-1 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
Somebody give me a sign
That everything is going as planned,
And then everything falls away
Into the darkness of this shallow place.

Scarlett was roaming around the house, going through the floors, and she was clearly bored. It had been seven years since the last family lived here! It was getting really boring, and none of the other ghosts were out to play. What was she to do? It was then she heard a car door. "Score! Another family!" she said, as she rushed to the window to see a car with young people walked out. Though, there was something she hadn't seen before. It was a chair, but with wheels? She had heard stories from Liara saying that an elderly woman who lived here had one, but she had never seen one before. It was magnificent!

She fell through the floor and made herself invisible, just to look at the first girl who had come in. She had ginger hair, and bright blue eyes, and Scarlett was kind of envious that the girl even had eyes. But she focused on the girl, and when she noticed the chair thing fall, she couldn't help but giggle. And the girl probably heard her giggle, but Scarlett quickly covered her mouth before she said something. Oh, but she couldn't help herself from scaring the girl. She fell through the floor under her, went just before the girls head was, made herself visible, and popped her head right in front of the girls face, and said a simple "Boo!" Scarlett then reached for her glasses, but thought, 'No, it's day time, it won't be as scary..' then just floated away from the girl with a wicked smile, "Keep your eyes open, you never know when I'll be back", and went down to the kitchen..

The detail is striking,
The rooms cold and frightening
You'll kick and you'll scream,
You'll try everything to survive,
But you should know your fate by now.
User Image

█ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █ ███ ██ █ ██ █ ███ █ ███ █ ██ █ ███ █ ██

м ε σy

Jσηεร

✄ ✖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ Oldest Daughter ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

XXXXXHearing a giggle, Melody half expected to see a sibling of hers. “Why you little-“ She started a teasing sentence, but paused as she realized it wasn’t Marcy, Jasper, or even Ben. No, in front of her was the head of a red head, in ever definition of the color red. This girl appeared to be younger, maybe Alex’s age, but it not quiet young enough to be her age. This girl was pretty, with sunglasses hiding her eyes, oddly they were to dark to see through, not even a little over her eyes were visible, but oddly, some over her cheeks on each side appeared to be more noticeable underneath. At first it wasn’t quite discernible, but something gave Melody the impression that this girl was…off. Slowly the young girl grasped what made this apparition so different, so chilling. The process of realization finally caught up with Mel, as she realized this woman was eye level with her, but the other female was not lying down. Instead she was only partially in the room, from her shoulders up. Melody screamed, wailing with everything in her. Fear couldn’t describe the hurt in her from how fast her heart was beating inside her chest. What was she? Was she a gh- no of course not, but how could you explain how she was see threw. Tears rolled down her face.

User ImageXUser ImageXUser ImageXUser Image

{{occ:sorry for it being short}}

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Home, home, they were home! The new house was a brand new adventure for imaginative Benjamin and delight was obvious on his face as he peered out of the window at the big, big house that loomed up in front of them. The slightly creepy aura didn't really affect the child. His mind was too full of childish innocence and naivety to bother with the fact that there seemed to be something rather... off about this house.

"My woom! (My room!)" he shouted gleefully as his clumsy fingers fiddled with the straps that held him in his carseat. Finally, the toddler managed to wriggle his way loose of the seat and pushed open the back door of the car, grinning as he took in the sight of the house. His big sister was already in her rolly-chair thingy (a "wheelchair" his Mama called it) and making her way up the steps. A bit too small to get much more than his teddy bear, the red-haired boy made a dash for the stairs himself, trying to catch up with his sister.

By the time he got to her, however, she had fallen over and was crying! Concern spread over the little boy's face and he hoped one of his siblings or his mother would come help Melody up. He was too small for that as well. "You got an owwie?" Benji asked his sister as he leaned over her. "It's okay, Me'wody. Want my teddy?" He held it out to her. Taylor the Teddy Bear always made him better; he just knew it would make his sister feel better, too.

( ooc | Sorry for the horrid layout! It's late and I need to be off to bed! Goodnight! )
Marcy Iris Jones ☾
The Middle Sister , The Weirdo , The Quiet One

User Image
Clouded blue eyes stared up at the large Victorian house, moving slowly over every detail. Marcy stood completely still, looking at this decrepit new home, a small smile spreading over her lips, deciding she liked it here. Music played from her headphones as she thought about all the people who lived here before, wondering how they’d lived their lives and if any of them had left traces of who they were behind. The world moved around her, her family and the movers in nearly constant motion, but she barely noticed. This house was a place of memories, of misplaced objects and lives past; it was peaceful and strange and full of quiet energy, almost like cemeteries. Marcy felt like perhaps she could fit here, better than she had where the Jones family had lived previously.

Moving closer to the house she stepped up onto the porch, looking around at the peeling paint and broken floor boards. Looking back she saw that she wouldn't be missed if she wandered a bit, so she moved to the side of the house. Reaching out a hand Marcy ran her fingers along the outside walls of the house, feeling the curls of chipping paint and the rough wood underneath. Cautiously, she started walking even further along the porch, wanting to see what the back was like. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts and the music she was listening to take over her world, moving slowly so she could feel every floorboard she stepped on and every peel of paint as her fingers ran over the walls. She imagined it felt like the house was alive.

A scream interrupted her brief reprieve from reality, tearing her out of her head, and it was only a second before she realized that it was coming from inside the house. Turning off her music Marcy hurried back around to the front and went inside, both curious and concerned. Upon entering the house she found Melody on the ground crying, with Ben nearby trying to cheer her up. She walked over to them both and reached down to help her older sister back into her chair, still worried about the crying. Melody had fallen out of her chair before, and she’d never screamed or cried because of it. She wiped away her sister’s tears, hoping to help calm her a bit. “What happened?” Her voice came out quietly as she took a seat on the floor in front of Melody, waiting patiently for an answer.

Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

м ε σy

Jσηεร

XXXXXMelody looked up, as her ginger-haired little brother stared back at her with concern. She looked at him, trying to crack the best smile managable with her current situation. "It's okay, what if you need Taylor. Im fine, really, I got scared when I fell." When her sister arrived, Melody was relieved. Marcy was a good kid, quiet, and a bit of an odd ball, but she had a special kind of love for her littler sister. Mom was a good woman, but being a teenager, Melo definitely was unable to confiede in her full, so sometimes Mel confieded in Marcy, the other female closets in age. Marcy was a good listener also, so it help. She truested her little sister, but she couldn't tell her this, no, Marcy would even think she was insane, or would she?

XXXXX"I saw... It was.. S-s-somebody was-" Tearing up, Melody cut off all the sentences she had started. Wrapping her arms around Marcy, she whispered in her ear. "Be careful. It doesn't make sense, but trust me." Her cheeks were rosey red with frustration. "Neat place, huh?" She quickly changed the subject thinking about the weird personalities mom had raised. Each one of her siblings was a distinct person. They liked certain things, and weren't people to be infleunced be 'the crowd'. Sure they were all considered outcasts, all though, like Mel, some were outcasts in a popular kind of way, but they were raised right.

Dapper Glitch

User Image
Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach

There's someone reaching back for me

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxMaple Colette Jonesxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx Maple Colette Jonesxxxxxxx

As the Jones family drove to their new home, the youngest daughter found herself too preoccupied to care what was going on. She was looking out the window, seeing the new views from the side of the road. She wasn’t napping, busy with toys, listening to the radio, or anything of the like. Instead, Maple Colette Jones, with a pencil and piece of paper in hand, tried to create a new sketch against the back seat window. There was a new monster in her dreams the night before, one that may pass to a common person as a zombie animal, and the young girl had to draw it before she forgot its appearance. She had to warn the others somehow, just in case this creature appears within her kingdom.
The car’s tire hit a pothole, causing Maple to create a shaky line. She groaned a little as she hurried to erase it as if the simple task would cause her to forget the image in her mind. Maple wished she had her sketchbooks, and not some piece of lined paper her mother gave her before they left. Of course all of her notebooks and sketchbooks were packed away and her mother refused to unpack to find one before they left for the new house. ”You should have kept one out,” her mother said, even though Maple was not the one packing her room. With her siblings all sharing a small living space, they had no idea most of the time whether or not the things they picked up was truly theirs. Nothing made Maple angrier than when her brothers took her sketchbooks and started drawing their own stupid pictures inside. Her notebooks are royal property after all!
As Maple touched up the creature’s half-bitten wings, the vehicle pulled into their new driveway. This still did not distract Maple from her task at hand. There were only the legs and tail to finish, and Maple did not leave the car until she did so. She even wrote out the words “beware” over the image, planning on pinning it onto her new bedroom wall. As Maple jumped out of the car, she held her drawing up in admiration. One thing was for certain; even if it was a messy drawing on scrap paper, it was perfect enough to be the first picture on her wall. Maple skipped inside, eager to find her new bedroom. The second she entered the house she froze. She was uncertain what was going on, but seeing any of her older siblings crying wasn't a good sign. "Are... um... y-... you okay...?" she asked nervously, slowly inching her way closer to the group.

xx
xx
xxx
xx

Racing on the thunder
And rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman

To sweep me off my feet

Shirtless Prophet

2,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Jump in my hoopty hoopty hoop, I own that! And I ain’t paying my rent this month, I owe that! Dance our life, there’s no end in sight!
☇☇Can’t stop, ‘cause we’re so high! The zone own, yes, I’m in the zone! Let’s do this one more time!

User Image

Silence brought on the pain of years past but the slow creak of the wooden boards of the house seemed to relatively soothe that intense stab of pain deep within the slender brunette’s heart. Currently the tan female was perched far upon the roof that loomed over the ground far beneath and as her chocolate gaze fell upon a strange automobile packed full of both people along with supplies a frown pulled at her lips. Yet another family would die in this home just as all the others had before them. Slender palms balled into fists at the mere thought of witnessing yet another frivolous death within the confines of this damnation of a house and without clearly thinking her actions through Brooklyn slammed her palm onto the roof in frustration at just how useless she was to help these people. This ghost could not strike in anger thus leading her slender body to spiral downward through the bowels of the house until her face slammed into the wooden planks that composed the bottom floor of the house. This time she wouldn’t stand crying on the sidelines while innocent people died! In a single fluid motion the petite female teetered upon her still unsteady legs as her brown orbs adjusted to the dim light of the room she had fallen into. “This time I won’t let them die!” Those intoxicating brown orbs seemed to shimmer even with the lack of light in the room and as Brooklyn fazed through the walls that would lead her to the porch of the house the glow seemed to intensify. Determination sparked this unnatural trait in the thin girl and when she paused upon the steps that gave passage to the house her gaze swept over the remaining family members who had yet to enter the house. Surely one of them would be spooked by her ghostly apparition and convince their guardian it would be best to abandon the house riddled with ever constant blood stains. Of course, it was wise to only allow one human to see your ghostly apparition so for the moment Brooklyn was not visible or at least she thought she wasn’t able to be seen by ordinary humans however, this family didn’t seem to be your average family unit. In order to frighten them she would need to prompt something that was unnatural to the group and as a simple idea flickered in her mind her right palm rose. “Hopefully they will run far away.” Brooklyn’s palm balled into a fist which prompted an axe that had been lying nearby to levitate and when the brunette swung her palm in the direction of the automobile the axe propelled forward at an alarming rate to shatter into the windshield with a frightening force. Brooklyn’s attention shifted to a small shard of glass that had landed beside her foot and her palm rose in order to lift the shard from its resting place. “This should finish their stay.” With skilled precision the glass shard scoured across the side of the vehicle to scratch out a single yet damning phrase often seen in horror films. “Get out.” The shard fell to the ground with a sharp clatter and Brooklyn spun on her heel to retreat back into the confines of the house before the other ghosts took notice of her actions that would probably ruin their fun. The brunette fled to the safe shelter of the roof once more and allowed her body to sink back into a laying position as she awaited the response of the strange family. Just moving simple objects had left Brooklyn exhausted though, if it saved these people from the impending doom that leaked from this house like miasma that sought to choke the air her sacrifice would be well worth it. For now she could only hope they would heed her warnings.

xxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Who are you chilling with?: Alone.
              I think I'm lost again.: House.
              And how does that make you feel?: Worried.
              Occ:Hello everyone, hope this first post is up to par! ^^
Marcy Iris Jones ☾

User Image
Melody's words came out shaky and she stuttered a bit as she struggled to answer Marcy's question. Marcy knew her older sister was rarely like this, so flustered over anything. Mel was always very articulate, and it must have been something really bad that had happened to her if she was this upset. When her sister started crying again Marcy reached up to wipe away the tears once more, but before she could she was pulled in closer to her sister. Her sister wasn't acting like herself at all, and that worried her the most. When Melody whispered to her to be careful, she simply nodded her head once, a subtle way of saying that she would. Over the years Marcy had learned to listen to her older sister, and even now when things went unexplained and none of this made much sense she knew that Melody was probably right and she should be careful. If something about the house could affect her sister this much then she would be extra cautious, if only for her sister's sake.

After a moment Marcy pulled away from her sister's embrace slowly, smiling just slightly at the question she had been asked. She had been thinking the same thing only moments before she'd heard her sister screamed. Mel was most likely just trying to put a brave face on, after whatever had happened Marcy was sure her sister didn't find this place so neat anymore, but she nodded anyway; she knew when to play along. For the first time since she'd stepped inside she let her eyes wander, taking in the room they were in. She could imagine what it had looked like once, a long time ago, when they house had been at its best. Somehow she found it more beautiful now than in her imagined vision of what it had once been. It was a fascinating place, full of such strange allure and unknown history, and she couldn't wait to explore the inside thoroughly. Once again she found herself wondering about the people who had lived here before, what had happened to them, and how her aunt had come in to possession of such a house. She let her imagination run wild, creating stories she knew could never actually be true about the house, dreaming up impossible things and creating surreal people who had once occupied this space.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Maple's voice suddenly broke through, wanting to know if Melody was okay. "Melody fell, but she's okay." there wasn't anything else she had to say, and Marcy had never been good at comforting her younger siblings, so she smiled weakly before turning around to take in the room even more. She tried to look at every detail there was to see, tried to absorb everything about the room, tried to find a trace of any of the previous occupants. She was about to suggest they look around a bit, a good distraction for them all and something she desperately wanted to do, when she heard glass shattering outside. Her eyes widened slightly in alarm, unsure of the unexpected noise and what it could have been. She wanted to go outside and see what had happened, even though it was probably something mundane like someone dropping a box filled with fragile items. She looked at her siblings one last time before stepping outside. Marcy didn’t wheel Mel out, not wanting to upset her further if it was something bad, but she knew better than to try and tell her not to follow. It was pointless to try and protect her sister from anything, Melody would do what she wanted. Upon stepping back out onto the porch she looked at the car only to find the front windshield shattered by an axe and a rather strange message scratched into the paint. A gasp escaped her lips, unsure of what to think or believe in this moment. None of her siblings would take a joke this far; but if it wasn't them, then what had happened, and who had done this?

Friendly Gaian

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image

Benjamin Leroy Jonesxxxxxxxxxxxx
T H E xx T O D D L E R xx B R O T H E Rxxxxxxx

Big sister Melody said that she was alright, but the toddler wasn't all that certain. He held his teddy bear close to him while he watched his sister, wracking his brain to find ways to make her feel better. Before he could come up with much, however, his other sister, Marcy, came up, concerned as he was. The boy stood back, watching with his usual wide, curious gaze on his sisters while they talked. Unsure of what to do, he stuck his thumb in his mouth. It was something he did to self-soothe, though his mother usually told him to stop before he messed up his teeth.

Despite his sister's crying, Benji was still glad that they were here, at this new home. His Mama had told him that he didn't have to go to nursery school anymore, where the teachers constantly scolded him for taking things apart. It was just something he did, especially when he was away from his family and a bit scared. He'd take apart clocks, pens, all sorts of toys, and the teachers would pop his hands and tell him, "No! Bad boy!" until he preferred to just sit in the corner and watch everyone else play. He was an outcast, just like the rest of his family.

Maple popped up now and Benji took the thumb from his mouth, feeling a little better about the situation now that his sisters were taking charge of the situation. Everyone seemed okay now and he walked back to the door, wanting to see where his Mama and his brothers were. Right when he reached the door however, something flew into the car and there was a bit smashing sound. Benjamin jumped and let out a little scream, cringing into the doorjamb where he stood. The car alarm was going off now and there was the screeching of glass on metal, causing the boy to whimper and cover his ears, his teddy bear dropping to the ground, until the noise stopped. The words on the car didn't bother him, as he couldn't read, but he was scared of what had happened and another babyish whimper escaped his mouth.
User Image

м ε σy

Jσηεร

XXXXX”Yeah, I’m fine. Maple, don’t you want to find a bedroom? I do…” She tried to comfort the little girl, she reached over her chair, and kissed her forehead. Frowning at the noise echoing from outside the house, into the long hallway that they all stood in, Melody unhappily paused, frozen in her own world. What now? Her whole face reddened, she had to evaluate the importance of her going outside, was it really worth the imminent terror she was about to confront. Being in this house was starting to make her skin crawl, but she had to remain constructive. She would be living her for at least another year, why be unenthusiastic about this new exploit.

XXXXXSadly the hallway was thin, and turning around fully was frighteningly impossible. Grabbing her wheels, she pushed forward, finding herself pushing herself into a back corner, Melody reached for the mysteriously partially shining knob. It was jammed slightly, but with four or five awkward heaving pushes, the door came ajar. Creaking loudly, dust and spider webs followed the edge of the door, as it opened. Coughing slightly, the young woman continued. Now dust transferring from her chair to her hands and the itching feeling deep within her throat continued. It was abnormal; this room had a picture of a family, with a little girl, a father, a brother; yet, no mother. It looked sad, just as her family had after father’s death.

XXXXXIn the middle of the room was a big oak desk, with beautiful scroll patterned wood. It was lined with letters, books, old keys, and fancy looking things, and dust. The home was gorgeous, but it needed a good cleaning, vacuuming, and dusting, just some TLC. It made her smile slightly, once again thinking it couldn’t be all that bad her.

Barking Enabler

16,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Liara Arrabell Lawson

Liara sighed softly. It was a new family... and they had children. It wasn't going to be long before someone died again. The curse of the house. Liara watched as Scarlett and Brooklyn both tried to scare them, Liara kept from being spotted. The brunette shook her head and poofed from the area. Liara appeared in the backyard, quite close to the woods. She was visible now, not having enough energy or car at the moment to try to hide herself. She was neither in the house or around anyone at the moment. Liara was for all purposes nineteen, but she had been like that way for sixty years now. She was an old soul with a young womans body. Liara still had her hair styled the way she did when she died, a pin up sort of style. She thought her boyfriend would like it at the time. Her dress was red with white polka dots, a big fashion trend in the fifties. It was appropriate for the time. It had a sweetheart neckline but Liara's breasts weren't big enough for her to seem promiscuous.

Liara was also a very odd ghost. She didn't like to scare anyone, talk to anyone, hell she had an issue with showing herself to humans. She had a problem with any living thing even finding out she was there. She just wanted to stop existing. Liara reached up to adjust her black hat, though it had been placed perfectly on her head for decades. The girl was looking at the path to another house. She wanted nothing more than to just leave, if only she could take that step and be free. Liara closed her eyes and stood there, wishing it would all end. Normally Liara wasn't so depressive but death did that too one. The fast another family just moved in was a cause of displeasure.

User ImageCxXxCUser ImageCxXxCUser Image

Dapper Glitch

User Image
Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach

There's someone reaching back for me

x
x
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxMaple Colette Jonesxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx Maple Colette Jonesxxxxxxx

Maple felt uncomfortable as she stood alone with her older sisters. She couldn't understand why, but she always felt this way when she was alone with them. She knew each one of her siblings were unlike anyone else, and they all seemed to stand out in some way. Despite the common strange behaviors among her family, Maple still tended to receive lectures about growing up and trying to dampen her growing imagination. She watched as one sister helped the other, not sure of what to do next. She wanted to find a bedroom, of course, but had no idea where to begin looking for one. The large house looked a little eerie, which frightened Maple to a slight degree. This would be easy to fix once she started using her imagination, yet her sister's fear made her worry her games would not fix anything.

Maple nodded in reply to Melody, trying to hide her face behind long strands of blonde hair. She followed behind her sister for a short while, before she too became curious of the crashing noise from outside. Normally Maple would continue on with what she was doing. Her curiosity to explore often overpowered her responses to noise, especially during the day. Another noise, however, had made this situation different. Crashing glass, scraping metal, and her brother's cries sent her running to the door, wanting to be part of the new situation. She was so distracted, in fact, that she dropped her picture and forgot completely for a moment about her monsters.

Maple ran behind Benjamin, leaning out the door to see what was going on. She was more than surprised to see the car damage, especially when she left it moments ago and it was still in one piece. Maple read the message in the paint over and over as she tried to comprehend what it meant. "Get out?" she read out loud as she leaned further out the door, wrapping around the frame to look out at the porch. "Marcy why... why does it say... get out?" As she was struggling to comprehend the situation, her timid personality was slipping into hiding. Right now it didn't matter who she was with, as long as they could help her inquiring mind.

A new thought popped into her head. Surely it had to be some sort of enemy that attacked the family's car. They must have been jealous they moved, or they were afraid of the new home, or at least that's all Maple could think would be a good enough reason for all this. "...Marcy..." Maple spoke slowly and quietly, too nervous to say what she wanted. You never know who could be lurking around without them knowing. "...Did-... did the... centaurs... do it...?" Maple wrapped her arms around Benjamin. Maple was most afraid of these creatures, although she cannot explain why. To her family she tries to appear like she simply dislikes them, not fear them as much as she does.

xx
xx
xxx
xx

Racing on the thunder
And rising with the heat
It's gonna take a superman

To sweep me off my feet
Marcy Iris Jones ☾

User Image
There was a distinct whimpering coming from behind Marcy, which alerted her to the fact that Benjamin was here as well. Turning around she knelt in front of him, picking up his teddy bear and offering it to him, letting a shaky smile fall in place. She wanted to comfort him in any way she could, even if she wasn't very good at it. They had been here for less than an hour and already things were getting weird. It was scary, but also unbelievably interesting to her. The energy of this place thrilled Marcy, but she understood that her younger siblings would be confused and frightened; Benjamin was so young, much too young to understand any of this, and Maple was naturally very skittish. Knowing her family, she would probably be the only one more interested than afraid during these events.

It wasn't long before Maple's curiosity won over it seemed, since she joined them no long after they had come outside. Her eyes immediately found the car and she looked like she was trying to understand what was going on. Marcy had expected moving would be a strange experience for their family, she hadn't expected this. When Maple asked her what “Get Out” could mean, Marcy could only shrug in response, not knowing the answer. The question brought her back to her own; who would have done something like this? Maple's next question caught her off guard, though she supposed it shouldn't have, considering Maple's imagination. "I don't know Maple, it could have been the centaurs... Why don't you take Benjamin inside and find Melody?" Whatever was happening she had a feeling her younger siblings might be better off inside with Melody, away from the current chaos. She flashed a quick smile at them before turning away and stepping off the porch. She wanted a better look at their car.

Marcy approached cautiously, as if the car itself was somehow dangerous. Nothing this bizarre had ever happened before to the Jones family; it felt a bit like being in a horror movie from the '70's. As she got closer to the car she saw just how bad the damage was, whoever had done this had wanted to send a strong message. Just why that person wanted them out, however, remained a mystery. Reaching a hand out she trailed her fingers delicately across the scratched out message on the side of their car, just barely touching the surface, as she had done with the peeling paint on the house earlier. She was certain this was connected to what had happened to Melody, she just wasn’t sure how, especially since she didn’t really know what had happened to her sister. Sighing, Marcy dropped her hand and stepped back from the car. There were so many things going on, and none of it made sense. Turning around she walked back towards the house, deciding to explore inside.

Stepping back into the house she put her headphones back on and hit play, music once again filling her head. Walking down the narrow hallway she looked through the doorways into other rooms, noting them for later exploration, but nothing really caught her interest. She stopped suddenly when she came to a staircase, deciding that this is where she would start, by going upstairs. Taking each step carefully she slowly made her way to the second floor of the house, uncertain and excited of what she may find up there. The stairs creaked and groaned under her feet, but she didn't notice, too far gone in her thoughts by this point. Reaching the the top of the stairs she noticed that the second floor was falling apart nearly as much as the ground floor; there was a dark charm to a house like this. Marcy saw a closed door not far from where she was standing, most likely a bedroom. She walked up to the door and tested the knob, finding that the room was unlocked. The door swung open to reveal a large bedroom with two windows at the back and peeling wallpaper. It was empty, which somehow seemed out of place, like there should have been something in here, even a small something. Walking up to the windows her eyes scanned over the wallpaper, trying to see what it looked like under all the damage and dust. She imagined this had been a nice room once. When she reached the windows they grabbed her attention, and she found herself looking out at the backyard.

A human figure, a girl, was standing there. She was hard to make out through all the dust and grime on the window, but Marcy was certain she was there. It crossed her mind that maybe this girl had been the one to warn them to leave, but then she didn't look strong enough to get the axe through their windshield. There was something off about this girl, and it seemed odd that she was just standing in their backyard. "Curiouser and Curiouser..." She whispered the words to the room, knowing only the house was there to hear her. It felt as if she shouldn't go down and try to talk to this girl, though she couldn't say why. The desire to leave the room suddenly came over Marcy, so she turned around and went back into the upstairs hallway. Instead of going into the next room over she started walking again, this time through the second floor hallways, unsure of what she was looking for, but sure she was looking for something.

Shirtless Fatcat

User Image
Somebody give me a sign
That everything is going as planned,
And then everything falls away
Into the darkness of this shallow place.

Scarlett looked down in sadness. She was in the room her boyfriend had stayed in, the night she was killed. She walked around the room sadly. The love of her life, the 'one' slept in this very bed right in front of her eyes. He left her in the bed she was killed in. He just left. He didn't even say good night to her that night. There were no good night kisses, hugs or even smiles. She knew something was wrong with him that night. The red haired ghost looked into the floor length mirror next to her. She saw a pale girl. Perfectly transparent. The holes in Scarlett's face, where her eyes should be, did let her cry. But not water, blood. She moved back until her back hit the wall, she slide down and sat on the floor, covering her face with her the palms of her hands, and blood started to roll down her cheeks. She sunk into thought, of what happened that very day she died..

Giggling filled the air, Scarlett and James were running around the concert floor. They were at a music festival, and having a great time. Scarlett's mouth couldn't stop smiling. James pulled her close to his chest, and stared down into her bright blue eyes, and he leaned into her, taking her lips in his. Scarlett's knees grew weak, and she had to try her best from not falling over. They both pulled away and took a breath, but both smiled at each other.
Hours later, it was night, and James was driving back to their apartment with Scarlett. They were singing and rocking out to the cd's they had just bought. Then the car started to slow, then it eventually stopped. The old car was out of gas. "Damn it!" James yelled, hitting the steering wheel. Scarlett's face let her finally frown, and she hopped out of the car, with James following. "So, what now? We're thirty miles away from home, it's cold and I don't have my phone" Scarlett said, annoyed. James looked at her, "Well, I can't fix it, it needs gas!" he shouted back at her, he was clearly pissed. Scarlett sighed and looked around, she saw the big house, and pointed, "Hey look, maybe they have a phone?" she questioned, looking at James. Without a word, he just started walking to the place, Scarlett following close by.
After about fifteen minutes of walking, they finally reached the house, and knocked on the big wooden door. In the next few seconds it was opened by an eldery women, in around her later seventies. Scarlett smiled, "Hello, sorry to bother you, but do you have a phone we could borrow?" she smiled, looking at the lady. The lady smiled back and pointed to the kitchen, where James walked slowly too, and Scarlettwas welcomed inside. She absorbed her surrondings, and the lady offered to stay. She looked over to James, and he was on the phone, and she shrugged her shoulder, and agreed.
After sorting things out with James, and having a fight, she stormed off to her room. "Self-loving pig!" she screamed into her pillow. She then dosed off, into her dreamworld. Then, the nice old laady had crept into her old room, with a butchers knife. She tip-toed closed to the dosing girl, and stabbed her. Many times. Scarlett instantly awoke, screaming as tried to get away from the woman. But she failed, and just fell to the ground. She closed her eyes, and the last thing she heard was, "It's..okay..to d..ie...noooow..." from the puffing woman. She fell silent, and stopped breathing. Her ghost left her body just after the old lady had scooped up her eye balls, and squashed them with her feet, leaving blood all over the floor and bed. Scarlett couldn't help but close her eyes, but realised that there was nothing to close. The next day she watched her boyfriend leave the house, just as if he never knew Scarlett, as he never had a worry in the world. He left the house smiling.

Scarlett was pulled out of thought by a smashing noise, and she instantly knew that it was Brooklyn. Brooklyn always wanted to save the families that lived her, but she always failed, it honestly saddned Scarlett. But she felt that Liara and herself had to care for the younger ghost for some reason, but Scarlett just put on her glasses, wiped her blood stained face, and headed up to where Brooklyn usually stayed, on the roof. She saw the small girl laying there, "Hey, trying to save another family?" she questioned the girl, laying down beside her..

The detail is striking,
The rooms cold and frightening
You'll kick and you'll scream,
You'll try everything to survive,
But you should know your fate by now.

|| Oreo'sOverChips || Sorry for the longish post.. ||

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers