Welcome to Gaia! ::

R I S E x H I K A R I xC H E I
                        T H I S x I S xA xxD R E A M
                        xUser Image
                        ( I D O N ' T W A N T T O WAKE UP )
                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        Rise blushed hearing her love talking such caring and praise words, she turned her sight to him and replied as she walk to him "I feel like I can save anything... that I can do anything... I just want to have you by side all my life... my love... I would do anything to make you happy... cause it takes my breath away just by being with my king...I'll never be able enough thankful as well, being with such a wonderful man... having you in my life is... priceless...is... a miracle ....my life is yours..." she leaned to a kiss, touched his lips and kissed him deeply, then said "I'll have to change later evening though because of the ball isn't it?..." she asked sweetly kissing his forehead like a cotton that touched his skin, she slowly walked with her naked feet to the window and opened it carefully, let the air enter the room, she smiled to him warmly with the wind playing with her hair and cloth.
                        Meanwhile Kurai noticed Sephia was calling him and pawed Rise to let her know he was following the lion, Rise smiled to him a nodded to him kindly, he then stepped gracefully, with the confident and robust steps out of the room following his interest attentively.

Ryumaou92
Good.
в я є и т _ c u т н w u l f _ d є и н α m
Things were getting a little dull around here.

User Image

Brent smiled and gently and deeply kissed Rise back,holding her by her waist and softly lifting her up,gently rubbing her cheeks and smiling,realizing they were in a compromising position.He looked at Rise and softly lifted her dress,to see what she may do. Brent was joking yet a bit wanting at the same time,but he would not force his want on her,but if she desired,he would grant such a lovely wish.He softly pinned her hands against the wall,kissing on her neck and softly biting,just seeing what his lovely Queen would do.

AngelNyah
                        xUser Image
                        Rise got surprised when he lift her up and then her dress, she felt like her heart was going to get out of her chest and unbearable chills all over the body, her body wanted to please her love, but her heart and mind were telling her still the but of the relationship, she simply hugged him by his neck and placed a hand over his taking it softly and she said in a low tone "We can't..." she said struggling against it "I'm sorry...hope you don't get it wrong for real..." she said still hugging him by his neck with a small smile and her dress sliding on his arms.

Ryumaou92

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Cybersix_Data7

User Image

User Image

Demon Princess
Fiance: Everit Bloodrayne

Evangeline groaned in her sleep when she heard someone's voice. It sounded like the prince. Not that she cared, but she turned her head to look at him. "Ugh. Didn't want to see your ugly mug after a peaceful dream," she told him and sat up, stretching out her arms above her head. Then she covered her mouth after letting out a yawn and looked at Everit sleepily. "What do you want? Can't I sleep without your constant interruptions? And who said you could come into my room?" The princess didn't want to be getting in a fight when she was so tired right now. She let her blonde hair fall over her shoulders and ran her fingers through it to smooth it out. Her gray eyes stared up at the male, waiting for him to say something.

This guy did look handsome but if he would lose the attitude, he might be the perfect prince. Not that she was saying that she like him or anything. He was already a nuisance to her. Flicking her hair back over he shoulders she plopped back down on the pillow and closed her eyes. "Would you get out already. I had the door closed for a reason. It doesn't mean you can just force your way in here," she told him with an irritated sigh. Another yawn escaped her lips and she cuddled with the pillow she was laying on again, not caring if he was still standing there or not. She wanted to get the sleep she lost when she was back home after realizing she was betrothed. Evangeline waved her hand in a 'shoo' kind of way before letting it fall onto the cushions.

Ooc; N/A

Lonely Gaian

14,940 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Jacob 100
dragonprincess_bloom

User Image

Kailen Taylor

Ice Prince

Fiance: Shea Valdamjong

____________________________________________
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________

Kailen's eyes opened and stared at the ceiling of his room before sitting himself up. His lungs slightly burned from the water rushing out of them for air but at least he was able to breath now. He looked around the room he was in and realized it was his. Just as he was about to get out of the bed, he felt a hand gripping onto his own and looked down to see Cierra sleeping on the edge of his bed. How long has he been out?

Kailen grasped Cierra's hand, rubbing it gently until she woke up. He watched her rub her eyes sleepily and look at the prince. When he smiled at her, tears formed in her eyes as she tackled him back on the bed. "Kailen! Thank God your awake! I was so worried about you," his girlfriend exclaimed as she sat in the prince's lap, hugging him. "I'm fine now. But I would like something to drink besides water," he joked but Cierra just frowned. "Don't joke around like that," she scolded him. "I'll get you a nice cup of tea to warm you up a bit." The prince nodded as she left the room and he stared down at the blankets covering him. His gaze then turned to the window on the right side of his bed, staring outside as snow started falling. He was glad his little garden was in a warm greenhouse so that his plants didn't die from the cold. Kailen then leaned his forehead on his hand, remembering the near death experience. It was painful and dark. He bit his lip hard till it bled, never wanting to go through something like that again.

The queen smiled as she placed her hands together over her lips. "So humble. And please, call him Kailen," she told Shea until she was interrupted by a maid. "I'm sorry to interrupt milady but Prince Kailen has woken up," the maid said. The queen dismissed her servant with a wave of her hand and nod. "Lets see what he has to say about this," she said, directing it to the king. "You may come along if you'd like," the king told Shea and gave her a nod of the head before leaving the room.

"I'm telling you, Cierra is just a nuisance to Kailen. She didn't come from a royal family either. She's just some peasant off the streets he's been meeting and then fell in love. That girl is just leeching money off him with all that jewelery he buys for her that she never wears," the king whispered to the queen. "We need to get Shea to change his mind about that girl and get with her. Not only will she be good enough for him, we can also stop the war. Cierra is nothing but a bad influence on him. He used to be so kind until she came along." "I know dear, but we can't do anything now. Our only hope is Shea. I want him out of that relationship with Cierra as much as you do," the queen whispered back as they headed to Kailen's room.

___________________________________________________________________
                                                    _____________________________________________

Ooc; N/A

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Never look back~The Nearly Deads

Why is fate so cruel to have me to marry Kailen Taylor the Prince of Ice?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Black Rose~Gothic Music

Shea Alu Valdamjong

Watching the Queen as she spoke and placed her hands over her lips ever so gently. A small smile upon her face as the Queen called her humble,nodding as she said to call him Kailen,though she knew it would take time for her to do such a thing,well at least to his face. She was one to keep things formal after all,it was the way of a Princess,was it not? When the maid entered the room,her aura told her that there must be good news,it was a welcoming thing to know the Prince was awake. Shea was a bit curious as to what the Queen wanted to hear from her son,when the King said she could come along she thought maybe she could at least tag along to see with her own eyes that he was alright. But she would stay in the background,she was not one of the limelight and center of attention,especially over something like this. It was not like she did anything too special that someone else would not have done. She stayed behind them as she saw them whispering,she could faintly make out some words,though she acted like she was paying them no mind. She wondered really why they hated the Miss Cierra so much,i mean she seemed like a nice girl. Though she was jealous of Shea,for what really. Its not like she was actually stealing him away from her. She was trying to be civil,if the Prince still wanted Cierra there was nothing she could do about it,besides was it not a natural thing for a Prince and King to have other women well form the stories she read and even heard it seemed like it was almost some kind of requirement. Yet its not like his Queen was ever happy about it. Truth be told even Shea would not be happy but it was only her job to be what her betrothed wanted,to really be nothing more than a glorified breeder really. When they reached his room Shea stayed outside the door,just barely peeking inside. She really did not want to upset him while he recovered and whenever he saw her that is what seemed to have happened.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Princess of the Soul KingdomUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Voices~Crown the Empire

l Sagestar l

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
What the Water gave Me~Florence + the Machine

I guess for the Peace of my Kingdom i am to marry the Princess of Fire,Crystal Blaze

User Image

Nairi "Ari" Tokimune

Ari was glad she seemed to slowly as water flows when there has been no rain,but still it was a move in right direction. Pulling out her seat as he let her sit before pushing it gently back in as he took his seat. He was glad to see that the fox liked his meal as well. "Do not worry i am not trying to be sneaky in any way i really did wish to enjoy just a nice and peaceful meal together with you and get to know you better." He took a bite from his portion of chicken and ate it. He was using his formal table manners,but this because it was the only way he knew how to eat. "So if i may ask about your Kingdom what is it like?",he had taken a sip from the glass that was filled with some juice of the grape,he was not one for the brain fogging effects of wine and such. Taking another bite from his plate as we awaited her answer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prince of the Water KingdomUser Image

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall~Coldplay

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

xx

xxShrugging, Crystal calmly said "it's hot all the time, the only water that we have cold is within the palace and the people of the villages sometimes come for water that isn't warm. Of course we give them enough to last them a few months before they come back." she yawned softly, taking a bite of chicken. The young woman didn't know what she could do... only that she knew that Ari was trying to get on her good side... so far, he only had one point and she highly doubted that it would do anything to change her mind. The fox finished his meal and jumped up on Crystal's lap and curled up. She smiled at the fox and gently pet the small animal and looked back at her food as she ate. "What about you...?" She asked softly, not sure what to really ask.

User Image
Good.

User Image

Brent smiled and softly kissed his beloved Queen,gently letting her down as he rubbed her cheek" My Queen, I was just seeing where your heart truly was, but we shall wait my dear,for now let us eat breakfast and enjoy this lovely new day"He smiled some more and gently took Rise's hand in his as he walked with her to the dining hall, a grand breakfast for the two already here and was truly a banquet fit for a King and Queen. Brent pulled out a chair for Rise and once she sat down,he would take his seat as the maids began to service them and smiled at the lovely couple,happy hat their Prince finally was happy for once. They finished and took their leave,smiling and giggling as they left and continued on with their daily duties.

As they began to eat Brent blushed a bit,thinking about how the maids were laughing and giggling,since they knew that Rise was his lady.But even still he smiled and had happiness in his heart,feeding her some fruit and smiling,always smiling. It was like his face just could not hide a smile when he was around his Precious Angel." So,what do you wish to do for the time being my Queen? Later on today there will be some guess and we shall have a nice Dance to commemorate our meeting and also enjoy the company of others as well".He had a piece of peach in his mouth,playing with it with his tongue,but not yet eating it as he looked at Rise,softly poking her nose and smiling.

AngelNyah

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

I guess for the Peace of my Kingdom i am to marry the Princess of Fire,Crystal Blaze

User Image

Nairi "Ari" Tokimune

"Oh is that so,well i am not a big fan of extreme heat or lots of heat.",he said. "But i will tolerate it for you. And besides i would be nice to visit your family and get to know them,well once we are married anyways." As she said about giving the villagers some cool water,"That is very kind of you to help out your fellow citizens." Smiling as he took a sip of his juice. "Well here its rather nice,not really ever too hot or too cold. Though in the winter like months it can get chilly so i stay indoors alot or wear alot of clothing." It was nice sitting down and talking with her. He was glad that she agreed to have the meal with him. Though in a way it was like he was giving her no choice in the matter. Smiling a bit more as the fox finished his meal and curled up on Crystal's lap. "He really does like you doesnt he. So have you thought of a name for him?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Prince of the Water KingdomUser Image

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

xx

xxSighing softly, Crystal didn't want to marry him... it felt wrong to marry someone she didn't know at all... looking down at the fox, she calmly said "I was thinking of Kenta." She wasn't really sure what to name the fox, only that it might be a good name to name him Kenta... Yawning, she gently pet the fox and smiled at it. Still only liking the fox more than Ari. Frowning in confusion, the young woman wondered what she should do... should she make a break for it again? Or, should she just play along for a time being and then run when he wasn't around or anyone was around? That, she couldn't really say but hoped that it was something that she could do to get away from him.

User Image
                        xUser Image
                        Rise followed happy with her hands over her cloth and taking such gentle steps trough the hallways and climbing the stairs gracefully with her dress dragging on the floor like petting the floor each step she took.
                        She slowly stepped in the dinning hall and watched Brent push a chair for her to sit, she blushed a little and sat there smiling to him, following his moves with her eyes and watching maids coming and going, with little laughs and giggles, she felt strange seeing that and wondered what did she possibly did to provoke that reaction.
                        "Huh?..." she felt embarrassed of the situation but soon she blushed even more when she noticed that the king was enjoying watching her eating, she was eating gently her food and appreciating deeply his concern on offering her fruit and making her feel at home.

Soon she heard Brent talk with her asking what she would like to do for the day, she took a small bite to her fruit and replies kindly "Oh... for me... every single place is wonderful if my king is with me... " she smiled warmly and her eyes were glowing of joy "If you are with me... every place turn amazingly beautiful..." she said as she placed her hands over her lap when she finished eating " And I'm looking anxiously for that dance and for the day we become one as husband and wife... " she said with her soft voice reverberate on the hall to her king ears like a melody.
                        She then watched Kurai pass on the other side of the window and lay down over the grass next to Sephia, Rise giggled some as she saw that her friend was getting really interested on Brent lion.

Ryumaou92
User Image

User Image

Feeling the slight heat build up in his arm Alan knew that it was time to refill his ice chamber on his arm. He gathered some food for the road as he got onto his steam bike and headed towards the Ice Kingdom. Once there he hid his face under his hood and his right arm in his small cape on his shoulder as so he wouldn't draw attention towards himself. He went up to a small vender selling the special ice he needs. He bought a small bag and went on his way. Wen went into the forest near the Ice Kingdom Castle where no one was around to watch as he revieled his metal arm. He turned a valve letting out steam as he then opened a small hatch where he then inserted the ice. Once he put the ice in he closed it and unshiethed his hidden blade to make sure the ice was working. Once that was done he walked around the area of the forest he was in and started gathering some herbs for some tea.
Good.

User Image

Brent sat there watching the lovely Rise as she spoke to him,and loving that she was eating and enjoying her meal.He smiled and finished his food,quietly burping under his napkin and having a tiny blush on his face as he saw Rise enjoyed her food a bit much,having a little syrup on her lips. Brent moved closer,kissing Rise's lips,softly licking the syrup off and gently pulling away" Breakfast must have been quite good my Queen.."He smiled and bit and poked her nose again,standing up and forming a lovely lavender Rose in his hand,giving it to his lovely Queen and motioning her to join him in the garden. He stood under a tree,looking more like an Fallen Angel Knight than a Prince, as he stood looking up to the sky,his wings opening fully and a smile on his face.

Sephia smiled and watched her lovely Prince show his true self and smiling. She looked at Kurai and licked his cheek and nuzzling him closely,wanting him to be her King. And little did anyone know,but Sephia was going to bear two lovely twin Liger's.

AngelNyah

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
dragonprincess_bloom

User Image

Nairi "Ari" Tokimune

As she said that name,"Well that sounds like a good name for him. Do you like that name little fox?" Though it was not like he was expecting the fox to even acknowledge him or his question,but he did wish for the fox to see that he was wanting to be his friend as well. As he finished his meal. "So was that all to your liking? Is there anything special you like?" He relaxed a bit in his chair as he awaited for her answer well maybe answers. He was enjoying this time he had with her very much. It was so nice to not have her being so defensive and acting like some kind of hater and such. Really to punish all men for something someone did. Though that man going to such drastic measures he could not blame her for being so defensive,so he would try and be a better man than he ever had been,to show her that he would not do something like that to her. He never wanted to hurt her. Was he really falling for her? I mean could he fall for someone so quickly like that or is it just because he wants to get to know her better and he feels for her story and the tragic life she has lead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces