To have a profile or not to have a profile? That is the question!q

Yes. Who doesn't love a profile? 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
No, they tend to be lengthy. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on August 31, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

User Image

Hi there! I'm Frozen Clarity, I mostly like to go by Clari or Clarity though. I'm obviously posting this interest thread in hopes of finding a few people who are interested in, generally, the same idea as I am. Now, I'm going to start off by stating that I am looking for a small group of people. I'll post the requirements in the next post. As for the roleplay itself, I'll post some information I put together and hope that the lack of an interesting plot line doesn't scare you off.

------------------------------------------------------The information------------------------------------------------------

At the ripe age of 16, a young lady from an Aristocratic, or upper class, family has her debutante ball. It is believe that at this age a female has reached the maturity needed to marry. Debutantes are generally sponsored by an established member of the elite society. A lone debutante may debut on her own or with a sister or close relative. The debutante tradition roots from England. It is the idea that a girl shall be presented to society so that she may find a husband of suitable, or similar, social standing. The daughters of Aristocrats or Lords and Ladies of England marry into a small circle, and are often accompanied by a dowry. The hunt signals the beginning of the social season, which tends to run from April to the end of July. During this period of time the Aristocracy and Upper class come from their country homes to open their houses to the season and welcome the thrill of the hunt.
                                            ⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆
                                            How a young girl is presented to society:

There are various entertainments which may be given to present a young girl to society. The favorite, and possibly most expensive, is a ball. This method is possibly only for parents of considerable wealth and massive social acquaintance. The next favorite, less expensive, but just as big, is an afternoon tea accompanied by dancing. The third possibly way is an intimate dance which introduces the debutante to the younger set and a few of her mother’s friends. The next one announces that the daughter is eligible for invitations. The mother sends out her own visiting card with her daughter’s name listed below her own.

Once presented a debutante can reasonably attend 50 balls, 60 parties, 30 dinners, and 25 breakfasts in one season. If she doesn’t marry within 2 or 3 seasons she is considered a failure, and if she remains unmarried by the age of 30 she is a hopeless spinster.

A Debutante ball differs from no other ball, except in the fact that the debutante ‘receives’ her guests standing next to the hostess and furthest from the door. The guests are announced as the mount the stairs or enter the ball room and approach the hostess. They shake hands with the hostess, who in turn introduces the debutante. “I want to present…” is the term used when the hostess is the mother of the debutante. “May I present…” is if the hostess is anyone but the mother of the debutante. Depending on if there is a queue or not depends on if a few words, or a small chit-chat, is exchanged between the guest and the Hostess and debutante. Personal compliments are only proper from close friends. An older acquaintance might get away with it if they say something along the lines of “You don’t mind if I say how lovely you look tonight?”. It is customary to send the debutante a bouquet of flowers at her ball. The bouquets are placed, unless there is a large quantity of them, near where will be standing. If there is a large amount they would be placed where most effective in the room. The debutante normally holds one of the bouquets, normally one sent from her father or a brother, so as not to send the wrong signals to a male who sent her a bouquet. It is customary that the balls begin around 10pm and the debutante(s) receives until midnight.
User Image

----------------------------------Requirements----------------------------------

Currently looking for - 1 Females - 1 Males -

• For starters you must be able to provide at least three paragraphs a post. Post decorations are a must, though I wont judge if your samples do not have any decorations.
                                            • Do NOT take control of another persons character without permission. It will be reported if I find that you do not have permission.
                                            • If you suddenly lose interest after joining then message me so I can open the spot back up. You get a four days from your last post to make another one before you are removed and the spot is opened back up.
                                            • Real images will be used versus anime. I understand that anime characters are cute and adorable but we wont need them in here.
                                            • All characters will be at least 17 years of age and past their first season. With the time setting I wouldn't suggest any character being out of the closet, at least not openly. That kind of stuff was frowned upon and everyone was expected to marry and have children during this time period.

----------------------------------Background Check and Characters----------------------------------
                                            Post these here and put "I'm a mouse!" in the top right corner.

[b]Name:[/b] Full name
                                            [b]Nickname:[/b]
                                            [b]Age:[/b] 17+
                                            [b]Title of Father:[/b] Duke, Marquess, Earl, Viscount, Baron
                                            [b]Face claim:[/b]
                                            [b]Availability:[/b]
                                            [url=]SAMPLES[/url]

1. Female
                                            Name: Charlotte Marie Richards
                                            Nickname: Charlie
                                            Title of Father: Earl
                                            Face claim: Miranda Kerr
                                            Availability: I am on almost daily. Depends on my work schedule and kids.
                                            SAMPLES

2. Female
                                            Name: Sybil Elizabeth LaRee
                                            Nickname: Sybil
                                            Title of Father: Duke
                                            Face claim: Shenae Grimes
                                            Availability: /nolife
                                            SAMPLES

1. Male
                                            Name: Julius Horatio Clarence
                                            Nickname: Julius
                                            Face claim: Clark Bockelman
                                            Availability: I'm usually online daily
                                            SAMPLES

3. Female
                                            Name: Renne Helena Archer
                                            Nickname: Renne
                                            Face claim: Jane Seymour
                                            Availability: Anytime after 5PM PDT M-F, anytime on weekends
                                            Samples

2. Male
                                            Name: George Douglas Haslington
                                            Nickname: Georgie
                                            Title of Father: Marquess
                                            Face claim: Douglas Booth
                                            Availability: I'm on GMT time, so I'm often on whilst everyone else is asleep. I come on Gaia every day, but I won't be able to post every day. However I'm confident that I can keep within your four days time limit.
                                            SAMPLES
Open for business! I can't wait to see who all joins. smile

Tipsy Streaker

I'm a mouse!

Name: Delia Elizabeth Laree
Nickname: Del
Face claim: still searching.
Availability: on every day, for at least 4 hours.
SAMPLES (sorry there is only one) :c
Madame Pixel

Looks good to me. Welcome to the roleplay!
And the one is just fine. If you've looked at mine you would realize that your one is in much better shape then the several I have. Lol
Anyways, thanks for showing interest!

Tipsy Streaker

I'm in between Jessica Brown Findlay or Shenae Grimes

Also, can I change her name to Sybil Elizabeth LaRee?
Sorry. : x
Madame Pixel
I'm in between Jessica Brown Findlay or Shenae Grimes

Also, can I change her name to Sybil Elizabeth LaRee?
Sorry. : x

Both are gorgeous ladies and I will change the name for you. smile
If it was me, I'd go with Shenae.

Wolf

I'm a mouse!

Name: Julius Horatio Clarence
                      Nickname: Julius
                      Face claim: Clark Bockelman
                      Availability: I'm usually online daily
                      SAMPLES
glasss

You are accepted! Feel free to start plotting!

Tipsy Streaker

Frozen Clarity

Shenae it is!

Tipsy Streaker

I'll repost the skeleton with the correct information now.

Madame Pixel
I'll repost the skeleton with the correct information now.

Got it, thanks. smile
Just posting here to get up on the first page.

The Ariadelle's Fangirl

Glittering Frog

45,525 Points
  • The Captain's Visions 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Love for the Landia 500
I'm a mouse!

Name: Renne Helena Archer
Nickname: Renne
Face claim: Jane Seymour
Availability: Anytime after 5PM PDT M-F, anytime on weekends
Samples - Latest post is the latest sample
CaptainTapole

Jane Seymour is 60 years old. If you can find someone closer in age to the actual character then the spot is yours.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff