Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

xxWEATHER.
                                          A record low for the past couple years at the shocking -18 degrees.
                                          And the only a plus 2 degrees, so bundle up out there or just stay
                                          inside. Just saying if you do have to be out, then wear a heavy coat,
                                          a hat and even some gloves.
                                          xxEVENTS
                                          still thinking of some, maybe ya'll can help me.
User Image

User Image
                          x x x x x x x User Image
User Image

First and foremost, I just want to say that this roleplay is just a size bigger than
                                          lazy lit. I expect the minimum of 6OO hundred words, the more the merrier, but I
                                          hope that doesn't intimidate other to write more. Just remember that I did say that
                                          there was a minimum. Also lets focus more on the QUALITY of your post and not
                                          so much on the QUANTITY. Though I'm pretty sure that everyone who comes through
                                          here will know the difference and trust me, there is a difference.

Lazy lit just means we aren't going to attempt write novels, but if you're having a writing
                                          spurt, by all means don't stop. Literacy still applies. Grammar and complete sentences
                                          as well as bringing in your own style of writing. I enjoy the difference in the way other
                                          people write, you see everyone's creativity. Which reminds me, bring those creative juices.
                                          Especially when creating your characters. If I see too many similarities between many
                                          characters I become a little irritated. So it's always a great idea to read up on the people
                                          that have already submitted their characters, just so that you can get ideas as well as
                                          steer clear from creative a closely related personality to another one. Be original.

When it comes to characters I will be accepting twenty for now, ten males and ten females
                                          If more people show interest I will up the count. Adult ages is what I'll accept. I'd say
                                          between the ages of 22 and beyond. But I don't want all the characters to be surrounded
                                          around the age of 22, lets have a variety of ages because I want this to be a adult, slice
                                          of life kind of roleplay.

Applying? Yes, first: make your own test thread. Second: find the application form and fill it
                                          out, then post in that thread. Send me the link, once approved you may then start the profile
                                          form. Make sure it's within the same thread because that thread with be linked to the picture
                                          of your character on the main thread.
User Image

The new year brings forgotten bruises and new hope. Regardless of the hurt and the happiness
                                          from the previous year, this year was something some of them were ready to tackle. While some
                                          celebrate and plan for the next years event, there are the select few who every year at the same
                                          time return to the same place. "Unmyeong" or better know as Destiny is a dive restaurant in a small
                                          town just four hours away from Seoul in Gangwon Province. It's a small, yet beautiful fishing village
                                          called Jangho. It seemed like tradition for many friends and people who have met over the years
                                          to gather back at this cafe called Destiny to reunite after a long year apart. Some of these people
                                          are old friends, some just men and women who meet once a year, but develop a strong sense
                                          of a relationship as they continue to met over the years.

It was like a pact at Unmyeong, the only contact these people have with each other is that one day.

For these old acquaintances, it's a new year for many new and big decisions. Old revelations and
                                          feelings that are just about ready to be tackled. Can this visit to Unmyeong be just the push for
                                          them, even for just one day so many life altering decision can be made. New love, can be the just
                                          the right medicine to forget last years events.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff