Welcome to Gaia! ::

You come into a fairly large room.The flooring was wooden and smooth with no dents.To your left was a humble fireplace with three large comphy ruby-red chairs.If you turned the other way you would see serval chairs and tables polished and clean. If you walked ten paces or so you would come into the bar agaist the back wall. To the left of the bar was a creaky wooden staircase, that led to the second floor of the Inn.You walk into a indigo carpeted hallway which many wooden doors stood unlocked.The doors led to rooms for anyone who wished to rest or otherwise. At the end of the hall there was a oak door which was locked.The co-owners had the keys and lived in the room.

Weather~
windy, alittle drizzley

Rooms~
Room 1:Jana12
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6: mojito
Room 7:
Room 8:
Room 9:

Please check in with the co-owners if you wish to use a room.((simply post what room you wish to use))

JOBS~

Waitress/Waiter:^^Mr.Skittles^^
Co-owers: Flowing_water,BB^-^
Bartender: mojito & minimidget
Cooks: flowing_water
Other:
Dancer: IrisKitty2

RULES~

No spaming

No cybering

and have fun.
Everyone is welcomed heart heart heart heart heart 3nodding heart
g2g see ya later
Lexy rushed in through the door and into the room. Her dress was soaked, as was her hair. The cold rain outside had frozen Lexy's frail body. She rushed over to the fire and threw herself at a red plush chair. She brushed her red-brown hair out of her face and looked around at the cozy surroundings.

She huddled in the chair as the fire began to thaw her frozen fingers. As she was walking down the street she had been looking everywhere for a place to stay. Her bare feet were dirty from walking down the stone street, she didn't have anywhere else to go for miles. Her husband had run off and left her with her children. Knowing she had nothing to give them, she had walked with them miles. She knocked on the door of her mothers house and begged her to take in her children. She took her grandchildren, grudgingly, but refused to take in her daughter too. Lexy had been left on the street, cold and in a panic.

After thawing her fingers at the fire, she wandered down the hallway and saw a locked door with a wooden sign saying "Owners - talk for room". She knocked wearily on the door.

"Please, I need a room...any room." she sighed, as the door swung open. She placed her small hand upon room #2. "I don't have any money...please, you have to help me out! I can bartend for my rent...please, just...help me."

She leaned against the door frame and looked up at the owners standing in the doorway.
Hiya come on in
we have rooms 1 through what evr number we have
oh, and we could use some people
still hiring 3nodding
*she walks in happily.She waves at flowing water*Was up?
Flowing?Are ya here?
angp07
Lexy rushed in through the door and into the room. Her dress was soaked, as was her hair. The cold rain outside had frozen Lexy's frail body. She rushed over to the fire and threw herself at a red plush chair. She brushed her red-brown hair out of her face and looked around at the cozy surroundings.

She huddled in the chair as the fire began to thaw her frozen fingers. As she was walking down the street she had been looking everywhere for a place to stay. Her bare feet were dirty from walking down the stone street, she didn't have anywhere else to go for miles. Her husband had run off and left her with her children. Knowing she had nothing to give them, she had walked with them miles. She knocked on the door of her mothers house and begged her to take in her children. She took her grandchildren, grudgingly, but refused to take in her daughter too. Lexy had been left on the street, cold and in a panic.

After thawing her fingers at the fire, she wandered down the hallway and saw a locked door with a wooden sign saying "Owners - talk for room". She knocked wearily on the door.

"Please, I need a room...any room." she sighed, as the door swung open. She placed her small hand upon room #2. "I don't have any money...please, you have to help me out! I can bartend for my rent...please, just...help me."

She leaned against the door frame and looked up at the owners standing in the doorway.
*she notices the girl in hte doorway,she walks over to her and welcome her in*"Of course your welcomed.Let me take you to your room. She led her upstairs and opened the door for her.*"I'll be down stairs if you need me."
come on
we need people to join
and people to send out the word
hi im bored.. soo can i talk here?? LOL.. or do i have to get a room..
ufawklnf0bz559
hi im bored.. soo can i talk here?? LOL.. or do i have to get a room..

((hey sry i wasn't here been busy sperden the word))
*comes out of bar* oh... hey
you could have a room
i think room 3 is open
or you can just talk
and you thik you can spred the word as well
*come in the Inn with the Job application* "Hello, can i get a job as a cook here?"
plqd
*come in the Inn with the Job application* "Hello, can i get a job as a cook here?"

hehe yeah we have a ball room and a bar you can pick
Flowing_Water
plqd

"WOw... That's nice! Ill be a bartender then!" 3nodding
plqd
Flowing_Water
plqd

"WOw... That's nice! Ill be a bartender then!" 3nodding

hmhm whee thats great
hey spred the word about the inn please
"Yes BOSS! I'll do the advertising as a part of the job!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items