Kpop

YAY! 0.69565217391304 69.6% [ 16 ]
Nay 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
Poll Troll 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

User Image

User Image

. x ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ x. █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                                                      kid SHE'S MA BABE THOSE PURE WHITEXOX FINGER TIPS, MELTED CHOCO LATTE
                                                      XOXOX ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 새하얀 그 손 끝에 x⇣ ⇣
                                                            ████ █ █ ██████████████████████████████ ███████
                                                            XOX YOU'RE WALKING INTO MY DOOR SHOW ME A LITTLE x MORE OF YOURSELF
                                                            XOXOXO ..「 좀더 널내게 보여줘
                                                              XOXOX IF YOU ARE HONEST
                                                              XOX gonna »be easy.
                                                              xox Not even once have I left this sweet harmony

//////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                              xxoxox D o n ' t b e t o o l a t e.

Kim Kyu Ri placed her hand on the doorknob, pushing it to let herself out of the room. As she did, the door swung open. Unfortunately, her hand had been firmly gripping the doorknob the entire time, which had caused her to bump into, then proceed fall on top of the person who had opened the door from the outside. Kyuri blinked a couple times, raising her head to see she was laying on a person. "I'm so sorr-" She started but cut herself off. The female's eyes grew wide. She had fallen (and was still laying on top of) Cho Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun! He was in the top three of her bias list, alongside Kwon Jiyong and Lee Kikwang.

Kyuri was speechless. She moved off of him, her face redder than a tomato. "I'm so sorry oppa, please forgive me!" She said, bowing at a ninety degree angle. And that was when it hit her. Would she be rooming with him?! Oh, she would gladly do anything he asked; with a small on her face the entire time. "I didn't see you and I went to open the door and I'm sorry!"

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC ) ( KSR - Room 125 ) ( hehehe // ew... Sorry its so short >.> But my mom just got bak so dinner soon )

☇☇☇xxxx「 새하얀 그 손 끝에 」saehayan geu son kkeut-e녹아버린 쵸코라떼 xx☇☇☇
                        nog-a beolin chyoko latte `⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ 좀더 널내게 보여줘
                    (don't lie) 솔직해 진다면 (gonna be easy) jomdeo neolnaege boyeojwo (don't lie)
          ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
              단 한번도 느낄 수 없던 달콤한 하모니 xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

Nicole propped her hands on her hips with a smile. She then heard a voice. She totally didn't notice him at all. She raised her brow. He wasn't trying to be rude but he obviously didn't help against it. But she didn't let that bother her, yet. She bowed 90 degrees, "Hello, I'm Nicole" She propped herself up, "Nice to meet you" She smiled.

She didn't mind his further comments; just ignored them and placed her bag on her bed, which she guessed was the one without his stuff on top. She opened her suit case and picked things out and put things on the bed. She glanced at him and noticed him not caring that she was around. Her American side came out, letting out an 'tch'

"Huh?" She heard him say something, "Oh, you going out for a swim...?" She ran her hands through her bag and picked out a little notepad. She was going to do this job well, she wanted to debut and she thought if she did good here, they'll see her hardworking side and debut her. She put on her thick frame glasses and sat on the corner of the bed. She mumbled as she wrote down, "Um...Jeong-ssi went for a swim at......the morning...." It was a little scary but she was going to keep track on him. She closed the notepad and stood up, "it's easy to find the pool" She told him, "Just follow the signs if you get lost" She really couldn't help him since she never been here before.

Attire

Korean
                                          English
User Image

❣❣Shame On Me To Need Release❣❣

Ive Been Told Who I Should Do It With
To Keep Both My Hands Above The Bl-an-ket
When The Lights Out

User Image

He seemed so much like a fan, so enthused. Maybe just really wanted to nail her, she couldn't put her finger on it. What was KSR thinking? She was sure that was running through everyone's mind at that moment. She was, she sure JiHoon was. She looked back at him and grinned, that was the way everyone was taught, through a choreographer. "Everyone has to learn that way one way or another." Hyori said then winked at him. She laughed at his WHOO it was cute. This man as sarcastic as he is had a cute side, that impressed her.

Hyori was a very friendly and forgiving person. When he said those words it stung but honestly, she didn't hold offense to it. Stepping out of their room she saw Kyu with a chick on top of him. "Kyu..." she said in a singing voice and ran over to him. She folded her arms. "Hey if I can't have sex then you guys can't either. That's not fair." Hyori stomped cutely and pouted. She was really amazed they were in the hallway. "Shouldn't you guys, at least close the door. I can film it if your going to be this open." Hyori suggested. She got down on all fours and crawled to Kyu and kissed his cheek. "Nice seeing you Kyu, have fun while your here, and try to enjoy the living hell of this place." she said and got up from her knees. She was sure Ji Hoon got a nice view. She walked back over to him and took his hand. Grinning at the dumb founded couple she smirked and waved. "Bye Bye..." she then walked around the corner.

Looking up at Ji Hoon, "Where the hell is this cafe anyways?" she asked. "And no worries, I won't be too much that you can't handle as far as you helping me. Other stuff I am not sure if you could handle me." she was being completely honest not seductive. She really was a wild one, some men loved it, others couldn't handle it. She began to think of what they could eat. "TI am in the mood for sushi, then a nice swim." she thought outloud for him to hear. She then looked at him giving him a great smile.

"OOC:"

Outfit :: Part two
User Image

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
XXXXXXXXXX A DANGEROUS ROLLER COASTER !
YOU EVEN MAKE THAT IRONIC LAUGH WHEN I CRY ____________________________
YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT WEAKNESS ____________________________

☆ ☆ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

User Image
                                                            Jae Hyun walked passed his brother and the celebrity Hyori, his eyes shot open wide as he saw Hyori walk past holding his brothers hand. "No way!" he thought under his breathe. He had stopped in his tracks. The looking to the right, Kyu was in the hall way with a girl who had fallen onto him. "Kyu was here too?" he thought and walked pasted in shock. He couldn't believe this was real. Celebrities were here and he was seeing them around, he couldn't believe it.

He finally made it to the door and saw it was cracked. Stepping in he heard a female voice. JaeHyun's smile grew and he cutely waved to her, "Annyeong!" He walked into the room and went straight to the bed that looked vacant and set his bags onto the bed. "Is this one--" his jaw dropped, before him... was Beat of Angel, also known as BoA. His eyes were as wide as saucers, he was a HUGE fan. He stood there in shock and not breathing. First Hyori, then Kyu, now BoA. This was AMAZING. He let out a shriek as he came to his senses. "Your BoA!?" he yelled in amazement. Could he not be any more dorkish? He then gave her a huge Daesung smile and his cheeks turn red. He then bowed to her. "BoA, it is a pleasure to meet you. I love you--r music." he forced himself to say.

But then his smile went away, "I hope you are okay, I hope your illness isn't a bad one." he said with a pout but being sincerely formal. "My name is Bang JaeHyun a.k.a J Bang." he said happily and bowed formally. "I am part of the staff and I am here to help you with anything you needed: Food, laundry, a tour, and helping you get past your urges." he replied with a grin. He was happy to play to be BoA's assist in any way, shape, or form. He walked over to her and offered his hand being his normal happy outgoing self now. His fan mode was completely over.

Outfit
                                                            "OOC: LOL I tried auto correcting JaeHyun and it gives me Hyundai ROFL"

Beloved Explorer

User Image
User Image
x✲ To live is to dream
xxxxxxxxx✻ Dream away as its better than reality
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✻ Is there any way i can sleep forever in this dream?

♪♬xxx
BoA half expected just regular every day citizens to be at this resort as though upon entering the entrance way she had to take quite a few double takes for a few people around. Kyu, and Hyori, another singer like herself though they looked alike or so she thought but never noticing much wondering what those two were doing here, it was odd to see two famous female singers in the same place to help with their “problem”, if one wanted to call it that. BoA for sure did not think she had a problem that she was just like everyone else who was a hardcore dedicated person to their work wanting to get it done right, and on time. Always working never really stopping, always keep moving, for though if you stop you might miss something important, or so her brother had always told her. Always believing that as she was thankful to him. Not sure who to expect at the door or more or less her roomie, why did they need roomies when there seemed to be plenty of rooms in the resort. Or maybe the Angel had miscalculated, which had happened before.

Never expecting to what to have happened next, as though like any fan, would not be ambushed by their own fans, screaming their name, wanting their autograph , or even a photo, BoA would always glad accept it as she loved her fans they gave her the strength to perform. Feeding off their energy always got her pumped up and before she knew a fan of hers was now her roomie. This is going to be interesting, quite the unexpected twist I did not anticipate as the singer, tied her hair back into a small pony, as grinning a bit at the sudden outburst of the fan whose name was shortened to J.Bang. Chuckling a bit as never meeting a hardcore male fan like him, his silly fandom made her laugh and smile brightly as biting her lip a bit looking down, getting ahold of herself as trying to treat this as any other fan meeting.

“Breath, just breath… I am indeed BoA who else would I be?” teasing him a bit with a formal smile as motioning her hands palm forward for him to calm down from the star shock. As speaking eloquently towards him, being nice as she always was, unless it came to work and that is when things got down to business. “Pleasure is all mine J.Bang, you can me what you wish, I don’t mind at all. Thank you, I am glad to have such dedicated and loving fans such as you, people like you make me only want to perform and make you all happy.” as what she did say was indeed true, always wanted to make others happy, especially using her voice. His cheeks were red, chuckling a bit as she never seen someone up this close blushing besides her brother. “How cute…you’re blushing, and I am alright for now it seems, but my brother seems to think otherwise. I necessarily wouldn’t call it an illness more like a bad habit you can’t get rid of. If you must know I am quite the workaholic I normally never to stop working, whether it’s dancing, singing, modeling, etc, you get the picture. I can be quite the handful, as I am always moving, so I hope you can keep up.” giving a thumbs up with a smile as though never wanting to admit to her illness, BoA knew that if her brother saw something then there must be something wrong.

Shaking his hand with a nod and a friendly smile towards him, it seems that depending on her own actions or withdraws symptoms kick in, depends on how much they were going to get along. Hearing he was part of the staff confused her a bit, but nonetheless not bothering to ask why, she nodded with a smile as plopping herself onto the bed, letting go of his hand. Letting him gather himself “Part of the staff huh? So I take you are going to watch and follow my every move, I take it? Sounds more like a guard then staff but by all means, why don’t you get your stuff put away and maybe we can take a tour, I like at least to be familiar with where I am staying for who knows how long. So tell me more about you? I always like to get to know my fans, so I figure since you are a huge fan I take, it be interesting to learn about you some more…what do you say?” as making the best of this but she was not sure how long she could keep up with it for now.

xxx x♪ ♬

We live on together and we will find some precious things ❊xxx
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow ❊ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die ❊xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
IT'S ALL ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE ___________
AND FINDING A HAPPY BALANCE _________________

(between work and family and friends)

User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

User Image

Seeing her write down what he just said, he thought she was a little odd but shrugged it off. He only stayed in his boxers before getting his things and going into the bathroom to change completely. It was just a few minutes he came out, towel around his neck. He was a little worried now that he thought about this. He wondered if his ex heard he was rooming with a girl; if it would piss her off enough to try and get sole custody of his children. Shaking his head at this, he walked over and slipped on some sandals and glasses before he put on his watch and picked up some lotion. “Before I go…I want to know why you are roomed with me and why you wrote where I was going.”

He looked her over, not sure if she was just some crazed fan. Then it clicked on him, what if this was one of the help of the place and she was to keep track of him. He muttered under his breath, making sure to talk with his manager later before he breathed out. “Never mind that I asked…you will find me by the pool…I need to relax before those help classes start.” With that, he walked past her and out the door. Instead of taking the elevators, he took the stairs. Once down to the first floor, he looked around before seeing a sign for the pool. He took this chance to see what the first floor had to offer, not wanting to be lost later when he needed something.

Seeing where the things were, he was happy before following the signs out. Walking through the doors, he seemed to smirk as the cool air hit his skin. “So good for a quick dip…but should have had that girl put the lotion on me,” he muttered with a shake of his head. He shrugged his shoulders as he went to side on a beach chair and began to apply the lotion to himself, trying his best cover all that he could reach.

OOC - this is what he is wearing for swimming

Romantic Genius

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
User Image
User Image

Nicole tapped the pen against her lip as she saw him leave into the bathroom. This obviously didn't start out the good way; he barely acknowledged her existance, nonetheless consider her as someone who will help him. she sighed and threw her notepad on the bed. She heard noises coming from the bathroom, probably him moving things around. She stretched her neck and tried to peek inside the bathroom, but sadly the door was closed.

She simply continued fixing things around as she sat down on the bed. "huh?" she looked up at him, "Oh, that..." So they havent explained anythng to him. She simply watched him leave after a while.This was going to be tough. She threw herself back on her bed. She had to take care of him and he didn't let her. She might as well enjoy this a little, since he didn't want her to take care of him.

She quickly changed and left the room. She made it to the pool and squatted in the egde. She wondered if the water was warm. She placed a finger in it and giggled. This was going to be a blast.

New Attire

Korean
                                          English
User Image

User Image
                                                            Awww FAWK i messed my post up XP

x.x; MY BAD

Outfit

Chanspicy's Waifu

Hopeless Kitten

User Image

THExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx KLEPTOMANIAC

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Speaking"

Kyuhyun wasn't sure how it happened, but he went from trying to open the door at one moment, to lying on the ground, an unrecognized girl on top of him, apologizing, but soon cutting herself off as she glanced at him, turning red as she attempted to climb off of him. But, alas something else was bound to happen. And it did. A scantily clad Lee Hyori exited the room next to his, the same one this girl came out of. She just happened to notice the scene, and with a childish pout, whined something about not having sex. Wait. Did she really think? He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Really? Here and now.. with someone he had never met before? Oh god no.

But before he could protest to her claims, she was on her hands and knees beside him, kissing his cheek. After speaking, she got back up and took the hand of the male who had followed her out of the room. He sighed softly, smacking his palm to his forehead. Just great. Now Hyori had some crazy idea in her head about him. Sitting up, he glanced at the other girl. "Stop apologizing already. It's over with already." he said, then frowned. Wait.. she had come out of his room. But why?

"What were you doing in my room?" he questioned. Was she a maid or something. Oh that would be great. Just what he needed, as soon as he were to leave this place a rumor spreading about how he spent the first day here, in the hall with one of the resort's maids. But, she wasn't dressed for working. Maybe it was just some creeper hanging out in his room, waiting to jump on him as he entered, and succeeded. Getting to his feet, he waited for an answer and dusted himself off.

outfit
User Image

User Image

. x ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ x. █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ xx █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                                                      kid SHE'S MA BABE THOSE PURE WHITEXOX FINGER TIPS, MELTED CHOCO LATTE
                                                      XOXOX ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 새하얀 그 손 끝에 x⇣ ⇣
                                                            ████ █ █ ██████████████████████████████ ███████
                                                            XOX YOU'RE WALKING INTO MY DOOR SHOW ME A LITTLE x MORE OF YOURSELF
                                                            XOXOXO ..「 좀더 널내게 보여줘
                                                              XOXOX IF YOU ARE HONEST
                                                              XOX gonna »be easy.

//////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                                                              xxoxox D o n ' t b e t o o l a t e.

Kim Kyu Ri didn't think her face could get any redder. If she had been watching, she would have thought she had literally painted her cheeks red. They were burning and she left so embarrassed. Then, to make things that much better, Lee Hyori and some other cute boy had stopped by to pay them a little visit. "W-we weren't--i-it's not like that!" She stuttered, wanting to go crawl under a rock and stay there for the rest of her life. With every word that left the stunning woman's lips, she felt worse and worse; more embarrassed and embarrassed. She didn't know what to say at that point, but when she got up to leave, the female was almost thankful.

Kyuri nodded and frowned, hanging her head. I'm really sorry oppa. She apologized once more, in her head this time. She felt really bad about it, she was sure she had embarrassed him too, and now Hyori and that other boy probably thought they were getting it on in their room. Great.

"I'm Kim Kyuri. I'm the trainee that's supposed to stay in this room, help you get over.. Whatever it is you're here for, do anything you need me to do, keep you company, anything." Kyuri explained nervously. She hoped her voice didn't portray her feelings too much. The female backed away from him into their room, giving him space to enter is he wished. "Quite the welcoming, don't you think?" She joked. The last thing she wanted was for this to get awkward between them. That was her worst nightmare. She had always pictured herself being besties with her bias'.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC ) ( KSR - Room 125 ) ( N/A )

☇☇☇xxxx「 새하얀 그 손 끝에 」saehayan geu son kkeut-e녹아버린 쵸코라떼 xx☇☇☇
                        nog-a beolin chyoko latte `⇣ ⇣ ⇣ ⇣ 좀더 널내게 보여줘
                    (don't lie) 솔직해 진다면 (gonna be easy) jomdeo neolnaege boyeojwo (don't lie)
          ━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
              단 한번도 느낄 수 없던 달콤한 하모니 xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

xxxxxxI`M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU
        xxxxxxxxIT WAS ALL LIESxxx( I DIDN`T KNOW )
        xxxxxxxNOW THAT I`VE REALIZED THAT I NEED YOU

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( i love you more , more )

xxxxxxI T W A S A L L L I E S
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx다 거짓말이야xx다 거짓말이야
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx다 거짓말이야xx다 거짓말이야

I`M SO SORRY BUT I LOVE YOU , WILL YOU LEAVE ME?
        xxxxxxAND FORGET ME SLOWLY SO I CAN BE IN PAIN
        ?

x Bang Ji Hoon watched, not knowing what else to do. There on the ground before him, lay Cho Kyuhyun and what he could only guess was another trainee. He half turned, ready to walk away--what else could he do? He certainly didn't want too.. Interrupt anything. Then Hyori spoke and he became a wall flower, standing back and looking around, pretending not to notice. He coughed loudly to stop himself from laughing when she said that if she couldn't have sex, then they couldn't either. Oh dear, she was just like him; calling it as they see it. He spoke without thinking more times, though he knew to apologize afterwards if it was stupid or rude or whatnot.

He coughed again, this time into his shoulder. He only did that, because he was smirking like an idiot, and couldn't seem to wipe it away. When Jihoon felt he was somewhat composed, he let his hands fall to his side. The raven haired male looked over at the others, getting a clear view of Hyori's butt. Oh, now that was not just an accident. "Waw, fantastic baby~" He said, his face turning a light shade of pink. At least he hadn't said Boomshakalaka or anything else from that song. It was catchy and he could find plenty of situations to fit a fir amount of the lyrics into.

Jihoon cleared his throat and shrugged, looking over his shoulder at the two before over at Hyori."No idea, I just got here too. They should have given us a tour or something." He said, stopping in front of the elevator and clicked the button for lobby. "I'm sure I can handle you. I don't know if you can handle me though, I can't handle myself and my needs and whatever else." He said with a wink.

"Aish!" Jihoon said, placing his hands on her shoulders to keep her put so he could look at her. "I'm sorry. I really shouldn't be the one to help you. Do you know what I mean?" He asked, turning his head when he heard the little ding, indicating that the elevator had arrived. He let go of her and entered the eleveator, waiting until she did as well before continuing. "I'm a man--obviously. I have needs, and urges. I can't control myself and let's face it, we both know that you and I both are sexy beasts." Jihoon said, grinning wickedly. "I just don't know If I can control myself, Is all.."

Jihoon moved away from her, slightly. "But yeah.. Sushi and swimming sounds great." He said, stepping out of the elevator once the doors opened.

OutOfCreativity : ;D

"Jihoon is speaking Korean" l "Jihoon is speaking English"

© Copyright x - - duckymon. All Rights Reserved

Beloved Explorer

User Image
User Image
x✲ To live is to dream
xxxxxxxxx✻ Dream away as its better than reality
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx✻ Is there any way i can sleep forever in this dream?

♪♬xxx
Boa thought more and more about this situation as the more as her room mate JBang talked about random things here or there, it made her realize that she only wanted to work a lot harder. But needing the simple essentials, her ipod, her cds, music in general to let loose and practice. Not wanting to lose the voice of hers that was so popular all around Korea, not wanting to lose her figure from relaxing too much, needing to stay in shape keeping up the body all of her dancing had done. Nodding with a smile as it seems this boy really wanted to help her out. But really was a workacholic that bad of a deal? Sure she had a few close calls but was this really necessary. Sighing a bit as though she was already getting antsy maybe she could convince him to do something fun to ease her nerves but keeping calm for now. Smiling her sweet famous smile that many loves “ I am glad to hear that, maybe with that being said I could get some inspiration to write a new song or two, of course with your help, we both can you know help each other” as though normally it was something the queen of pop would not normally do.

But what other options did she have? Always finding new ways and corners to get her self back on top staying there, putting her best face forward, dancing the night away as singing her voice outloud to the screaming fans, as just thinking about she swayed a bit back and forth on the edge of the bed, as her hands gripped the edge lightly. “Can’t help but to be, always got to keep watching, you never know what will happen next. By all means I would be deeply honored, I am sure you will debut in no time, you seem like someone who has a lot of drive, passion and dedication to what he does, no doubt good with singing, your voice carries well, or from what I can hear.” as showing off her few skills of her keen eye to which she always had when working with other singers, as she was student and they the mentor, a a-list celebrity growing up that early in the industry picked up on the tricks of the trade fast, perhaps hoping to show some to him, so he could get his dream to debut. ‘Maybe he did, oppa always did know what was best for me, I trust him I really do, but to be here of all places its too good to be true, you know a dream that is partially a nightmare. Or else it takes ahold of you, and take a tole on your body…” as looking down a bit and off to the side.

Brushing her brunette hair back to the side out of her face, as flipping it to the side flashing a soft smile smile but her eyes were a bit saddened as though her urge to want to dance to let her voice lose was creeping up on the kpop singer. Laughing a bit at his boosting confidence ‘’ that is the sort of confidence that is good for a star! I just umm hope…not too close you know. Some people do need their personal space, I’ll have to get used to it, as though you can just be like another bodyguard when I go out….then it shouldn’t be as bad. You know you are cute when you blush, makes me laugh but in a good way of course” not wanting him to get the wrong impression as waving her hands in front of her face, with a reassuring smile as her voice become a bit more mellow. ‘I wish him all the luck with Hyori I heard she is quite the handful though, one tough case, but I am sure if you two are brother both of you will excel. “ as letting him speak about himself as resting her hands under her chin as her elbows rested gently upon her silky bare upper legs. Eyes widening at the quickness of his movement of putting his stuff away, thinking to herself he was not kidding at all, this was going to be a lot harder than I thought. Taking deep sigh the Queen of Pop felt a bit intrigued as he seemed well different from other fans of hers.

Of course there was many and he stood out from the crowd, reminding her of one of her many songs. “ What got you into music, like what was your inspiration to want to join the entertainment business together? Seems we both have music and dancing in common, one of my favorite things to do. Another thing, being in motion as I guess you already know I am constantly traveling and always moving, its like an endless ride, I can show you the pictures of mine personal pics from the various places I been too. You are quite rare to find your whole personality, and such reminds me of myself when I was younger, there is how you say…” pausing for a moment as looking up biting her lip a bit as looking upwards and then it hit her. “A certain sparkle in your eye that you just light up a room, and there is loads to tell, so many thing left untold…I wouldn’t want them to know my whole life, I don’t think its that special , I am sure you know most of the story though…I’ll show them don’t you worry” giving a playful wink teasingly of course. “Want to get out of the room and go exploring? Swimming? Check out the many rooms here? I’ll let you chose what do you say?” standing up as quickly changing her shoes to sneakers, offering out her hand to him for him to take to head out and go exploring, might as well make use of the time they have here.

xxx x♪ ♬

We live on together and we will find some precious things ❊xxx
Sometime we will smile sometime we will cry somehow ❊ xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Don't forget believing yourself - Tomorrow's never die ❊xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

❣❣Shame On Me To Need Release❣❣

Ive Been Told Who I Should Do It With
To Keep Both My Hands Above The Bl-an-ket
When The Lights Out

User Image Hyori grinned at his BIGBANG lyrics, the more she hung out with him the more she was liking him. They bother were blunt, loved sex, and didn't give a [beep]. Her grin grew the more he spoke. She was sure he knew she liked the way he talked to her cause everything he said cause a grin from her lips with a sexy face that basically was Hyori approves. She laid her head onto his shoulder after she saw him wink at her.

She looked up at him as the elevator opened and she walked in. She knew what he meant but she wished she could play dumb. That wasn't her image she wasn't dumb and easy. She was I am fawking sexy and you want this. If you showed it she would deny you in a heart beat and if you played hard to get it was more fun for the chase of cat and mouse. She sighed hearing his words her smile now gone. "What are you going to ditch me? Drop me? Tell them you would like a different Celebrity? Or was the good in your coming out now?" she asked dissatisfied. At the end of his speech Hyori grinned. She then threw him up against the elevator an ran her hand over his chest. "Are you sure.... you want to tell staff about your urges?" she said staring into his eyes.

Hyori decided to let him go. She backed away from him and leaned against the elevator with her arms folded. She looked at him and pouted. He was hot, cute, but she needed to try. Here she was being her normal self. She kind of laughed now, "Excuse my laughter. I find it funny, this is me trying." she said. "Could you imagine me not in this resort?" she said and grinned wishing it were true. She felt like going to a bar or a club holding a beer in one hand hugging all of her friend with her free arm. Then basically walk into the dance floor for a couple of moves and bam, everyone was all over her: women, men, underaged kids, what ever you could possibly managed in a club. But she was here in the middle of dread zone. She sigh again and then the elevator opened. She exited the elevator and saw the pool. She stopped and folded her arms staring at it. It was a nice view, so huge. She didn't have a smile on her face as HyunA just came a crossed her mind. She missed her best friend and it showed.

"OOC:"

Outfit :: Part two

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
IT'S ALL ABOUT QUALITY OF LIFE ___________
AND FINDING A HAPPY BALANCE _________________

User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

User Image

He had just finished applying the sun screen to his body before setting it down on his towel. Sighing but forcing a smile, he took off his sandals and was about to jump in when he spotted the girl from his room. He seemed to grin and was about to go behind her and scare her when he saw a rather attractive woman. His eyes seemed to roam over her body before shaking his head. Of all things, he was going to be tested her with this as well? Was it not enough to be forbidding from gambling but to have a hot piece of tail in front of him as well. ‘The last thing I need is for her to get word and just be something else for her to scream at me,’ he thought with a shake of his head.

Though a small idea came to him, which made him smirk a bit. Breathing out, he slowly walked over, passing the hot girl before stopping a few feet away. He pretended to look into the pool to see how deep it was before walking behind her. Though he stopped for a second, his fingers pinching her a** which caused him to grin. When he turned around, he winked at her before beginning to walk away. But he stopped when Nicole looked at him. “What…you think all guys are prince charming’s,” he asked before laughing a little. “I may be a bit of an arse at times and a bit rude but at least I am myself and not pretending to be something I am not.” Smirking, he also winked at her and continued to walk on.

Though he stopped and knelled down behind her, resting his hands on her shoulders. “Don’t be mad pretty one, I really am a nice guy. You just need to get past this first phase to see how I really am.” Winking at her, he laughed as he pushed her into the water. Seeing her come back up quickly and stare angrily at him, he began to chuckle even more. “I was only play…take a chill pill and let loose for once.”

OOC -
User Image

User Image
                                                            When BoA mentioned his blush and said it was cute his eyes widened and his face fulled with red. He help up his fists to cover his cheeks quickly but it could possibly mistake for Aegyo since he was grinning but trying not to. She sat there complimenting him, and the more he heard it the deeper the blush. But his eyes still did twinkle. "Kamsahamnida, BoA-Chan." he said to her with a grin, then bowed formally. He was glad that he had stars in his eyes like she did. She had a certain glow to her that made her seem powerful, and more angelic in her videos. But she also had it here too standing right before him. her eyes twinkled with spirit and passion. He grinned even more. "Ah yes, what shall we do today? Are you hungry?." he asked curiously. "We could go shopping?" he suggested but then she left it up to him. He took a minute to think, "BoA, we should go explore." he suggested just to wander around. He was sure they could find something. A pool table, or a place to play cards, maybe even an arcade. He was sure this place had something they could do. "Hey, I know! How about the movies?" he asked excitedly his face lit up again with that sparkle. It always did when a smile was upon his face, which was all the time, that's what his personality was like.

Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff