Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

AN ORIGINAL ROLEPLAY

BASED ON: THE HILLS / L.A. CANDY THE NOVEL / REALITY T.V.

NO STEALING

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

OOC

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE STORY

Lights! Camera! Action!

Welcome to beautiful Los Angeles.California, where dreams become a reality and where anything could be possible, this beautiful city has been iconic for being the home of the movies, making cinematic history and being one of the most glamorous places in the world with many stars residing in L.A. and all of the designer boutiques and restaurants, its almost impossible not to feel the glamour that is L.A. and here, everybody has a fresh start nobodies can become stars, the stars can get away from the stress that other cities that brought them and there is always work for them to do if they choose not to travel.

Now Imagine

You're new to this city, fresh out of your hometown and the world is your oyster, the joy of moving to a big new city while doing something you absolutely love doing, it's all new and exiting, scary even, sure your apartment may be crappy for now but it's in L.A. for crying out loud!, ambition consumes you as you walk around town with your head up high in your new grown up job or perhaps your new university and then one night out, you get into a club that is impossible to get in and it just so happens you get scouted for a new reality show, once you find out it's not a scam you audition for the show and now your whole world is changing in front of your eyes, that crappy little apartment becomes this beautiful condo and you start earning a little bit more than what you are used to.

That is what is happening in this story, we follow the lives of the cast of the new reality show L.A. Candy, a show that follows eight young adults and their new start in Los Angeles trying to make it big in hollywood or trying to get that diploma while not trying to let the new found fame and fortune seduce them and get to their heads which is hard, especially for young people, it's also hard to let some random people film your most intimate moments and worst moments for millions to see, but with all the drama, heartbreak and meltdowns also comes new found friendships and achieving new goals and new opportunities that this show has opened for them.

We will start the rp a two months after the show started filming and the season premiere debuted, debuting with a record breaking 11 Million views, just a bit higher than other reality shows on the network, people now have the sweet tooth for L.A. Candy and can't get enough of it!.

xoxo.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE RULES

SO here are the rules, I'll start off with the basics, follow the TOS, please be respectful to me and your fellow roleplayers, I want us to be friends okay?, I don't want constant fighting because that will cause some tension and when it comes to those pants coming off or that bra coming off then you better time skin, this is not a dirty site so don't turn it into one and I don't care if you swear, just be classy with it and don't turn into a sailor…unless it's sailor moon, also make your post pretty!, nobody likes a ugly lil plain post, NO GODMODDING, also Be sure to check and post regularly in the OOC and lots of plotting should be happening.

No blinding colours in the post, some of our eyes get hurt by seeing them and it's not fun squinting to read a long post, no text talking unless your character's are texting of course, also please be sure you spell check your posts but mistake's happen and I myself and guilty of them (I probably made one already watch) so don't feel too bad if you have one or two errors.

I also understand you are all familiar with "Speech", Thoughts and Texting

If you are to go on a trip or something comes up, please tell us and I'm serious, if you apply then never post I will be upset, if you haven't been active I will send a warning PM and then you have 24 hours to post and then you get the boot, sorry but I would like this to last and if I have to kick somebody out then I will no questions asked.

Models, I don't really care who you use as long as the images are good quality, but no emo's please, also I would like it if your character doesn't have big sob story, I see those way too much and honestly there's not too much need for them, the age group is 19-21 for the characters so please make sure they look like they belong in that age group.

No Gary Sues or Mary Sues, make your character unique and original, everybody has flaws, even the most flawless appearing people have flaws they could pick out in a heartbeat, nobody is perfect.

Since this is a Lit Break rp I don't expect a whole novel, but please have at two good well thought out paragraphs, and please put your a link to your sample thread in the pm for me to see what level you're at, that is what will determine if I will accept you or not, if you don't include samples along with your reserve then you won't be accepted.

For the reserves please fill them out in all caps and add posting color one my darlings, as for the PM's I don't really care what you put for the title or even a quote from a movie star, just don't leave it without a title because I won't open it and no endless PMs if I do not reply to you, please get the hint, it's a b*tch move but if you're not following the rules then that's on you honey.

For the profiles I will send you the link to the codes so you can make a test thread, I'll give you 40 hours to do this so things can move a little quickly, people tend to take forever with those, when finished please send me the link with your characters full name as the title.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE LADIES

User Image

GABRIELLA MARIA BELMONT

THE LIVELY MODEL.
                                                NINETEEN.
                                                LIVELY. CONFIDENT. ROMANTIC
                                                IS AN INTERN AT TEEN VOGUE.
                                                HAS BEEN MODELLING SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL.
                                                DREAMS OF A FUTURE IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS AND FASHION WORLD.
                                                WAS OFFERED TO GO TO NEW YORK A WEEK AFTER THE SHOW STARTED FILMING, NOW SHE'S HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT THE SHOW,
                                                MOVED FROM CANADA TO L.A. WITH HER BEST FRIEND THE SEDUCTIVE BRIANIAC.
                                                SUNNYHEPBURN_

User Image

ELEANORA GRACE KENNEDY
                                                THE SEDUCTIVE BRAINIAC
                                                TWENTY-ONE
                                                CHARMING. STUDIOUS. AMBITIOUS
                                                TRANSFERRED TO UCLA TO COMPLETE HER PHILOSOPHY/PRE-LAW DEGREE AND BE ON THE SHOW.
                                                WAS VOTED MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED IN HIGH SCHOOL; WAS THE STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT
                                                HAS DREAMT OF WORKING IN LAW SINCE SHE WAS EIGHT.
                                                WAS ACCEPTED TO YALE AND MANY OTHER TOP LAW SCHOOLS; SHE HASN’T DECIDED WHICH ONE TO ATTEND, BUT NONE ARE EVEN IN CALIFORNIA.
                                                IS AN INTERN AT THE L.A. OFFICE OF A NATIONAL LAW FIRM.
                                                ROSE RED RUM

User Image

AURORA OPALINA MCCOY
                                                THE OPTIMISTIC ACTRESS
                                                TWENTY
                                                HONEST. AMBITIOUS. SALACIOUS.
                                                AURORA PREFERS RORI, BECAUSE, MUCH TO HER DISAPPOINTMENT, SHE IS NOT A DISNEY PRINCESS.
                                                ABOVE ALL MATERIAL THINGS, RORI TREASURES HER INK.
                                                RORI HAS WANTED TO BE AN ACTRESS SINCE SHE WAS FOUR, BEFORE THAT SHE WANTED TO BE A PRINCESS.
                                                SHE HAS BATTLED WITH ANOREXIA FOR MOST OF HER LIFE. SHE SMOKES POT TO HELP GIVE HER AN APPETITE.
                                                BEING A TRIPLE THREAT ISN'T EASY, RORI IS ALWAYS BUSY PRACTICING.
                                                EUPHORIC_TASTE

User Image
                                                DANIELLE AVERY HUDSON
                                                THE SARCASTIC DANCER
                                                NINETEEN
                                                VIVACIOUS. AUDACIOUS. OUT-SPOKEN
                                                DANI HAS BEEN DANCING EVER SINCE SHE COULD WALK
                                                SHE STARTED OFF AS A STREET DANCER JUST DANCING WITH FRIENDS TILL SHE GOT ATTENTION AND STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, SHOWCASING HER TALENT
                                                DANI GREW UP IN A BROKEN FAMILY WITH A DAD THAT WALKED OUT ON HER AND HER MOTHER
                                                MOVING TO LA HAS BEEN TOUGH BECAUSE SHE DOESNT HAVE MUCH MONEY AND IS SOMEWHAT "HOMELESS"
                                                DANI HAS A MAJOR SWEET TOOH SO ANYTHING SWEET MAKES HER HAPPY
                                                IM FLUENT IN MEOWING

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE GENTLEMEN

User Image

BRADEN MICHAEL HALE
                                                THE STRUGGLING ACTOR
                                                TWENTY-ONE
                                                ASSERTIVE. BOLD. ARROGANT
                                                SECOND OLDEST OF FIVE CHILDREN
                                                DROPPED OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL HIS JUNIOR YEAR, BUT DOES HAVE HIS GED
                                                WORKS AS A FREELANCE PHOTOJOURNALIST INBETWEEN ROLES
                                                HAS ONLY HAD FOUR SMALL ROLES IN LITTLE KNOWN TV SHOWS, AND HE ONLY GOT THOSE JOBS BECAUSE HIS FATHER PAID OFF THE CASTING DIRECTORS.
                                                ISN’T AFRAID TO LIE, CHEAT, AND STEAL TO GET WHAT HE WANTS
                                                CHEMNERD11

User Image
                                                LEONARDO MARINO
                                                THE SPORTS STAR
                                                TWENTY-ONE
                                                DETERMINED. CHARMING. ADVENTUROUS
                                                LEO HAS HAD A PASSION FOR SOCCER FOR AS LONG AS HE COULD REMEMBER
                                                HE HAS MOVED TO L.A TO GET INTO A PROFESSIONAL SOCCER TEAM AND PLAY FOR THE STATES.
                                                TO MAKE ENDS MEET HE IS A SOCCER COACH FOR LITTLE KIDS SOCCER
                                                LEO'S REAL NAME IS LEONARDO DANTEL FABIANO MÈDICI. HE IS THE ONLY CHILD AND SON OF THE LEGENDARY MEDICI FAMILY BACK IN ITALY. HE IS NEXT IN LINE AS HEIR TO THE FAMILY FORTUNE. HE WAS SUPPOSED TO MARRY DUCHESS MARIANA, AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE THAT WAS FORMED BETWEEN THE NOBLE FAMILIES BUT LEO ARUGED THAT HE WANTED TO GO THE STATES TO GET A PROPER UNIVERSITY EDUCATION. HIS PARENTS WEARILY AGREED AND HE ARRIVED TO THE US WITH ONE GOAL, FOLLOWING HIS TRUE PASSION OF SOCCER, MASKING HIS TRUE ROYAL IDENTITY.
                                                IF LEO ISNT OUT TRAINING IN THE SOCCER FIELD TRAINING OR WORKING OUT AT THE GYM YOU CAN FIND HIM AT THE MUSIC STORE, LIBRARY (SORT OF A READER, SHOCKER RIGHT?), WATCHING MOVIES OR HANGING AROUND THE BEACH
                                                I'M FLUENT IN MEOWING

User Image

RONAN ALASTAIR MCCLURE
                                                THE SCHOLAR
                                                NINETEEN
                                                WITTY. FANCIFUL. CLUMSY
                                                RONAN SUFFERS FROM A WHAT WAS ONCE A VERY DEFTLY-VEILED COCAINE ADDICTION, BUT THE SECRET IS SLOWLY BEGINNING TO LEAK.
                                                A GOOD CHUNK OF AMERICA THINKS HE'S CRAZY DUE TO THE FACT THAT HE SPEAKS IN THE THIRD PERSON. OCCASIONALLY.
                                                THE IMPULSE TO READ IS IRREFUTABLE TO HIM. HE READS WHILST WALKING, EATING, EVEN DURING CONVERSATION.
                                                AT THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN RONAN DECIDED THAT IT WOULD BE FUN TO EXPERIMENT WITH DYING; TO SAY THE LEAST, HE ATE A HANDFULL OF AMBIEN. HIS SUICIDE PROVED SUCCESSFUL, BUT ONLY BRIEFLY. THIS WAS A RELIEF; RONAN WAS NEVER DEPRESSED; HE DID NOT TRULY WISH TO DIE.
                                                DYING WAS SIMPLY ANOTHER EXPERIMENT, AND, EVEN MORE SO, A REASON TO DRAW IN THE ATTENTION HE SECRETLY CRAVES.
                                                HIS TENDENCY TO QUOTE VARIOUS MOVIES, AUTHORS, AND SONGS IS NOTORIOUS. WAITING TO SEE WHAT ALLUSIONS RONAN WILL MAKE HAS BECOME SOMETHING OF A FUNNY LITTLE QUIRK TO EVERY EPISODE.
                                                CREATUREFEATURESHOW

User Image

NAME HERE

THE BUDDING ROCK STAR
                                                FACT
                                                FACT
                                                FACT
                                                SECRET
                                                FACT
                                                USERNAME

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE SKELETON

I will send you the link to the profile skeletons when you are accepted.

[img]http://i873.photobucket.com/albums/ab296/michan_01/tumblr_mw47f6JzVH1sv8xmmo1_500_zps5f032f43.jpg[/img]

[color=postingcolor1][size=10][b]NAME HERE[/b][/size]
                                                [size=9.3]ROLE HERE
                                                FACT
                                                FACT
                                                FACT
                                                SECRET
                                                FACT
                                                USERNAME[/b][/size][/color]

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE PLACES

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE SETTING

MONTH: AUGUST

DATE: 1ST

TIME: 12:00PM

We start two months after the record breaking L.A. Candy premiere and are currently still filming for the show.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
                      User Image

THE EVENTS

CURRENT: N/A

COMING UP:

-TEEN VOGUE PARTY AT CLUB ACE

-NYLON MAGAZINE PARTY

-THE PRISM ART GALA