Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Roleplay, Layouts, & Graphics by ❛Miss Guro Guro❜
Genre ❛Life, School-Based, Romance, & Drama❜
Literacy Level ❛Semi-Literate to Lazy Literate❜
❛A Adventure Time Based RP❜
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

•••⊰ OCC THREAD ⊱•••⊰ PROFILE THREAD ⊱•••

Bashful Vampire

P L O T

AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR LIFE WAS COMPLICATED.....
                                ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❝When you attend Johnson High School nothing is what it seems, around every corner is drama or a secret just waiting to be revealed. You have those that believe they are above the student body, your occasional weird friend, and that one rebel who is out to escape the world around them. You've managed to keep yourself out of the spotlight for this long but now that its your senior year your enemies seem to be out for your head and your school life seems to be destined to be destroyed. You know deep inside you'll do anything to prevent that from happening, you can't lose everything you worked so hard to cover up or accomplish, so in one last hurray you have to confront those secrets you kept for so long and either prevent them from being exposed or watch as you become the school's new social pariah accepting whatever my result from it. There is no way to avoid those secrets once they are out but its up to you to decide how they will effect your life ultimately.❞

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Bashful Vampire

S E T T I N G

IT TAKES PLACE HERE.....

❝Our story takes place in Salem,Oregon with our Adventure Time persona's, they are all human and have not supernatural abilities but each come with a amazing skill or talent that could be covered just by the revealing of their deeply hidden secrets. They all have the decision to try and rebury this secret or face it head on taking whatever may result from it. Each attends school but they also have personal lifes which take place out of school.❞

T H E ♥♥S C H O O L
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                This is the school, you can drive there since it has a parking lot.
                                T H E ♥♥P O O L
                                This is the school's heated indoor pool, its open 6am - 9pm but students know how to get in 24/7 thru a window behind the school.
                                T H E ♥♥C L A S S R O O M S
                                This is how the classrooms look, there are 20 students per classroom and there are 3 subjects taught in each. Homeroom teaches basics like english, science, and math. Your second class will be in a different room for extra cirricular activites like art, music, or theatre. Your last will be for advanced classes or you are free to leave for home or maybe even hang out at the pool.
                                T H E ♥♥N E I G H B O R H O O D
                                This is your neighborhood, most homes in Salem look like this but your home can vary.

Bashful Vampire

R U L E S

WE MUST ABIDE BY THESE RULES

I know this maybe the boring part,but in order to run things smoothly I have to lay down the line so this RP can function properly. First of all I am the ruler of this thread, what I say goes and if you don't like it don't join simple as that. Also lets keep things PG-13, time skip is proper if things get hot and heavy. Even though this RP is Drama based Romance is acceptable, it brings some interesting things to the table. One thing I want to make clear is if you join this RP make sure your in this for the long haul, I want this RP to live for a long while and prosper. If I accept your profile and you give me no heads up that you won't be able to post for three days then I'll simply delete your profile. I understand we all have personal and family lives but all Im asking for is a little heads up.

This is a semi-literate to lazy literate RP, that means no less than two paragraph for writers block (eight sentences long) and can go up to eight paragraphs, remember quality over quantity! I expect proper grammar and spelling is key, 'tlkin leik dis', using ** for actions, and writing than other than 3rd person will get you kicked out the RP. Also when posting make your posts fancy, if your applying for this RP I hope you know how to do that, if not shoot me a PM and I'll help make your character a layout. Please also don't leave anyone out, were all here to have fun and ignoring someones character ruins the fun for everyone. For OCC place it in (), {}, [], if this becomes a conversation please take it to the OCC thread.

For pictures I want REAL people, and when placing them in the profiles/layouts make sure the size isn't too big or small, we want to see your character but it cant be so big it takes up most of your post or so small we can barely tell what your character looks like. When sending in profiles I dont want to see any mary sues or emo emilys, life isn't perfect neither is it absolutely tragic . For the title of the reservations you PM me with the title of the character you want so I know you read these rules, if your accepted you have two days to send in the profile. DO NOT MESS WITH THE CODE. I promise any glitches in it I will fix.

Bashful Vampire

ROLES

READ CAREFULLY!
                                O U R R O L E S
                                !IMPORTANT YOUR CAN REQUEST CHARACTERS NOT LISTED GENDERBENT OR OTHERWISE
                                RESERVED PROFILES WILL ONLY BE RESERVED FOR TWO DAYS WITH NO INFO THEN I WILL SEEK SOMEONE ELSE TO FILL ROLE!

This is the first step to join this thread, fill this out then send it to me regarding how the rules state. Afterwards if accepted I will send you to the profile thread where you can fill out the profile information then resend that to me. If I approve then you may post your profile then your in!

[b]⊀ the role⊁[/b]
                                [IMGleft] icon of character 125 by 125[/IMGleft][color=c1][size=15]✚ [color=c2]███████[/color][color=white]██[/color] ❝[color=c3]FIRST [color=c2]MIDDLE[/color] LAST[/color]❞
                                [size=9][color=white]XXX[/color]「[color=c3] AGE no younger than 16 [/color]」

[color=white]XXX[/color]「[color=c3] TRAIT ▪▪[color=c2] TRAIT [/color]▪▪ TRAIT [/color]」

[color=white]XXX[/color]「[color=c3] [Fill this out with a short bio relating to character role] [/color]」

[color=white]XXX[/color]「[color=c3] USERNAME [/color]」[/size] [/size][/color]
                                *change icon to 150x150 icon of your character
                                *fill in all information and remove brackets

OPEN:

TAKEN:
                                ⊀ bonnibel bubblegum⊁
                                User Image█████████P R I S C I L L A  B E L L A  C A R A M E L O
                                XXX Eighteen

XXX T E N D E R ▪▪  D I S Q U I S I T I V E ▪▪  M O O D Y

XXX Priscilla has always been daddy's little girl. She's an adorable little lolita who loves Hello Kitty, Purple and Pink. She is always dyeing her hair and dressing in ruffled clothing and Mary-Janes. She's always got a pleasant demeanor about her regardless of how she's feeling. Now the princess is a genius, studious, loves playing in the science lab, mixing things, trying to figure out how things work. Her father is a scientist and owns a successful development company to which she is the sole heir. She is very close to Marci but keeps whatever it is is between them secret. Anything that could come up into the open could harm her career choices and her family.

XXX Eternal Saphire

⊀ Finn the Human⊁
                                User Image█████████FLYNN Theodore HAMILTON
                                XXX Sixteen

XXX Courageous ▪▪ Sincere ▪▪ Impulsive

XXX What could be said that hasn't already been said about this guy? He's one of the friendliest guys around. Usually he sticks his neck out for those who he considers his friends. Many times he puts up a front as the happy go lucky person but when he's by himself he remembers how alone he is. Course no one is perfect and if you knew him well you'd know how impulsive he can be. Sometimes he reacts without thinking. Don't tell anyone, especially his current girlfriend but he secretly had crushes on Bubblegum and Marceline. Though because they were older he figured he'd never have a shot at either of them.

XXX Ashuka

⊀ Jake the Dog⊁
                                User Image█████████J A S O N R O B E R T  H A T H E R
                                XXX Eighteen

XXX Laid-Back ▪▪ Irresponsible ▪▪  Wise

XXX Jason is one of the most down to earth and coolest cats one could ever meet. He doesn't really care for much and he'd rather just stay home and eat something greasy or sweet while playing his favorite game. He doesn't really hate anyone and gets along with everyone save for Miss Hot Head (Flame Princess) though he bites his tongue in front of her. Too bad his best buddy has been dating her and seems to think its love but Flynn thinks that about all the girls. Jason feels Sera needs to fix herself before she ends up hurting his best friend. This is the main reason he's worried about what will happen when they all leave high school. In the mean time, it just gives Jason an excuse to scram and find something better to do, like hang with his girl, Lady Raini (Hae Mi) or even one of the other lovely ladies on campus. He won't tell Flynn this but it really bothers him the he's ditched their friendship for a creeper but he won't break the bro code by doing anything to break them apart. As a matter of fact he's done more to get them together and keep them that way more than anyone. Is Jason the best friend a guy could have? Darn right he is!

XXX Sailor Silver Star

⊀ lady rainicorn ⊁
                                User Image█████████HAE MI KWON
                                XXX seventeen

XXX LOYAL ▪▪ COMPLIANT ▪▪ OBSERVANT

XXX She's also known as the tall girl from Korea. Hae Mi is a classical music enthusiast and has a strong passion towards the viola. She has great respect for Bonnie and will do anything in her power to make her comfortable. Although she's protective over her, her romantic relationship with Jake takes equal priority. In general, she's gullible to the people she trusts even though she has a good sense of right and wrong. Recently, there were talks about her being pregnant, but Hae Mi was quick to avoid the subject.

XXX puppy jjong

⊀ ice king ⊁
                                User Image█████████SIMON RUDYARD PETRIKOV
                                XXX seventeen

XXX anti-social▪▪ apathetic▪▪ unstable

XXX simon hasn't earned the name 'ice king' for nothing. with a pair of frostily clear blue eyes that seem permanently fixed in the position of staring daggers at the throats of those around him, he's well known for his pride and arrogance. he walks with all the regality of a king, because as far as he is concerned, he should be treated as such. he has a burning hatred of Flynn and Jake, one that drives him to pick fights with them whenever possible. his obsession with Bonnie is no secret--he's often reduced to a ridiculous stuttering clumsy mess when she catches him off guard. it's easy to pretend to be a ladies man, but actually getting the girl? lot harder than it looks.

XXX cornichons

⊀Flame Princess⊁
                                User Image█████████Sera Peyton Gold
                                XXX Sixteen

XXX Bi-Polar ▪▪ Playful ▪▪ Firey

XXX She's a firey ball of love and hate. She has a bi-polar disorder which makes her quite the unstable girlfriend for Flynn, but he seems to be able to handle her. She has a rich daddy who doesn't trust her and is constantly trying to put her in a mental facility due to her uncontrollable mood swings.

XXX TheVillainessWildcard

⊀ marceline the vampire queen⊁
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.█████████MARCELINE HANNAH LANGSTON
                                XXX SEVENTEEN

XXX ADVENTUROUS ▪▪ WILD ▪▪ PASSIONATE

XXX Shes a laid back outcast with daddy issues, she has a secret social life but it isn't at school. She hangs with a older crowd who constantly follow her band, she has a secret crush on Finn but also once had a secret lesbian relationship with the school's 'princess' whom she nicknamed bubblegum due to the perfume she wore. These secrets are coming out and she has no idea how to handle them all.

XXX MISS GURO GURO

⊀ Marshall Lee The Vampire King⊁
                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.█████████MARSHALL LEE LANGSTON
                                XXX AGE 18

XXX INTELLIGENT ▪▪ WAYWARD ▪▪ GUARDED

XXX He's morally ambiguous and a bit loose with people, but he knows how to have a good time. When it seems like family issues are this year's new fad he says he got his before they were cool. Basically disowned by his dad and alone among the throngs of students at school, he's looking for that one thing that is always out of his reach

XXX ThatWeirdPanda

⊀Bimo⊁
                                User Image█████████MELODY ANNE BEEMORE
                                XXX SEVENTEEN

XXX LOYAL ▪▪ TRUSTING ▪▪ HELPFUL

XXXMelody is a girl who always has an electronic device on her. Her parents are not around a lot, but somehow people know that they are rich. How in the world would Melody be able to afford all of the electronics that she owns. She is also a bit into the DJing scene, and likes to be able to sit around and work on her laptop. She is really into music as well. Finn is one of her good friends, in fact, she is a friend to almost everyone, always there to help people.

XXX FRAGILE GOODBYES

⊀ fionna the human⊁
                                User Image✚ █████████FIONNA ARIEL MERTENS
                                XXX Sixteen

XXX RAMBUNCTIOUS ▪▪ CHILDISH ▪▪ HEROIC

XXX [A sweet, spunky tomboy who is always on the side of justice. She has an unwavering heroic attitude and a shining air of positivism about her. She was raised in almost an entirely male dominated home, making her rather unfeminine, especially in comparison to her sister, Cake. She has a deep love for all things adventure and sword related.

XXX skully pettibone

⊀ lumpy space princess ⊁
                                User Image█████████ LEANNA SOPHIA PELHAM
                                XXX sixteen

XXX loud ▪▪  apathetic ▪▪  short-tempered

XXX Your stereotypical bratty, attention-seeking, and ignorant teenager. Her parents are very successful, though she takes advantage of this, which resulted in a strained relationship between them: where she shows no respect towards them and spends their money as if it grew on trees. Not to mention she brings home a different boy every other week. Even though her parents wouldn't think of kicking her out, she runs away from home almost every month, sleeping over at a friend's or even on her own (with the help of her parents payments, of course).

XXX cheapjokes n such

Bashful Vampire

R E S E R V E D

INSERT SOMETHING CREATIVE HERE

Nothing here yet

Bashful Vampire

R E S E R V E D

INSERT SOMETHING CREATIVE HERE

Nothing here yet

Bashful Vampire

OPEN

WHAT TIME IS IT?

As of right now the students are awaiting til the bell rings signaling it is the last class of the day, this hour is for clubs or extra curricular activities.

Bashful Vampire

M A R C E L I N Exxxxxx L A N G S T O N
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

BUT xxxxxxxxxxxxxEVEN xxxxxxxxxxxxxTHENxxxxxxxxxxxxx I xxxxxxxxxxxxxSTILL xxxxxxxxxxxxxLOVE xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOUxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀up all the way up WHY DO THEY ALL SAY, "IT'S WRONG TO LOVE?" x
xx: I WILL BIND YOU AND HIDE ! YOU SO NO ONE TOUCHES YOU.
xxIS IT ALRIGHT TO THINK THAT THIS IS FATE ?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIS IT GONE? OH, IT'S GONE. THIS ONE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBELOVED WORLD. ♥

Marceline sighed tapping her desk keeping her eye on the clock while also writing the answers to the questions her teacher had assigned to the classroom from their Math books onto her paper. The answers were seemingly easy but Marci had her mind off on something else, her band to be precise, only because last night they seemed to party pretty hard and this morning she woke up in someone's house with them. She was unsure whose house it was but she could remember the drinking she had done all night long, she wasn't even sure what time she passed out on the couch in the front room but she did, the only thing that woke her up was the ten calls from her Dad asking where she was and that school started in a hour. Marceline rushed herself out of there just in time to be able to drive to school and get there on time, she wasn't upset for what happened last night but she did feel her band mates were getting a little too out of hand on the booze. Although it could've been worse, sometimes they were drugged up also, but she was lucky today that all she got away with from last night was a nasty hangover that lasted til after 2nd hour science.

▬▬

Most of her days at school were like this always her arriving to school after some wild partying in celebration of her sold out gigs. Honestly they usually spent a third of the money on alcohol and drugs even though she didn't use any as actively as her band mates. Whatever made them happy seemed to always come up so she was usually out at some fans house partying while the band members hooked up with. The majority of them were males so sex was their main goal at parties but Marceline didn't join in on that part of their fun. Her band consisted of male vocals her brother Marshall Lee, one bassist, Greg, one guitarist besides her, Jeremy, and a drummer Hailey. They had been her friends since her previous relationship with her ex Ash.

They were a older crowd but if you looked into her personal life you could see all the people she ran with were older than her but they treated her with respect. If they didn't she'd show them where they could stick it just as she did Ash. He was the main reason her band was even started but he was always such a a** to her and her brother acting as if he ran the whole show since he was the male vocal singer at the time. Like she needed him to be successful, yeah right. The last thing that drew her to kick him out of her life was the fact he stole the pendent her mother gave her as a child and pawned it for a new guitar, Marceline was so angry she thought she was going to kill him. She hadn't told Marshall what he did but simply told him she finally was fed up with Ash's s**t and drama he always brought to the table.

Marceline had a few friends she had made on her own however, most of them were her classmates now seeing as how they grew up either thru middle school or elementary school together, but some she had just recently met. She had been nice to mostly everyone who showed her some kindness back, she wasn't one to blow someone off for no reason, but she didn't hang out as much with them as she would like thanks to her band practice. Finn and Jake sometimes tagged along for those trips and helped her write new material for the band, they were pretty cool kids to hang with as far as she was concerned, most likely the most trustworthy also in case she go herself in trouble.

▬▬

Outside her mind the bell ringed causing her to flinch just for a moment, her headache from the hangover seemed to still be there, and in relief she picked up her books carrying them in her hands. She was the first to be out of the class and to her locker trying to decide if she wanted to even go her next hour class. It was Art but if the headache she had persisted she more likely wanted to find a nice quite place to skip the class til it was gone.

IS IT ALRIGHT FOR ME TO LOVE YOU?

♚: location ) at her lockerxxxxx ♚: feeling ) like crapxxx ♚: company ) herselfxxxxx

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
███████████████████ ████████████████████████████ █████

___I know light is your MOTHER But d a r k n e s s I fear
Sits inside of you silently____Just waiting to crawl
_________It's way back to the surface
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ Like an infected scar
__I fear balance is over__________The balance is gone
Please somebody save us⇘⇘
__________P L E A S E__S O M E B O D Y__C O M E__________P L E A S E__S O M E B O D Y__C O M E__________P L E A S E__S O M E B O D Y__C O M E
User Image
OH CATASTROPHE

≡≡≡【Leave me to fade out the light】≡≡≡

And uncage the nightoh catastrophe

Music was playing in Sera's head. It was just something she'd learned could calm herself down, and it worked. Music was almost an instant calmer for the girl, and it worked like magic when she needed it to. The music was part of the reason she had actually been able to calm herself more and more recently, the other half was Flynn. He was funny and enjoyable. He solved problems so easily, it was amazing. Sure, the boy didn't get all A's, but he was smart in other ways. It took only a few minutes but she had completely lost the need to worry about Flynn and his lack of texting. "What class did he have? Math, I think... Oh where is he?" She muttered, playing with her phone in her hands. The music started playing in her head again, and Sera began to tap her foot to the music quietly.

Of all the things she could have been doing, homework for example, Sera decided to play a game on her phone while she waited. It was one of those stupid, mind numbing ones. Sometimes it calmed her down, other times the games simply frustrated her. She had already broken three phones due to the games, now she had a special case on it. Unbreakable, or so it was said. Sera knew that given time it too would crack due to her anger. The song kept repeating itself in her mind, though, allowing the device to continue living. She couldn't remember the name of the song, but it was pretty. Violin and piano, which a singer with the softest voice she'd ever heard. Quiet music, classical. She preferred it when she was angry, though almost any music worked. Soon she was humming along while she played, even starting to smile softly. Sometimes it amazed even Sera how, over the course of just a couple minutes, she could turn her mood from worried and angry to happy and content.

It was only a moment or so later that the girl slid her phone back into her bag and stood up. "I'm sure he'll be here soon enough, time to fix this..." Sera murmured to herself. With her heels back on and her hair properly arranged finally, she went back to waiting. Her patience, what little of it she had, was soon rewarded as she heard Flynn's voice nearby. He seemed to be on the phone with someone, was he talking about her? Sera wrapped her arms around her boyfriends neck, grinning at him as she hugged him. "I did! I missed you a lot Flynn... I was worried, you hadn't texted me." She said, pulling back so he could see her slight pout. She had worried, and she was sure he would tell her why he had worried her so. Maybe he had gotten it taken? No, he'd just had it. Odd.

Whatever it was, Flynn's typical cheery attitude had perked Sera up even more. She stepped back from the boy and spun around a few times, trying to show off her dress. "Do you like it? I dressed up, I wanted to surprise you." She said, smiling. Marceline was visible down the hall, Sera could see her over Flynn's shoulder. He had come from that way... Hadn't he? 'Maybe he was...' A few unseemly ideas involving her boyfriend and the upper classman slipped their way into her mind, but she shook them away as quickly as she could. 'No, Flynn likes me, and I like him. He wouldn't go after an older girl. Stop thinking crazy thoughts.' She chided herself silently. Sera focused back on Flynn once more, a small smile on her face. "So, what do you want to do?" Her voice was slightly playful, being as Flynn always had an idea of something fun to do. Maybe it was the child in him that kept it going, but he always had great ideas. She loved him for it.

User Image
Where Am I? By her locker
Who Are You? Flynn of course!
Behind The Scenes! Outfit!.

xxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxx

i _g o t _a _b u l l e t p r o o f _h e a r t
                                  ★ YOU GOTTA HOLLOW-POINT SMILE
                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄• • • • • •xxLOCATION Hallway xxxxCOMPANY Marceline -> Sera xxxxOUTFIT in bar abovexx• • • • • •

Boy was Flynn dying to get out of class. 'Gah. Stupid test. Why couldn't this be a verbal exam? Man this stinks.' Various thoughts rattled through his head followed by a satisfied groan. Judging from the other students in the classroom they were all feeling quite similar. Flynn typically could handle most situations provided they were physical but sometimes mental challenges were too great. Mathematical ones especially. Rubbing his temple in a circular motion the teenager attempted to write down what he perceived to be the answer. Though to be honest he was just guessing now. Eying the black square clock that hung on the wall just above the chalk board, Flynn began tapping his foot. Only a few more minutes until they were released from the prison.

'Wonder what everyone has planned for today. Man wish my phone didn't get taken. I could be messaging Sera right now.' Usually the blonde male found himself sneaking in a few (several) text messages to his girlfriend. Not tonight. Specifically the teacher requested all phones be placed on his desk. Probably to avoid cheating since some people have been doing such things. 'Totally bummed. I could be chatting up Sera. Come on clock hurry up!' As if attempting to cast a spell on the metal face hands Flynn balled his fist up and lightly tapped them against the table. Though he wasn't entirely sure if it was working or not his eyes followed the seconds hand as it rotated its way around.

Lo and behold the bell finally rung, announcing his freedom. Flynn shot up like a rocket. Instantly grabbing his rather small green backpack which barely fit most of his school work, as well as the test, Flynn quickly made his way to the front of the class. "Done!" Shouting it rather loud but proudly. There was no reason for him to stay now. Watching as the teacher eyed the paper Flynn drummed his fingers against his side. Giving a rather audible sigh the teacher opened the desk drawer and pulled out a small basket full of cell phones. Easily Flynn found his and snatched it up with haste. "Thanks. See you tomorrow" cheerfully the teen spoke as he headed out the door. Into the hallway Flynn went.

Making a quick dash down the hall in a gleeful fit Flynn rounded the corner nearly avoiding some of the students who were loitering around their lockers. It wasn't till he saw a familiar figure that he stopped. "Hey Marci!" Thrusting his right arm into the air he waved in a childish manner. She was one of the cool older students. Flynn really enjoyed her company, more than he should on some occasions. "Got any plans for later? I wanted to ask you a question but-" As Flynn spoke he gave her a big smile. It was then it occurred to him he had to go find Sera. Top priority at the moment. "Send me a message letting me know Marci. I have to go find Sera." Saluting her momentarily the teenager turned on his toes before making his way down the hall. 'Hopefully we'll get to do something.'

Within a matter of a couple minutes Flynn found his way down the hall where he and Sera's lockers were. Although students were pouring out he could easily make out his lovely lady. There she was sitting beside her locker. Which conveniently enough was only a few steps from his. Surprisingly enough her clothing was different than what she usually wore. Although he wondered why he figured she just wanted to try a different look. Sneakily Flynn approached her. With his phone in hand he brought it to his face and pretended to talk. "Mmhm. Sure thing but first I have to find the most wonderful girl in school. Hold on I think I found her." Standing beside her Flynn took the phone from his face and slid it into his pocket. "Missed me?"

OOC: Special thanks to Miss Guro Guro for the post layout~!

FLYNN THEODORE HAMILTON ________________
                      " _got _a _photograph _dream _on _the getaway _mile" ____
                      xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xxxxxx
                        User ImageUser Image
                                                              The room smelled like marshmallow perfume and heavy cologne, Hae Mi noted with slight annoyance, instead of focusing on the importance of a war that happened too far back to require her attention. No, she didn't want to hear about whatever battle that happened or whenever it was fought, and most definitely no, she didn't want to memorize long English names that made less and less sense as the class progressed. Her neat lined notebook was laid out in front of her, but the page reflected her mind: blank white, a clean slate. She did, however, try her hardest to maintain a focused exterior that was the definition of proper. Why yes, this topic is so interesting, and I'm very attentive, and I'm taking good notes, and I'm a great student. The teacher can't call on her now, not in this class. Math, science, sociology whatever, but never history. It's her weak point and she feels so vulnerable just watching her teacher's eyes shuffle as if he was preying on those who were drooling on their desk to lash out on. The bell took it's time before it rang, immediately shaking her out of her reverie. Her eyes fell on her page again, still blank, even though she wished it would magically fill up with wonderful concise notes. Well, that's what the textbook's for anyways. Another hour added to her workload. Oh joy.

As usual, she was one of the first five the leave the classroom. It was one of the perks of sitting right beside the door. Of course, the rush of students were already outside, but HaeMi was used to weaving through the crowd after a few years. She was excited today, having a music council meeting after school to plan for an upcoming concert. They'd gone over the program already, and are not organizing transitions, decor and stage crew responsibilities. Dodging a rolling basketball, she swept herself into a calmer hallway. It was the long way there but she always dropped by Bonnie's classroom to say hi, even if it was briefly. Lately, she looked rather down and sometimes even refused to let HaeMi know what's up. It worried HaeMi to no end, seeing her trying to avoid conversations, but she tried to respect her privacy.

Her eyes landed on a wisp of pink hair and HaeMi automatically knew who it belonged to. Her eyes brightened.

"Gongju (princess), good afternoon." She greeted her, her voice picking up a little in volume to make sure she was heard above the crowd of junior level students. "How's your day?" She asked, good-natured. It was kind of a habit now, stopping by Bonnie's classroom and asking the same questions. This time though, her eyes picked up stark pale skin against dark circles, small evidences that Bonnie wasn't feeling that well. "G-gongju (princess)?" She asked, her stressed voice starting to show. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" She put a hand on her arm, as a sign of reassurance. "Let's go to the nurses office, okay? Just to get some rest before last hour." She insisted but was hesitant at the thought of Bonnie refusing, but HaeMi tried to convince her that there wasn't a reason not to take just one hour off.

User Image

ooc: how do you even code that beauty. Q AQ
                                                              i tried my best and it came out ugly, so i need to build up more confidence before i try again.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image
███████████████████ ████████████████████████████ █████

___I know light is your MOTHER But d a r k n e s s I fear
Sits inside of you silently____Just waiting to crawl
_________It's way back to the surface
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦ Like an infected scar
__I fear balance is over__________The balance is gone
Please somebody save us⇘⇘
__________P L E A S E__S O M E B O D Y__C O M E__________P L E A S E__S O M E B O D Y__C O M E__________P L E A S E__S O M E B O D Y__C O M E
User Image
OH CATASTROPHE

≡≡≡【Leave me to fade out the light】≡≡≡

And uncage the nightoh catastrophe

Music was playing in Sera's head. It was just something she'd learned could calm herself down, and it worked. Music was almost an instant calmer for the girl, and it worked like magic when she needed it to. The music was part of the reason she had actually been able to calm herself more and more recently, the other half was Flynn. He was funny and enjoyable. He solved problems so easily, it was amazing. Sure, the boy didn't get all A's, but he was smart in other ways. It took only a few minutes but she had completely lost the need to worry about Flynn and his lack of texting. "What class did he have? Math, I think... Oh where is he?" She muttered, playing with her phone in her hands. The music started playing in her head again, and Sera began to tap her foot to the music quietly.

Of all the things she could have been doing, homework for example, Sera decided to play a game on her phone while she waited. It was one of those stupid, mind numbing ones. Sometimes it calmed her down, other times the games simply frustrated her. She had already broken three phones due to the games, now she had a special case on it. Unbreakable, or so it was said. Sera knew that given time it too would crack due to her anger. The song kept repeating itself in her mind, though, allowing the device to continue living. She couldn't remember the name of the song, but it was pretty. Violin and piano, which a singer with the softest voice she'd ever heard. Quiet music, classical. She preferred it when she was angry, though almost any music worked. Soon she was humming along while she played, even starting to smile softly. Sometimes it amazed even Sera how, over the course of just a couple minutes, she could turn her mood from worried and angry to happy and content.

It was only a moment or so later that the girl slid her phone back into her bag and stood up. "I'm sure he'll be here soon enough, time to fix this..." Sera murmured to herself. With her heels back on and her hair properly arranged finally, she went back to waiting. Her patience, what little of it she had, was soon rewarded as she heard Flynn's voice nearby. He seemed to be on the phone with someone, was he talking about her? Sera wrapped her arms around her boyfriends neck, grinning at him as she hugged him. "I did! I missed you a lot Flynn... I was worried, you hadn't texted me." She said, pulling back so he could see her slight pout. She had worried, and she was sure he would tell her why he had worried her so. Maybe he had gotten it taken? No, he'd just had it. Odd.

Whatever it was, Flynn's typical cheery attitude had perked Sera up even more. She stepped back from the boy and spun around a few times, trying to show off her dress. "Do you like it? I dressed up, I wanted to surprise you." She said, smiling. Marceline was visible down the hall, Sera could see her over Flynn's shoulder. He had come from that way... Hadn't he? 'Maybe he was...' A few unseemly ideas involving her boyfriend and the upper classman slipped their way into her mind, but she shook them away as quickly as she could. 'No, Flynn likes me, and I like him. He wouldn't go after an older girl. Stop thinking crazy thoughts.' She chided herself silently. Sera focused back on Flynn once more, a small smile on her face. "So, what do you want to do?" Her voice was slightly playful, being as Flynn always had an idea of something fun to do. Maybe it was the child in him that kept it going, but he always had great ideas. She loved him for it.

User Image
Where Am I? By her locker
Who Are You? Flynn of course!
Behind The Scenes! Outfit! I hate that damned edit button....

xxxxxx ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxxxxxx

i _g o t _a _b u l l e t p r o o f _h e a r t
                                  ★ YOU GOTTA HOLLOW-POINT SMILE
                                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄• • • • • •xxLOCATION Hallway xxxxCOMPANY Marceline -> Sera xxxxOUTFIT in bar abovexx• • • • • •

Greeted by his fiery girlfriend, Flynn couldn't help but smile. Regardless of how many people seen her he knew the truth. She was a cute as a button and completely harmless on most occasions. Although there had been moments that she flipped out on him over a misunderstanding. Usually they could clear it up within a few moments but other times Flynn was forced to work the charm. You might wonder what charm. Obviously his very apologetic one. Clearly. Giving a second look at the articles of clothing she wore Flynn felt a little under dressed. "You look even more like a princess"
                                                      he cooed sweetly. When her arms wove themselves around his neck Flynn felt his face heat up like a boiling pot. Blushing always came easily to the teenager when Sera was around. She felt abnormally warm as usual, which of course proved to be a good thing on cold days.

"Sorry" purposely elongating the word to emphasize how important his apology was. "There was a test and the teacher took all of our phones." Remembering the quiz caused Flynn shudder a little. No doubt his score would be terrible. Regardless the presence of his girlfriend reassured him nothing could ruin his day. Tilting his head slightly he noticed something very odd. "Did you get taller or am I getting shorter?" Believe or not Flynn didn't realize that she was wearing heels. Naturally assuming she grew he attempted to try and measure them both visually. Course if he would've just glanced downwards he would've known.

As Sera pulled away Flynn instinctively linked his right arm with her left. "But you really do look lovely. Honest!" The blonde made sure that she was aware of how physically attractive she was. His principal was that people were beautiful inside and out. Sera was living proof of that though she sometimes thought negatively about herself. That's where he came in. Always willing to make sure she knew how special she was. "Maybe I should let you dress me up tomorrow hah" Flynn slid out followed by a laugh. Once his laughter subsided his eyes caught a glimpse of Sera staring off past him. Curious as to where she was looking he shifted his gaze in that direction. Wait wasn't that the direction he came from? Down the hall he could see Marceline, barely. Eventually Flynn gave up on attempting to find out what she had been staring at. There wasn't anything down there remotely interesting unless she was looking at Marceline.

If there was one thing Flynn knew about the bright colored girl it was that she had a tendency to wear her emotions on her sleeve. So to speak. If she held something against someone he'd be able to see it. That didn't seem like the case for her and Marceline. Dropping the mental debate in his head Flynn shrugged. "Well I was thinking about finding a new club to join. I sort of gave up on band." Only reason he attended the meetings for the club was to try and learn a new instrument. Ultimately trying to impress Marceline. Heck he even tried asking Melody to teach him anything relating to music but that didn't work out so well. This reminded him that he hadn't seen the expert gamer all day.

OOC: Aww it happens to every blue moon to everyone. Least it happened to me x__x;

FLYNN THEODORE HAMILTON ________________
                      " _got _a _photograph _dream _on _the getaway _mile" ____
                      xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxx
                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ xxxxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items