Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Dabbler

sass bunny
Kk~
All good on the profiles c: I think I'll start working on the thread now if you like?
Unless you'd prefer to make it, just let me know ^o^

Also for the setting, shall we have it set over the summer holidays? Breezeblocks for some reason strikes me as a summery song, IDK why o.0

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

inmortis
                    • i don't mind either way, but if you'd like to post first then go for it!
                      fair warning though:
                      my profile may take a while as i have quite a bit of schoolwork i need to catch up on ^.^;

falling-through-stars
                    • i'm totally okay with you playing the out of the closet character!

do you maybe want to do sexuality and gender?
                      if someone doesn't want to come out of the closet in terms of one of those two things,
                      they'd probably want to stay in the closet for the other as well. or would that be too much?

Shibe Doge
                    • man, i suck at making threads so go ahead and make the thread, be my guest. c:

and summer holidays works for me. c:
                          sass bunny

either works ?? if you don't think it would be too complicated, it would be well cool to do both lmao
                          idk if you have any preference on the genders / sexualities of the characters ?
                          or, maybe, only the in the closet character could be questioning their gender ?
                          ( or only they could have a nb gender, bc i feel like coming out as trans might be more accepted than coming out as nb ? or i could be wrong ?)

i'm trying to think of what else you need for these wow i haven't rped in a long time ;;
                          just ?? character ages / gender choices / discussing that i guess ??
                          seen as the genders will probably change the sexuality thing hmm

( also bc i spotted on one of your other replies
                          if you're busy with school work don't worry about it ??
                          like i can wait as long as you want to sort things out
                          and can do whatever coding you need if you need any help uwu
                          i've found a weird amount of spare time on weekends hmm )

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sass bunny

That's alright, I can spend more time making the post perfect
Though I know you wanted more simple roleplay

Would there be a maximum?
I feel like I would be able to go on and on
So I want to double check with you c:

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

falling-through-stars
                    • gah i really want to play a nonbinary character or a trans character holy s**t
                      how about both characters are pansexual because that would make the gender stuff a hell of a lot easier.
                      and i'm not sure which is more accepted, but i feel like people know about trans people
                      more than they know about nonbinary so it's easier to comprehend? i don't know man.

as for ages, weren't we doing high school?

okayokay basically if we're doing gender regardless of if we're doing trans or nonbinary
                      (i'll just find different gifs and stuff)
                      i'm probably going to use erika linder as a face claim because asdfghjkl;

User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image
                      User Image

inmortis
                    • i don't think there should be a maximum,
                      if you have a lot to say in a post, i'm not going to limit you. c:

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sass bunny

Alright c:
And don't ever feel the need to match my posts
Mine normally don't get THAT long, but just relax c:
No stress here!

Fashionable Dabbler

sass bunny
K so here's the thread
The profiles look a bit sparse - the layout is pretty basic and I feel like there should be more sections but eh
Lemme know if I should change anything c:
                          sass bunny

pansexual definitely makes everything easier lmao
                          if you can pick one them go for it ??
                          i'm with you thought, i do feel like trans is easier for people to comprehend than nonbinary
                          i think i might make my character trans, just because i want to play someone who is, but whichever i guess ?

yes. we were doing high school. i don't know why i said that i knew that sorry heck.

oooooo pretty !!!
                          she's gorgeous actually heck that's good for me !
                          hmm i can't pick for mine, do you have anyone you want me to use ?
                          otherwise chances are it'll be someone like atte kilpinen or vini uehara hmm
                          ( or i might just look around and find someone complete different as per usual )

Witch

sass bunny
                      x the bursar
                      x bursy, fresh prince of bel air, etc.
                      x central. i'm pretty busy since i'm in college but i still have time for replies!
                      x i don't really believe in literacy labels. i'm a damn good writer; check out my samples in my siggy.
                      x i prefer playing females. first person, present tense.
                      x looking for alaska pls if you have a plot i'd LOVE to hear it. also the sober x drug addict, only the drug addict isn't addicted to drugs - they're addicted to killing. i have a slight plot for this sort of pairing if you're interested.
                      x check my search thread for premade plot bunnies i have c:
                      x nah

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
                      sass bunny
                      x thirtyspacechickens-go
                      x ashe, chickens
                      x est; i'm on usually once a day, but can probably post like three to four times a week
                      x adv. lit, most definitely prefer lazy lit tbh because college haha link to my samples<3
                      x i don't mind playing male or female / can't to male homosexuality / can do female / enjoy doubling up
                      x BREEZEBLOCKS yes please omf or i will follow you into the dark~
                      x i like superpowers and post - apocalyptic ( zombies<3 )
                      x if we can get a small group roleplay that'd be dope

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      Shibe Doge
                      puipuip
                      love captain poppycock
                      falling-through-stars
                      inmortis
                      Angelgirlz125
                      hobbit roommate
                      O r g a s m i c Flavors
                      Goodnight Burrito
                      the bursar
                      thirtyspacechickens-go

• everyone:
                      school is kicking my butt and exhausting me so i'm going to reply super slow,
                      if you're not up for a slow roleplay and slow plotting
                      feel free to drop anything we've already come up with,
                      save it for a later time (maybe for winter break or something),
                      or whatever else. i totally understand not wanting a slow roleplay
                      and i feel you, i can get super impatient sometimes.
                      just please tell me if you're not up for it, i won't get mad. c:

also, if you've lost interest or gotten really busy yourself, that is a-okay just let me know.
                      a lot of you sort of just stopped replying and i was wondering what happened.

mortis:
                      it's alright haha, my posts can get pretty long sometimes too. c:

(and wow i still need to finish suoh's profile. i am so slow.
                      normally i'm pretty good with finishing profiles on time,
                      but you know this time school's swooped in to
                      make me slower that a sloth moving backwards.)

shibe:
                      everything looks good!
                      i still need to finish erryn's profile, i'm sorry for being so slow. ;~;

stars:
                      you can use whoever you'd like to, as long as they're not scene kids, disney stars,
                      or any face claim from teen wolf because they're so overused i want to stab myself in the eye.
                      (especially when people use holland roden or dylan o'brien i just want to strangle them and feed them to sharks.
                      not the two actors by the way, i'm sure they're lovely,
                      just the roleplayers who use them over and over and over to play the same generic characters.)
                      atte kilpinen and vini uehara are both fine with me. c:

i think i'm going to go with trans as well, so like,
                      he feels like a boy but he's still in the closet about it
                      so he wears makeup and a bra but feels so uncomfortable because dysphoria and all that.
                      and that's why he doesn't dress super feminine,
                      because it makes him feel even more uncomfortable,
                      and when people call him a girl he kind of cringes and feels terrible but rolls with it
                      because he's still in the closet.
                      and he remains in the closet because his family is super transphobic
                      and because he's so scared of what everyone will say and all that.
                      that inner struggle though.

bursy:
                      four words: let me love you. omf pls you're fantastic asdfghjkl;.

as for the lfa one, it's not a super set plot but sort of just an idea.
                      like, a roleplay set in culver creek with the smoking, drinking, prank wars, weekday warriors, and the eagle,
                      but all the characters in the books have graduated so it's ocs.
                      and there's a new tradition (courtesy of pudge, the colonel, takumi, and lara)
                      where every year there's a big prank in honor of alaska's memory.
                      something like that, it's not super developed.
                      it'd probably work better in a small group, since i'm super lazy
                      and doubling tends to make me neglect one character or the other so i don't like to do that
                      unless one of my characters is going to be out of the story within a few posts,
                      and this type of roleplay just seems like it'd work better with more characters.

i'd love to hear your plot! c:

i looked through your search, omf sherlock, frozen, harry potter, lord of the rings, hunger games and mythology let me love you
                      the poet acts and dream sound hella interesting. c:

chickens:
                      hey! okay so for post-apocalyptic, i already have a hell of a plot.
                      it's not zombie-related though, i'm sorry, i just feel like it's a little overdone. :/
                      however, i'm currently doing a roleplay with that plot with someone else.
                      so if you have any non-zombie related, or really original zombie-related,
                      post-apocalyptic plots feel free to share them! c:

for superpowers, i don't really have much. it could go anywhere really.
                      do you have any ideas? c:

also, breezeblocks and i will follow you into the dark are both great songs! c:

and hell yeah we can try to get a small group!
                      we just need to figure out a plot first, then get an interest check going. c:

tab
                      sass bunny

i feel you i feel you
                      seeing the same fc over and over for character gets on my nerves tbh
                      but then i know some people prefer actors and actresses in their partners bleh

so we're both playing trans guys then ??
                      aaahhh if we have this sorted then i could make a thread if you want me to ??
                      and any other coding we might need heck
                      ( do you prefer doing profiles or not hmm i can never decide )

also for the school thing i'll say it again heck
                      take all the time you need, i'm beginning to feel the same.
                      so if you want, like, a pact of no anger at slow replies
                      i would be a-okay with that heck
                      things seem to be getting more and more hectic as the month goes on ;;

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sassy bunny

i am very much down for slow - plotting and slow posting; school and work
        are kicking my a** too buddy, haha. and definitely does not have to be
        zombies. it is overdone, i agree. i would love to hear you plot idea~

mutations is close to zombies / overdone as well, so maybe a sort of natural
        disaster apocalypse? mass floods or glaciers rapidly melting ( science! )
        or maybe humans leaving for space because they figured out the sun was going
        to burn out between months or hundreds of years ( idk, again science~ ). so
        "i will follow you into the dark" would make sense because space, and we could
        work in someone being really scared of space, but following another person or
        whatevs and going to space anyway. random idea<3 not really involved in the
        apocalypse happening but science-fiction nonetheless. and we don't have to
        incorporate superheroes or anything like that. just idea that i liked c: but i do love
        superhero roleplays! doing something new would be more fun though, i think.

Fashionable Dabbler

sass bunny
Aw, it's all good chicky!
I figured you were busy so I wasn't sure if I should PM you or what but meh.
I understand though, and I'm totally fine with a more slow paced roleplay, and if it's too much just let me know and we can hold off on it until winter break like you said c:

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

tab
                      falling-through-stars
                      thirtyspacechickens-go
                      Shibe Doge

• stars:
                      alright, no anger slow replies pact sounds good. c:

yeah i guess we're both playing trans guys,
                      and please make the thread omf i love you i am way too lazy to make threads.
                      also, profiles would be good 'cause better sense of characters and all that. c:

chickens:
                      since you applied a bit later and i'm trying to cut down on the number of roleplays i'm in
                      as i've been quite busy lately and things are getting hectic,
                      would you mind perhaps postponing this roleplay until a later date?
                      everything you've mentioned seems hella interesting by the way,
                      i just really don't have the time for the amount of roleplays i'm committing myself to. ;~;

shibe:
                      man, let's just hold it off 'til winter break.
                      i'll have more time to write better,
                      and it'll just be a better experience without the long delays between posts
                      and the half-assed rushed replies done during class periods.

tab

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces