Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xI n s e p a r a b l e

High school has ended and they have taken their next steps toward adulthood, but they won't be doing it alone. Most people say goodbye to their friends as they leave to prepare for their futures. This motley crew is different. They may have had their fights, their own share of drama, during the turbulent years of high school, but they stuck together through it all, and they have no intention of leaving each other behind. They left home to take on the world together, ready for whatever life throws at them. But sometimes things change. As they start down their own paths, will these friends drift apart or will they remain inseparable?

Shy Exhibitionist

So yeah, I'm looking to start a roleplay about friends who are trying to stick together after high school. I thought about making the thread and seeing what happens, but I think I would like to get opinions on some matters, and it might be nice to give everyone who is interested a chance to brainstorm without being pressured to join with a character first.

Here are my thoughts:

The literacy requirement would be 3 paragraphs. I might accept the rare two paragraphs, when we're just trying to keep things moving, but for the most part, posts should be at least three paragraphs.

We'll be using real pictures. I ask that no one uses emo ones, and that face claims should look like people who are fresh out of high school (at least when it comes to the friends). No one can have more than two characters, at least for now.

The roleplay is, obviously, going to focus on the friends. There'll be six to eight spots, depending on how much interest we get. If the majority would like to, we can add about six more spots for additional roles--neighbors, potential lovers, co-workers/students, etc.

There will be roles for the characters (The Hopeless Romantic, The Jock, The Cool Redneck, what have you). None of them are predefined--you can make them up yourself. With that said, I would like to see some degree of variety. It would be a little boring if everyone was a musician or pretty much had the same exact personality traits.

The summer has passed. They didn't move out of their homes until now/recently. Otherwise, I see a few possibilities for how we can begin this:

They moved in the day before, and college is starting in the next couple of days.

They've been moved in for a few days now. College is starting tomorrow, or this is the first day of college, or college has been going on for a few days.

If someone can think of another alternative. one that doesn't involve them having been living together for more than a week, it could be considered.

I'm not sure how living arrangements would work, since six to eight people under one roof might be a bit much. Maybe 2~4 people per apartment/condo/house (or something else I'm not thinking of) would be more reasonable. I thought about allowing one or two characters to live alone, but that doesn't sound as interesting, so I probably won't allow that unless someone can give me a good reason to.

This can take place in either a fictional large town or a major city in America.

Not everyone has to be enrolled in college, but if some scenes happen at college, it will be up to those who play non-college characters to find ways to keep their characters occupied during said scenes.

Although the friends are, well, friends, it doesn't mean that everyone in the group is close to everyone else; there can be a couple of people who don't see eye to eye, or just simply aren't that close.

Please don't be afraid to create drama and conflict. That includes past events. Anything to keep things interesting.

I think that covers it. Anything that sounds like a rule is non-negotiable, but otherwise, please feel free to voice your opinion. (:

Below is the reserve, so that it's already there. There will be a profile--nothing too intense--but I won't make that until a few people show interest first. But yeah, don't feel pressured to make a reserve yet. You're welcome to just hash out ideas for now--but please be active in here, if you do want to join. If you don't say anything within a 48 hour period, you risk losing your spot.

[img]400 x 200 image[/img]
:tab::tab::tab: [color=color1][size=18][b]First Middle Last[/b][/size]
:tab::tab::tab: [color=color2][size=16]Role[/size][/color]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: [size=11]age [color=color2]||[/color] gender [color=color2]||[/color] sexual orientation
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab: personality 1 [color=color2]||[/color] personality 2 [color=color2]||[/color] personality 3
[u][color=color2]Username[/color][/u][/size][/color]

And here's the profile skeleton:

[align=right][img]400 X 200 image[/img] [color=white]x[/color] [img]400 X 200 image[/img][color=white]xxxxxxxxxx[/color][/align]

[size=50][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][b][color=color1]FIRST [color=color2]MIDDLE[/color] LAST[/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][size=10]↓ [color=color2][u][color=white]xx[/color] [color=grey]ROLE HERE[/color] [color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][/u][/color][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]400 X 600 image[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=color1][b]BASIC INFORMATION ;;[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]x[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❶[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]NICKNAME(S)[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❷[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]AGE[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❸[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]BIRTHDAY[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❹[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]GENDER[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❺[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]SEXUAL ORIENTATION[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❻[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]COLLEGE MAJOR[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❼[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]CRUSH[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2]❽[/color] [color=color1][u][color=grey]THEME SONG[/color][/u][/color]↓ [color=white]x[/color] (Here.)[/size]
[size=16][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [color=color2][b]USERNAME[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24][color=color1][b]PERSONAL INFORMATION ;;[/b][/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]x[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=color2][u][color=grey]BIOGRAPHY[/color][/u][/color]↓[/size]
[size=11]Either two paragraphs or six facts about their past.[/size]

[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=color2][u][color=grey]PERSONALITY[/color][/u][/color]↓[/size]
[size=11]At least five traits, either written out in paragraph form or listed with explanations for each trait.[/size]

[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=color2][u][color=grey]LIKES[/color][/u][/color]↓[/size]
[size=11]❤

❤ At least five - feel free to list more[/size]

[size=14][color=white]XXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=color2][u][color=grey]DISLIKES[/color][/u][/color]↓[/size]
[size=11]✖

✖ At least five - feel free to list more[/size]

Characters so far:
    2/4 male
    3/4 female

Tipsy Sex Symbol

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

Hey there Sexy!! The name's Euphie. I'm currently trying to open my own thread, but I would also be really interested in playing a female in this RP. I love the premise for it and I'm thinking someone along the lines of a Freshman Theater Major at the local college. Her parents give her a monthly allowance that includes paying her rent and insurance. I was thinking maybe her parents set her up with a pretty nice house near campus with a yard that she shares with 3-4 other characters. I'm working on a reserve right now. Here are some of my samples.

Shy Exhibitionist

Euphoric_Taste
Hi there! Nice to meet ya. You can call me Zombie or Sparkly--or Sexy. Hey, that always works too. xD

She sounds cool so far. 3nodding I do like the idea of her parents hooking her up with a nice house. (It sounds like something the other half could feel a bit jealous about, depending on what their living situation ends up being like.) Can't wait to see the reserve. (:

Do you have an opinion on any of the things I said above? o:
You sure enjoy making RPs, don't you?
ninja

Shy Exhibitionist

Secksy Man Nips
You sure enjoy making RPs, don't you?
ninja
A bit. XD

Tipsy Sex Symbol

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

User Image
tab tab tab Maxine Aurora Von Havok
tab tab tab The Outspoken Actress
tab tab tab tab tab nineteen || female || pansexual
tab tab tab tab tab honest || ambitious || vain
Euphoric_Taste

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

User Image
tab tab tab Camille Rose Bayon
tab tab tab The Independent Farm Girl
tab tab tab tab tab twenty || female || heterosexual
tab tab tab tab tab confident || strong-willed || passionate
missmadhatter2009

samples

Magic Kitten

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

Hey there Sexy! Lol

Still looking for people in this rp? Because I'd like to reserve a character in this rp. Male or female, it doesn't matter. We both know I play both :]

Shy Exhibitionist

Well, looks like we're starting to get people. In that case, I guess I should get started on a profile skeleton and stuff. XD And decide on what I'm doing for my own guy.

We also need to figure out where are characters are from. I guess we'll go with a small town. Are there any preferences on state?

Euphoric_Taste
Awesome. biggrin I'm looking forward to seeing her in action. And thanks for joining. (:

MissMadHatter2009
Haha, I don't need samples from you. XD A farm girl, huh? Sounds pretty interesting. 3nodding Welcome aboard!

Angelically_Evil
Hey, long time no see! biggrin

Yep, definitely. XD There are spots open for both genders, but I have a feeling we'll have a slightly harder time filling in the male spots. It's up to you though. XD

Magic Kitten

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

I know. How have you been?

I'm actually thinking about taking both a male and female, because I have characters already in mind for them.... If that's alright, me taking 2 charries, I mean. If not, I can just take a male :]

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

Oh yes! Thought it would be interesting to throw into the mix!
Though I'd share anyways!!

Shy Exhibitionist

Angelically_Evil
Pretty good, and you?

Sure, feel free to take both spots. XD

MissMadHatter2009
Yeah, it's a nice concept. XD

Tricky Genius

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

Thanks!
I'm kind of into the whole country thing myself.
and enjoy adding it into my characters.

Though if I need to change it up some, by all means let me know!

Magic Kitten

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

User Image
tab tab tab Zachary Kyler Piers
tab tab tab (I will come up with a title for him later... I am struggling for some reason)
tab tab tab tab tab Twenty-One || Male || Homosexual
tab tab tab tab tab Friendly || Adventurous || Flirtatious
Angelically_Evil

User Image
tab tab tab Raylene Ciera Thomson
tab tab tab The Bubbly Photographer
tab tab tab tab tab Twenty || Female || Bicurious
tab tab tab tab tab Artistic || Bubbly || Stubborn
Angelically_Evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items