Alex and her would make a good couple and shook her head slightly, looking back over to Alex. ''.. How about that? '' She reached for her coach purse that was sat beside her and took out the small note Alex had wrote to her back at the Cafe. ''I believe this Is yours, sir.'' she says with another of her famous charming teasing smiles as she slides the note back to Alex. ''Well, besides having to deal with this girl at work who literally makes me want to drive up to my apartment, which let me tell you I live on the tippy top of the building, sit on my black 299 dollar couch, write a long 700 word letter asking god why life has to be so complicated and just throw myself out the window, I think I'm doing alright... I can't complain.'' Maya stated with a reassuring smirk. As Maya began searching in her purse to make sure has her credit card, Alex's next question about her brothers caught her off guard. It was a pause. She looked at Alex with soft eyes; It was as If she wanted to truly tell him she's just so mad at the world. ''Away.'' she managed to say. It was a moment later, the waitress finally arrived back with the drinks. ''Here you go honey, lemonade for you... and~ a coke for you.'' the lady says placing the drinks on the table. ''Are you guys ready to order?'' the woman asked. ''I'll just have what he's having.'' Maya said to the woman.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

READ ME ---& OOC/Background Music

Ooc: Sorry I haven't responded in so long~
          I've been so busy. But I'm back! 4laugh

@Captian_Crunch: MAYA MENTIONED YOU. 4laugh
          l2ouse

xX captian crunch Xx

Who am I with? With Alex
          I feel: Anxious
          Obviously, I'm at: @ Rascal's Diner
          Outfit Not nekid

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Location : Venice Central Park With : Scarlet Feeling : Jolly, a little hyper Thoughts : I want to surprise Scarlet... █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Marcus lets out a small chuckle at her last comment before Scarlet pulled Marcus in to give him a hug. He smiles and wraps his arms around the girl. ''Oh, before I forget, my mother wanted to know If you've received the invitation to her birthday party next week? She'd really appreciate It If you and your parents can make It. '' he says to her taking another sip off of his Oreo Milkshake. ''Talking about Parents, how's everything going back home? ''

Geekisaurus

Witty Soldier

User ImageUser Image

A smile creeped across the girls face as her music went on and began to make her a little more excited to be here then she was a few songs ago. She frowned as she thought of Marcus, he probably had a girlfriend and wanted nothing to do with a past crush, but the thing was she still like him very very very much, but she would never tell him that, for she guessed that he had been in love with Scarlet, a girl she had met once or twice and personally the young girl thought she was very pretty and definetly a good match for the male. "Jesus Juliet let it go, hes moved on, and so should you." She said to herself as she closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths as someone yelled through her ear buds, she sighed and rolled her eyes as she turned and was ready to rip out the persons hair. But she stopped, for the young blonde in front of her said that she knew herself, and the comment about her hair made her smile just a little bit, no one had ever commented on her hair like that. Juliet looked up at the girl as she paused her music and began to speak, "Thank you, but I don't remember..." She stopped getting up and backing up into her car, "I..hhave to g..go." She said as she pushed past the blonde and made her way to the living room of the school and sat with her back up against a wall.

That girl out there was one of those many people that teased her about everything she did and found nothing wrong with hit. She sighed as she felt a hot tear slip down her cool face, she quickly wiped it away and looked around to see if anyone was around, which no one was. "Holy s**t, how can she be here? She moved from here to...oh my god, what if she never moved and only used that to make everyone sad for her? No, she seemed to nice to do that, but was she really that nice? I don't know, and I don't know why I am talking to myself, this is weird and I should probably stop." She told herself as she chuckled at her small rant to herself. This was something that she often did to herself, talking like she was the only person in the room or there was another her right in front of her. It kept her in line, and also kept her from freaking out too much, maybe she would here and there but not much. Juliet looked around for a few minutes as she let her music fill her head, so that she could calm down once again.
♛ I'm Here: Living Room
♛ With these People: No one
♛ Wearing Batman ><: Batman and piercings
♛ Thoughts about this situation: Holy s**t
Quote:
OOC: ><

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

"We'll all definitely be there," Scarlet reassured with a big grin. Marcus' mother had basically become a second mother for Scarlet, and she was another big reason as to why Scarlet was fortunate her a*****e biological parents had abandoned her and her little brother. "They're doing great, both are in the middle of writing novels at the moment," she smiled. Although Scarlet seemed to be comfortable speaking about parents and such, the topic still irked her and brought back bad flashbacks

"So Marcus give me some updates! How are the other ladies in your life?" She changed the subject to something lighter, wiggling her eyebrows dramatically to add humor. Scarlet was aware that during the time she had known him, despite not actually going to highschool with him, he definitely attracted ladies. It didn't take much observing to realize that he was physically attractive and that his personality was even better, and Scarlet had heard stories of some girls in his highschool who basically swooned at the sight of him, or the sights that the boy received while in public together.

im aslin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces