User Image

"Should I stay or should I go?"

╔══════════════╗

[ C ] a n d y

╚══════════════╝

Mood → Excited.
Thoughts → Can't wait~
O. O. C. →
Outfit → Hello Kitty shirt with overalls that have pockets, also has pink neon sneakers.
Candy? → 49 pieces.
Theme Song →
Crush → .
Location → New parents house.
With → Mom & Dad.

User Image

tab [ C ] andy grabbed another piece of candy and saw it was caramel, her favorite! She looked at her daddy and got a surprised face at what he said" Really!?" she yelled as she thought about how much work it took her to do everything. Candy saw her mommy come back with a hello kitty cup with apple juice in it. Candy held the cup and took a big gulp of the juice. She then set down the cup and looked at her parents" People at the orphanage call me Caramel because it's my favorite type of candy." she mentioned.

User Image

"Maybe nothing else is real..?"

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

User Image

☢Your the Poison to my Acid!

============ ☠ ============

Harley smirked as he held her and hugged her tightly he always was so rough she loved that about him.He had pushed her off him then sat up and she watched him stretch out showing off his body as usual and she couldn't help but smile.Then he demanded her to make him something to eat and she was scolding at him but he pulled her out and asked lovingly kissing her made her simmer down and give in"Alright"she told him and he went to the bathroom and she went to the kitchen.She started making lots of meat he ate a lot of that and so did she so that was cool nothing hard to make she also made eggs and toast.

Yuuta Kaoru

User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Amara smiled as Dae took her hand and relaxed a little. "Caramel? Okay. Shall we call you that too, sweetie?" Amara asked, watching as the girl took out more candy. "Hey...You can't be eating candy all the time..." She said quietly. "It's going to rot your teeth, it's not healthy for you, and if you eat too much, it will make you sick." Amara took the bag of candy from Candy and held onto it. "We're going to hold onto this. You can ask for it, but we won't always say yes." Amara started chewing on her nail again, and looked to Daemon for approvement. She already felt like a bad mother, taking something away from her daughter, but it was for a good cause. It would be even worse if she let the child keep all the candy...wouldn't it?

En-Faye

sugarbunny310

Yuuta Kaoru
User Image
                                                              xxxxx » I AM A DYING BREED DON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME
                                                              xI AM A DYING BREED LAYING IT ALL ON THE LINE,
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME ! at any place or time
                                                              xxxxxxxx( I've been alone all the long not til I wrote this down.) ⇣★ They're by my side as I write the words that make me real
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx And anyone who relates
                                                              xxxxx The symptoms hit me well. ◞* They're by my side as I know together we prevail
                                                              ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

April smiled as George kissed her neck she bit her lip "I love you too George" she said as she kissed his lips back. When he laid her down her cheeks flushed she once again rolled her bottom lip into her mouth biting it. When someone knocked on the door her tingly sensation went away and she breathed out a rather upset sigh. She walked into the living room when she heard George say get it away from him figured the kid was here. She ran in and gasped "Oh god" she took the baby and went in the other room and laid it down on the bed. Making sure it was okay before going back into the living room to George "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry baby" she said to him and kissed his lips "I should have came and opened the door not you" she said standing on her toes to be at least up to his chest. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his figure"Do you feel a little bit better now?" she asked him with a small smile.

[[ Out.Of.Creme. : My bad for not being active I was in San Francisco on business ]]
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

“I will ask her.” Nicholas told her before glancing over to the table. “The food looks great, Katrina.” He smiled to her before giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. “I can't wait to taste it.” She glanced to Natasha. “Would you like to join us for dinner?” He asked her. “Katrina made chicken, potato and carrots.” He explained to the little girl. “After that we can show you around the house, how does that sound?” He asked her before making his way to the table and sitting down.

Quote:
Eclairl
Quote:
belloblossom

little mintchan's Husbando

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image
яσввιиg тнє яι¢н тσ fєє∂ тнє ρσσя؟

₩яεη

ωнєяє ∂σ ι ѕιgи υρ!

Wren frowned slightly, cerulean eyes tinged with worry when Silas turned away and hid his face. It was understandable since he was but a child and this was the first time they met. If anything, it was an indication that the boy was probably shy...but that didn't change how Wren felt at Silas's reaction. The male turned his attention to the social worker and nodded his head in acknowledgement. "Please do, take your time." Of course he would rather she leave so they could have more time to spend with Silas and, hopefully, have him warm up to them but he didn't want to rush her either and have the woman second guess leaving Silas with them.

Watching Silas glance around caused him to smile and only reinforced what the boy's previous actions had indicated. Wren knew that look all too well. He stood back for the moment and allowed Amanda her chance to reach out to Silas. She was more successful than he had been, since she actually received a verbal response from the child. When the social worker returned, he offered her a polite smile once more.
"Of course." Wren accepted the document from her and signed the name he had claimed after leaving his hometown then offered the pen and paper to Amanda.

Once the workers had departed his gaze turned to Amanda and Silas.
"I can go and get the snack for him if you want Amanda. Maybe you two can get to know each other a bit better while I do. Or you could show Silas his room?" He wasn't trying yo avoid the child, though some might see it that way, he just wanted to give Silas his space. Building a relationship took time and he didn't want to jeopardize the chance of having one with the boy.

Sorry for the delay. ^^;

sugarbunny310
xCaramelcandy

Dapper Swapper

3,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lena "Lee Lee" Rasnake

User Image

The warm water of the shower felt nice on her skin as our lead bathed herself. She had gotten up early in the day thanks to a bunch of nerves and a short session of vomiting that had been going on for a few days now, something that she had yet to share with her lover, how that was going she had yet to find out. She had chalked that up to worry of the child that was coming to live with them. This was a big day for them, it was going to be a true test and adventure. She smiled as she turned the nob and as the water cut the nob came off.

Drying down took no time at all and soon she was dressed in a tank top and denim skirt, no shoes inside, it was a thing of hers. She patted down her hair that she had recent cut to be just above her shoulders. What had been relatively long was now a short and sweet look, something she found more convenient. Looking in the mirror she did one last run down of everything in her head and when she realized all was in check she smiled and exited the bathroom.

Stepping into the bedroom she looked to where Val lay under the covers. They had an exciting night last night, her dragging him along to have fun, just the usual. When they returned home they had laid together and now she found herself wanting to go be by his side now, but duty took priority here so instead she walked over to him and planted a kiss on his right eye. Why he always slept with his bad eye up was beyond her but it was him.

"Val you need to wake up. Our child will be arriving today." She said softly then stood back straight. "Do try and be quick." She called as she left the room and headed towards the kitchen. She had set a kettle on the stove and almost as soon as she was walking back in there it startled to whistle. "Perfect timing for once. Today is looking good." She smiled to herself while pulling out two mugs and dropping tea bags in them then pouring the water into each. "I made you some tea." She yelled as she took her glass and headed to sit in front of the television. Seemed like the weather would be good today, perhaps a picnic later?

OOC: Decided to kick things off for us.

Crissy00001
S h y M e l o d y

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Location: Silas' Room xxxxxxx Mood:Happy, Little Nervous xxxxxxx Outfit: Sexy!

Amanda was glad that Silas seemed to open up just a little. When the woman came back, she was relieved when she said everything was fine. When she asked for their signatures she gently grabbed the pen from Wren and wrote 'Candy' in cursive on the line. When she was done the woman gave her Silas. She held him and when they left she looked over at Wren. Amanda smiled at Wren sweetly" I'll go show him to his room, but hurry, I want you to see his reaction." she told him as she walked off down the hallway. Silas' room was the door right next to her and Wren's room. When she walked in she smiled at Silas" Look." she said as she pointed towards the inside of his room. She looked at it herself and saw the toys on the shelf that was connected to the wall and his name on the wall. She realized it was most of the things he liked, she did see his file. She even had a little toy piano for him.

xCaramelcandy

En-Faye
User Image

Silas frowned when he was picked up by the worker and then placed into Amanda's arms. He glanced towards her and then glanced around when she started walking towards the bed-room. Everything was new to him. Amanda then opened the door to his bedroom and walked in, telling him to look. The toddler glanced around the room, a bit confused as to why he was taken to the room. Then it slowly started to dwell on him. “Mine?” He asked as he pointed at himself and then looked around the room again. It was very different from the room at the orphanage.

“Down?” He requested and when he was put down he looked around the room. He picked up a stuffed animal on the bed and held it close to him before returning to Amanda, standing close to her as he glanced around the room. Everything looked so new to him. He looked down at the animal and patted it's head.

Quote:
En-Faye
Quote:
Sugarbunny310

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

"Should I stay or should I go?"

╔══════════════╗

[ C ] a n d y

╚══════════════╝

Mood → Sad.
Thoughts → I want my Candy~
O. O. C. →
Outfit → Hello Kitty shirt with overalls that have pockets, also has pink neon sneakers.
Candy? → 46 pieces.
Theme Song →
Crush → .
Location → New parents house.
With → Mom & Dad.

User Image

tab [ C ] andy smiled" Of course, Everyone I know calls me Caramel." she was going to take another piece of candy but her mom grabbed it from her" Wait!" she then saw it held in her mom's arms but not in her. She felt tears pile up in her eyes" C - Can I have some right now?" she asked as her tears made her vision get a little blurry.

User Image

"Maybe nothing else is real..?"

SeekerGlow176

En-Faye
User Image
『Lane Blake Smith』

I know a Liar when I see one because...

