Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Puppy

YOU'RE THE LUCKY ONES;
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxan extremely simple search

I don't care how old you are, I don't care if you want to play male or female (I play both, I actually prefer playing male). What I care about is the content of the writing. I care about the development of the characters, and the progression of a story. I'm an experienced writer, and I hope that you are too -- that being said, if you're a new writer, and you have the drive, I'm not going to turn you away. I have no limits when it comes to what I'll play, I'm very versatile. I like to play through either private threads. I do decorate my posts, simply because I like the visuals as well, you don't have to because again what I care about is content.

I would appreciate if you had decent spelling and grammar, use spell check (lord knows I need to sometimes), and you want more than just a quick romance with me. I enjoy stories, and yes romance is great. It can be incorporated, it can be important, but I don't want it to be the driving force.

As for length, I can post anywhere between 400 words on a lazy day, and 2500 words if I'm really invested. It depends on a lot of things, the point in story, the need for dialog and action, what my partner gives me and the interest that I have in the pairing. That being said, I am not the type to extremely flourish my writing with unneeded padding, just to make a 1000 word count. If that's what you want, move on. Quality over quantity -- just give me enough to work with.

I wont give specific pairings, because I'm usually willing to play way more than one specific character, and I don't actually have any solid plots, so if you MESSAGE ME or QUOTE ME, we can talk about which fandom/original plot you'd like to consider looking at, and work something out.

Just because it's not on the list, doesn't mean I won't do it.

I don't really have samples on this account, because I roleplay mostly on tumblr. But if you want em, just ask.

Anything bolded means it's a favorite / craving / really freaking love. Underline means HOLY GDSGSD YES.

I haven't listed any movies, because if I've seen it, chances are I'll roleplay it. So, throw them at me. If something isn't on the list, just ask.

Other than anime, I don't watch it; with the exception of Chobits, Kite, or Dante's Inferno.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shows

supernatural
                                              greek
                                              the walking dead
                                              → breaking bad
                                              psych
                                              → doctor who
                                              → under the dome
                                              → firefly
                                              → true blood
                                              masters of horror series

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Games

→ dragon age series
                                              → mass effect series
                                              → bioshock series
                                              dead rising series
                                              → minecraft -- yes, minecraft
                                              → elder scrolls series, particularly skyrim
                                              → alan wake
                                              → alone in the dark
                                              → f.e.a.r
                                              → portal
                                              → half life
                                              → world of warcraft
                                              amnesia
                                              → every game ever, dammit.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Non Fandom

→ horror based
                                              → zombie based
                                              → medieval
                                              → western
                                              → vampires -- real vampires, horrific vampires
                                              → struggling artists
                                              → college life -- not high school, never high school
                                              → modern / realistic
                                              → fantasy
                                              → future-verse

Bashful Puppy

Friendly Bunny

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Before I get to my idea, Would you consider playing real people? emotion_yatta

Bashful Puppy

Bunny