Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
1 1 ━━STRY TME

cursed boys
User Image
                                Fifty years ago, seven brothers had fallen in love with the same girl. This girl had been the most breathtakingly beautiful creature the brothers had ever seen, and, smitten for her beauty, had never seen the thing lurking beneath the surface that would change their lives forever: the succubus.

The Succubus cursed the brothers; freezing them forever in time at their age. Not such a bad curse, right? You're forever young, you're still alive for starters, and somewhat handsome still! But there's a catch (as there always is in life) : the Succubus made it so that the boys would have to drain the life of another person in order to survive. If they didn't...well, it's uncertain if anyone had ever doubted the frightfully beautiful creature, they would find out that she really meant they had to drink blood in order to survive.

Now, the brothers annually kidnap seven girls to either sate their hunger or sate their burden.

Trouble is, we never know which one is going to happen. Will we get a happily ever after, or a Grimm Brothers tale come alive?

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
━━R!

1 1
User Image
        Follow the Gaia TOS. If you don't know what that means, then I think you should get your butt out of here and go find out.

1 1
        No God-Modding ; if the guy kills you, you're dead. You're not some kind of lizard--you can't regrow that lost head of yours, buddy, but nice try. Though what you can do, if you're killed, is to make another character! c': We'd love you greatly if you did.

1 1
        Don't defy AnubisEchoScream. Yeah, that chick with the avatar. D< She has the ultimate power here, bro, so there you have it! Also anyone who wants to help the lady out.(Mind Heist has just as much power as ME! Listen to her! Along with I Laugh At Your Pain and SLAM A LAM A DING DONG. They're veterans.)

1 1
        Send in your profiles titled as either 'Kidnapped' (if you're the leading lady), or 'Kidnapper' (if you're the dowdy rowdy dudes). If you want to be the big bad Succubus, you're going to have to pop in on the guys occasionally; title the Original Succubus' PM as 'I Cursed Them'. * There can also be extra Succubus' to trick the boys! If you want that, title it as 'I Will Curse Them'.

1 1
        Anything above PG-13 rating must be time-skipped or, maybe, well, yea just time-skip. That's nasty guys, We don't want to read your characters doing the Hunky Funky someplace. 8/

1 1
        Follow all the rules--!

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
━━SKELET!

1cursed boys1

User Image
        Simple, ain't it? So you're going to have to crack open that pretty little skull of yours, scoop out that Imaginative stuff, and slap it down on the--er--virtual page! But...you know, don't actually crack open your skull and scoop out your brain. o n o"

[color=postingcolor1]I am:[/color] [color=postingcolor2](name)[/color]
        [color=postingcolor2]I have blown out so many candles, its:[/color] [color=postingcolor1](age)[/color]
        [color=postingcolor1]Doc tells me I'm a...:[/color] [color=postingcolor2](gender)[/color]
        [color=postingcolor2]I like...:[/color] [color=postingcolor1] (Straight, Gay, Lesbian, or Bi)[/color]
        [color=postingcolor1]Generally, i am:[/color] [color=postingcolor2] (personality)[/color]
        [color=postingcolor2]My past is this:[/color] [color=postingcolor1] (past)[/color]
        [color=postingcolor1]This is what i see in the mirror:[/color] [color=postingcolor2](image. Of a REAL person)[/color]

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
━━the BYS!
1 1
Send in your photos to me (the Mind Heist ) and I'll do some picture magic. 8'U Buuut--if you don't want to do that, I suppose you can go ahead and Picnik it yourself!
[[ 100 x 100 icon ! ]]

Nikos Rushmore
                User Image

Eden Rushmore
                User Image

Draco Rushmore
                User Image

Daxton Rushmore
                User Image

Nimm Rushmore
                User Image

Mathiew Jaymz Rushmore
                User Image

━━the GRLS!
1 1

Melissa Youngblood
                User Image
                D
                Angel Dyson
                User Image

Michelle Anne Cooper
                User Image

Scarlet Sweet
                User Image

Anne Matthews
                User Image

━━the SCCBI & INCBB!
1 1

Jamie Davelin
                User Image

Mattius Alexander Severus
                User Image

━━the DCEED!
1 1

Those that have died and passed on or become ghosts. Ghosts retain their normal color, deceased get gray.
                Whisper Anubis Scream
                User Image

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Whisper Anubis Scream
The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone,
but if you call my name just know that I'll come running

I trailed my fingers so lightly over my legs, making the swirled designs that looked so beautiful against my pale skin. The black paint took only a few brief seconds to dry, and then I picked up the cup. I rinsed it out in the sink and then walked to the door, flicking hair from my eyes carefully. I eyed the door, glaring at it.
"Why did they bother locking me in? I'm not going to leave." I grumbled, picking up a thin paint brush, using the tip to pick the lock.
"Idiots left for hunting without feeding me..." I sighed, walking down the stairs. Where were the boys, anyways? They never took so long getting home.

I'm in your head, I won't forget,
your love is dead, and you've got nothing left
Eleanor Roselle Leinaar- ELLA

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I brushed out my hair and looked out the window. I was getting hungry and the boys had left to hunt earlier that day.
I remembered the day that I had been captured. It was about a week ago. One of the newer girls I was. I was also upset the boys didn't bother to feed us before they left.
The door was locked but I knew how to pick locks.
I unlocked the door and went downstairs to find that my friend had already beat me to it. "Hey, You hungry too," I asked grinning.

Familiar Fatcat

( GXRXEXA XT XXDxJ )
              User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

﹙` YOUNGBLOOD` M! :
young people considered as a

REVITALIZING FORCE ;

CALCULATIVE DANGER !! )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
( thoughtful XXXXXXXSSODHSD ( investigative XXXXXXXSSODHSD (perplexing

User Image
The sound of chair legs hitting the solid wood panel floor would have been audible if it weren't for the slow descent. In the early gloom of the morning, a figure remained sitting bolt upright, motionless, for several seconds. Then a hand glided out above the wood surface of the table--and touched the hilt of a knife. Stealthily, Melissa Youngblood sheathed the weapon into the knife rack; and remained hovering near it, deathly still again.

Who was that?

Papers she had been reading were now tossed aside; scattered underneath the table. She assumed if they were bigger than her, a solid kick to the edge would send it flying--and crash into the intruder.

The theif; the liar; the kidnapper.

Her eyes narrowed into a dangerous leer.

Melissa had been downstairs for a solid four hours. You'd think, with this time on her hands, she would have raced out of the house and be gone, already alerting the cops. Though, there were issues with that: first of all, unless this house was meant to be inhabited, there weren't any other bodies present--making her wonder if someone might be waiting outside. Second, it could be one of those trapped homes with insane, decapitating tricks and gauges. She didn't want to run down the hall and accidentally trigger something that would knock her out again! Third and finally, Melissa was the type to hold a grudge heavily. By being successfully knocked out and brought to an unknown home, she was beyond pissed--and wouldn't be satisfied until this sicko was on the ground, begging for mercy.

Shifting her weight from one foot to the other, the young woman tilted just sideways; a glimpse of her blond hair just visible from the doorway along with a skeptical, dark blue eye.

Eloquent Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Whisper Anubis Scream
The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone,
but if you call my name just know that I'll come running

I raised an eyebrow at the girl.
"Do i know you?" I asked, hands on my hips. I didnt know any of the girls, but i knew Melissa's name. It was a name id head before, one boy planning to take her.
"Melissa? You already out of your room?" I called softly, knowing she could probably take me down in seconds. She was a little detective, the boy had been saying.

I'm in your head, I won't forget,
your love is dead, and you've got nothing left
Eleanor Roselle Leinaar- Ella

I looked around and noticed that WHisper wasn't talking to me, she was talking to the other girl whom she called Melissa. I looked and smirked. I guess we all had to escape our room somehow.
People were probably asking why I didn't escape. Well. One main reason. I wanted revenge. I will not be some scardy-cat who runs away screaming. I will not be used easily though. I glanced at the girls and surfed through the fridge. I saw a bag of apples at the bottom of it and pulled three out. I threw one to Melissa and another to Whisper. Then I grabbed mine and started munching on it.

7,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Darren Rushmore
Cursed Creature
"My bark is as deadly as my bite."

Darren pulled open his room door and proceeded down the short corridor to the stair at the end. "Guys." He half shouted groggily. Pushing his right hand through his messy hair he wandered down them and found himself stopping at the enterence to the kitchen. "What the ..." Finding himself staring into the blue eyes of a blonde female a confused look crossed his face; standing there in nothing but his boxers it wasn't long before he realised why she might be here. Frowning he broke eye contact with her and moved over towards the fridge to find another girl standing in the way. Closing his eyes he rubbed his temple before saying in a slightly agitated way. "A little rude don't you think. Move." - They're here early this year ... where are my brothers. -

((Sorry I was slow, grandma brought round home made rum truffles ... ))
Eleanor Roselle Leinaar- Ella

Ella looked at the boy and scurried out of the way. This was one boy she hasn't met yet. He was certainly rude, that was for sure. Ella looked at Melissa and Whisper and shrugged.
She inched over to Whisper and whispered softly to her,"I wonder why he isn't with his brothers."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games