Welcome to Gaia! ::

~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
*searches and finds a young victim to feed on and dives bombs down behind him and slides his claws into his sides and stomach has he sinks his teeth into him n feeds off of him n kills him n then starts to eats him up gnawing at his bones and meat then takes off still wanting more and younger victims*

Ohh man you have got to be kidding .

snaps his head over towards you with piercing eyes growls with a high pitched screetch n starts to fly towards you and lands infront of u and asks for a young victum or i might just eat u instead*

Lela freezes and magicly forms a bubble around herself. The bubble is clear but as hard as metal

*laughs evily as he thinks this could be soo much fun, walks up to ur lil bubble n knocks on it , "hmmmm yep it are right it is very hard." starts to walk away then turns around with such force as the ground crubles under his feet from the force and pushes towards the bubble with his massive wings and feet as i kick the bubble and send it flying into trees and rocks sending u tumbling inside it like a rag doll as i laugh at you and ur ways of protection*

Help She yelled
*goes to the bubble* hey remember me. i want that crystal *pops bubble with sword grabs her jumps in trees points sword at neck* i want that crystal now

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
*searches and finds a young victim to feed on and dives bombs down behind him and slides his claws into his sides and stomach has he sinks his teeth into him n feeds off of him n kills him n then starts to eats him up gnawing at his bones and meat then takes off still wanting more and younger victims*

snaps his head over towards you with piercing eyes growls with a high pitched screetch n starts to fly towards you and lands infront of u and asks for a young victum or i might just eat u instead*

Lela freezes and magicly forms a bubble around herself. The bubble is clear but as hard as metal

*laughs evily as he thinks this could be soo much fun, walks up to ur lil bubble n knocks on it , "hmmmm yep it are right it is very hard." starts to walk away then turns around with such force as the ground crubles under his feet from the force and pushes towards the bubble with his massive wings and feet as i kick the bubble and send it flying into trees and rocks sending u tumbling inside it like a rag doll as i laugh at you and ur ways of protection*

Help She yelled

*laughs some more * hey demon wolf i think she did more harm then good with her bubble *looks back at her* hey i think u should just make ur bubble go away n give him the crystal before i make u into a soccer ball *grins*
nn

No She sayed destroing her bubble and jumping to the ground.
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

*laughs some more * hey demon wolf i think she did more harm then good with her bubble *looks back at her* hey i think u should just make ur bubble go away n give him the crystal before i make u into a soccer ball *grins*
hahahah nice one it looks like she needs another kicking

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled
*goes to the bubble* hey remember me. i want that crystal *pops bubble with sword grabs her jumps in trees points sword at neck* i want that crystal now

Lela laughs If you kill me then the crystal will break. Fool
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

flys up and swipes the crystal and flys in the air *laughs at the wolf* u want it doggy then u gotta give me something in return

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

flys up and swipes the crystal and flys in the air *laughs at the wolf* u want it doggy then u gotta give me something in return

Grabs crystal back and lets it absorb into her body. There Noe im the crystal
~4Kelala4~
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

than i guess i have to kidnap you
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

aww no fair twisted i guess i have to cut it out *smiles*

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

uh oh
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

take the girl

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

aww no fair twisted i guess i have to cut it out *smiles*

nope you can't its completely absorbed now i am the crystal.
ninja x 75
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

take the girl

i got a better idea *grabs her n sinks his teeth into her neck n feeds off of her as i fly off into the skys*
~4Kelala4~
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

uh oh
twisted
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

take the girl

i got a better idea *grabs her n sinks his teeth into her neck n feeds off of her as i fly off into the skys*
*throws sword at his back*

Dapper Fatcat

10,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
Blood_dripping
ninja x 75
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping
~4Kelala4~
Blood_dripping

Help She yelled

take the girl

Hits him on the head "get off you idiot" then she bites a huge hole in his firehead and runs away from him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff