You don't even bother anymore
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
To hear my swan song but I'll admit I'm impressed
By your vanishing act
Place your bets on your best guess
Of when you're coming back
User Image

“Oh that hurts Kailee.” Eric said sarcastically, grabbing his chest like she had broken his heart. He laughed a little as he watched her. Even though she was trying her best to poke his buttons, there was something inside him that was holding him back from snapping at her – from killing her right there and crushing Jonathan for good. He couldn’t tell what it was though.

She was taunting him. Just flat out trying to get herself killed. Eric couldn’t help but burst out laughing as she mocked him. It was just too funny not to laugh. “You are being a tease, Kai.” Eric cooed, placing his elbow on his knee and resting his hand on his closed fist.

“Come now. There must be something you’re dying to know. Speaking of dying…” He smirked, leaning back a bit, “I’m sure you’re wondering how Anna died, aren’t you?” Eric laughed. It was his only card he had – something even Jonathan himself didn’t know about. All these years, thinking it was a simple accident.

Eric had pushed her into the street. Eric watched the life drain from Anna’s body.

Eric was a monster.

Abandon the people who shaped who you are
Selfish and thoughtless, you drown in the dark
I hope that you realise the damage you've done
You could not see light even staring at the sun

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shipwrecked by a sea so stormy
I'm lost but I'm never lonely,
I follow my heart through it all...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxκailee ɱay ϩerath

User Image
Out of the Rain
Kailee stared at him, her eyes narrowed into little slits. She murmured darkly to herself, wrapping her arms around herself. She didn't want to know. She really didn't want to know. Even when he mentioned Anna--wait, hold up. That had crushed Jonathan. This wasn't funny. Whatever the deep dark subconscious was holding...it needed to be brought out into the light. Maybe it was the key to getting him back to normal again. Kai sat up and stared at him, tilting her head to the said. "Tell me then, oh wise one. It was an accident. A tragic one. Broke his heart." She stated simply, her upper lip curling a little in distaste with him. Why was she discussing this with him? She was supposed to be making him better. Get Jonathan back on the right track.

She let out a heavy sigh, sinking into the bed and laying on her back, staring at the ceiling. She was no psychiatrist. She was hardly anyone to talk to him about this. But she would listen, for the sake of getting things back to normal. Kai nervously rubbed at her arm. "Go on then. Tell me your bullshit version. Anna's death isn't a joke." She warned.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT XT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT XT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

I'm beat but I can't be broken,
These scars on my heart I own them,
Dark days when my will was stolen...
I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Greyson
xxxxI swear to God we've been down this road before...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe guilt's no good, and it only shames us more...

Michael
xxxxAnd the truths that we all try to hide,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare so much clearer when its not our lives...

Endere
xxxxxxxxxOur promising lives, are full of empty promises...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTemptation's falling and calling you home again

User ImageGrey couldn't help but smile at her. She was something else. Half his size, all sweet and covered in pastel colors and completely harmless looking. Even to the people that, at least at one point, thought they knew her best. Yet she was fierce and independent. It was ridiculous. It also must be a trait that ran in the group. He liked it better that way, he supposed. He didn't appreciate the lies, but that was another day. Right now, it wasn't relevant. It didn't matter that she had lied. Because deep down, even with the shell and the lie exposed, she still seemed like the Hazin they knew and loved. Just a little tougher, a little more stubborn. It suited her. Grey shook his head a little in disbelief at her. "You kill me, Hazin." He squeezed her hand as she entwined their fingers together.

Of course she wanted to know about Winter. Grey nodded at her earnestly. "She's fine. I think she went to bed. Long day, you know? I passed out for a while myself. Maybe that's all everyone needs is a nap and a hot cocoa. At least, that's what my mother would say." He shrugged his shoulders, cocking an eyebrow at some commotion upstairs, but brushing it off. "Everyone is either off killing each other or sleeping. So it's just you and me...and wherever Davik went off to. I saw him on the stairs. Looked like someone pissed in his cheerios." Grey shrugged his shoulders again, moving and gently nudging her with his hip and slipping an arm around her shoulders. "C'mon. We'll go chill in the living room. I think I can start the fireplace without killing us both. Yeah?"

For a while, he could relax. Maybe, even, she could relax. He really didn't like to see her so worried.

I'm sorry, if we've let you down....

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

So I'll blame it on bad luck, And I'll say a hard life did this to me
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

”Oh trust me, my dear. It isn’t a joke in the slightest.” Eric cooed, leaning back in the chair. He put his hands behind his head and gave a smile, remembering how it broke Jonathan down. Such a wonderful feeling. That was when Eric was working his way into Jonathan for good.

“How can I put this?” Eric said, giving a light chuckle as he thought about how his next few words would crush Kailee, just like they did Jonathan. The only difference is that Jonathan thought it was an accident; that Anna tripped fell into the road.

If you were in someone else’s shoes, you would have seen big brother Jonathan push his darling little sister in front of a car that wasn’t paying attention. You would see him run over to her side, give a dark chuckle, and then, out of nowhere, begin to cry and call for help.

“I was the one who pushed her into the road.” Eric laughed, leaning forward and staring at Kailee, a wide grin on his lips. He almost couldn’t hold back the laughter that was seeping from his mouth. “I killed her.”

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Out of the Rain
This was ridiculous. She was entertaining the musings of a sick man. He should be seeking help. and she should be taking him to a doctor, not sitting there and listening to this. She wasn't a professional. She was a messed up girl who didn't know what she was doing. But she couldn't turn back now. Part of his subconscious was trying to tell her something, whether she wanted to listen to it or not. Kailee blew out a heavy breath, raising her eyebrows but refusing to look at him as he spoke. He laughed, like this was some sort of joke, and she growled deeply in her throat. This was sick. He was sick. The Jonathan she knew was buried somewhere under the illness and she needed to drag him out.

But his next few words dragged her out of her brooding state into a state of white hot anger. Kailee leaped off the bed like a provoked cheetah and crossed the room in the blink of an eye, her green eyes lit with rage and her cheeks flashing a bright red. She jumped onto the chair, straddling herself onto him and grabbing him by the shirt, pulling him close to her. The chair wobbled with both their sudden weight, particularly as she shook him. "Just who the ******** do you think you are!" She growled, close enough for her angry breath to hit his face. "You don't scare me. You're a goddamn liar. Jonathan loved his little sister like the light of day and nothing you say to me will tell me otherwise." She hissed, her fists curled around the neck of his shirt with some breed of fury that was not to be reckoned with. Her entire body screamed anger, her legs locked around him to keep him down, her teeth bared like some sort of wild animal, her eyes wild.

"Do you think you're tough? Beat up a girl, talk s**t about a dead little sister. Well guess what, ********]
she hissed sharply, her voice lowering to barely audible. "I've killed for less. Now back into your goddamn corner before I rip you out of him." You can't reason with mental illness. But for some reason, she had forgotten that. She had forgotten that the body she was wrangling was Jonathan, and that she wasn't making it better.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT XT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT XT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT T TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
      Look at me behind the scenes.
        Look at how I pull the strings.
          Look at how they follow me:
            Control the heart, control the king.

User Image

Grey smiled at her. Hazin returned it a little hesitantly, though her smile dimmed when he joked about dying. "
        Hopefully not," she said. She knew she should have taken it how he meant it, but she couldn't. Not just now. Not when she felt a very real danger all around them. He assured her that Winter was fine and suggested that everyone needed cocoa. She laughed. "Now there's a good idea!"

Something crashed upstairs, making her wince. They were fighting again. If Winter was asleep, then it had probably been Kailee, Davik, and Jonathan arguing... and then Davik went off somewhere to cool down, leaving the other two to fight even more. Maybe they would just fight themselves out without doing serious damage. Maybe once they got it all out of their systems, everyone could get along. Hazin automatically leaned into his side when he put an arm over her shoulders. "
        That sounds fun. Will you promise not to burn the house down if I go make us cocoa instead of supervising?" She tipped her head back and grinned at him. Now that he'd mentioned hot chocolate, she wanted some. It was cold enough tonight, even if it was only October. If they had any in the house. But what house didn't have hot chocolate mix?

Reluctant as she was to step back, now that it finally seemed like Grey didn't mind her tendency to cuddle, Hazin slipped out from under his arm and went to the kitchen. She looked in all the cabinets until she found two mugs and a canister of powdered chocolate. There weren't any marshmallows, which was a shame, but she supposed they could live without. The microwave was absolutely ancient, but it worked well enough that she didn't bother with the stove... even if only just. When she joined Grey in the living room a couple minutes later, it was with a mug in each hand and a triumphant expression.

User Image

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

So I'll blame it on bad luck, And I'll say a hard life did this to me
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

Kailee had jumped on him, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt. He could see the anger just erupt and take over her, and Eric couldn’t stop laughing. Oh god, this was too funny. She didn’t scare Eric. In fact, Eric just found her anger to be cute.

Eric reached and grabbed her hips, slamming her down into him, making sure she couldn’t get away. She shouldn’t have jumped on him. That was one of her biggest mistakes. He held on tight, pulling her closer to him. He smirked up at her, laughing a bit.

“Is someone mad?” He cooed a snicker passing from his lips. He pulled Kailee closer to him, shifting so that they were face to face. His orange eyes pierced through her. “You’re too cute when you get mad.” He chuckled, moving one of his hands to her chin, making her head tilt down so that their lips were touching. He kissed her, his tongue moving into her mouth.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

Davik barely heard anything on the way to the basement except for his own thundering heart and pounding footsteps. He made it to the door mostly by luck, since his navigation skills were completely ruined by the rage which had swamped over him. The door stuck. Davik wrenched it open so hard that he stumbled back when it finally came free, and subsequently caught his toe on a tread only a few steps down. He overbalanced and fell the rest of the way, tucking his head and using his shoulders to absorb the brunt of every impact. The man with the microphone said nothing. He might even have run away, although Davik was sure he would have heard the feedback from putting the microphone down. He picked himself up and stormed through the basement, ready to put his foot through anything he found. Better yet, and more satisfying, he could put that b*****d’s head through it, if he could catch him!

He wasn’t graceful, not by any means, but he was systematic. What an idiot he must have looked to anyone watching, wandering around in the wrong corner of the basement! That thought only made him angrier. He searched every room but found absolutely nothing. The basement was empty and had been since he’d come down. Davik snarled and took off toward the stairs. Grace be damned, he used his hands as well as his feet to get up them, bounding like a dog in less than half the time it would have taken otherwise. He ran down the hall with long, abnormally heavy strides. For the next set of stairs he remained on his feet but took them two at a time and, without faltering, headed for the voices he could hear in Kailee’s room. In his anger, he didn’t notice that he only recognized one.

He kicked the door open. “Where is it all?” he raged, clenching his fists so tightly that he reopened the small wounds from earlier and tiny jolts of pain raced up and down his arms. “You all think I’m an idiot, don’t you? Well guess what, mate, I won’t be made a fool of just because I’m blind!” He was shaking, his muscles coiled so tightly that he wouldn’t have found it easy to move from the doorway even if he’d been so inclined. He’d thought they were his friends, the more fool him! He should have known that he didn’t have any friends, especially not this lot. What a bunch of hypocrites they were – Kailee, crying about her vanished husband one minute and hanging all over Jon the next – Jonathan acting all tough and then buggering off as soon as anyone looked at him cross eyed – Grey, Winter, Hazinyul – they were no better than his family, the ones who said they loved him and then did everything in their power to make life hell. No better. Davik drove a fist into the door jamb. His knuckles cracked painfully and at least two of them split open. “Tell me the truth!” he roared.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx
SPAAACEwinter may estrem

User Image

Come on skinny love justlast the year,
Pour a little salt, we were
neverhere
Staring at the sink of
blood and crushed veneer
In the morning I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind
Cut out all the ropes and let me
fall
Come on skinny love what happened here?

User Image

The blonde simply couldn't fight the exhaustion any longer, before she really knew it, she had drifted into a deep, uneasy sleep. She heard nothing of the screaming and the crashing throughout the house, was unaware that Grey had run off in a mad panic and locked himself in the study, knew nothing of Eric terrorising Kailee and Davik's raging temper. No, Winter had never been a deep sleeper, but with everything that had been going on and with the little boy watching over her closely, Winter was not coming back to her conscious state any time soon.

It was a good while later that the blonde rose, though still not conscious, she was almost in a dream-like state. Something seemed to have caught her attention as she slowly left the room and headed down the stairs. She paid no attention to the commotion in the manor, took no note of Kailee's angry tone, didn't notice Hazin and Grey as she passed the lounge and gently padded outside into the raging thunderstorm. Where she was going, even Winter had no idea, but something had her attention and it wasn't about to let her go.

Stepping outside into the pouring rain, mud mixed with the blood on her bare feet as she wandered across the grounds, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was soaked through. Her blonde hair stuck to her face and neck as she disappeared around the side of the house, the little boy popping up every now and again to ensure that she was following him. He was taking her somewhere.

(Had no idea what to do with her so I'm rolling with this for now.)

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Out of the Rain
What kind of mess had she gotten herself into now? Kailee never thought anymore, everything was constant fight or flight and there was no time to plan out her actions. She flinched as he grabbed her, anchoring her into a now rather precarious position and cooing at her. He was ridiculous. It was infuriating and disgusting. Suddenly, it was staring again. He took her by the face and started kissing her. It wasn't the same. It wasn't the same person who had held her and told her he loved her. This wasn't the Jonathan who was awkward and sweet and a total mess sometimes. This was a monster. Kailee gasped and pulled back, squirming and slapping his hand away. She was stuck here now,and she looked like the aggressor. Well, this was horrible. More than horrible. Anyone who saw this would blame her. Kailee, being ever spiteful, spit in his face. "I ******** told you not to touch me." She hissed.

But the one person who stormed in, all rage and accusations, was Davik. He couldn't see. Kailee squirmed, trying to pull out of Eric's grasp. "What...what are you going on about?" She asked between trying to wriggle away. Trying to explain just what the hell was going on wasn't her priority. Getting away from Eric was. This was all going to hell in a handbasket really fast. "Davik, I don't know what you're talking about, and you sonuvabitch, let me go before I crack your stupid face, Eric!" She yelled, finally acknowledging the switch in personalities as a separate entity. "Jon has lost his ever loving mind and thinks he's someone else, and I'm not in the best position, so if you could wait on accusing me of s**t, that'd be great." She spat, wincing in discomfort.

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Greyson

Michael

Endere

User ImageGreyson grinned a little at her joke about burning the house down, shaking his head. Of course, for some reason, there was yelling upstairs. Why couldn't they just keep from trying to kill one another for five minutes? He sighed to himself, lighting up the fire and poking at it for a few minutes before plopping down onto the couch. He sat there by himself for a while, waiting patiently for Hazin to return. When she emerged from the kitchen, mugs in hand and a triumphant grin on her face, Grey sat up, returning a smile. Even if hell could be breaking loose upstairs, he had hot chocolate and somebody to talk to. It was definitely better than being at home with nothing but a studio apartment and a laptop with an internet connection. Human contact was nice...if he could handle it. Grey got up, lightly taking one of the mugs from her and carefully sitting back onto the couch, making room for her to join him and nodding his head in her direction.

"You actually found hot chocolate. I'm impressed."
He grinned, then took a sip, recoiling as it burned his tongue. Idiot. Once a child, always a child. Grey cringed at his own stupidity, and now a burnt tongue, sighing and blowing on the drink to cool it down before sipping at it again. Ah, processed chocolate. Brought him back to his childhood. "And the house didn't explode when you heated it up. Even more impressed." He winked at her. For now, he would accept the hot drink and time of peace. If he didn't have to be involved with whatever was going on upstairs, he wouldn't be. Grey wasn't all into confrontations. He was starting to settle back into his old self, relaxed and sort of just lazy and cuddly. It was a good thing for everyone, now if they all could just relax, too.

How could he be relaxing, though? At any time, he would slip, or do something stupid, act like a b*****d...

Maybe if he just stayed away from the liquor. Grey took a thoughtful sip of his hot chocolate. "Alright. Now talk. Tell me what you've been doing. I know you didn't sit and twiddle your thumbs all these years. Cute only gets someone so far in life." He teased gently, raising his eyebrows.

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

Davik was only distantly aware that Kailee was shouting at someone whose voice he didn’t know before he burst in. He didn’t hear the distinctive sound of someone getting smacked, but he did hear her insist that she didn’t know what he was talking about. “Don’t you lie to me,” he snapped. “I’m not stupid! I know what’s going on and I’m warning you, I’m bloody well pissed off!” She tried to fob him off with a line about Jonathan having lost his mind. He must have done, yeah, to think that going along with this plan was a good idea! They all must have. Did they really think he was that gullible? He laughed darkly. “You really don’t think this is serious? I know what Jon sounds like, Kai! I’m not deaf!

How had the stranger even gotten in? He hadn’t been here all day – or if he had, he’d done a damn good job of keeping quiet because Davik hadn’t heard a hint of him – and the gates were locked. Or were they? Because who, exactly, had told him that they were locked? Kailee. More lies. More lies! Davik knew that if he kept letting his anger build up, soon he wouldn’t be able to hear anything. He’d be completely helpless. So he let out a deliberate breath and forced the bubbling rage down, let it simmer away quietly while he sussed out the situation. When he was good and ready, it would still be there, right on the point of explosion.

Poison, though, poison was another story. He had that going spare. “God, you’re such a whore,” he sneered. “Your husband’s been gone how long, exactly? Bet he’s not even legally dead yet and here you are foolin’ about with some poof you pulled off the street. Bet you’re just pissing yourself laughing, ey? I’m sick of it. You’re disgusting, you know that? And I will find out how you lot have done it whether you tell me or not, and then I will get even.” He didn’t know how they’d found out about Toby – didn’t know how they could have found out – but he didn’t care anymore. If he had to rip this entire damn house apart, he would do it, and then he’d go after the monsters who’d claimed to be his friends. He should have realized earlier that he didn’t have any friends. They'd let him rot for five years and he should have known better than to open up to them again.

You’re making a mistake, Davik. Your friends love you. I love you. They would never abandon you like that. There are different consequences lined up for you – nothing is what you think. Calm down, Davik! Just calm down.

And you can shut up, you b*****d,” he snapped, venom dripping off every word. “I’ve killed men for less and, God help me, I’m happy to do it again!” He didn’t know how they were managing it but he was going to put a stop to it, dammit, even if it was the last thing he did. And if it was, so much the better.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx

Dapper Dabbler

User Image
      Look at me behind the scenes.
        Look at how I pull the strings.
          Look at how they follow me:
            Control the heart, control the king.

User Image

Grey grinned at her as she stepped into the living room. There was fighting upstairs which sounded like those three were going to kill each other - but down here, it was peaceful... at least unless she and Grey got into a massive argument, which she didn't want to do, and suspected that he felt the same way. He took one of the mugs and sat down on the couch. Hazin joined him, holding her mug carefully in both hands to make sure it didn't spill. Even more carefully, she brought up her feet so that she could sit cross-legged on the cushion.

"
        Yeah, but I forgot to check how old it is," she said. "I guess it's good that the mix can't really go bad..." He sipped it and cringed. For a second, Hazin frowned, wondering if it had gone bad after all - and then he blew into his mug and took another sip. She laughed. That was just like Grey! He was so impulsive - didn't even check how hot his drink was! She was surprised he hadn't just taken a great big gulp. He teased her about her cooking, making her pout. "I can cook! Some things, anyway. I can cook enough not to burn down the house! It's more amazing that the microwave didn't explode. It's ancient."

She put her lips on the edge of the mug and blew down into it, cooling it off enough to drink slowly. Grey asked what she had been doing. "
        I didn't graduate until the year after Winter," she reminded him. "Now I'm in school for social work. I want to help people, to make up for everything wrong I do, and that seemed like a good way." She grinned cheekily at him. "Being cute is a bonus. People like cute things, so they talk to me. What about you? What have you been doing?" Carefully, Hazin poked him with her toe, hopefully not hard enough to make him spill. It was all like one big balancing act. Maybe it would be easier if they brought the coffee table closer, but this way was more fun.

User Image
SPAAACEwinter may estrem

User Image

Come on skinny love justlast the year,
Pour a little salt, we were
neverhere
Staring at the sink of
blood and crushed veneer
In the morning I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind
Cut out all the ropes and let me
fall
Come on skinny love what happened here?

User Image

The storm raged around her, pounding her tiny blood stained frame as she wandered through the grounds of the mansion. Slowly, she made her way into the woods, stray branches tugging at her clothes, pulling holes, ripping at her skin, her outfit, her hair. But nothing phased the blonde as the storm suddenly faded out, and she was standing in a bright white room, it smelt like cleaning fluid, like...anti-septic. The smell was so strong, so powerful, almost overbearing as she squinted against the bright lights, the noise of the beeping machines was obnoxiously loud. For the longest time she simply stood there, observing the surgical scene in front of her, she couldn't really see what was happening, all she could see was blood, so much blood. However none of this phased her, the young blonde remained calm as ever as the little boy appeared next to her and took her hand. As his cold skin touched hers, the scene in front of her changed, machines were wailing in protest, blood covered the floor and the surgeons around the body. Winter felt a little more distressed as she watched, wanting to turn away, but the boy tugged her back, tugged her closer...

Winter opened her eyes and saw nothing but bright lights and faces above her, and then pain shot through her abdomen and she went to move, to sit up, to wriggle away, but strong hands pinned her down as a wail of protest passed her lips. She managed to contort enough to see the flash of a scalpel as it sliced along her stomach. And then the pulling, the merciless tugging as someone shoved their hands inside of her. Winter screamed in pain as tears rolled down her cheeks, in reality, the blonde was writhing on the muddy floor of the forest that surrounded the mansion. "Stop! Please stop!" she screamed, begging for some sort of relief, but none came. She watched as the surgeons pulled her organs from her body, passing them between one another. She clawed and scratched and screamed but no one paid any attention to her. "Please!" she begged, her blue eyes snapping open, only to be met with Grey's face looming over her as a wail filled the air. "Congratulations. It's a boy..."

And then she was alone, in the woods again. Winter whipped around, disoriented. Why was she in the woods? Why were her arms covered in scratches? And there he was, right in front of her, reaching for her. But Winter was having none of it as she turned and ran, no idea where she was going as she ran and ran, only stopping when her feet betrayed her and she tripped, throwing her hands out to stop herself, she started scrabbling at the mud, digging at the base of a tree, digging and digging, desperately checking her surroundings to make sure that he wasn't coming for her, until eventually, she had created a space made half of the tree's roots, half of a hollowed out mound, that she could crawl into and tuck inside of herself. For the longest time there was only the noise of the storm raging above her, until suddenly the boy climbed into the hollow with her, but Winter was subdued again, as though she weren't quite there. Wrapping a pale arm around the boy as he leant against her, Winter looked down at the blood soaked baby in her arms. "I'm here now." but there was no real tone to her voice, it wasn't Winter's voice as she looked down at the baby that only she could see, her nose bleeding profusely, with no sign of stopping as blood dripped onto her pale arms.

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Greyson

Michael

Endere

User ImageGrey grinned cheekily when Hazin teased him for drinking too soon. He shrugged his shoulders, this time waiting for the hot chocolate to cool before drinking it. It was kind of amusing that they were staying in a place barely updated enough to support electricity as a getaway. Then again, it had its charms. Not a lot, but they were there. Mostly that he was seeing his friends. Greyson shrugged when she reminded him that she graduated after them. "Not my fault you're a young'n. At least you got somewhere. I get to teach pretentious kids how to play guitar for a living." He murmured, shrugging his shoulders and sighing to himself. There was more shouting from upstairs now, and despite his best efforts, he started to wonder what the goddamn problem was. What could be such a big deal? But then, he wasn't getting up to go check. Grey was too lazy and content to involve himself in it.

He smiled wryly at Hazin, taking a sip of his drink and shrugging his shoulders. "I should have known this wasn't going to end well. All of us after this long...everyone changed." He squinted and looked at her for a moment. "But maybe for the better. I'm not sure." He looked away again, wincing at the constant raging from upstairs. It didn't matter right now. He wasn't in the mood to go fight it out with any of them. But it sounded like Davik was losing his goddamn mind upstairs and it was very distracting. Grey rolled his eyes, leaning to set his drink down on the coffee table and crossing his arms across his chest. "Some of us know how to behave. It seems everyone lost their common sense." He murmured. He didn't really want it to take this tone, but it was kind of hard when he could hear those idiots. Drafty, thin walls. But one hell of a structure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff