Welcome to Gaia! ::

sassybunny

i would be up for any of the in the closet x out of the closet things -
                          if you really want a genderfluid character we could do almost like a support thing
                          with one person who's out and one who isn't ??
                          a good bit of friendship and angst and support or something heck

tbh i haven't even watched korra i couldn't get into it pff
                          but aang's time should work !!
                          ( although i might need to google a couple of terms again my brain is basically a sieve )

fair enough tbh, i filled this out before i noticed you were in it tooooo
                          but yes that works heck something else it is !
                      sass bunny
                      x hobbit roommate
                      x hobs, hobbit
                      x eastern time zone, and i'm online at least once a day
                      x i'd consider myself adv. lit, but i tend to match my partner's posts. i don't have a samples thread, but here's some posts
                      x i have no preference of gender, but i would prefer m/f. i've only done third person but i am open to trying first person!
                      x drug addict x sober, assassin x target, cop's kid x delinquent
                      x i love anything with action/angst, i've kinda been craving doing something based off whitney houston's movie the bodyguard, or i just wanna do a very troubled relationship
                      x i usually am not really online during the weekends, sorry

Interesting Bookworm

9,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bookworm 100
x o r g a s m i c flavors
x jennii, pumpkin
x est-5 and everyday
x lit-adv. and samples
x first or third, female or male, // or het, up for multiple characters as well
x firebender x waterbender, cop's kid x delinquent, mythology, superpowers/human, hate it when you see me cry - halestorm
▐ I love action, romance, adventure roleplays. I also love to plot/brainstorm together and make friends with my rp partners. C:x
x i love autumn and excited that is is here! c:

Fashionable Dabbler

sass bunny
Yes yes, excellenttttt~
So what age were you thinking for our characters? Mid to late teens? Or maybe early 20s...I don't mind, up to you heh~
Also, should I make a thread for us or would you prefer to do more plotting? ^ o ^

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

love captain poppycock
                      Angelgirlz125
                    • a slice of life six roommates roleplay reminds me of the tv show friends.
                      i mean, i know they weren't all roommates but still. ( i'd be totally down for this type of roleplay by the way! c: )

or if we want to twist it and combine some of the other ideas mentioned,
                      a group of high school students (high school setting-ish) go on a field trip to this little isolated house (sort of roommates),
                      it's quaint and cozy but there's something slightly off about it.
                      then people start to die off (these can be npcs, and i feel like the chaperones should die off first,
                      and this throws in the murder mystery aspect with some horror elements since they're stuck in an abandoned house with a murderer)
                      i don't know man, just throwing ideas out there haha.

what do you guys think? c:

inmortis
                    • ooh, i like that! okay so the fire nation attacks.
                      how about our two characters somehow wind up battling it out in an ice cave or something, and it collapses in?
                      (yes i realize the firebender could melt the ice, and the waterbender could bend the water,
                      but i was thinking like it was too much ice and they'd drown if they tried that or something.)
                      they wouldn't have to worry much about thirst because, well, there's ice all around them,
                      as for hunger, maybe some of those penguin hybrid creatures got trapped in as well?
                      the firebender could make a fire for them to cook and eat.
                      i don't know, maybe this is a little far-fetched. :/

what do you think?

falling-through-stars
                    • hmm, i like the support group idea.
                      perhaps we can do a slice of life type roleplay with two really good friends who're falling for each other,
                      one of which who's out of the closet, the other who's still in the closet due to whatever reasons,
                      and we play out the struggle?
                      and they're totally both supportive of each other and everything but they have lots of arguments
                      about the in the closet character coming out of the closet or not, and like we could have a*****e npcs or whatever
                      to create even more drama?

i don't know man, any ideas?

hobbit roommate
                    • oh man, i really like all three of those ideas ah don't make me pick ;~;
                      do you have a preference for any of them? perhaps role preferences?
                      because then it may be easier to figure out which one would suit both of us more. c:
                      gah i just really want to do one of three, i'm not really feeling a mix. ;~;

as for genders, i'm perfectly fine with mxf and i'll take a character of the opposite gender to yours c:

and i'm so happy you're open to trying first person!
                      it's the bomb, it's so much easier to delve into the characters emotions and thoughts and i love it.

any other ideas? c:

O r g a s m i c Flavors
                    • hm, i'm already in two mythology roleplays and doing firebender x waterbender with someone else,
                      but i would love to do something based off of cop's kid x delinquent, superpowers, and/or hate it when you see me cry yesyesyes
                      let me love you for picking a halestorm song. ;~;

to go with the halestorm song i can totally see a really badass girl who's got a softer side and actually does need some help,
                      which well goes with cop's kid x delinquent, i can totally see the girl mentioned above being the delinquent.
                      ( we can throw superpowers in there too if you want. c: )

what do you think? c:

Shibe Doge
                    • i was thinking late teens,
                      if the delinquent's parents are sending him/her off he/she'd have to be old enough
                      but not independent from his/her parents yet.

hm, i think we could make a thread now if you'd like but a bit more plotting might be good,
                      just to smooth things out and figure out the specifics. c:

Bashful Abductee

sass bunny

Angelgirlz125

oooh that sounds great!
                      i'm not usually a huge fan of high school age
                      but i'll do anything with some horror in it c:

and maybe they can try and solve which one
                      of the students/faculty is the murderer!

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sass bunny

I was thinking the same thing, but what if it was more than just ice/snow
Like they were fighting in a icy cave in a mountain, caused an avalanche that got a boulder stuck int the opening
Since they're not earth benders they obviously can't move it and it's too hard/big for them to break it.
It's crazy though because I was literally thinking the exact same thing, great minds think alike c;

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

inmortis
                    • the boulder's a better idea than my whole ice/snow one, haha. cx
                      and yes, great minds think alike. c;

so, do you want to do more plotting or should one of us make the thread?
                      ( or if we're both too lazy to make a thread i could go to a graphics shop and order a thread layout or something,
                      i just get more pumped when the thread looks pretty. c: )

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sass bunny

You can get a graphic made c:
While it's being made we can plot more!

So I was think that my girl wasn't a loud to go out to war
Maybe because of her being a girl her father refused her to go
And only her and a few other water benders are the only one there
Southern water tribe also c:

Hilarious Gawker

7,925 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
love captain poppycock

sass bunny

Oh that's perfect!
So do either of you guys know who/what you wanna play?
The killer could have alternated, like one chaperons then one student
and since there's probably less chaperons than students it would just go to students

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

inmortis
                    • alright i just ordered a graphic. c:
                      i'm probably going to take a male.
                      an angry, impatient, cocky firebender male
                      who does actually happen to have a softer side
                      but is much too proud and stubborn to show it.
                      yay for my sort-of-a*****e-ish character! c:

love captain poppycock
                      Angelgirlz125
                    • i'm glad everyone's agreed to a plot! c:

and yeah, i was thinking they try to figure it out too, or, you know, risk getting killed. c:<

as for what character i'd want, hm, i'm not sure yet.

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sass bunny

Those are always fun c:
I think my girl is going to be really strong and determined
And she'll have quiet a smart mouth too haha

Tried for the first time to make a graphic for her...
not too sure how it came out, but for my first time... not bad
looky

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

inmortis
                    • found a face claim for my a*****e! c:
                      User Image
                      (tried to stick to the hazel eyes all the firebenders from the series had, haha)

pastelbvtt's Sweetheart

Eloquent Streaker

11,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
sass bunny

ooo, me likey c:
I hope you like the girl I choose..
I'm not very good at picking out real picture models haha

I already know some sassy/smart mouth things she'll say xD

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

inmortis
                    • i'm sure she'll be fine. c:
                      if you're really unsure, i could always compile a list of possible face claims
                      and you can feel free to use (or not use) any of my suggestions. c:

and that's always good! cx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces