Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill
"I know, but it's not the same." Rhett gave up trying to persist about the cereal." He picks DJ up and put her down gently, then get's up himself. " I love you and my laptop. And yes, definitely go swimming" Rhett trails off when he hears some voices. He peeks his head out at the living room. 'Ah, Dakota and Cassidy.' He smiles to himself, he knew that they liked each other, just by telling, behavior and what not.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        BRO
        broken DARLA"DJ" JOHNSON* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

She smiled and kissed his cheek "Okay, meet in the pool area and ten minutes." Was she said before trotting off. As she passed Dakota she ruffled his hair and smiled. Soon she was back up stairs and in her room. She quickly stripped and pulled on her bikini and pulled on cloths over it as well. Once she was done she made her way back down the stairs and into to the pool area.

How Do I Look?
User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill

He wonders how someone like him got DJ. Everything about her, he loved. He watched her pass him. He took one more peek at Cassidy and Dakota. Then walked by "Hey guys." He smiled then ran up to his room, threw open the closet, and snatched his green and black swim trunks. He stripped and put them on hurriedly. It's been a while since Rhett had gone swimming, he was excited. He practically leaped down the stairs; almost falling each step in the process.

He finally had gotten to the pool area. He took a deep breath, then grinned as he cannon-balled into the pool. "DJ, jump in already~" He called, playfully. He splashes her a couple times gently. "Come on, my lovely~".

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
        bro ████████████████████████████ ( ) ████████████████████████████

User Image bro ██ br ██ br br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██ br ██
        BRO
        broken DARLA"DJ" JOHNSON* ━━━━━━━━
        bro kenpan dac ook;i esu only NO PROBLEM I CAN'T SLOVE lonely bad IN A TEST OF OUR LOVE
        the lonely bad guy's use only. no. IF YOUR LOVE WAS MULTIPLE CHOICE lonely bad I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AM
        lonely bad guy YOU'D BE ALL OF THE ABOVE BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ANSWER TO ALL MY QUESTIONS
        lonely bad guy ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░ lon ░░░░░░

She smiled hearing him call out to her "Okay, okay." She said giggling as he splashed her. She pulled her shirt off over her head and threw it to the ground then slipped out of her shorts. Her bikini exposed a lot of skin, but hey every bikini did. She took a running start before diving into the water. She swam up behind him surfacing as she jumped onto his back playfully.

She squealed playfully as they both fell back into the water. Yes, she was in a very playful mood so what. I mean it's not like there was a rule against her having fun when the twins fight. No if she wanted to mess around she would. She came back up laughing.
                                        How Do I Look?
User Image

Rhett Micheal Hill

"Lovely swimsuit." His face had a dusting of light pink. He laughed as she jumped on him. " I love how you giggle, it's so adorable!" He picked her up and spun her around, making large splashes, here and there. He put DJ down. He dives underwater and comes back up, shaking his hair delibretly (One of the words i have a hard time spelling DX), water drops landing everywhere. He grins at her, satisfied with his actions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff