Poll Troll 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Beloved Explorer

User Image
User Image
x✲ To live is to dream
xxxxxxxxx✻ Dream away as its better than reality
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✻ Is there any way i can sleep forever in this dream?

♪♬xxx
Boa could not stop laughing as she had never met a male someone like JBang who had blushed so much at subtle and mere compliments. Normally the pop star would think nothing of it, if it was one a smaller child she think it would be adorable but this was the first time that she thought it was cute on another, but an older male this time. But he couldn’t have been that much younger to her, as he looked closely to her age, hell she did not even look her age. BoA inside of her head had fan girl squealed as loving guys who could especially do aegyo’s really well this boy for sure adorable though those of SHINee’s Taemin was the cutest the pop star had seen yet. If he only had blond hair he be a smitten version of him, which only made her smile. Causing herself to have her cheeks flush a bit pink but hiding it a bit by turning away, shaking her head a bit to rid her thoughts of utter cuteness, the pop star had got up the wrong way, landing flat on her bottom.

Quickly recovering, chuckling like it was nothing this was not the first time it had happened “guiyuhwoon…you’re aegyo did you try that? Reminds me of another who is a bit like yourself, both kawaii” grinning as her hands now in prayed position with a certain smile on her face as she wondered what cute thing he would do next.. This boy for sure was full of surprised but he only scratched the mere surface of this popstar he had a lot to learn but for sure he wouldn’t mind spending every waking moment with her, hoping it was not every single day even during this meetings, which she was not going to be looking forward to. As now realizing she was using both her Japanese and Korean words, mentally slapping herself as she was recently in Japan and its all that was on her mind. “ I could eat, I skipped breakfast, so yes lets explore! Movies sound awesome! Lets go, does umm this place have something like this? Can we really leave the resort to see a movie?...” questioning their destination, as smiling as his face lit up, she glowed even more, taking his hand she had pulled him out of the room and ran down the hall. “Come on JBang.-ah hurry up..” twirling around as waiting for him to catch up to explore.

xxx x♪ ♬

We live on together and we will find some precious things ❊xxx
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow ❊ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die ❊xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

((ooc:GAH crap post..so short...))
User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
XXXXXXXXXX A DANGEROUS ROLLER COASTER !
YOU EVEN MAKE THAT IRONIC LAUGH WHEN I CRY ____________________________
YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WEAKNESS ____________________________

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                                            Jae Hyun face filled with joy as he saw BoA start to blush. Immediately he opened his mouth and grinned brought his fists to his mouth again and said Aing! "Aish! BoA! Don't hurt yourself." he said and ran over quickly to her side. He bent down and picked her up then carried her to his bed. Tossing her playfully onto his bed he began to inspect her ankles carefully making sure she wasn't hurt. She was a powerful dancer, she needed those ankles so he was really concerned. "BoA, hows your caboose?" he said and motioned to his butt.

Jae Hyun made a face, that words couldn't explain. (0:15) "BoA, Who do I remind you of?" he asked happily hoping it was someone he could have known. He was curious as to who she was comparing him to. "I don't try agyeo, I just end up doing it. But I try not too. But If it makes you laugh, nah." he said thinking out loud. It would be better for him to naturally do it then to be annoying and do it deliberately. Jae Hyun brought his arms to his back and began wiggling from the back of his heels to the front of his toes listening to her questions. He then stopped and held one finger in the air then stated one of the rules he bothered to study: "Once you check into the premises you may not leave till the year is up." he said quoting the rule form memorization. "BoA, You need you breakfast though." he pouted immediately. "It's the most important thing evar!" he said.

Grabbing her hand he grinned, "Let's grab breakfast together and go see if we can find a movie theatre. Yes! Exploring together!" he grinned, it was like they were treasuring hunting only, not really. But he was still excited. He did noticed her Japanese but didn't mention anything about it. He grinned as BoA pulled him out of the room, she was so eager. He smiled, it was a look of bliss, like cupid had struck him. She was so eager, so ready to learn. he loved women like this plus she had a life so he wouldn't have to take care of her. BoA was pretty independent money wise, he was looking for a fun girl like that. But he definitely wasn't searching here, it kind of hit him. Besides, he only JUST developed a crush on BoA, he doesn't eve know how she feels about him. he wouldn't dare ask either, this was work and business not some resort hook up hotel vacation. None the less he followed her, happily, with his hand in hers being dragged around by her. he didn't mind he was having fun. "Wow look at the size of that pool. This place is huge." he said his eyes looking everywhere. Then following his man instincts he grinned and pointed, "Look BoA, food!" he chirped. Grinned he ran over while pulled her along with him. He sniffed the air. "BMMMM Smells nommy. Shall we eat here or find another place?" he asked. He wasn't quite sure what food they served here but by the looks of it it looked like a variety.

Outfit
                                                            "OOC: BoA I love you *-*. No worries I had such a bad headache I didn't give you much to work with my bad ^^"

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

Although she had no intentions of swimming, Nicole sat down on the edge of the pool. She thought for a while about how this just started out. She honestly wanted to do a good job, even if that requited to take care of Jeong out of selfishness; And speaking of the devil, she saw Jeong around a girl.

'Pft" She let out once she saw how he treated her. She rolled her eyes and continued focusing on her thoughts. When Jeong spoke to her, she simply looked at him, no way to tell what she was thinking. "So it's better to an arse, admit it and embrace it...." She made an thinking gesture and nodded, "Oh, I see" She made a face when he winked at her.

'Cuz, you see, I always thought the important thing was to change yourself for the better' She murmured to herself only as she kicked the water, thinking he left. She flinched a little when she felt his hands on her shoulders. She looked up as he spoke. She raised a brow, 'What kind of guy is he....?' First he admitted to be a jerk and now he says he is a good guy...she can't really figure him out. And then he winked at her again, almost irking her if he hadn't pushed into the pool. Good thing she knew how to swim a little, only about enough to not drown. She stared at him intently, trying to figure out what was going through his mind. He didn't seem like some guys who serious aren't thinking at all. It seemed to her that he was smart, just misunderstood at times.

"Huh?" His words made her snap out of her thoughts. "Oh...." She swam backwards slowly, "Who says I'm not chill...The water is nice"

New Attire

Korean
                                          English
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxI`M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU
        xxxxxxxxIT WAS ALL LIESxxx( I DIDN`T KNOW )
        xxxxxxxNOW THAT I`VE REALIZED THAT I NEED YOU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( i love you more , more )

xxxxxxI T W A S A L L L I E S
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx다 거짓말이야xx다 거짓말이야
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx다 거짓말이야xx다 거짓말이야

I`M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU , WILL YOU LEAVE ME?
        xxxxxxAND FORGET ME SLOWLY SO I CAN BE IN PAIN
        ?

x Bang Ji Hoon shook his head. "Of course not. You don't understand, I am so happy they paired me with you and I wouldn't have asked for anyone else--and I'm not just saying that. But, a sex addict? With Bang Ji Hoon? When you're trying to get over that? I just don't know how i'm supposed to help you when I could almost classify myself as that too." He explained. He didn't want any confusion or for her to get the wrong idea or anything, and he wasn't sure he was as bad as her, but he really did love women. Jihoon bit his lip, harder than he would have liked, when she pushed him up against a wall of the elevator. "That'd just be awkward."

The raven haired male sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "It's okay, and I am too." Jihoon said, clearing his throat. "So, sushi was it?" He asked, trying to change the subject. "Come on." He said, looking at Hyori and signalling for her to follow, when he spotted a male pinching her a**. His eyes grew wide. "Hey! If I can't touch her, nether can you. Got it?"

OutOfCreativity : Lame >.>

"Jihoon is speaking Korean" l "Jihoon is speaking English"

© Copyright x - - duckymon. All Rights Reserved
User Image

❣❣Shame On Me To Need Release❣❣

Ive Been Told Who I Should Do It With
To Keep Both My Hands Above The Bl-an-ket
When The Lights Out

User Image

Hyori smiled, she was a grown woman and could handle herself. Just sometimes it required two partners. She wasn't sure how he could help her with her "illness" either, when she thought about it seriously. "Look, quit stressin over helping me. When the time comes, you'll follow your instinct if you really want to help someone." she replied completely honest. She wasn't even being sexual about it, she was serious. If someone had that desire in their heart then maybe when she broke down or something he could comfort her. Hyori was a hard one to break but she was already lonely.

Then she saw a male pass her by and pinched her butt. It made her jump but she grinned at Jeong with a playful smirk. Some one else was interested, Hyori was very happy. Not only was Bang G into her but so was Jeong, she didn't know his name but she would never forget his face. She had a photo graphic memory, it might come in handy later. But then Bang G spoke up defending her. Hyori's mouth dropped. He was addressing Jeong in a defensive tone. She was used to this as men used to fight over her, but here at the resort. She wanted to laugh but she couldn't, cause she didn't want trouble to abrupt. It was brave of him to defend her, but then again, it was sort of a turn off and a turn on. Hyori is a free woman, she could go where ever she liked. A man who revealed their feelings or emotions, even if it is in a provocative way, she liked it cause at least he had the courage to show them which showed her they had confidence. And confidence was where it was at. She grabbed Bang's arm and lioghtly tugged. "Don't mind him, he was just expressing himself to me. Letting me know "Hey, I am interest." Yeah, that's a bad sign for someone trying to clean up away from sex but it's okay. Let's go." she said lowly so others wouldn't hear trying to avoid a scene. She took his hand back into her's and kept walking toward the food court. There seemed to be a lot of foo, different varieties and different shops, plus the food court was HUGE. She grinned as she found the sushi bar and walked over to it. "We are hear." she said to him happily. She picked up a plate and began putting different types of sushi onto her plate. "Why did you stand up for me?" she asked him bluntly. She wasn't used to men standing up for a woman's respect code, nor did she know anything about personal space. Unless she didn't want you then you were in her personal space. But it intrigued her, how he defended her. She still wasn't quite sure how she felt about it but the scene kept replaying and replaying in her head.

"OOC:"

Outfit :: Part two
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxI`M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU
        xxxxxxxxIT WAS ALL LIESxxx( I DIDN`T KNOW )
        xxxxxxxNOW THAT I`VE REALIZED THAT I NEED YOU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( i love you more , more )

xxxxxxI T W A S A L L L I E S
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx다 거짓말이야xx다 거짓말이야
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx다 거짓말이야xx다 거짓말이야

I`M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU , WILL YOU LEAVE ME?
        xxxxxxAND FORGET ME SLOWLY SO I CAN BE IN PAIN
        ?

x Bang Ji Hoon looked at Hyori when she grabbed his arm. He didn't bother looking at the guy, he wasn't going to apologize though he would admit, he should have just stayed quiet. That happened more often than not with him, he found.

Jihoon looked at her, not showing any real emotion at the moment, but he did look rather irritated. "Whatever you say." He said, about to shove his hands into his pockets when she grabbed one of them and lead him away from the pool. Truthfully, he didn't even know why he had done it. He wasn't jealous. He could pinch and tap her a** if he wanted too, they were sleeping in the same room, and he doubted she would reject his offer.

The male hadn't noticed they had arrived until Hyori stopped walking with him and spoke. "What?" Jihoon said, looking around, then up finally, to see they were at the sushi bar. "O-oh." He said, letting her go first. After she went, he grabbed a plate and started putting for himself. California roll, tuna roll, salmon roll, cucumber roll, tempura, nigu- He thought, naming everything he took as he saw it, but he had been cut off by Hyori asking him a question. That had interrupted his sushi counting thought.

Jihoon shrugged. "I have girlfriends. Like, friends that are girls, I mean." He said, putting a couple more things onto his plate before making his way over to a vacant table. Once she sat down, he continued. "I know they don't like it, so I stick up for them." Jihoon said, not really knowing what else to say. "Like my friend Sujin and I--this is a true story by the way. But anyways, we were just hanging out and this guy came up and tried to grope her. Next day when we saw him, I could have sworn he had lost a couple teeth. Had a black eye too." Jihoon said, staring off into space, remembering that day. "But that's what he gets for f*cking with Bang Jihoon and his friends." He said, looking back at Hyori with a small smile. Sure it was that he stuck up for his friends, but there was more and he knew it. Just not how to explain it, per se. "I mean, I hope you don't mind that I already consider you a friend or anything."

OutOfCreativity : ;D

"Jihoon is speaking Korean" l "Jihoon is speaking English"

© Copyright x - - duckymon. All Rights Reserved

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
IT'S ALL ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE ___________
AND FINDING A HAPPY BALANCE _________________

(between work and family and friends)

User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

User Image

When the other male got after him for pinching the girl’s butt, he couldn’t help but give a gentle laugh. “I was only playing,” he said, wondering if the other liked the girl. Shrugging his shoulders, he looked back to Nicole before giving a gentle laugh. “I see, guess I should join you.” He then jumped into the pool, smirking when some of the water splashed onto her. “Sorry about how I acted earlier…guess I am a little pissed with my ex in making me come here.” Which was true, he knew he had a problem but its wasn’t a huge one that required a judge to send him here. He shook his head of these thoughts before he looked over to her.

“So what is it that brings you here if you don’t mind my asking,” he said looking to her. “You don’t look like any celebrity that I have seen before.” To be honest, she was pretty and all but he wasn’t here for a relationship. He was just here to get better and to get his kids back into his life.

OOC - Sorry its so short, bit of a writers block >.<

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

"Ah!" She exclaimed and put her hands up, covering herself from the spash. Giggling, she rubbed her face. She looked a him and it seemed like he was apologizing. So he wasn't so bad as he acts. "Its okay. I understand that" She gave him a small smile, "Everyone has their problems.

"I'll soon be a celebrity!" She said determinded, "But....thats not why I'm here. Believe if or not, I'm from the same company as you and well, they sent me here to take care of you really. Make sure you get better" She nodded and then giggled. She wasn't going to say she needed to be their little servants to make life easier, although she didn't mind doing those things at times. But if she tells him that now, he'll take advantage of that and not let her have fun in the resort. She wasn't lying but this wasn't the total truth.

She looked around the large outdoor pool and started to swim slowly. She soon couldn't feel the floor at all. 'Oh no' She thought. Like she said, she knew how to swim but she wasn't the best, she wasn't even a decent swimmer. She turned around and started slowly swimming to the place she was earlier.

New Attire

Korean
                                          English

Dapper Genius

User Image

User Image SSSSHHHHHooooTTTTUser Image SSSSHHHHHooooTTTTUser Image

"모든 일엔 이유"

User Image

█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██████████

Myung-Ki felt annoyance filter through him. Not that it was a new emotion or anything, in fact at the moment it was almost to be expected. Glancing nervously around the hotel room, he silently wondered where he went wrong. But, of course, right about now everything he had done had been a mistake. Furrowing his delicate brows the male moved around the room checking the draws and the bathroom again. "Damn it, where did I put my phone" he hissed out in English, but no sooner did the words leave his mouth did he hear the vibrations of his phone.

Standing still he quickly tried to locate the device in the quiet room. A smile soon broke across the males face as he all but dived under his bed, when he came back up he held his phone in his hand. "AH HA!" he cheered triumphantly and answered it. "Yung! My baby are you okay!!" he mothers voice gushed though the device. The male rolled his eyes at his mother doting and glanced at the clock. "Mom it's like 2 in the morning there, if not later....or earlier? Either way I know its past you normal bed time. Why aren't you sleep" he lightly scolded the woman heading for the door of the room. It was time for hims to check out. He smiled as he left the room, his mother yelling at him through the phone, ranting over the fact that her youngest 'baby' was across the world and yet he expected her to sleep.

Chuckling he shook his head, he wasn't going to lie, he missed his mother. More than anyone in the world his mother was the only person he regretted in leaving behind. The woman had been Myung-Ki's universe and to suddenly have her ripped from him was terrible. But sometimes the baby birds had to spread their wings and learn to fly and Myung-Ki was determined to fly, no matter what. Readjusting his phone on his shoulder he couldn't help but laugh at his mothers words. "Okay, mom hold on a minute would ya" he had made it to the front desk and the woman there just stared at him. "Err, yes I'm checking out. Room 300, it should already be paid for, but I'm leaving early" he told the woman his Korean the slightest bit shaky. The woman at the counter smiled, and nodded her head putting something into the computer before taking his room key from him. Once that was done the male headed outside knowing his ride was already waiting for him.

A small frown was on his face at the van that waited for him. KRS was written on the front and the driver look bored out his mind. 'Well here I go' he thought before turning his attention back to his mother as he got in the van. "Moooom thats nasty, I do not wear underwear twice in one week, your thinking of Ryan" he scolded the woman and frowned at the thought of one of his older brothers. They had been the ones to first encourage his singing and for that he was grateful, but it didn't stop him from slightly disliking his argumentative bullying brothers. "Okay hon I'll talk to you later" his mother said just as he pulled up to the Resort. "Yeah see ya mom" with that he hung the phone out and got out the van. Glancing upwards he could help it when his mouth almost fell open, this place was HUGE. Smiling he began huming happily pulling his bags from the back of the van.

After some help and heavy lunging Myung-Ki made it to his room a satisfied look on his face. Quietly he began placing his things in the drawers. He was going to be here a while so might as well make himself comfortable. He silently hoped he wouldn't be placed with any annoying, whinny artist or he might just snap someones head off. As he finished putting his things away he slightly frowned looking around the room. It would seem the celebrity hadn't arrived yet, with a shrug of his shoulders the male decided to explore until he/she arrived. Heading for the door he gave one last check around the room before exiting it to look around the resort.

Myung-Ki's Outfit
                                                                          "English" / "Korean"
                                                                          (O.O.C: I just decided to post since it seems like I won't be getting a partner for a while, please take care of Myung-Ki. Also where exactly is everyone? :'D))

"Everything Happens For A Reason"

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

User Image

Jeong smiled as he swam for awhile more before going over and getting out of the pool. “I have had enough for now…I am going to rest for a bit.” With that, he nodded to the girl before going over and slipping on his sandals and shades. Drying off his body some, he let the towel hang around his neck before he began to head back inside. As he was heading towards the elevator, he spotted a rather attractive male. A small grin spread through his face as he lowered the shades to get a better look at him. ‘Looks a tad younger then me but still has good style,’ he thought as he noticed his style. He quickly put the shades on as the other began to look at him.

Chuckling lightly, he went over and pushed the button for the elevator before seeming to sigh a little. “I should probably go and get something to eat,” he muttered, thinking a bit. “I wonder where they have the restaurant in this place.” Shrugging his shoulders, he walked into the elevator but not before removing his shades completely looking to the other. He winked at him just as the doors closed and he began to laugh, smiling lightly. “I will have to find you when I come back down.” Smiling at this point, he got off on his floor and went into his room where he proceeded to take a shower and change.

After about an hour, he finally found himself suitable and began to walk back out, heading to the first floor. His first task was to find the guy he had seen and try to see if the other would keep him company. If not he would just go and eat on his own. “Now where could you have gone…you should still be around here,” he said to himself, beginning to walk and search for him.

OOC - Pool Outfit /// After Shower Outfit

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

"Pft...." She let out once he left. He just brushed her off. She looked around the pool and sighed. He threw her inside the pool and he just goes like that. She didn't even had a towel with her. Swimming to the edge, she got out the pool. She removed her soaked tunic, leaving her only with the bikini top and shorts. She quickly made it to the room to change into something more convenient.

Nicole towel dried her hair, changed into a dry pair of shorts and a new tunic. She didn't really changed the concept. She left the room with a bag with a towel and some supplies. If Jeong was going to take this resort/rehab seriously when the sessions starts, she will take her job serious then too. She walked outside to the pool and placed her towel and bag on a lounge chair. She sat down, studying everyone around. Some cute guys here and there, some even winked at her. Good music playing and some people dancing near the pool. This was going to be fun.

New Attire

Korean
                                          English

Dapper Genius

User Image

"모든 일엔 이유"

User Image

Myung-Ki was pleasantly surprised by the things the resort offered. In fact he liked every square inch of the resort filled with glorious males. Smirking the male winked at a passing male over his sunglasses and could only scowl disdainfully at the male when he didn't give Myung-Ki a second look. Talk about utter rejection right off the bat. Rolling his eyes the male continued his looking around and was almost ran over by a group of child stars the moment he stepped out to the pool. The children uttered no words of apology and the male was left to glare after them in annoyance. Of course, with children he let it go, because lets be honest Myung-Ki loved them. Sighing he turned his eye back to the pool and quickly felt like he was going to drool his mouth right off. A gorgeous male was getting out of the water and-.. dear god all the water running off him was like a torturous tease.

'He's probably straight' he inwardly scowled and continued onward having to always keep the sculptured god in his sight. It wasn't until the other actually looked his way did Myung-Ki feel blood rush to his face and was forced to look away and act like he was simply enjoying the looks of the resort. The stare he felt on his back made him shiver and chance a glance over his shoulders as the other entered the elevator. Had that sex god just WINKED at him!! Blood rushed to his face so quick that Yung actually went dizzy. As the other disappeared into the elevator he could help the dopy grin the spread right across his face before moving on to a different part of the resort.

An hour later Myung-Ki found himself in the lobby area sitting down, thoroughly exhausted. He'd seen the WHOLE resort and found that his poor legs needed a rest. Slowly his resting mind shifted back to the male he saw earlier. "I wonder where he went" he muttered out loud in English, receiving weird looks from those around him. Glaring at them, he couldn't help but smirk triumphantly when they all quickly glanced away. 'Serves them right, just 'cause English is my first language, doesn't mean I'm some freak show' he thought obviously happy that his glare was strong enough to scare people off.

Myung-Ki's Outfit
                                                                          "English" / "Korean"
                                                                          (O.O.C: )

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

User Image

User Image

Just when he was about to give up looking, he spotted the other and seemed to give a soft smile. Walking over, he heard the other speaking English and seemed to grin at this. ‘Luckily I took English classes in college,’ he thought to himself before he walked over to him. “Sorry to bother you but I was hoping to bother you for a small favor,” he said looking to him, laughing a little when he saw his jaw drop a bit. “I am a little hungry and don’t like eating alone but I was wondering if you would like to join me for a meal,” he asked looking to him. “If not then you don’t have to but just thought I would offer to a friendly face.” Smiling some more, he took a few steps back before bowing a bit.

“Well if you change your mind I am going to be walking around to find some where to eat.” With that, he turned around and began to walk off. Part of him knew the other would follow after him and sure enough; he came up right beside him. “Glad you decide to join me, I am Jeong Wook Lee but you can call me Jeong,” he said shaking the others hand. “Now do you feel in the mood for some shrimp or maybe fish.” He himself just wanted something crunchy and fried so he could go for either.

After about ten minutes of searching he finally found the restaurant. “Good, its not to filled so we shouldn’t have trouble finding somewhere to sit,” he said, walking in and going to take a booth in the place. Sitting down, he looked as the other male sat across from him. “So what is it that brings you here? For me, they made me come because they feel I have a gambling problem.”

OOC - My Threads

Dapper Genius

User Image

"모든 일엔 이유"

User Image

Myung-Ki was sitting by himself for a while, trying to decide whether he should just head back to his room or perhaps change and get in the pool. But then on top of all that he was hungry. The male leaned back against the couch, what to do, what to do? Lost in thought, the male didn't snap back to reality until someone began talking to him. Glancing upwards with a raised eyebrow, he couldn't help it when his cheeks tinted a light pink and his jaw dropped. It wasn't like he was expecting to see the other male so soon, if at all. But here before him stood the sex god he had seen earlier. Snapping his mouth closer, he tried no to embarrass himself more than he already had. Myung-Ki shivered and couldn't help but think the other had a really nice smile, but Yung was also not an idiot. He didn't even know him and yet he was asking for him to have dinner with him?!

Myung-Ki couldn't help but think this was some trap, set up just to get his hopes up and then shoot him down. Back in America it had happened once with a boy that Myung-Ki had liked only to find out his was a douche. It was the one time when Myung-Ki came home crying and his brothers beat the crap outta the guy. But this time his brothers weren't here to help him. Watching the other walk away his stomach growled and he made his choice. He silently fell into step next to the male, deciding he could at least get to know the guy before passing judgement on him. Myung-Ki however wasn't expecting him to introduce himself as the famous Jeong Wook Lee. Even in America he kept track of what was happening with famous Korean stars. "I'm Myung-Ki, it's nice to meet you Jeong-hyung" his Korean wasn't the greatest in the world but he knew the basic things extremely well. At whether Myung-Ki wanted shrimp or fish he shrugged, right about now he could go for McDonalds and not care.

As they found a restaurant Myung-ki couldn't help but find himself wanting the males autograph. You could say his inner fangirl(boy) was kicking in. But he refused to act like some school girl(boy) with a crush. Sitting across from the male he glanced over the menu, not really worried about the price, especially since the company gave him a credit card to pay for everything he needed. As the other began to speak he could help but frown, he was surprised at how truthful Jeong was being with him. It wasn't like he was expecting the other to tell him right off the bat why he was here. "Hyung, are you always this straightforward or is this some strategy you're using to get in my pants" he asked blankly, he honestly wasn't one to dance around the truth, but he had completely ignored the question the other asked. Though at this point he knew the other probably knew English, it was something most Koreans decided to learn. Myung-Ki didn't know enough Korean, to fully say that sentence. "Because if it is, I just want to tell ya in advance I'm not giving hand outs. I'm gay, not desperate" he raised an eyebrow at the male expectantly. Yeah, he was fine as hell, but Myung-Ki had standards, and rules when it came to certain things. On top of that he was a virgin and there was no way he was giving that up for some one night stand.

Myung-Ki's Outfit
                                                                          "English" / "Korean"
                                                                          (O.O.C: Can't make catching Myung-Ki to easy ;'D )

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

Nicole decided on having fun today. She had some drinks in the small juice bar in the pool, spoke to some guys, who flirted in return, and danced a little. This wasn't really her element so she felt a little awkward in the inside. Anyone who sees her would think she was totally used to socializing in this environment.

Soon she grew a little bored with that and walked to the lounge chair that had her stuff. She rubbed some sun screen earlier so she was fine, she wasn't going to get tanned. She stripped from the tunic and laid faced down on the lounge chair; she felt like taking a nap.

ooc: short...decided to more her around....

New Attire

Korean
                                          English

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out