→Lane had finished with his bathroom routine and proceeded to walk towards the kitchen. He yawned as he grabbed a white tee shirt and lifted it over his head before pushing his arms through, bringing it down over his chest. He smelled the food from when he had left bathroom and it was making his mouth watery. He smirked as he saw the various meats on the table. Reaching up to grab her from behind, Lane turned her face to look at him as he planted a kiss on her lips, releasing her before she could do anything else to him. He walked over to the table and pulled out a chair, sitting down in it. He started to dig in without a word for a while, watching his partner continue to cook for a bit. "When's the kid comin' again?" He asked as he took another bite of the food, basically inhaling everything. He had made the comment 'tastes like Heaven' purely to joke with her. He knew of her situation and while one would think to be rather taboo about such a touchy subject, Lane just found it as another weakness that he could poke and prod at. Being from the Demonic clan, he couldn't help but be a little rough around the edges and cause trouble. Besides, he was confident that she wouldn't leave him for another man because there weren't any that amounted to him.

When she had finished her cooking, Lane motioned her to come sit on his lap. His muscular body and her slim, but curvy figure was always a good feel to him.

XxXBubble_CandiiXxX

...I am a Liar.
User ImageUser Image

George held the baby in his arms. He secretly had to admit that it was pretty cute, but then it moved... George put on a disgusted face. "Babe..." He said, calling out for April, seeing her run up to him. He practically dumped the baby into her arms and then wiped his hands on his sleeves, staring after her as he stood in place, a bit frozen that the weight in his hands and arms had actually been a real life baby. "Why would the government do something so stupid?!" He said to himself as he heard the footsteps come back. He moved his gaze from the floor over to April who had started to wrap her arms around him. He heard her apologize to him and while he felt that the apology was needed, it still hurt him that she had to apologize to him and not the baby handler. He looked at her and was met with her lips. He lightly kissed her and then proceeded to hold her tightly when she had wrapped herself around his body. She asked if he was all better now and he couldn't help but think rather dirty. He took them to the couch where he leaned against her. "I think that I'll feel a whole lot better when that thing is gone..." He whined, looking into her eyes, pleading for a bit for her to do something about it. Of course he could always find someone to take care of the child for them in the matter of ten years. It wasn't money that bothered him in the least bit. He had enough to make the world go around. It was just that the baby wasn't able to move on its own. In a way, it was sort of like George. He needed constant attention or something bad would happen and he felt that April should only pay attention to nobody else but him. With the baby in the home, it was like he was going to have to battle or her affection now.

Gripping on to her arms, he stared at April in the eyes. "Promise me you won't leave me." He asked her yet again. It was the question that he constantly asked her and he hated to keep asking it, but he couldn't stand it if the only other person that he found fit enough to be with him had left.

xxxToxic_Kandyxxx
Yuuta Kaoru
User Image
                                                              xxxxx » I AM A DYING BREED DON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME
                                                              xI AM A DYING BREED LAYING IT ALL ON THE LINE,
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxDON'T WANNA MESS WITH ME ! at any place or time
                                                              xxxxxxxx( I've been alone all the long not til I wrote this down.) ⇣★ They're by my side as I write the words that make me real
                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx And anyone who relates
                                                              xxxxx The symptoms hit me well. ◞* They're by my side as I know together we prevail
                                                              ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

April smiled as he kissed her back and walked them to the couch and leaned on her. "Baby i would never ever leave you i love you too much to do that." she said looking into his eyes. "But with the new baby in the house and everything I have to attend to you second and that is going to take some getting used to honey" she said as a sadness came over in her eyes. "I'm sorry baby " she said burying her face in his chest gripping the sleeves on his shirt in her hands. She let out a shaky breath as she looked back up at George.

[[ Out.Of.Creme. : ]]

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

User Image

☢Your the Poison to my Acid!

Harley was almost done cooking when Lane came in and kissed her he was always such a tease she loved that in him.She would have her moments to tease him as well.She then heard his question about the child and responded"Some time today is what they said"she told him.Then heard his next comment which made her blood boil"Lane really I told you for like the hundredth time I don't like that word in this house"she told him.When she finished he motioned her to sit on his lap and she did so running her fingers through his hair"You like pulling my strings don't you?"she asked him.

Yuuta Kaoru

User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Amara pulled on her hair nervously. The girl was crying. She hadn't ven been there for half an hour and she already made her cry. "Y-Yes. But no more until after lunch." Amara tossed a piece of candy to Caramel. She glanced at Daemon and continued to bite her nail. "Um...Lunch...I'm going to go make some lunch..." Amara walked away feeling like she already messed up. God, how could she have been so stupid? She didn't want her little girl to hate her, and she was pretty sure she had already caused that. As Amara stepped into the kitchen she smiled and took out a loaf of bread, cheese, butter, and a frying pan. Cooking always calmed her down, as did the view outside of their kitchen. They had a big backyard which had woods beyond it. In the yard was a small pond with Koi, goldfish, and turtles. There were bird feeders which almost always had some sort of bird at it, and bunnies, deer, foxes, and other wildlife could often be found wandering in their yard. Amara had a thing with animals. They loved her as much as she loved them, which was a lot. Amara buttered the bread, and then started to make grilled cheese, humming softly. She took out a tomato and started to slice it, so they could have it with their sandwiches.

En-Faye

sugarbunny310

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas