Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'M IN LOVE WITH A... GHOST?!
                                                                  ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙ ◘ ◙
                                                                  Title Page

c r e a t o r ↬ Channy_marie
                                                                  o w n e r ↬ Channy_marie
                                                                  l i t e r a c y ↬ lit-break (2-6 paragraphs)
                                                                  i n s p i r a t i o n ↬ ghosts
                                                                  g r a p h i c s ↬ Channy_marie
                                                                  c u r r e n t l y ↬ Under construction and accepting

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Story Line

There are a group of college student, two boys and three girls. They have been best friends since they were little. They all end up moving in together. They buy an old mansion, that the locals call Phantom Manor. There is a lot of work to be done to the mansion; windows need replaced, paint job, floors fixed, pretty much everything needs done. As they are fixing it up they begin to notice little things. Things get moved, some things disappear or pop up out of nowhere, then soon they begin to hear things. About a month of remodeling some ghosts appear before them.

The ghosts have been there since they could remember. The all came from the 1700's to the 1920s. The mansion was abandoned in 1935 after the murder of a teen girl. The ghosts all have different stories as to why they are there or how they showed up. They all have been drawn out when the living started remodeling the mansion.

After a while the ghosts start showing up more and more. Soon they are there all the time and they can now talk to the living people. They all connect to someone in the group. The each fall in love. The problem is, they can’t touch each other or anything on that order. As the love grows they soon become completely visible and by accident they touch! Wait touch? Nothing can explain this though. The ten people become closer than ever and now are very happy being together. Of course there are always ways for things to get screwed up.

The Rules

Follow gaia tos
                                                                  Follow these simple rules
                                                                  Decent post layouts would be nice don't get too carried away
                                                                  2 + paragraphs
                                                                  Watch grammar and spelling please
                                                                  For ghosts title the reserve "Wait you can see me?"
                                                                  For living title reserve "What was that?"
                                                                  Profiles titled "Loving the impossible!"
                                                                  Don't bully others.
                                                                  Don't be afraid to ask for help or give suggestions
                                                                  Don't just disappear, that gets really annoying.
                                                                  Also stay active in the ooc/
                                                                  Have some fun!!!!!

The Living (2M/3F)

THE AMBITIOUS WRITER
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉EMRIANNA STARR CAMPTON EMRI/STARR CHANNY_MARIE KELLEY MISSAL
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ TWENTY LOYAL┊ STUBBORN┊ FIESTY
                                                                  [ EMRIANNA ] [ STARR ] [ CAMPTON ]

[ If a non-reader lives only one life, a reader lives a thousand, how many does a writer? ]

Everyone calls me[ Emri or Starr ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ Twenty ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ June 2nd ]
                                                                  Why can't you tell I'm a[ Female ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The Ambitious Writer ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Emri used to be very outgoing and very sweet. Now she's a little rough around the edges and tends to keep to herself a b it more. That is unless she is around her close friends and knows she can really trust them. She tends to put up walls around herself, not wanting to get hurt again.She is caring, nurturing, protective, and loyal to those she loves. Get on her bad side you wont see what comes next. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Emrianna was born to an alcoholic and drug addict. Her mother worked at a strip joint and went home with a man to make some extra money, not expecting to get pregnant. Well here comes a kid anyways. When she got older her mother was still sleeping around and getting knocked up. Emri now has four younger siblings all having different fathers. She hated being around her mother and being stuck raising the kids. She had left as soon as she got a chance. When still living at home she had met her ex boyfriend and had fallen hard for him. One day she found him and her sister together in her own bed! Needless to say she had to get out and go on with her life in her own direction. She got a little depressed after that whole situation and turned to writing to let out her frustrations. After talking with her friends they all decided they would move in together. She found a mansion, it was big enough to house all of them and still make sure they had enough room to themselves if they wanted their privacy. Soon after they became owners of the mansion and started to get to working on mansion things have started to become a bit weird, she's pretty sure the place is haunted. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ boredom, liars, cheaters,snakes, spiders, loud noises, and huge crowds ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ reading, writing, music, plays, shopping, hanging out with friends and family ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ She was pregnant with her ex's child, but had a miscarriage before anyone could find out.]
                                                                  My puppet master [ Channy_marie]

User Image

THE ADRENALINE JUNKY
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Alexei Killian Cross Alex Devious_lust Chris Hemsworth
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 23 Bold ┊ Alert ┊ Clever
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [ Alexei] [ Killian] [ Cross]

[ It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything ]

Everyone calls me[ Alexei or Alex ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ Twenty-three ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ September 13th ]
                                                                  Why can't you tell I'm a[ Male ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The Adrenaline Junky ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ There is a lot to Alexei‘s personality. Many which he will not reveal to just anyone. In view of strangers, Alexei mostly keeps to himself. Now a days its rather difficult to trust anyone. Therefore he is always alert. Don’t take it personal if he comes across like a cold b@stard, it's not his intentions. Now when in front of his close friends, Alexei is a completely different person. He can become more playful and bold in his actions. Alexei's playful side tends to come out whenever he is doing something exciting. Just recently while on vacation, Alexei had tried skydiving. It was a thrilling experience. His clever mind has aided him in many situations as well. Alexei may not be the most intelligent being of all, but he certainly isn't foolish. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Alexei was born in a small town located in Russia. His young mother was Russian, while his father was an American visiting the country. Believing life would be better in the States, Alexei's mother took the necessary steps to move and become legal U.S. citizens. It was a long process but it got done. Alexei moved to the States while he was a young boy and found life here different from what it is back home. At first Alexei didn't adjust well. He was still familiarizing himself with the American culture and learning the English language. But then Alexei met his closest friends and things began to turn itself around. With their help, Alexei adjusted rather quickly and found himself to enjoy his new life in the States. Fast forward to now. Alexei still finds himself among his closest friends. They even decided to purchase an old mansion so that they may live together. Yet something felt off about this place. Alexei couldn't exactly figure out what. He's not one to believe in supernatural entities but things are getting rather strange. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ Dishonesty, irritating people, failing at something ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ Adrenaline, trying something new, drinking on some occasions, do whatever he pleases ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ Alexei had gotten into an accident that left him partially lobotomized. ]
                                                                  My puppet master Devious_lust

User Image

THE FREE SPIRITED DANCER
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Serena Amber Stone Serena Shadowsplay_191 Erin Heatherton
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Twenty-two Stubborn ┊ Sweet ┊ Carefree
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [ Serena ] [ Amber ] [ Stone ]

[ To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love ]

Everyone calls me[ Serena or Amber ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ Twenty-two ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ February 12th ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The free-spirited dancer ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Serena is a sweet girl who cares deeply for her friends. She is carefree and doesn’t like to take life too seriously. Serena likes to be wild but not out of hand. She knows when to restrain herself. Serena doesn’t like to engage in any fights unless provoked. She prefers to steer clear from any drama. She holds fierce loyalty to her friends. She is close to all of them but out of the group she is closest to Alexei. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Serena grew up in a normal home with parents who are still happily in love. They gave her the world, just as long as she kept up with her grades in school and didn’t get into severe trouble. When she was five her mother placed her in a dance class. Since then Serena fell in love with dancing. She made it her life goal to become a professional. It was long and gruesome process, but it paid off. It wasn’t all hard work in Serena’s life. When she was a child she met her four closest friends. It’s rather difficult to find friendship such as the one she shares with them. She is happy to say that after many years they are still inseparable. Serena is now living with her friends in an aged mansion. At first Serena was excited for it but things have been going on. Strange things that has Serena feeling rather uncomfortable. She doesn’t necessarily feel like she is in danger, but she certainly doesn’t have that safe feeling you’re suppose to have when you’re at home. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ Diets, pressure, people who can be judgmental, storms ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ Dancing, being carefree, hanging out with her friends ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ She hates thunderstorms. She gets scared and has to cuddle with someone. ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ Shadowsplay_191 ]

User Image

THE APPRENTICE
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ LUCIAN VERNON ARTHUR ARTHUR MZASKINGALEXANDRIA CAMERON LIDDELL
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ TWENTY-THREE UNPRETENTIOUS ┊ GUARDED ┊ BLUNT
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [ Lucian] [ Vernon] [ Arthur]

[ I will write your name in stars across the sky, so forever they will stay; look up to see it and know I'll always be thinking of you. ]

Everyone calls me[ Lucian ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ Twenty-Three ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ November 22nd ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The Apprentice ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Lucian is the type of guy who everyone thinks in on his way to utter self destruction. But what most choose to see is everything on the surface, his appearance, his clothing choices, and everything that would dub him as "non conformist. But what only his closest friends and associates in his job field know about him is that he's hell of a lot smarter than he looks! He tries to keep things simple and not go above and beyond in a negative fashion. He's learned over his time on this earth that it just doesn't get you anywhere. His guarded personality and ability to be so blunt with people has served him well. Those he's close with know that he's not out to hurt anyone's feelings; people just need to hear it like it is from time to time. He's the herald among all those wishing to be superheroes. But he likes it that way. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Growing up for Lucian was everything you'd considered average. Got a bike when he was eight, Got decent grades enough to satisfy his parents, loved his house pets, and even took the occasional fishing trips with his grandfather. Out of all the people in his life growing up, the most influential one had to be Lucian Senior, his grandfather. He'd always called him his best friend, even at times where he had let the man down. Lucian shared most of his favorite memories with him and he liked it that way. But when he was just freshly turned nineteen, his grandfather passed away. It didn't hit him at first, even as he stood along side his mother and father in all black and watched them lower him into the ground. He knew then what he wanted to do with his life; something he had talked about with this man many times before. Lucian was a smart child, and thrived in the fields of biology and study of the morphology of the human body. After graduating high school, Lucian set out to achieve his dream. He enrolled to become a medical student and started even his secondary classes in Ancient/Classical Egyptian History. Learning how they dealt with death back then. Now, he's in the process of finishing school and heading towards the main point of all his hard work- becoming a Mortician. Even if he's standing and working at a morgue as an Apprentice. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ Cheap Coffee, Meat, Mornings, Wishy Washy People, Big dogs, Cold Weather, Conformed Religion, Ignorant Comments ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ Anything My Momma Cooks, Tattoos, Comic Art, Classic Muscle Cars, A Challenge, A Good Cold Bottle Of Mr. JDaniels ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ Death isn't something that Lucian fears; wither it's seeing it in person, or talking about what lies beyond. ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ MzAskingAlexandria ]

User Image

THE ROCKER
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ IVY MAY CANTRELL IVY MASQUERA EMMA WATSON
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 21 SARCASTIC ┊ INTELLIGENT ┊ TEMPERAMENTAL
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [IVY] [ MAY] [ CANTRELL]

[ An idea, like a ghost, must be spoken to a little before it will explain itself. ]

Everyone calls me[ Ivy ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ 21 ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ October 22nd ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The Punk Rocker Chic ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Ivy's personality is a complex pit that no one wants to fall into. To strangers, she seems to be a girl who's a bit rough around the edges. Or...For the lack of a better word.. A b***h. Now, Ivy doesn't mean to be this way, it is just how her words come out... She never really thinks her words through. But, once you get to know Ivy, you realize that she has a softer side. She's intelligent, funny, and can sometimes be sort of a nut. Often, she bursts out on some random fact about music, or sings a verse of one of her favorite songs. Ivy cares deeply for her friends, and will take a bullet for any one of them. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Ivy grew up in a little place called New York City. She would roam the never-ending streets, looking for some new form of excitement. Sometimes, she would even prop her guitar on her knee and play a little song for the tourist. Afterwards, Ivy would go to the bar where she worked as a bartender, and hang out/drink/flirt etc. She would do this simple routine everyday until she went home to her small apartment. Money was tight, and she lived in a bad neighborhood... Which is why she was very grateful when her friends suggested they all move in together. But something about this place makes her want to move back home... But it's just Ivy's head.. After all, ghosts aren't real. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ Pink, broken strings, no-booze, sleepless nights, and hot days.]
                                                                  My gifts list[ Books, rain, rock music, guitars, ripped jeans, black, and alcohol. ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ Ivy ran away from home when she was 17, to get away from her abusive father. ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ Masquera ]

User Image

THE ROLE
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ FULL NAME HERE NICKNAME USERNAME MODEL NAME
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 19-25 TRAIT ┊ TRAIT ┊ TRAIT

The Ghosts (3M/2F)

User Image

THE HOPELESS ROMANTIC
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Logan William Harlow Logan zombiexkupcake phil wickham
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 22 Dependable ┊ Honest ┊ Caring
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [ Logan] [ William] [ Harlow]

[A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love. ]

Everyone calls me[ Logan ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ 22 ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ June 28 ]
                                                                  Why can't you tell I'm a[ man ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ I'm the hopeless romantic ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ My personality is hard to describe, I'm the person who will tell you exactly how it is. Due to my past I tend to try to keep to myself as much as the rest of the unseen inhabitants will let me. Back when I was alive I was a dependable man well that was until the sixties but we're not gonna go into that just yet. I think more with my " heart" then my head. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ I was born in New York city in the forties to two wealthy parents. I watched them live in a loveless marriage and I decided that would never happen to me. Then at the age of 17 I met her...Kochava Dubrovskiy the love of my life, or so I thought. Ave as I called her was beautiful and of course I had full intention on marrying her, but two weeks before we were wed, She left me. I was heart broken and to deal with the betrayal and grief I found a new out. It was the sixties of course, and there was so many things I had never experienced. Needless to say I fell down the rabbit hole quickly, accidentally ending my life at age 22 of a heroin overdose, forever trapped in the Mansion i so briefly called home. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ Shallow women,Not being able to communicate with the human realm. This generations music,and liars ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ Sitting alone. not getting sick. Dogs.Photography, GOD I MISS COFFEE ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ That i used to be a writer ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ xombiexkupcake ]

User Image

THE MISCHIEVOUS GHOST
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Sura Lea Gemini Sura or Lea My_little_addiction Adriana Lima
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 22 Smart ┊ Passionate ┊ mischievous
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [ Sura] [ Lea] [ Gemini]

[ The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living ]

Everyone calls me[ Sura, Lea ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ Twenty-two ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ May 23rd ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ Mischievous ghost ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Sura likes to have fun. Since she didn't have much of that when she was living, she figured why not while she's a ghost? She's not evil, she just likes to fool around with the living. It's amusing to see their reaction when she moves an object or when she softly exhale on the back of their necks. Sura is smart and very passionate about certain things. She never wants to have a dull moment. It's hard to upset Sura but when she is upset, it's best to stay far from her. She is also a really curious girl. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Sura doesn't remember too much from when she was alive. What she does remember, she doesn't like. Back when she still had a pulse, Sura had been a lady of the night. It was during a time of difficult living and so Sura did what she had to in order to survive. She remembers having a husband but the details of her love life is all a blur. Sura also remembers her death being accidental.The rest of her life is still unclear. Sura is having trouble trying to get her memories back. She finds herself in this mansion where she and other ghosts have been roaming around. Sura has been stuck in this house for many many years. Now it seems a group of living beings have moved into this mansion. This excited Sura because she gets to see new faces but it also infuriated her. She's jealous of the living. Sura felt her life was cut short and now she has to witness these people living theirs to the fullest. Wanting to have a little fun Sura would do small things here and there to get a reaction from them. She wonders how long they will continue to last in this mansion. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ The living (more like she's jealous of them), being bored, and remembering her past life ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ Having fun, teasing the living, and reading poetry ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ N/A]
                                                                  My puppet master [ My_little_addiction ]

User Image

THE NONCHALANT SUICIDE
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Onesepherus Tvochki Russ finnimbruns unknown
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 21 Sarcastic ┊ Brilliant ┊ Cold

THE ALLURING MURDERED GIRL
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Brianna Lizbeth Montgomery Bri Melanie Loves Skittles Nina Dobrev
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Nineteen clever┊ playful┊ lonely
                                                                  [ BRIANNA ] [ LIZBETH ] [ MOTGOMERY ]

[ You never know who will be the one to stab you in the back, watch yourselves! ]

Everyone calls me[ Bri, Ria, or Lizzie ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ nineteen ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ March 25th ]
                                                                  Why can't you tell I'm a[ female ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ the alluring murdered girl ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Yeah I do have a bit of an attitude problem at times. Get over it because I don’t give a rat’s a**. I may be all hard and prickly at some points like a cactus. But remember the inside is nice and juicy. I’ve had a bit of a hard life, and so I put up walls to help protect me. I’m sarcastic, rebellious, hardheaded and impatient. On the other hand I’m really sweet, loyal, a bit random, and secretly a complete romantic. I'm very protective of those I love, and won't be afraid to back down from a fight to keep them safe. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ One thing most forget, that young woman in 1935 wasn't the only one to have been murdered in that mansion. I was murdered as well, back in 1882. I was the great aunt of that last girl murdered there. Before that girl came the stories of many others, like myself. I was raised at a plantation that neighbored this mansion. My life was going great. It became even better as the son at the mansion started to court me. I had no idea about the relationship between him and my sister. My sister was the one everyone looked up to. While I tended to be ignored. During the summer of 1881, Mikhail purposed to me. That was the brightest point in my life.

Over the next year preparations for the wedding was taking place. I was getting closer and closer to Mikhail. Soon it was about a month before the wedding, I was confronted by my sister. There was a struggle between the two of us at Mikhail's mansion. During the struggle I was pushed back, my head hitting the fireplace, cracking my head open. My sister left me there. I'm not sure if it was an accident or she had done it on purpose. I think a little more on the lines of purpose since the next month Sara was getting married to Mikhail in my place. I still have pent up frustrations over the whole thing. My sister went on and had children with Mikhail. So here I'm stuck at the mansion without being seen or heard. Now years later there is movement in the house and Bri has made her presence known to them.]

Get it the ******** away! [ old suitors, my sister, backstabbers, some technology, not understanding things. ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ puppies, jewelry, horse racing, parties/balls, playing the piano ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ I can remember everything that has happened ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ melanie loves skittles ]

User Image

THE LIBRARIAN
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Chester Ira Percival Chester Webmage806 Nicholas Goethals
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 25 Serious ┊ Wise ┊ Insightful
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  [Chester] [Ira] [Percival]

[O Day of days when we can read! The reader and the book, either without the other is naught.]

Everyone calls me[ Chester ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ Twenty-five ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ March 21st ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The Librarian]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Chester is a man of thought, never without a book in his hands. You can always find him in the study or under a tree reading. A very insightful ghost you'll never leave learning more about him or yourself. ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Chester is among the eldest of the ghosts, in the living he was a researcher, the owner being kind enough to lend their study and books for his work. Over the years Chester had taken in the knowledge that each book told. Chester recalls his death vividly, for it was one that he could not bare to forget. It was a time of war where brother and brother fought, each seeking freedom from the other. The owner was part of this war using the lodgings as a smuggling point. It was a rare point of bad luck for Chester as the night of his final hour the mansion was set on fire.It swept quickly from each room the entrance and exits blocked. Yelling and screaming could be heard across the building as servants rushed and huddled in fear. It was thanks to Chester's quick thinking that they grabbed one of the old oak bookshelves letting the books fall to the floor. Using it as a battering ram they plunged it towards the front entrance. While successful in escaping the fire it lead to the arsonists outside...gunfire was set loose and in an effort of desperation he shielded one of the servants taking a shot into his lower back. His last vision was that of the young servant, a simple woman holding him as he fell. For Chester he didn't know how long it was before he realized he didn't cross over. Still he doesn't question it to much now, instead he uses it as an opportunity to study the world where time is not longer a factor. With the introduction of the latest guests he cant help but find it...intriguing]

Get it the ******** away! [ Being disrupted while reading and fires. ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ A good book or the taste of tea.]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ He has never dance before. ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ Webmage806 ]

THE LOST PRAIRIE GIRL
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Cassidee Emilee James Cassi/Emilee Im a Shotgun Girl Sienna Guillory
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ Twenty-three Stubborn┊ Feisty ┊ Passionate
                                                                  [ CASSIDEE ] [ EMILEE ] [ JAMES ]

[ You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you ]

Everyone calls me[ Cassi or Emilee ]
                                                                  Does age really matter?[ twenty-three ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on[ December 19th ]
                                                                  Why can't you tell I'm a[ female ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique[ The Lost Prairie Girl ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ This sweet young woman has gone through some tough times, building up her defenses some. She is very nurturing and motherly. Her love for children consumes her sometimes to even take care of others even older than her. Another thing she wouldn't be afraid to grab a shotgun to protect those she loves. Growing up on a farm she isn't afraid of hard work or possibly going against some wild animals. Besides being loving she can be stubborn in her ways. There are times to let loose, and time to be mature and she knows when those times are.]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Cassidee Emilee James, wife to Keegan Walter James was born in 1843. She grew up as a farmer's daughter. Being a farmer's daughter had its ups and downs, like most. There was a lot of hard work to be done, and sometimes there wasn't much else to do but to work on the farm. On the other hand they usually had plenty to eat. The farm they lived on supported some of the slaves that had been released from their owners. Her family although came from the south and was used to slavery, did not believe in it. So they offered up some honest paying work to those slaves that had no where else to go and didn't want to be controlled under the white men.

In the spring of 1859 Cassi married Keegan Walter James, a cousin to the up and coming great James brothers. In 1861 the civil war began. Keegan was almost drafted into the war but thankfully was saved because he's a farmer and farmers were still very much in need at that time. In 1862 soldiers came to their door, seeking shelter the soldiers barged into their home. They killed her husband and child before her eyes. They took her with them to have their way with her. One day they were infront of the mansion and a shot rang out. Before she could react one of the men were tossing her in the way, where she was shot being the man's shield. Waking up as a ghost in that mansion came as a shock to her. She wanted revenge against those men that took everything from her. Only to find out they had been killed that same day she had been. Now she has been wondering her way through the mansion meeting the other ghosts and watching the lives of the people around her. ]

Get it the ******** away! [ fights, illnesses, death, snakes, nosy people ]
                                                                  My gifts list[ sewing, cooking, being a house wife, swimming in the creek, catching people off guard ]
                                                                  Did I mention... [ Emilee can move things around easily and is stronger at it all than most think. ]
                                                                  My puppet master [ Im a Shotgun Girl ]

The Reservation Code

User Image

THE ROLE
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ FULL NAME HERE NICKNAME USERNAME MODEL NAME
                                                                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▉▉▉ 19-25 TRAIT ┊ TRAIT ┊ TRAIT

[align=center][img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff248/bwaygrl24/400x200marker.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                                  [size=20][color=postingcolor]【[/color] [b]THE[/b] [color=postingcolor]✦[/color] [b]ROLE[/b][color=postingcolor]】[/color] [/size]
                                                                  [size=10][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=postingcolor]▉▉▉[/color] FULL NAME HERE [color=postingcolor]✦[/color] NICKNAME [color=postingcolor]✦[/color] USERNAME [color=postingcolor]✦[/color] MODEL NAME[/size]
                                                                  [size=10][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=postingcolor]▉▉▉[/color] 19-25 [color=postingcolor]✦[/color] TRAIT ┊ TRAIT ┊ TRAIT[/size]

The Profile Code

User Image
                                                                  [ FIRST] [ MIDDLE] [ LAST] •

[ Quote ]

Everyone calls me ► [ Nicknames ]
                                                                  Does age really matter? ► [ age ]
                                                                  I blow out the candles on ► [ Birthday ]
                                                                  Why can't you tell I'm a ► [ gender ]
                                                                  How I fall into this clique ► [ role ]

Attitude problem?
                                                                  [ Personality (paragraph form) ]

Here's my story:
                                                                  [ Bio ]

Get it the ******** away! ► [ dislikes ]
                                                                  My gifts list ► [ likes ]
                                                                  Did I mention... ► [ other ]
                                                                  My puppet master ► [ username ]

[imgright]http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k516/little_J_forever/testing/200x400.jpg[/imgright]
                                                                  [size=18][color=gray]• [/color][color=c1][ FIRST][/color] [color=c2][ MIDDLE][/color] [color=c1][ LAST][/color] •[/size]

[size=16][color=gray][ Quote ][/color][/size]

[b]Everyone calls me[/b] ► [color=c2][ Nicknames ][/color]
                                                                  [b]Does age really matter?[/b] ► [color=c1][ age ][/color]
                                                                  [b]I blow out the candles on[/b] ► [color=c2][ Birthday ][/color]
                                                                  [b]Why can't you tell I'm a[/b] ► [color=c1][ gender ][/color]
                                                                  [b]How I fall into this clique[/b] ► [color=c2][ role ][/color]

[size=14][b]Attitude problem?[/b]
                                                                  [color=c1][ Personality (paragraph form) ] [/color][/size]

[size=14][b]Here's my story:[/b]
                                                                  [color=c2][ Bio ] [/color][/size]

[b]Get it the ******** away! [/b] ► [color=c1][ dislikes ][/color]
                                                                  [b]My gifts list[/b] ► [color=c2][ likes ][/color]
                                                                  [b]Did I mention...[/b] ► [color=c1] [ other ] [/color]
                                                                  [b]My puppet master[/b] ► [color=c2] [ username ] [/color]

The Announcements

Started 1/30/13
                                                                  Started accepting 1/30/13
                                                                  Need 4 males and 1 female 1/30/13

The Relationships

Emrianna:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

Alexei:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

August :
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

living male:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

living female:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

Logan :
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

Sura :
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

Ghost Male:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

Brianna:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

Ghost Male:
                                                                  tab Friends with~
                                                                  tab Best friends with~
                                                                  tab Enemies with~
                                                                  tab Crushing on~
                                                                  tab Dating~

The Reservation

Let me know if you have an idea of what to add here!

The Reservation

The Reservation

The Reservation

The Reservation

Now Open For Posting

Saturday May 18th
                                                                  The living have been living there for a month.
                                                                  The ghosts are really starting to come out and make their presence known.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff