Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Jamie Davelin

"I won't lift a curse for you! You have to earn it!"

"How dare you to ask about my age again!"

"Yeah... I curse boys, because its so much fun!"

"So... Pathetic..."

xxxXxxxXxxxJamie was walking along until she reached a room made of glass. It was a bright room because of the sun as she made her way inside the room she soon saw the girl that was in it. "Hello," she said brightly trying to be happy. She doesn't know why she was trying to act like she like the girl, she doesn't have to, but might as well be nice. Jamie played with her hair with her fingers, it was... nice?

{{Out Of Condoms: }}

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

bandofskulls !
melissa youngblood

XXXStartled wouldn't have been the right word to explain Melissa's reaction. Although she should have seen the newcomer, the most she had been watching was the wood paneled floor, and the most she had heard were the own doubts of her mind; and so it was justifiable to say that she nearly had the life scared out of her at the sound of another voice. Her eyes snapped toward the speaker--a blond woman with a white dress and tattoos--and the momentary shock passed for a second to confusion and then, with a small wave, "Hullo," passed by her lips.

Melissa had never seen this lady before. And whether or not she was a captive of the boys, she didn't know. Perhaps she had just woken up? she wondered. But then again, sirens and alarms would have gone off--Melissa was dramatizing this--if the boys knew about it.

Subconsciously, she lowered her voice in a whisper, "Are you...from here?" Melissa asked. By 'from here' she was talking about the house--the kidnapping--in general.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Whisper Anubis Scream
The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone,
but if you call my name just know that I'll come running

"Pulp or no pulp?" I asked, walking towards the boy who was drinking the juice. I had this thing about not drinking anything with pulp, but i definaitely was thirsty, and the boy sure did have a good idea. "Oh, and someone here uses a cup!" I furrowed my brow.
"Where are the cups?" I asked, hopping up onto the counter with my lucky charms in hand.

I'm in your head, I won't forget,
your love is dead, and you've got nothing left

OutOfCds: Who remembers the lucky charm incident last time? X3

Special Bunny

User ImagexxxUser Image

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

The expression on Whisper's face as he drank his juice. It kinda hurt a little. For a second. Or maybe something shorter. A millisecond? Eh, maybe a little shorter. Damon simply smile at her, a little bit too big for his face. But he was cute, so it worked. When the icy-haired girl stood, Damon watched as she approached, cocking a brow and stealing her cereal. Sly as a fox, he smiled as he lifted the spoon to his lips, shoving a whole mouthful in. "No-pulp." He exhaled halfway through the bite, smiling brightly at her as he swallowed.

When a familiar scent wafted through his nose, Damon's playful smile dissipated and he sighed, wrinkling his nose. "Smells like the devil let his little parasite out to play." Grumbling, Damon shoved another spoonful of the delicious treat into his mouth. But that bite didn't taste as good as the one before. Taking a sip of the juice, he sighed, setting the cup down. "Dammit, the ho ruined my appetite." That sucked.

[ooc]
                                                    Half tempted to have him bite Whisper.

User Image

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Whisper Anubis Scream
The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone,
but if you call my name just know that I'll come running

I pouted as he took my cereal.
"I was eating that, you know. You really shouldnt steal a hungry girls food. We can get violent." I warned, snatching the boys juice. "Which one are you?" I asked, then frowned.
"You mean... The sucubus?" I mumbled, cocking my head to the side. Id wondered who had the power to curse people like that, would i be meeting her?
"I see someone doesnt get along well with others." i added tauntingly.

I'm in your head, I won't forget,
your love is dead, and you've got nothing left

OutOfCds: Do it if you want, it isnt spreadable.

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

candy x a l l x t h e x w o r l d s
    ax g a m e x a n d x a l lx x t h e
    xxxxxxxxxx m e n x a n dxw o m a n
    x j u s tx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx p l a y e r s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a c e xx a y l a n d

✖→ Why did I walk?! Jace thought to himself as he strode down the street in down town. If he had taken a motorcycle he would've already been back by now. It was probably because he wanted to keep an eye out for girls, and whizzing by on a motorbike, he wouldn't get a very good look.

You see, Jace is one of those vampires that just couldn't kidnap or be rude to the girls. He was always kind to the girls in the house, and never fed off someone younger than fifty. It was really ironic because he loved getting into fights and being charmingly cocky. But that was just Jace. A roch hard exterior with a golden heart. Which was also funny because he loved beings bad a** in the ways of gangs and rock music.

He had taken a couple months off from his brothers to persue his dreams of both riding with a gang and becoming a rock star. He ended up joining a riding gang, whom he still contacts from time to time and is very close with, and learnt a lot from a gutair player in the gang. When he finally got back to town he had had a sappy brother moment with his family and promised not to run off again. But weren't promises meant to be broken?

Finally when Jace reached the house he was kind of suprised to see the one and only Jamie chatting wuth one of the girls. "Why hello ladies." He said in his over-confident voice, smirking as he took his hands out of his jacket pocket. "Are my brothers up, Mellisa?" He asked in a polite way to the pretty blonde. "And, you could say its good to see you again, Jamie. Have you been cursing any other boys lately?" He asked wrinkling his nose. Ok, this one girl he wasn't 100% nice too.

After all, she did make him a blood sucking demon for possibly the rest of eternity.

User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

bandofskulls !
melissa youngblood

XXXAlarmed, Melissa pressed her lips together in a fine line, retreating from the window which she had been so close to. Now that the duo--well, one of the brothers especially had shown up--she wasn't entirely as engaged in the conversation.

She shrugged her shoulders, thinking of keeping a one-sided, wordless exchange. But glanced behind her shoulder, none to anxious to hear another talking warble through the hallways and meet her ears in a distant, vibrating hum.

"Three of them." Melissa informed, tone deadpan. Polite or no, these brothers weren't to be trusted entirely. She kept her response clipped. "One's adament about going half-nude; second's cranky; and the third--" she stopped there, eyes staring off into the distance for a short second, then refocusing. "Somewhere in the house. Presuming by the angle of sound, he's in the kitchen."

Her eyes scanned over the brother named Jace.

No visible presperation. A faint smell of desiel. Shoulders relaxed. Creases around pant leg. Shoes, scuffed; mix of dry and wet gravel. She saw nothing else worth visible noting. Though it was evidentally a short trip to have gone from the city to here, and still maintain energy to strike conversation with herself and this woman, Melissa assumed there was a shortcut someplace around here.

"How was your walk?" she quizzed, eyebrow arched.

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

x j u s tx

✖→ Jace pretended not to notice as Mellissa went stiff at him showing up. It didn't bother him more than it confused him. He was the early morning bad assed by kind hearted brother. Most of the girls didn't stiffen at any of the boys, espically not him. Whatever. He thought, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"My brothers are half naked and cranky in the morning, what else is new?" Jace joked, using his best feature to form a fliry smile. "Not to mention the 'in the kitchen part', they've eaten mybacon, the same bacon I pick up every morning, for the best week..." He mumbled under his breath. Bacon was his favourite food next to the minature edible ketchup shovel, as known as the 'french fry'. It wasnt eveb invented by the French, pft, people and their crazy names these days..

Jace tried to hold still as Melissa inspected him. He swore that girl could have her own CSI show if she wanted one. He had been staring back into the house when,she had asked how his walk was. "Well there were no pretty girls about, so I felt the need to come straight back home to you." He flirted with a smirk. "Have you eaten yet?" He asked, noticing his brothers and some of the girls would be eating breakfast by now, though it should have been more like 'Have you been fed yet?'

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

bandofskulls !
melissa youngblood

XXXA bemused half smile pulled up the corner of Melissa's mouth, breaking the hard indifferent charade, and she almost mentally damned herself for it; falling for the easy going jokes and smiles. It was her weakness, as well as anyone else who had a good sense of humor (even if hers is a bit dry and a smudge dark). That must have either been a part of himself as a person or as an act--Melissa wasn't entirely sure which one yet, but it had some effectiveness to it that made her question her emotional barriers.

When he asked about if she had eaten, she folded her arms slightly.

"Some marshmallows, is all." said Melissa, blinking once. "And sorry about your--er--bacon." There was just something about his mild bacon addiction that made her give a tiny smile. "Maybe there's some left over today?"

"Unless, you already ate," she continued on casually. By this, she meant 'hunting'.

Oh, Lord--what was she doing?

Why was she being nice? Well, as nice as her cautiousness would let her? A telltale she put on purposefully on her part: she blinked when she lied. She hadn't had breakfast at all. She had pinched the marshmallows; though due to everything that was happening, Meli hadn't eaten one. In fact they were settling somewhere on a kitchen counter; becoming tough little pillows of surgary goodness. There weren't any Fruit Loop boxes around the cabinets. Melissa was practically weak in the knees for those. And, as much as there were other things there, she wasn't able to cook.

That was obvious from the first day she had tried to make a garlic pizza in the oven.

It hadn't been until it was half baked that Melissa remembered who she was captured by. And if it weren't for the fact that it was smoking, she wouldn't have ever opened the windows to let the stink out.

Throughout that entire first day, every door and window was cracked open to vent out the smell of garlic.

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Jamie Davelin

"So... Pathetic..."

xxxXxxxXxxxJamie was going to talk to this girl and answer her questions, but Jace came into the room. She gave out somewhat a fake laugh, "Cursing other boys? More or less both men and boys," she said coolly. She felt like a little girl in a candy shop when it came to human boys, you pick one candy for one day or week. Then just throw it away just as quickly. "I just came by to see how my favorite group of boys were doing," she said, giggling in a almost cute way, "But it seems like you have been taking girls off the streets? Now isn't that a little unfair~?" She said, trying to get some attention.

An idea struck her when Jace tried flirting with the girl, Melissa, "Oh Jace~!" she said, trying to sound like a innocent child. Jamie walked up next to him, standing on her toes to whisper into his ear from behind, "Do you like the whole badass type of thing, or the innocent little girl I've always been... What is it baby~?" She said, her fingers lightly tracing his shoulder.

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

bandofskulls !
melissa youngblood

XXXQuite abruptly, it seemed, Melissa became somewhat embarrassed for being there. The second blondes actions surprised her and, in a way, unnerved Meli. She couldn't look at them. She felt uncomfortable just by being in the same space. Shifting slightly from her spot, Meli made a movement to retreat back into the main part of the house--

Something glinted from the corner of her eye.

Her eyebrows raised and her eyes averted, staring at the curving mouth of the forest as it yawned into a greenish - black darkness; sluiced with rays of light to show the mulch path. Man-made path. Which would mean her so-called invisible track to freedom was right within throwing distance from where she stood. The original of what shone in her eyes wasn't there.

Being careful, Meli's gaze swept past it and onto another wall of trees and undergrowth.
Eleanor Roselle Leinaar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ella looked around the room and heard a commotion outside. She saw Melissa, another girl and one of the brothers outside. She decided not to go outside for their talk looked serious. Ella walked into the kitchen and saw Whisper and a new brother that she hadn't met before. She was a newer one after all. But on quick glance and she knew she didn't want to meet him. She quickly turned back around and walked into the hallway. She had to find someway to escape. But how?

10,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

x j u s tx

✖→ Jace liked Melissa's smile, it really made her look, well, happy. The deadpan look she always had was so depressing. She was always so guarded, but who wouldn't be in a situation like her's? Still, Jace liked making her, and the other girls, smile.

He raised his eyebrows as she said she had eaten, marshmellows. His brothers were so forgetful like that, humans needed to eat at least once a day. Wasn't the average three meals a day? Jace frowned, at not being able to remember and Melissa getting nothing to eat. "No, I didn't eat." He answered, pretending that is was 'No, I didn't eat any food,' instead of 'No, I didn't murder anyone.'

He spun on his heel, keeping his eyes steadily on Jamie as she started talking. "Oh, I already know I'm everyone's favourite." He chuckled, knowing she was talking about the group, but taking it as a compliment. He gagged a bit on the inside at her cute little giggle. Things like that were so bloody annoying to Jace.

"I do not take girls off the street. Talk to my brothers if you want to discuss that." He said, in a more serious, sharp voice than he had used earlier. His eyes drifted back to Melissa, but he stiffened all over as Jamie started, flirting with him. "I like girls who can hold there own ground, yet aren't weak enough on the inside to be rude, like I don't know, cursing people." He said, rather suggestively as he swept past Jamie and Melissa into the housem not glancing back at he called, "Come on Melissa, I'll make you some breakfast."

Chatty Werewolf

User Image
Jamie Davelin

"So... Pathetic..."

xxxXxxxXxxxJamie is a little mad that she was just completely ignored by Jace, at least she got something back. "It wasn't rude," she growled as he walked to get the Melissa girl. How much she doesn't regret doing something like that, it something she does out of enjoyment. "@ss..." she mumbled as she started walking towards the kitchen as well.

When she walked in the kitchen, she saw another girl with Damon. "Hello, who are you,' she asked the girl wanting to know.

Familiar Fatcat

User Image

bandofskulls !
melissa youngblood

XXXHow Jace responded was something Mel had not accounted for, but, strangely, felt somewhat all right to know that it had happened. As first he and then the blond woman breezed past her, Melissa took to staring at the floor in thought, following subconsciously behind the Woman in White as the hallway grew brighter with the sun's rising. The kitchen held two individuals--a man with dark, short cropped hair and the pale blue haired girl from earlier--before they had joined their numbers. By 'they', Meli honestly meant the Woman in White and Jace; she hung back, hands tucked in pockets, pacing in a slow gait a little away from the masses.

Seven brothers: four present, three missing; then she guessed by appearance of the girls: Icy Hair, the Second Blond, Bombshell with a Baseball Bat, and--Melissa stopped, thinking. Was that all of them? Fourteen rooms in one house--she guessed not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff