Timid Wolf

User Image
User ImageCCXxXCCUser ImageCCXxXCCUser ImageCCXxXCCUser Image

User Image

"Mhm, there are actually a few rooms like that. A couple with balconies, as well. It's actually a super big house, you should explore it if you get the chance." Juliette responded, glancing up at Riley with a smile. But when he called her an angel, she shook her head. "Psh, nah, I did this for purely selfish reasons. I missed you guys." She laughed, rolling her eyes playfully and then she heard an oh so familiar voice. One she hadn't heard in what felt like a century and her eyes immediately snapped up to Xander. For a moment, she almost wondered if perhaps she was suddenly having a heart attack and that whole life-flashing-before-your-eyes thing was happening. Certainly wouldn't be the first time. But no, this was different from dying (however briefly) because this was just little glimpses of memories she had from before... before things went wrong, when she and Xander were a thing. Ah but it sort of felt a little like dying, or maybe a panic attack, her chest tightened and she bit down on her lip--hard--before she managed to crack a smile and wave.

Okay. She could do this, Juliette was perfectly capable of social interaction, she was just briefly stunned by the appearance of someone she'd... well, she didn't need to get into that. And damn it, why did he still have to be so insanely attractive? Blowing out a breath, the petite brunette dragged a hand through her hair self-consciously before her eyes moved up to meet Xander's. "Hey..." Damn, that came out weaker than she'd hoped it would. Fiddling with her shirt again, Jules looked down at her feet and chewed on her lip again before looking back up. "Um, so, yeah. Everyone should definitely pick rooms and then we'll figure out dinner stuff 'cause I have news and I kind of wanted to tell everyone all at once. Which was also totes part of why I asked everyone to come out. Well, 'cept Elias, he kind of already knows. But I guess that's kind of what happens when you're his little sister. Total inconvenience really, can't get away with anything because of him." Nudging her brother's foot with her own, she stuck her hands in her pockets and went back to chewing on her lip as she thought.

"Oh! Right! So, I've been here for a few days already, and I came here a few summers back so I'm pretty familiar with all the beaches. If anyone wants to do that, write down some specifications for what you like. Starfish beach is kind of a local legend, there are so many starfish in the water that when high tide rolls down the sand is covered in them. Then there's Blue Beach, which is pretty family oriented--oh! And there's a black sand beach which is cool!" Cutting herself off when she realized she was about to start rambling, Juliette gave a sheepish chuckle and scratched the back of her head. "Um, but yeah. And there are lots of shops around that are cool. Lots of super amazing restaurants, drinking age is eighteen here by the way, and... well, everyone should settle in. Then we can talk about stuff to do."

[ out of concertos: first icon for outfit, fourth for song; blah post]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx