Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

User Image
User Image
                                            xCREATORxxxx terra inc0gnita
                                            xGENRExxxxxx drama, slice of life
                                            xINSPIREDxxxx just tonight - the pretty reckless
                                            xLITERACYxxxx (lazy) advanced lit

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxUser Image

Hilarious Prophet

User Image
User Image

This roleplay follows six best friends. You know how it goes. Besties all throughout high school and
                                          swore they’d remain together forever and ever. For a few years into their adult lives, they managed
                                          to keep in each others lives in some way. Some went to school and some decided to get jobs but
                                          they all got together on the weekends to party and hang out whenever they had the chance. The
                                          group had always had its tensions but they always managed to keep from falling apart. That is,until
                                          one night things got a little crazy…

The group got together at Noah’s house. He was having a huge party and most of the
                                          neighborhood was in attendance as well. As the night went on things took a dark turn when Clover
                                          stepped out for air and noticed a dead body sticking out of the bushes from behind the shed.
                                          Panicked and unsure what to do, she goes back inside to gather the rest of the group – hoping someone
                                          will know what to do. When they all back out the body is gone.

"Good going. You got us."

"No, I’m serious. It was here. I wouldn't joke about something like this!"

At the exact same time, each of their cell phones receive an incoming text from a blocked number.

msg:
                                              Well, now I’m going to have to keep
                                              my eye on you. Can’t have you snitching
                                              about what you saw now can I?

How could this be possible...

Hilarious Prophet

User Image
User Image

GENERAL RULES
                                              If these particular rules happen to come as a complete shock to you, chances are you
                                              shouldn't be applying for this roleplay. That said, obviously respect the Gaia TOS. Get
                                              my account banned because you couldn't follow their rules in my roleplay and I swear
                                              I will hunt you down and it will not be pretty. Once the clothes come off, time skip that
                                              s**t. When it comes to cursing, I could give two shits if you do it because I do it myself.
                                              However, make sure every other word isn't an f-bomb because that's my game, you
                                              douchenozzle. Don't be a d**k to the other roleplayers, unless it's in character because
                                              obviously not everyone's characters are going to get along.

FREQUENCY
                                              If you aren't super pumped and excited to join this after reading the description - please
                                              don't bother. Don't join just because you're sorta interested. Chances are if you do
                                              that, you'll end up bailing and not posting. Nothing bothers me more. Seriously, if you
                                              want to be a part of this, be a part of this! Be active and post and I will probably propose
                                              to you. (: I'm not a total jerk and won't require you to post every single damned day, but
                                              try to keep up with the pace of the roleplay and make sure people aren't waiting on you
                                              too long. I get it that s**t happens offline. Just shoot me a PM and keep me in the loop
                                              if you're going to be away. If you just peace out and ignore my attempts to contact you
                                              about not posting, I'll kill off your character or replace you.

LITERACY
                                              This is a (lazy) advanced literate roleplay. I'm looking for those who can usually write at
                                              the advanced level, but are sometimes just lazy and don't want to come up with 1000+
                                              word posts. Don't get me wrong, if you can write that much of actual substance, I'd love
                                              to have you here as well! I just don't want people to stress about post length when it's
                                              really the quality that I'm looking for. I'll probably creep your posts to see what you
                                              usually write (in addition to asking for samples) to get an idea if you'll be a good fit. But
                                              I'm sure if you've gotten this far in my rules, you probably are. ♥

CHARACTERS
                                              I really couldn't care less who you use for your faceclaim because it's your writing that I'm
                                              really interested in. Go nuts. Use whoever you want as long as that person hasn't been
                                              claimed already. But when it comes to the actual character put a little thought behind
                                              your choice. Obviously the ages are early/mid-twenties. Other than that, just make sure
                                              your faceclaim matches the personality you've picked for your character. And make sure
                                              your character has depth and a backstory. Really get in their minds. No cookie-cutter bullshit
                                              goes here. If I don't like your character I just won't accept you. But if you don't half-a** it,
                                              your creation will be wonderful and I'll be dying to have you in this roleplay!

PROFILES
                                              Reserves and profiles can be found in the apps & codes thread. Fill out the
                                              reserve and post it in that thread. I'll letcha know if you're accepted or not. (Since this is
                                              such a small group I'm probably going to be picky). Once accepted you can work on the
                                              actual profile and post it in the profile thread! Please don't make me track you down to
                                              get a profile from you!

OOC/CHAT THREAD
                                              Be active in the OOC thread! Yes, I'm making this a requirement because that's where
                                              the plotting is going to go down. So yeah, go ahead and subscribe to it so you won't
                                              be missing out! Besides, I enjoy chatting with people I roleplay with. I occasionally
                                              have witty things to say, you definitely don't want to miss out on that.

Hilarious Prophet

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS

Character one has been struggling for a really long time with her mental health. In and out of hospitalization for most of her teenage years, she finally feels like she's got a better handle on things. Except there’s just one thing she just hasn't come to terms with just yet – her sexuality. Even though she's been sporadically dating character two over the years, she can’t deny her growing, confusing lust for character five.

Character two was never the best at dealing with conflict and each time character one would be hospitalized, he would feel overwhelmed and want a break from the relationship, only to return and be the world's best boyfriend upon her release. During their times apart, however, he finds himself drawn to secret affairs with whoever happens to catch his attention at the time.

Character three was always the smartest out of the group of friends. Halfway through senior year, she received a letter in the mail from Harvard University, offering her a full-ride scholarship. Her boyfriend, character four was struggling to find any school to accept him and planned on staying in town to work for a year after landing a fairly decent job. character three was unable to accept the fact she would need to be away from him and turned down the scholarship in favor of a state school so she wouldn't have to move.

Character four loved character three dearly once upon a time. They’ve always been together and have had the most solid relationship out of anyone they’ve ever known. But over the past couple years that’s been growing stale and he finds himself longing for some adventure. He was prepared to end things with character three ] after high school graduation but couldn’t bring himself to do it. After all, she’d turned down her scholarship for him. He pretends to still love her but finds it increasingly difficult to fake.

Character five never did well in relationships. Having a fling with anyone who paid her enough attention, she even briefly dated character six right after high school. However, that ended almost as quickly as it began when she found out about his excessive drug problem. She promised to keep it a secret as long as he kept his s**t together, no stranger to dabbling in illicit substances herself now and again. She’s always had a thing for character three, it’s a shame girls aren’t character three 's thing.

Character six was always the one a little “rough around the edges”. No stranger to a little danger it wasn’t surprising that he’d be the one to pick up a drug habit. More often than not, he’d have it under control. It was only occasionally that he’d develop an actual problem. It cost him his relationship with the only girl he’d ever loved (character five). It might also have brought him into contact with shady individuals who might just be the type to be behind a body in the backyard.

Hilarious Prophet

User Image
User Image

LOCATION; party @ noah's house.

Everyone is just hanging out like any regular ol' party when Clover comes back inside in a panic and rounds up the entire group to bring them outside. Everyone is a little bit confused and wonders if perhaps her mind is playing tricks with her but they all oblige. She tells them that there was a body there and she'd just seen it. No one is really sure what to believe... perhaps she's telling the truth or perhaps she's just imagining the whole thing. Before anyone else can really get a word in, everyone's phone goes off.

Your posts can start right after receiving the ominous text message. You can start off with a little bit before that if you'd like but basically around this point is where the roleplay will begin and we'll just take it from there!

Hilarious Prophet

Hilarious Prophet

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
OOC:
Song and polyvore outfit in photos.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the fun chaos of another really vamped house party, the somewhat bland member of the party had been standing by the wall, the window, talking with Clover or maybe being encouraged to dance if she wanted to. It wasn't that Robin wasn't attractive, or had no sense of style, he just didn't drink at parties outside of seltzer water or soda, so on occasion he didn't like being wild and fun. When Clover was around... When they were having problems—he tended to drink, and by drink one of everything a House party or bar had to offer within his means. He tended to be foolish, selfish, and reckless when he was tipsy, and tonight he had vowed not to touch a bottle again. Clover was out of the Hospital, and he was really happy she seemed to be doing a lot better—seemed to be really happy with him. However, for whatever reason they separated at the party, maybe he didn't want to drink, maybe he didn't want to dance again, or maybe he just went to use the restroom-all he knew was that Clover came to get the group all panicked and he hated seeing her like this. It stressed him out, made his pulse dance like bullets were being shot at his feet, and to follow her and not...find a body like she said?

It was heartbreaking, at least to Rob.
xxx She had just gotten out of the hospital, it seemed, and now this...

Good going. You got us.
xxx Someone said, but Robin's mouth was too narrowed and stone-like to even open, much less comment on this situation.

No, I'm serious. It was here. I wouldn't joke about something like this!
xxx ' Oh, Clover...Honey, you shouldn't mix alcohol with your meds!'

Genuinely worried, Rob started to walk over towards Clover to presumably wrap his arms around her or hold his grlfriend's hand to give the reassurance he felt she needed...when his phone started to go off with a bland as dust telephone 'ring ring' that sounded whenever he got a text message or e-mail. That wouldn't be weird and he may have ignored it—if it didn't seem like everyone else's phone went off at the same time. Twilight zone, much? ' Alright...that is some synchronized texting...', Rob thought before tugging out his phone, reading the message, and grimacing with so much disgust and anger that it took conscious will not to squeeze his phone.

The ********]”, Rob said, holding out his phone and trying to look at whoever's phone screen happened to be nearest to see if anyone else was getting this bullshit message. Whether he saw another screen or not, Rob shoved his phone into his pocket and forcibly tried to pull Clover into his arms protectively to hold her. ' This has to be a practical joke! What kind of a*****e plays jokes on the mentally ill?!?', Robin's throat was popped out, that one vein throbbing as he looked to everyone nearby.

Some a*****e has a real sick sense of humor--”, Rob said before looking at Clover with an expression of apology. “ I'm sorry we doubted that you saw something...but clearly someone is trying to pull some kind of practical joke.”, Could he say 'some' any more times in that angry stutter? He looked to Clover and then shoved his hands in his pockets. Bracelets jingling, though he ignored the sound.

I didn't sign up for a mystery theme party, Noah, so if one of your friends is behind this joke...”, Rob seemed to...hrm...assume. Whether it was because they were at his house right now, or he knew some...people that seemed 'off'...Rob was quick to point out other people's flaws or make assumptions. In the very least right now, when he was pissed at the idea of his mentally fragile girlfriend being messed with for the sake of a few jollies. Not after he just got her back, it seemed. Couple months felt like such little time, had it even been that long?
User Image
clover aleshite
don't call me crazy. i finally have control over myself, please just let me be.

Clover was really trying tonight. She made sure to take the right medications and even bring them so if she ended up staying longer than anticipated, she could take her meds on time. She didn't even drink or smoke! She just drank some soda but focused more on iced tea than anything with carbonation in it. Most of the party was spent with Robin, making sure he didn't hang on the wall too much like some kinda fly. She did try to hang around Alex and Dakota more, but she always found herself gravitating toward her boyfriend. Her boots made her little petite frame a little taller, but also a little more awkward when she walked, since she wasn't used to wearing boots with heels in them. She was trying so hard, she even wore a cute dress and did her make-up real nice, too! She really, really wanted to make a good impression on her friends, to make sure they understood that she was doing well.

Although, being inside for so long was making her a little anxious and therefore she had found herself venturing outside to take a breather. Seeing Alex tonight in what she was wearing was really ******** with Clover's head. She didn't know what to think or what to say. Clover knew for a fact that she didn't really harbor any romantic feelings for her close friend, but at the same time she couldn't help but look at her with some sort of desire that she thought she'd only have for her boyfriend. That was ******** up, too, and the actual reason for the girl with a mess of curls to need to get outside and breathe. What she saw out there though, was entirely ******** up, she knew she saw that dead body and that's why she ran inside to get everyone. Although when the body was gone when everyone got outside, Clover was really confused and disoriented. She swore she saw a dead body, it was as real as her own hand! She had never experienced hallucinations before, but maybe it was the new medication... but no, it was real, it had to be. Clover was good now, she hadn't been in the hospital for months, she was doing so well, she had to prove that everything was real.

And then an obnoxious robot sound emitted from her phone that was tucked away in the confines of her boot. She tried to bend down to get it, but it seemed everyone else's phone had gone off at the same time and when Robin pulled her close into a protective embrace, the small female found it was near impossible to grab at her phone. She struggled out of his grip, shooting an apologetic glance up at Rob before bending over and unzipping her boot to pull out her phone. She zipped her boot back up and stood, unlocked her phone, and found that text message. It was from a number she didn't recognize. Reading the message, a wash of relief fell over her. 'It was real! I knew it! I'm not cr--...' But then she fell back into Rob's warm grip and his words made her uneasy.

"....but clearly someone is trying to pull some kind of practical joke.”

Did Robin ever believe her? She swallowed hard and rested her head against his chest defeatedly, arms dangling at her sides. She dared not to say anymore, though, in fear that people would just think she was even crazier than before. It was like as people grew more in denial, the infamously unstable girl's words grew more invalid. Clover just hoped that at least one other person would join her side, maybe they saw a glimpse of something, a hint... anything...

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

out of character:

polyvore and theme song linked in the icons.
also, sorry my post was so short. it looked longer in the preview box.

Hilarious Prophet

User Image

Alex loved parties. Even if she were in a room filled with people she'd never met before in her life, she'd still pull a random face from the crowd to dance around with her. That seemed to be the case at Noah's latest soiree. Her best friends were around somewhere but she hadn't run into any of them for at least a half an hour. It may just have been that she wasn't paying attention. She was - after all - reasonably intoxicated before the party even began. Yeah, Alex knew how to have a good time. Taking a long swig from the opened Jack Daniel's bottle in her hand, she swayed her hips to dance along with the Arctic Monkeys song playing in the background. "Crawling back to yoooouuu. Ever thought of calling when you've had a feeewww?" At this point, she was just drunkenly yelling out the lyrics without any sort of proper tone or pitch... but Alex really didn't care. She just felt so... good right now.

It had been quite some time since she'd been able to allow herself to let loose in recent history. There always seemed to be something standing in the way of her having a good time. Sometimes it was Dakota and Nick having relationship woes and Alex would drop whatever plans she had to make sure her friend was okay. That friend being Dakota... of course, but Alex could never make a rational decision where her heart was concerned and for some reason the latest name to take up residence there happened to belong to one of her best girl friends. That was tricky, but each time her mind decided to bring it up she'd push it even farther down inside. She's not into you Alex. You don't have the right... parts. You also already know what happens when you mix up friendship and romance... She'd already gone down that road with another and that story didn't exactly have a happy ending.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of a rather distraught curly haired blonde making her way back inside of the party. Her immediate instinct was to find out what was wrong and comfort her friend, but before she had the chance to spew out drunken words of concern, Clover was tugging on her sleeve and urging that everyone go outside right now. Confused, Alex went along without argument, knowing that if her friend was this upset it couldn't be for no reason.

The next few minutes blurred itself together as time went by a little too quickly for someone who'd been drinking and smoking like Alex had that night. Something about a dead body which had now gone missing and the very eerie noise of everyone's phone making their notification sound at the exact same moment. What was this Pretty Little Liars or something? Before she could reach down and see what the message had said, someone had already beat her to it and started to speak.

"Some a*****e has a real sick sense of humor--" There were more words to Robin's sentence but Alex's curiosity had gotten the better of her. She tuned out whatever else was being said so she could focus her attention on grabbing her phone and seeing what that message had said. As soon as she finished reading the ominous words she managed to catch the last few irritation soaked words to leave Robin's mouth. " I didn't sign up for a mystery theme party, Noah, so if one of your friends is behind this joke..."

"I'm sure there's totally an explanation for all this," Alex tried her best to be the voice of reason even though she didn't truly believe her own words. The body Clover had seen could have easily been explained away as some idiot who got too drunk and passed out in the bushes. The texts... however, were a little harder to find another meaning behind. "Y'all got the same text I did... right?" she inquired before reading the one she had received out loud for everyone to hear, right after checking over her shoulder to make sure there was no one else within earshot of her words.

EXTRA
                                                                                            THEME SONG COCOA HOOVES - GLASS ANIMALS
                                                                                            I'M BAD AT POLYVORE
                                                                                            OUT OF CHARACTER yay first post! not the greatest but my first posts never are. LOL loving everyone's so far though! :3

Wolf

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxUser Image

• dakota lauren james

• Dakota was sitting on a couch in Noah's living room, legs crossed, eyes scanning the room. The party wasn’t in full swing yet when Clove disappeared out of the house, saying something in the lines of having to get some air. Dakota couldn’t blame her- she was just glad her friend was among them again. She had missed her terribly and was happy she was doing better- at least from what she had seen so far it seemed she was.

The evening was calm and not too exciting. She was drinking her first glass of wine and therefore wasn’t even tipsy yet. Her eyes stopped on Alex, who was dancing in the distance, bottle of Jack in her hand. With a glass in her hand Dakota stood up and headed in the direction of her friend; before she could get there Clove showed up. Her face was incredibly white, confused and scared. She looked so fragile Dakota just wanted to hold her and repeatedly tell her that everything would be okay. Her words didn’t make much sense, it was all confused gibberish, the loud music not helping with it. Dakota was quite sure she heard ‘body’, ‘dead’ and ‘murder’ somewhere in there though, but there was no time for questions- others were already rushing after Clove. She followed them as soon as she placed her glass on the table in the kitchen, being the last to arrive outside. Everyone looked confused and someone accused Clove of making everything up.

“No, I’m serious. It was here. I wouldn’t joke about something like this!” she said, clearly very upset. Dakota would run to her then, but Rob was already by her side. That caused her to stop on the spot and rather took another look around, checking if there maybe was a body hidden behind a bush somewhere. It was dark and she could barely see anything, but there very only a few spots around the house where the body could have been hid, but they were all too small. She was biting her lover lip hardly by then, eyes rushing all over the place. Something weird was going on and she didn’t like it. Several phones went off just then, confirming her suspicions- she could feel her iphone vibrating in her back pocket. She pulled it out, starting to read the message, while Rob already commented on it. Keep my eye on you.. It wouldn’t sound exceptionally threatening in the day light. But standing out there in the dark, with wind in the tree crowns making that annoying sound and cats meowing somewhere on the street.. The level of creepiness was doubled just by those factors. ‘Why would anyone want to keep an eye on us? Only Clove has seen the body and it’s too dark to actually identify anyone.. This is odd.’

“God, Rob, you’re an idiot,” Dakota suddenly said, walking over to Clover and pushing her boyfriend away very gently, giving him a look of disapproval. She didn’t believe the body her friend had seen was real either (or at least she hoped so), but there was no way she’d doubt in what Clove believed she had seen. Robin should have kept his opinions for himself, after all his girlfriend got her s**t together just recently. His priority should be making her feel better, but then again, that didn’t sound like Rob at all. “Come here, dear.” She pulled Clove into a hug, wrapping her hands tightly around her friend, one hand petting her puffy hair. “It’s gonna be okay. Whatever you saw- whoever you saw- we’re gonna figure it out. Alright?” She was biting her lower lip. In all honesty she was scared shitless. She was never too brave to begin with, but this.. This was just horrible and frightening. Alexandra spoke then and it gave Dakota some hope. She nodded instantly. “You’re right. She’s right. There must be a good and rational explanation.” She suddenly became incredibly warm, her hands beginning to shake. She let go of Clove slowly, not wanting to make her worry. It was adrenaline in her veins. It was a normal thing that happened whenever she got too excited or frightened.

She pushed her hands into the pockets of her shorts, looking at Nick with big and scared eyes. She didn’t want him to worry, so she quickly looked away- to Alex, who had just spoken. “I believe so, yeah,” Dakota replied, biting her lip so hard it started bleeding. She brushed it off with the back of her hand. “Mmm.. Guys, does.. Does any of you recognize the number?” There were slim chances that anyone knew the number, but she just had to ask. Anything that could help them finally getting to the bottom of this creepy s**t was appreciated. Suddenly all she wanted to do was go home and take a hot shower. She ran a hand through her hair before crossing arms on her chest, helplessly looking at the others.

ooc; outfit in the left gif. also I apologize for the very simple layout.
                                    x

A wise man once said, "Shots. Shots, shots, shots, shots."

And it was in his and his uncle's honor that Nick Kelly obliged. The night was young yet and Nick'd barely even gotten started. In the packed living room, the bass was so heavy it felt like it was pounding right out of his chest. It made all the conversations around him into just unintelligible fragments sprinkled with girly shrieks and giggles. But there was a vibe about these house parties that the Kelly boy couldn't help but savor. He could put a name to every face in the room, recite every major and minor they were working on and where they went to school. He could rattle off where they worked or ask about their new rabbit or bratty puppy. It was years since high school, but it was nights like these where it didn't seem so long ago. It was nights like these where it seemed like everything was going to work out just fine.

He'd barely slammed down his third shot of whiskey when he spotted a brunette, wine glass in hand, cross through a gap in the crowd. He craned his neck to see where she was going - whether it was out of habit or genuine curiosity, Nicholas wasn't sure. But he watched her familiar frame stiffen as a blonde rushed to her, hysterical and spitting out words as fast as she could. And without even thinking about it, he was there, inches away from the girls. One look at Clover's face told him that he was wrong; something was wrong. He bent his head as she frantically tried retell what she saw, her voice rising in her distress. In that instant, he fixed his eyes on his friend's, shining with what he could only describe as terror and the party surrounding them with its overflowing happiness couldn't be more out of place.

It was two sentences. But it was the same two sentences shining up from the oversimplified interface of his phone as well as Dakota's phone, as well as Clover's and the rest of the group. And as Robin started on Noah, Nicholas stared at the ten digits above the message. He didn't know it. It wasn't a surprise. As Kota asked if anyone knew the number, Nick selected it and hit call. Two short rings and a blaring noise preluded an operator telling Nick the number he was calling was no longer in service and to please check the number again. 'Huh.' The Kelly boy tried again and was met with the same result. "The number's out of service." He murmured more to himself as he copied into a browser. It thought for a second and showed a white pages listing that caused him to swallow hard. The first hit read, "Nicholas J. Kelly, located in…" The boy refreshed the page. His own name stubbornly shone back up at him. A third time and it was no longer Nicholas J. Kelly, but Noah Halpert. Had he refreshed it a few more times, Nicholas was sure that that every one of his friends' names would show up. "The number's hidden online too, guys." His dark eyes found Clover's. He wasn't one to run with stories, he didn't even believe his friends when they first told him that Dakota liked him before they were dating. But it was something in her solemnity and the eerie darkness that had him believing her. As if to echo his thoughts, his phone buzzed in his hand.

msg:
                    did you really think I would be so dumb?

A low whistle escaped his mouth as looked up at the group, twisting his phone to the face the others. "That murder mystery prank sounds pretty good right now."

ooc: click through his header lyrics for the song. hopefully this is okay, i just kinda wanted to move it a bit.

Beloved Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
OOC:
Song and polyvore outfit in photos.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moving his arms in a stronger 'cradle' than he had been when he noticed Clover's arms drooping in his arms, Rob had an overactive mind about this whole situation. It was too weird, too out of place, and a practical joke seemed to be the best bet so far. Though he heard Alex, his mind was on Clover and his eyes were stuck watching that pretty crop of hair on her head. At his shoulder being pushed by Dakota; however, he just held his girlfriend more tightly if he could, though if Clover tried to get out of his arms he wasn't going to force her to stay in his embrace if she didn't want to.

And how -exactly- am I an idiot Dakota? Clearly someone either laid here all dolled up to look like a corpse, or someone had a fake dummy body—or a cadaver...and just laid them here for anyone to find and dragged it away when someone found it. A sick joke from some a*****e without a sense of humor.”, Rob explained his thoughts before looking at Clover with an apologetic look.

Clover says she saw something, we all get the same text at the same time?”, Rob brought up, showing Alex the text and reading her screen, listening when she read hers aloud earlier—same text. “ Unless we are unknowingly guest stars in 'pretty little liars' this has to be a practical joke, and outside of that does anyone else have any rational explanations of what happened? Why would someone be killed at a house party?”, He rambled on and on, not having the best comforting skills or the knowledge of how to check a blocked I.D to find out who sent a text.

The number's out of service...The number's hidden online too, guys.”, Nicholas said, and it both reassured and terrified Rob—not that he let it show on his face if he could possibly help it. On the one hand, if this was a prank it seemed more likely to be...on the other, if it wasn't...he didn't want to be alone in a horror movie. Or Clover to be alone. Looking around worriedly, Rob bit down on his lip with those larger canines of his and seemed to notice something that made him really uncomfortable.

Hey Guys...where's Noah?”, Rob asked, since he had thought the other man was just behind them and...he didn't see the guy with them now. Surely Noah wouldn't throw this kind of prank, that didn't quite seem like him...but hell, they weren't the closest since...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff