You don't even bother anymore
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
To hear my swan song but I'll admit I'm impressed
By your vanishing act
Place your bets on your best guess
Of when you're coming back
User Image

Jonathan smiled at Kai, and then watched as Winter sat next to Davik. It was all starting to come together. Everyone was slowly falling into place. Kai had put her legs on him, and Jonathan gave a small chuckle as he touched her knee, looking at Winter as she pet the dog.

Winter then tried to touch Davik, and Davik almost snapped at her. Jonathan scowled, glaring at Davik. He moved Kailee’s legs off of him and leaned forward, placing his elbows on his knees. He glanced at Winter, almost silently asking if she was okay.

“Davik, dude. Calm down. There’s no need to snap at her like that.” He said, lacing his fingers together. Jonathan saw Davik’s fist ball up, and Jonathan quickly stood. He didn’t like getting into trouble, and boy, did Jonathan remember how him and Davik liked to tussle it out in highschool. This was not on his top list of things to do. He moved as quickly and quietly as he could over to Winter. He touched her arm, lightly tugging on it, quietly asking her to move over to Kailee.

“Dude, seriously. Calm down.” Jonathan called out, clenching his own fist, getting ready to swing if Davik came up.

Abandon the people who shaped who you are
Selfish and thoughtless, you drown in the dark
I hope that you realise the damage you've done
You could not see light even staring at the sun

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Shipwrecked by a sea so stormy
I'm lost but I'm never lonely,
I follow my heart through it all...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxκailee ɱay ϩerath

User Image
Arrival Clothing!
Kailee settled herself, quite content with her lazy position on the couch, until, in the flash of an eye, things got rough again. What the ******** was Davik's problem? Her eyes narrowed at him as he grabbed Winter by the wrist in response to her touching him. No. See, that wasn't cool.

Kai was beat by Jonathan to the point, standing and telling Davik to knock his s**t off. Well. Not in those words, but it made the point clear. Kai's green eyes shifted to lock on Winter for a moment, then glared sharply at Davik. "Knock your s**t off right now, Davik. I could kill you before you knew what hit you." There was a vicious backing to her words that almost confirmed her belief that she could. Would she? Would she really kill one of her best friends? Why was she even thinking about this? Kailee reached her hands up and covered her face, sighing a little to herself. No. She would never hurt her friends. She loved her friends.

But she had also loved her husband, who she brutally murdered. Kai shuddered, dropping her arms and wrapping them around her head. She turned to watch the scene unravelling around them, shaking her head a little. "Winter, come sit with me. Davik is being a little b***h today and needs to get off his man period." She murmured, raising her eyebrows at her friends.

Kailee just wasn't ready to deal with something like this. She reached and ran her hand through her red curls, deciding not to look in Davik's even general direction anymore. The cold shoulder was a bitter thing, but the sudden rush of the smell of dirt and roses was worse. Her breath caught in her throat, but she didn't comment. Could have been a weird draft, or bad incense that the caretaker left out. Or maybe it was just her imagination under the stress.

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTT

I'm beat but I can't be broken,
These scars on my heart I own them,
Dark days when my will was stolen...
I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image
SPAAACEwinter may estrem

User Image

Come on skinny love justlast the year,
Pour a little salt, we were
neverhere
Staring at the sink of
blood and crushed veneer
In the morning I'll be with you, but it will be a different kind
Cut out all the ropes and let me
fall
Come on skinny love what happened here?

User Image

Evidently she had made the wrong move here. Winter was taken by surprise as Davik suddenly grabbed her wrist and held onto it tightly, tighter than he should have. He didn’t hurt her, but there was a threat in his grip. Her brow furrowed slightly as she looked at him and she heard the dog at her feet whine quietly. Before she could react, however, both Jonathan and Kailee beat her to it. Jon was on his feet, tugging at her arm, Kai requesting that she move over there. Winter wasn’t scared...it was only Davik, he wasn’t exactly going to do anything to her.

”Guys, calm down.” she laughed, slowly getting to her feet. Maybe it was best she moved away from Davik, he was evidently uncomfortable. She frowned slightly as she turned to look at him. What had happened to him? This wasn’t the man that she knew years ago...”Sorry Dav.” she muttered quietly, crossing the room and settling herself next to Kailee.

It was a little tense in the room for a while, and Winter noticed that Kai seemed to be on edge. ”Are you okay?” she asked quietly, so that only Kailee could hear her. Another silence as Winter pulled her cardigan around herself, she was tired. ”Where on earth are the other two?” she muttered, more to herself than to anyone else as she glanced out the window. Hopefully things would be less tense with the arrival of another newcomer, once everyone got used to everyone else.

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

It was interesting, really, the way everyone reacted so instantly. Jon only told him to calm down at first, but then crossed the room and pulled Winter off of the couch. Davik snorted and rolled his eyes. Acting as if he were some dangerous animal, herding everything breakable away from him. He didn’t care that there was no one sitting beside him anymore, but the tension in the room was ridiculous. He wasn’t even angry. He proved the point by stretching out on the couch, pressing his back into the cushions but overall managing a relaxed look. Winter apologized quietly as she stepped away. He only shrugged, not gallant enough to forgive her but not quite bitter enough to continue hostilities.

Kailee threatened his life and Davik actually chuckled, although there was no mirth in it. He tipped his head back as though he was trying to look across the room at her upside-down. “Go right ahead,” he invited, a wide grin suddenly dancing across his lips. It was a real smile, a genuine smile, not mocking or sarcastic. Perhaps it was a little mischievous, but that was all. If she wanted to try, he’d let her, and more power to her for stepping up. It wasn’t like living or dying made any difference, except that when he was dead he probably wouldn’t have to deal with idiots. But even that was suspect. His eyes gleamed with challenge and a wicked sort of humour, but not with menace. “I dare you to try.” He’d slid sideways a little so that his shoulder and head were hanging down off of the couch. He righted himself with a bit of effort and settled down into the cushions again. Kailee made a comment that was probably supposed to be hurtful. Instead, he only shrugged and gave a brief, dry laugh. “Best get better at your insults, Kai. They’ve never been so weak.

He heard Winter ask one of the others how they were feeling. It was said quietly, so he probably wasn’t meant to hear. As if he cared, anyway. He laced his fingers behind his head, using his hands as a headrest. Since the dog had jangled away with Winter, he was quite happy to stay right here for the time being.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Greyson
xxxxI swear to God we've been down this road before...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe guilt's no good, and it only shames us more...

Michael
xxxxAnd the truths that we all try to hide,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxare so much clearer when its not our lives...

Endere
xxxxxxxxxOur promising lives, are full of empty promises...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTemptation's falling and calling you home again

User ImageYears. They were the longest times and the time seemed to pass like molasses whilst in the middle of them. But now, it was like he had blinked, and they had all gotten...old. Well...not older, but they had grown up. It was really weird to think about. Greyson let out a heavy sigh as he killed the ignition in his car. His mid-size, standard sedan. He had really settled for the boring, normal life, hadn't he? Mediocre car, mediocre job, shitty apartment...why was he being so miserable? Generally, he liked his life, he liked his job, and his apartment was just the right size. But as he prepared to face his friends, in this huge, looming manor, he felt like he had failed them. He had withdrawn and gotten so caught up in his own life that everyone else seemed to fade away. Until a few weeks back when he got a call...well...rather a voicemail from Kai, telling him to take a few weeks off from work and meet up at this creepy a** manor.

Fine, so he rolled with it. Why not? Grey missed his friends. He decided it was worth the drive and he needed time off from work anyways. So he did it. Packed his bags, left his quiet studio apartment behind, and told his boss he'd be back eventually. The rain and the gloomy weather really didn't set a proper mood for such a good occasion. They were all getting together! The ol' gang! Oh...that was lame. The old group? Were they a group? A gathering? Stupid things ran through his head as he scrambled to his trunk and grabbed his suitcases. Greyson never was the most organized person in the world, so a few things would spill out here and there, but he just left them. It wasn't like he wouldn't have access to his car later on. Right now, he wanted out of the wind and rain, so he ran quickly into the huge building.

The door fought with him, but eventually creaked open with a bit of protest. No way. This was a joke. This place was far too huge and beautiful for any of their friends to afford. Maybe Kai's husband. Nah. He's a loser who wouldn't put out for something this. Particularly when he wasn't coming. Greyson never questioned that, he just was pleased with the outcome. It still startled him as he moved through the main entrance, dropping his bags by the door as he slowly slammed it shut. There were voices coming from one of the rooms. His friends? Yes? Well, if they weren't, he was about to scare the pants off some strangers and mumble, 'Sorry, wrong manor...' and try not to get arrested. Damn. That wouldn't be good, considering he barely knew his way around the little town he had passed through to get here.

Imagine his relief when Grey peaked his head through the door and saw a few of his friends. Let's see...head count. Kai, slouched over on a couch with Winter, Davik, and Jonathan. There seemed to be some tension, but it didn't stop Grey from making his entrance.

"The party has arrived!"
His signature grin crossed his face as he slid into the room, clapping his hands and looking around at everyone. Little details had changed on each of his friends. Small things, like tattoos, and weight, and the addition of a dog. Hmm. "Hey, we're not gonna get a van and start solving mysteries, are we?" He tipped his head to the side, and then Greyson smirked again.

"How is everyone, though? I see we all made it here in one piece." His nerves seemed to get the better of him at this current moment. Greyson never really was the leader. He didn't talk a super ton like Kailee was known to do. But he was trying to push back the rogue thoughts that were running through his head. Stupid things, like thinking they could see the guilt in his face. Maybe there was a look in his eyes that read out I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Not possible. Right?

I'm sorry, if we've let you down....

Won't you believe in this lie with us all?
SPAAACEwinter may estrem

User Image

neverhere
Staring at the sink of
blood and crushed veneer
fall

User Image

Davik was so bitter, it pained her to see. He was still her friend, and it hurt her that she couldn't help him, not that he seemed to want any help. She sighed heavily and was glad when no fight emerged, she remembered how Jon and Davik often crossed wires in high school. A small smile tugged at her lips at the memory. She absent mindedly scratched the dog behind the ears, surprised that she had followed her as opposed to staying with Davik. But then, he didn't seem all too keen on the dog's company, perhaps she was grateful for the attention.

Suddenly, the door burst open and a familiar voice filled the room. Winter jumped slightly as Greyson moved into the room. She smiled gently and shook her head. "Some things never change." she teased him. Grey had always been a bit of a joker and it seemed as though time hadn't changed that about him. But there was something...something about him was different, but Winter couldn't place it. Probably just time, age...they were all different in one way or another. She budged up on the sofa slightly out of habit - she always made room whenever someone came along, despite the fact there were numerous empty chairs in the room. She watched as the male moved around the room, she and Greyson had almost had a thing but it had never really been a thing...she still to this day didn't know what it had been. But that was all in the past anyway. She shoved the thought to the back of her mind and a content smile settled on her face once again.

User Image

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

So I'll blame it on bad luck, And I'll say a hard life did this to me
You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

Jonathan grimaced as Davik acted like he was cool with getting the s**t beaten out of him. He was about to say something along the lines of telling him to shut up, but he was interrupted by Greyson. Same old same old Grey. Jonathan let some of his frustration go, and sat down next to Davik, just to make sure nothing would happen.

“Nice to see ya Grey.” Jonathan said, giving a half smile. As Jonathan looked into Greyson’s eyes, he could see something was tugging on the inside of him, but he couldn’t figure what it was. He glanced over at Winter as she mumbled something to Grey. Jonathan tried to relax himself, trying not to get too emotional.

‘Don’t relax…….’ A whisper in the back of his mind called. ‘Get mad…..’

Jonathan shook his head, putting his head down and rubbing his temples, as if trying to get rid of a headache. ‘Shut up… Go away.’

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Arrival Clothing!
Kai let out a small sigh, shaking her head at the whole situation. Fine. He wanted to act like a child? Go ahead. By all means. Kai only perked up when Winter leaned to her and quietly asked, between them, if she was alright. Kailee smiled as best she could and nodded at her friend earnestly. "Cheeky, love." She responded softly and gently nudged her.

Davik was speaking again, making snide remarks about her insults. She rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Grow up, Davik." Kai responded shortly, not amused with his sarcasm. Why did he have to act like this? Better yet, why was she putting up with it? Maybe because she missed the Davik they knew. Maybe he was just having a bad day. Maybe there was something he needed to work out. It could have been a misguided cry for help. She couldn't approach the situation right now, but she might try to talk to him later.

She wasn't able to start much more conversation before there was another loud arrival. Grey. Kai stopped for a moment, then grinned, hopped to her feet, and charged her friend. "Grey! Way to be late, loser!" Kailee's arms wrapped tightly around his waist, and she hung on like a kid greeting their father after a day of work. She hugged him for a few moments, then let go, pausing to look him up and down. Well, at least someone seemed halfway the same as she left them. They had all grown up but it didn't mean they had to change. Right?

Kailee stepped away from Greyson and turned towards Jonathan. He seemed somewhat uncomfortable at best. Was his head bothering him? Kai's lips pursed a little and she lightly touched his arm. "Oi, no wussing out on me just yet. Do you need an aspirin?" she asked quietly, then turned and made some attempt to spark normal conversation once more. "So, we're almost a full house. Yay. Glad everyone made it here in one piece."

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTT

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Greyson

Michael

Endere

User ImageSo far, so good. For the most part, at least. Winter greeted him and moved a little, as if to invite him to sit beside her, but Grey sort of hesitated. He hadn't so much as sat next to a female in months. He was uncomfortable. In the back of his head, he was still the violent monster that could snap and hurt the people he loved with some prying and some booze. It was disgusting to think about. No. He was supposed to be enjoying his time with his friends, not sitting and fretting over something that happened a long time ago. Not that long, but long enough. Maybe no time would be long enough. Maybe he would always be a horrible person. Grey grimaced a little to himself, but it quickly went away.

Jonathan gave him a short greeting, and Grey looked him up and down. New tattoos. Still kinda weird. Same old Jonathan. Before he had time to process, he was tackled by a flying Kailee and was bombarded with words. Uh...sure. Yeah. He was late. Late was okay. Super late was okay. Unwanted was not okay. Why was he so nervous today? Of all people, these were his friends. People who liked him and trusted him. Grey smiled a little and hugged his friend, who quickly turned her attention away from him and scampered off to bother Jonathan. Alright, that was over fast enough. Grey sighed, looking towards Davik for a moment, who seemed to be sulking, then over at Winter.

"Oi, you,"
he said softly, and smiled a little, moving to take the empty spot Kai had left beside Winter. "How have you been? I haven't seen your face in a long time. Ever heard of a phone? We use them in this day and age." He teased. Though, it wasn't really anyone's fault none of them had kept too much in touch. Everyone had their own lives and they couldn't just stop to catch up every week like stepford wives who had no hobbies or jobs to speak of. And it was weird. Sitting next to Winter again. Like they were in high school again and everything was fine and he wasn't a sick b*****d who had assaulted a girl with the same blue eyes. No. Not his friends. He wasn't like that. He would never do that sort of thing in his right mind and hadn't touched a drop of alcohol since. Greyson wasn't the type to hurt anyone on purpose. Maybe drunk, or doing something stupid, but not in a menacing, purposeful way.

He would have to face his demons and shove them back for now. He had his favorite people all in one place and by damn if he was going to let some guilt get in the way of that. It was over and done. Greyson glanced as Kai mentioned everyone being in one piece and remarked, "Oi, that's my line. Come off it."

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

Jonathan was brought back to realty when Kai touched him. He looked up at her, moving his hands down to his legs, resting them on his knees. He wiped his palms, giving Kailee a light smile, his eyes filling with warmth. It was, more than likely not the best time to be thinking it, but man had Kai turned into a beautiful woman. Her hair. Her lips. Hell, everything about her screamed out to Jonathan. He felt his cheeks get a little warmer. He shook his head no, half trying to hide his embarrassment, the other half actually answering her question.

“No no. I’m fine. Just a small headache. They’re chronic for me, ya know.” He gave a light chuckle. “Though I wouldn’t mind having a smoke.” He mentioned, standing up off the couch. He put a hand on Kailee’s shoulder. “I’m gonna step outside for a bit. Don’t want the house smelling like smoke just yet.” He chuckled lightly, sidestepping out of Kai’s way, and towards the entrance to the manor.

He looked around the place, actually taking the time to touch the wood around him. He gave a soft whistle, admiring the craftsmanship. He patted his back pocket, and realized that all his things were in his bag upstairs. He gave a light groan, like a, ‘Oh ******** me, I gotta go up ALL those stairs again?’ groan. He shoved his hands in his front pockets and half ran up the stairs to his room, taking two steps at a time. He opened the door to his new room, grabbed his bag and opened it up. A few things of clothes, his wallet, and a small teddy bear were in there ; the bear belonging to his, now dead, sister. He gave a small grimace and he pushed though it to the bottom of the bag where he found his smokes. He then sat his bag back on the bed, and zipped it up tight.

He fast walked out of his room and down the stairs. He opened up the pack, pulled one cigarette out, and his lighter. He put the smoke in his mouth as he opened the front door, struggling, as most people had, and stepped outside. Jonathan lit up his cigarette and took a long drag, letting the smoke linger in his lungs, then letting the smoke trickle out of his mouth. Man, it felt good to have one of these- calmed him way down, that’s for sure.

SPAAACEwinter may estrem

User Image

neverhere
Staring at the sink of
blood and crushed veneer
fall

User Image

She frowned at the conversation between Kailee and Davik, it was a little more hostile than she was comfortable with and she found herself hoping that this wasn't how things were going to stay. She had come here to see her friends, to spend time with them before it was too late, she didn't want to be surrounded by petty arguments, there was no time for that. But she bit her tongue and simply allowed insults to be exchanged between them, but luckily it went no further. The young blonde also spotted the way that Jonathan seemed to be rubbing his temples, a pained look on his face as he did so, but before she could do anything about it, Grey had settled himself next to her.

Suddenly all of her attention was on him as a smile spread across her face. "Hey." she smiled gently, pulling her legs up onto the sofa and curling them underneath herself. A gentle laugh passed the blonde's lips as he teased her about not using a phone. "To do that, I need a number." she jibed right back, poking him with her toes and flashing him a grin. "I've been good, what about you? What's been going on all these years?" she cocked an eyebrow as another childish giggle reached her ears. 'Not now.' There was that look in his eyes again as he looked at her. What was going on with Grey?

User Image

Dapper Dabbler

User Image.:~If [S E E I N G] is believing then I don't believe in [you]~:.

Kailee sighed at him. Jon dropped onto the couch next to him. Davik shifted his feet out of the way, less out of politeness and more because he didn’t want his feet sat on. If Winter was doing anything, she was being quiet about it, which was just as well. And then, without ceremony, Greyson crashed into the room like a hurricane, all noise and clumsy jokes about old television shows. Davik dropped his head back onto the arm of the couch, rolling his eyes. He would have been praying for patience, except that he didn’t pray for any reason anymore. “We’re all in trouble if that mangy beast starts talking and demanding snacks,” he grunted, his good mood souring at the mention of the dog.

The other three greeted Greyson as if he were an old friend… which was accurate, come to think of it. Grey told Kailee off and Davik smirked at just how British that turn of phrase had been. “Oi. You. Ball a chalk off th’ kangaroo, mate. Sonics at th’ top a the apples an' pears. En’tcha fair bit a garden fence, ey?” He couldn’t resist it, he really couldn’t. Not, of course, that he tried. Dropping the outrageously fake Cockney accent, he added in his normal, smoother Estuary, “Spent some time in jolly ol’ England, then? Or you just been watchin’ too much telly?

Another car backfired outside, and the sound of squealing tires followed immediately. Had some pathetic devils gotten into a smash? He hadn’t heard any crunch of metal, or any shouting, so it was unlikely. Today seemed to be the day for car trouble, anyway. It was going to start get annoying if it kept up like this. Davik was just glad he’d managed to avoid jumping out of his skin this time. It really did sound very like a gunshot.

You can whine until your mouth dries up
You can hang your head and wonder why
You can die or you can stand upright
And never go down again.

.:~Davik [A R I A N -- Byw ]~:.xxxxxxx
User Imagexxxxxx

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

User Image
Arrival Clothing!
Kailee watched as Jonathan excused himself for a smoke, and everyone seemed to settle back down. Greyson sat with Winter, and Davik kept being a pain in her a**...but mildly enough that she could let it go. She sighed a little to herself, and rubbed at the back of her neck, just standing off to the the side and watching her friends interact. It was a little bizarre, watching them after so many years apart, but it was sort of nice, too. Like growing up hadn't taken away their friendships, just altered them. Snipped and trimmed and added things to make it fit. It was going to be okay...at least she thought. The smell of roses floated past her, and she shook her head, irritated, trying to discreetly pace the room, trying to find the source. It faded as quickly as it came, and she decided to let it go. She would find the source of it eventually, and dispose of it. It was the wrong season for roses, anyways. Terrible, terrible flowers, they were. Then again, that would have been any flower she planted over his body.

No, she wasn't going to think about that. Instead, Kai smiled a little as a 'Everything is fine,' motion, before disappearing into the kitchen. There, she scrambled through the cupboards, yanking out a serving tray, a few glasses, a few bottles of alcohol, and a couple bags of chips. She fought to balance the mess, unceremoniously plopping it onto the coffee table in the middle of the room, and tearing a bag of the chips open, throwing herself on the couch and eating a few of them. "I had the caretaker load the place up with general keep us alive food, but if there's anything you want, you'll have to go to town. The gates are locked at night, though. Don't want people getting in, I suppose." Kai shrugged, shoving another chip into her mouth. Just an offhand comment to keep them from waking her and asking her about the damn gate and why the hell were they locked in?

She was quiet after that, just sort of watching the fire, her one leg hanging over the arm of the couch, her hand stuck in a bag of chips and stuck in her own thoughts.

I can bring it back!

User ImageUser Image

Anxious Hoarder

9,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Greyson

Michael

Endere

User ImageGrey rolled his eyes and grinned at Winter's excuses for not calling. "Sure, sure," he teased gently, crossing his arms like a pouting child. "I'm sure that was it." He stuck out his tongue, then shrugged his shoulders when she asked about what he had been doing. "Been okay. I get paid to teach horrible, spoiled kids how to play guitar. Not exactly my dream job...but it pays the bills. I still live close to shithole...I mean our home town..." he smirked, stretching his arms up and then relaxing, leaning back into the couch. There was Grey. All natural and okay for a few minutes. Maybe he needed today. Maybe he needed this time with his friends to get back to the normal Greyson that everyone knew and seemingly loved. He was pulled from his thoughts by Davik's hideous impersonation of a Cockney accent and grimaced.

"Oh god. Oh dear god. Not only is he foreign, he's gone chav on me! Everybody run!"
He retorted, laughing softly to himself and rolling his eyes at Davik. "Excuse me, never using any sort of un-Murrican-phrase again near you." Murrican. His bitter slang for anything remotely stupid, particularly southern people. Grey's family mostly was rooted down in the south and he hated every last one of them. They were all a bunch of idiots. Maybe it just ran in the family. Either way, they pissed him off to the very last straw. Which was hard, considering Greyson's easy going temperament. Why the ******** was he thinking about his family, now?

"English, Davik, do you speak it?"
He teased, grinning widely and clasping his hands together. "I see that you haven't changed much, oh biggest pain in my a**." Of course Grey was busting his chops. Seemingly blind or not, Davik wasn't going to get an easy ride from him. Not for one minute. Of anyone, Davik was his favorite to poke fun at. Even if he seemed to have a bit of an attitude today. Didn't phase him. Not for one minute. He turned his attention to Winter and he grinned a bit.

"You've had to put up with these idiots? Has your IQ dropped yet?"
Grey tipped his head, sort of shifting a little further from her on the couch and crossing his arms, tugging at the sleeve of his hoodie. He didn't want to sit super close to her. Too much physical contact would just make things weird. Even after years of knowing her, it was strange now. He was thinking about it again. Goddamnit, why couldn't he get a day of peace? A faint noise stopped him. For a moment, just a moment, he thought he heard...no. He looked at Kai, who was peaceful on the couch...and Winter was sitting next to him, and she hadn't done it. That wasn't right. Old house, right? Yeah. Of course. He sighed.

Gaian

Jonathan Brian Clouse

You cut to the bone
Pick up the phone
By your vanishing act
User Image

Jonathan was enjoying his cigarette, letting the smoke fill his lungs. He crouched down, kneeling down and he stared off into space. His body gave a light shiver from the cold, but he just ignored it. He closed his eyes, rubbing his head again.

‘What’s wrong…? Not happy to see me…?’ The voice cooed out to him. Jonathan gave a grimace, and ignored it. The last thing he wanted was to start up some s**t inside him. All Jonathan wanted was to have a nice time with his friends.

“Not now…. Just go away.” Jonathan whispered out, taking another drag as he did. “I don’t want you here.”

‘You might not want me, but I’m here to stay….’ The voice called back. ‘It’s too late now.’ There was a deep chuckle inside of Jonathan’s mind. A lighter voice called out to him, bringing a sad smile to Jonathan’s face.

‘Big brother, why do you smoke so much?’ The little voice called. Jonathan shook his head. ‘Is it because of me…?’

And with that, Jonathan stood, put out his smoke, shoved his hands in his pockets, and walked back inside the house, ignoring the questions that the voice called out to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items