Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Plot~User Image

I am normal, or at least I was, you were too, until we came to this town, see, this town changes people. Don't ask me to explain how, because I'm not entirely sure what's going on either, no one does.

Let me start by talking about this town, It's a small place right smack in the middle of nowhere, sounds cliché already right? Well the town is surrounded by forests, look to your right, you'll see a tree. Look to your left, you'll see another tree, you get the picture. The town is pretty old, been around for, well let's just say your great-great-great-great-great-grandpa could have lived here. Also, not to mention the crazy-thick fog we get at night, it gets really bad in the summer, oh, and the weird glowing lights.These weird things always appear at night,kinda got a theme going on here. They float in midair and disappear and reappear in random places, there about the size of a baseball. There aren't just a few of these lights, no, there are like at least twenty in any given street, but it seems like only the younger people in the town can see them new kids usually get told to go out in it on a dare, and the other kids go out to scare the newbies or just hang out and scare each other. Most people here are friendly though, country charm I guess.

Now let's talk about the people. Like I said, they are nice, like invite you in an give you food nice, but strange things are going on and people are getting scared. For just about over a week now some teenagers are saying they have these new-found powers, you heard me,powers, like flying, laser vision, telepathy and stuff like that. It's like the X-men transported their powers here. A lot of the new kids are the ones getting powers too. For some reason the new kids are being singled out. Isn't that lovely?

That's where we come in, We're the new kids we're getting the powers. some of us have specific powers like I mentioned before, others, well their powers are undiscovered yet but they have more random burst of their powers, some kids also have multiple powers as well but no one so far has more than two or three. These powers are cool and are fun, but it's getting kind of weird, some kids cannot handle their powers and they go insane or disappear, the parents are starting to freak, most of us hide our powers, but people in town are starting to notice and they are scared.Everyone is on edge and we need to find out what is going on

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
~Rules~

~This RP requires at least two paragraphs per post and a picture of your character, it doesn't need to be fancy, if you want it to be that's fine.
~Romance is fine, I would even encourage a little but please time skip if clothes come off.
~Swearing is ok, but please don't use it often.
~No God modding.
~No murdering other characters unless given permission by the user.
~Type full sentences with good grammar and spelling.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Profile Skeleton~~
If Boy title the message: He is normal, for a girl put: She is normal

H]i my Name Is: {First/Middle(optional)/Last Name}
I'm this old {Your Age }
My history: {Bio, at least 5 sentences}
Now I Look Like [ url=IMAGE URL HERE / ]This[/url ]
I tend to act like this: {Personality}
I Enjoy {5 Likes}
But I can't stand {5 Dislikes)
My powers are {list up to three}
If You Must Know {Other}
The one who speaks for me is {Username}

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Accepted

LADIES
My Name Is: Lucy Lenore Tambre
I 'm this old: 17
My history: Well, I just came to this town about a week ago, so I'm one of the first to get powers, lucky me. Anyway, My dad died in a car crash when I was 12 so it's just me and my mom. Since the car crash mom won't let me drive anywhere so I'm forced to walk, or roller-blade where I want to go which is a total bummer. My dad was really cool, he took me everywhere, and my parents and I, we were a happy family. Ever since my dad died, mom has kinda lost it, she spends most of her time on work, locked away in the office room in our house, the other main focus of her time, is making sure I'm safe. I swear she would bubble wrap me if she could, but then again, I can't blame her. I didn't take dad's death too well, I sunk into a depression for months, my mom was terrified. That was the reason we moved, after I started to piece myself back together, my mom decided it was time for a fresh start in a new town, with new people, and new friends to make, ect. I make friends fairly quickly and they tend to get along with me. I'm really excited about having powers, but my mom is starting to notice, I just don't want her freaking out and worrying because I'm "not safe". I'm also a real lover of music and could listen to it for hours on end easy, I tend to be the 'dance around my room, jam session' type. I'm also not really into fashion or anything, I just like wearing whatever article of clothing I pull out of the closet.. I'm a night owl and spend a lot of time sitting on the computer, I can stay up till what ever time, almost always in the AM hours. Since it's summer time I don't have a bed time.
Now I Look Like this
I tend to act like this: friendly, outgoing, bad under pressure, smart, silly, slightly jumpy at times
I Enjoy scaring others, using my powers, music, animals, people.
But I can't stand jump scares, spiders, sudden loud noises, jerks, zombies.
My powers are: well I can move things with my mind, and create and use electricity, but I can't use these too well.
If You Must Know People call me Cheshire sometimes
The one who speaks for me is {Lunarwolf95}

My Name Is: Prudence ‘Star’ Kelmer
I'm this old: 18

My history: I come from a broken home. Don’t ask me about it because I won’t tell you anything. All you need to know is that I got out when I was 16 and never looked back. I drifted from town to town lying about my age and getting work however I could, whatever I had to do to get by. Times were tough until I stumbled into some not so legal boxing rings and won some nice cash. About six months ago I hit a wall; I stopped winning my fights and couldn’t scrape together my rent money. So I left. I just moved into a shabby little place downtown, nothing special but enough for me. I think this small town will be a good change of pace for me even though it does seem a bit quirky. Maybe it’s something in the water, but the first day I moved in I accidental ripped a door from its hinges and today I managed to crush the tv remote with my hand. A quirky town indeed.

Now I Look Like: am a very large lady, over six feet actually. I’ve always looked older than I am which is why I got away with so many jobs.

User Image

I tend to act like this: Reserved around people I don’t know (I have some trust issues). Once you get to know me I can be very friendly and even motherly. I’m a bit bold which some people find off putting but why beat around the bush right?

I Enjoy: Gardening, sweets, children, reading, learning
But I can't stand: laziness, rude people, messiness, loud men, rain
My powers are: Super strength

If You Must Know: I go by the name Star. It was my ring name and one of my opponents gave me the nickname after seeing the tattoos on my legs.
The one who speaks for me is Crossroad Kisses

Gentlemen

Hi my Name Is: ozwell jackline vonnova
My history: nobody knows where I'm from or who my parents were,I was found as a baby on the doorstep by my adopted parents. I grew up like any other child and had a great interest in painting and was top of my class. but by the fifth grade my parents and I realized I definitely wasn't a normal boy or like a normal human by that matter. my adopted parents grew afraid of me and anyone I knew started to avoid me. rumors started to spread and it was becoming harder to control it. I ended up leaving at the age of 17 from my original home but with from my mom and dad.
Now I Look Like : this is oz
I tend to act like this: shy to a extent,friendly,caring,family oriented,creative,loyal,charming,calm,loving,cuddly,odd,lonely,easy-going,understanding,dark,curious,clever,brave
I Enjoy: painting,nature,flowers,water,fish,music,good food,and company.
But I can't stand: mean or harsh people,cigarettes/smoking people,gross scents,grape or grape flavoring,his art getting ruined
My powers are: water manipulation,dream drawing(where he draws something and it becomes real), and can become a small white fox.
If You Must Know: he doesn't know about his dream drawing power yet and everyone calls him oz for short.
The one who speaks for me is: mewbot5408

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Feral Sailor

10,175 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She is normal

My Name Is: Prudence ‘Star’ Kelmer

My history: I come from a broken home. Don’t ask me about it because I won’t tell you anything. All you need to know is that I got out when I was 16 and never looked back. I drifted from town to town lying about my age and getting work however I could, whatever I had to do to get by. Times were tough until I stumbled into some not so legal boxing rings and won some nice cash. About six months ago I hit a wall; I stopped winning my fights and couldn’t scrape together my rent money. So I left. I just moved into a shabby little place downtown, nothing special but enough for me. I think this small town will be a good change of pace for me even though it does seem a bit quirky. Maybe it’s something in the water, but the first day I moved in I accidental ripped a door from its hinges and today I managed to crush the tv remote with my hand. A quirky town indeed.

Now I Look Like: am a very large lady, over six feet actually. I’ve always looked older than I am which is why I got away with so many jobs.

User Image

I tend to act like this: Reserved around people I don’t know (I have some trust issues). Once you get to know me I can be very friendly and even motherly. I’m a bit bold which some people find off putting but why beat around the bush right?

I Enjoy: Gardening, sweets, children, reading, learning
But I can't stand: laziness, rude people, messiness, loud men, rain
My powers are: Super strength

If You Must Know: I go by the name Star. It was my ring name and one of my opponents gave me the nickname after seeing the tattoos on my legs.
The one who speaks for me is Crossroad Kisses

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image Lucy sighed and shut her laptop, the only thing she could find about floating lights was related to aliens. "I am totally not going to believe out town is freaking being bothered by aliens, I'd sooner believe that magic is involved in this crap. " Shaking her head, Lucy leaned back in her chair and glanced out the window. 'Hey those floating lights are out again, I should go out and try to see what the heck they are, well at least it would be more helpful than alien research.' she thought as she headed downstairs.

She prayed that her mom would be asleep by now. There would be no way She would be able to get to leave the house at midnight otherwise. Lucy peeked into the living room and there was her mom, fast asleep, the TV still on, going on about some stupid product that no one needs. ' Ugh, my mom really needs to find better programs.' she thought before she sneaked out the door.

Lucy looked around her front yard, it was dimly lit by a street light, and she could see the basic outline of the yard, but the fog was so thick that she couldn't see past ten feet, in fact it was so bad in the street, it looked like a single wall of grey. "Well this is crap. " She sighed. "How the heck am I going to find anything in this?!" She moved further from her house, leaving the porch. She caught sight of one of the glowing lights 'Ah-ha! There's one!' Lucy thought before running barefoot after it. 'I'm finally gonna get one of these stupid lights!' She felt the air crackle with static, which always seemed to happen whenever she got excited. 'This would be a bad time for these stupid powers to act up. Figures it would happen now!' The light seemed to notice the change in the air, and started moving more erratically and darting all over. "No, no this is bad!" she whispered. Lucy ran faster, almost catching up to the light 'Almost there!' she extended her hand toward the light, but as soon as she did, her foot caught on something "Are you kidding me!? AHH!!" She cried out as she fell. "Ugh, you have got to be kidding me. I must be the most clumsy person in the world. I was so close!" She was able to sit up and looked around. In her rush to catch the light, she had gotten herself completely lost.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lunarwolf95

you want me to pm my profile,correct?

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lunarwolf95

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Oz "

Ozwell Jackline Vonnova
"Every time I close my eyes,It's like a dark paradise,No one compares to you,I'm scared that you
,Won't be waiting on the other side."

sitting outside on his house porch oz said nothing and watched as the lights moved about the air. his expression was calm and curious but he would not chase after them like some,neither would he fear them like others. nothing bothered oz much about this place,he guessed it was becuase unlike most people with powers here..he was born with his and in a city far away from the town. his golden green gaze moved over to across the street,he began to notice a girl running about chasing the orbs. he raised a eyebrow and stood brushing back a strand of his silvery fishscale like colored hair,he began to move torwards after lucy following her catiously. he then stopped when she pretty much landed on her face and he was on the verge of luaghing,covering his mouth with his hand letting out a small snort."nice one,"he teased then held out his hand and bend over.

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image Lucy jumped slightly at the sound of the boy's voice, and looked up at him. She laughed, embarrassed that he saw her fall."Thanks." she took his hand ." I guess I looked pretty silly. Those darn lights are always just out of my reach." Lucy sighed and stood up. "Thanks for helping me up. My name is Lucy by the way." She smiled. Glancing around she realized the fog had gotten thicker and there was no way of telling which way was the way back home. 'Crap, my mother is going to kill me! ' she thought. The air filled with static due to her distress. 'Even better, I get to look like a freak in front of this guy. Fabulous.' She thought while running her hands through her hair, trying to keep her hair from becoming a frizzy mess from the static in the air.
"It sure gets freaky out here at night. I think I've gotten lost in my hurry to catch one of those stupid lights. I don't think I'm on a different street, but I have no idea which way is which." Lucy looked at this guy feeling like an idiot for getting lost. She suddenly felt a little bit curious " Hey, not to be rude but what are you doing out here this late as well? "

Demonic Cat

8,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lunarwolf95

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" Oz "

Ozwell Jackline Vonnova
"Every time I close my eyes,It's like a dark paradise,No one compares to you,I'm scared that you
,Won't be waiting on the other side."

oz chuckled."not too much,but then again that's coming from the mouth of someone who might not be even human himself.."he replied and looked about. the fog seemed to be thickening again,maybe he could use the water in the fog to part it a little... then looked back at lucy."name's ozwell but you may call me oz if it helps,"he then sighed and smiled at her question."i actually like to watch the lights,they're quite beautiful...reminds me of my old home before-"he spaced out a little like remembering somthing harsh. oz turned and took her hand."i'll show you back just don't freak out okay?" he then raised his hands in a parting motion and just as he had hoped the fog split in half making a little pathway.he looked at her catiously but curiously.there's water in fog so i guess that's why it was easy to move,otherwise i wouldn't bee able to...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff