7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
x
x
x

User Image

Hello everyone, I'm looking to start a very small role-play based around a Supernatural/Buffy crossover. It would be a maximum of four people, to play the characters of Dean, Sam, Buffy and Faith. The role-play would obviously be AU, which stands for Alternate Universe.

The role-play would begin where series five of Supernatural left off. Sam is pulled out of Lucifer's cage by Castiel, but in our universe his soul remained intact. With Michael and Lucifer in hell, things in heaven begin to calm down. So Sam and Dean go back to life as hunters. They arrive in Sunnydale on the trail of a pack of vampires. They do the usual; check into a hotel, scope out the area, ask the locals some questions and by nightfall begin their hunt. Whilst searching they end up running into Buffy and Faith out on patrol. Faith escaped prison several months ago in order to save Angel and then decided to return to Sunnydale to help Buffy. The Winchesters are unaware of the legend of Slayers. So assuming these girls are regular humans, they encourage them to leave. The Slayers don't know the Winchesters are professional hunters, so they too try to get the men to leave. In all the confusion, it isn't long before they are crept up upon by vampires. A fight ensues and both pairs are shocked to see how each other fight, needles to say that the hunters/slayers come out the winners.

Meanwhile the pack of vampires who have moved to Sunnydale have ominous plans for the town. With their main goal to open the Hellmouth, our hunters and slayers will need to team up to stop the end of the world. Just another day at the office for them all huh?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The vampires in Buffy are quite different to the vampires in Supernatural. I would prefer to use Buffy's take on vampires, however it isn't set in stone. You don't have to be an obsessive expert on either of the shows in order to join. However a basic knowledge is required so things don't become confusing for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean: Taken by A l i a s A u r o r a
                                                                      Buffy: Taken by Shotgun Sallie
                                                                      Sam: Taken by ddynoliaeth
                                                                      Faith: Taken by HunniComb

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
x
x
x

User Image

The Rules

THE BASICS:: Follow gaia tos and keep things generally age appropriate in accordance with this site.
                                                                      There are younger eyes here on gaia, so if anything were to happen between our characters then time skips will be required!
                                                                      GOD MODDING:: Don't do it, no one enjoys having their character controlled or manipulated without permission.
                                                                      Also your character is not all knowing or all powerful, so please don't act like they are.
                                                                      POSTING:: I will want this to be a literate RP, meaning that posts need to be a minimum of three decent sized paragraphs. They should be written in third person, have good grammar and correct spelling. No text talking unless your character is actually sending a text please. Also please avoid using overly bright colours, if people have to highlight in order to read what you've written, then it's not an appropriate colour. Oh and finally don't forget to pretty up your posts, with pictures of your character, their name and all that jazz.
                                                                      FACE CLAIMS:: Obviously you will have to use the actors/actresses that are in the shows
                                                                      NPC's:: With so little people, it is vital that you can bring in compelling NPC's to keep the role-play moving and interesting.
                                                                      ROMANCE/FIGHTS:: Yes, I would like romance to occur at some point. So if you are someone who hates romance in role-playing, then this isn't the role-play for you. However instant love and a role-play based completely on romance is boring! I want action, twists, turns, missions and battles for these characters to accomplish! Both of these shows have some great story arcs, lets see what we can come up with!
                                                                      OOC:: Again very important, we need to plot and talk to each other if this thing is going to last.
                                                                      JOINING:: Once you're done reading, just fill in the background check below and post it here in the thread. If your writing isn't what I'm looking for, I have every right to decline you. If I do this, please don't cause a scene. Also please take into consideration that I can only accept three people. If I go to bed and find ten applications, I can't accept them all. If this does occur it isn't first come first serve I'm afraid. The spot will go to the person whom I think will work best in the role-play.

Background Check

[color=darkblue]☪[/color] Username:
                                                                      [color=darkblue]☪[/color] Samples: (Link to samples)
                                                                      [color=darkblue]☪[/color] Preferred role:
                                                                      [color=darkblue]☪[/color] Extras:

Timid Genius

6,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Username: Godilla_Hektic
Samples: Godilla's Samples
☪] Preferred role: Dean or Sam doesn't matter
Extras: uhm not really I'm usually on everyday since I babysit but if I don't it's because my was to Gaia is down

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Godilla_Hektic

Hi, thank you very much for your interest. However I'm afraid your writing style isn't what I'm looking for, sorry.
Username: Chowfaun
Samples: (Link to samples)
Preferred role: Sam (Does he had his demon powers?)
Extras: I check gaia everyday but posts 1/2 time a week ( it depends on my work schedule)

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Chowfaun

Accepted and Sam's powers are inactive, because he doesn't drink demon blood anymore.

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Just need two more people!

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Bump for Dean and Buffy!

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Dean Winchester, we need you!

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A l i a s A u r o r a

Shotgun Sallie

Chowfaun

We are full! I made three threads to try and get attention. However from here on out we'll use this thread for OOC and I'll create another thread in the private role-play subsection when we're ready to start.

So everyone; questions, queries, added ideas to the plot, anything you're unsure about? Best to talk it all through now before we begin c:

Interstellar Trash

HunniComb
A l i a s A u r o r a

Shotgun Sallie

Chowfaun

We are full! I made three threads to try and get attention. However from here on out we'll use this thread for OOC and I'll create another thread in the private role-play subsection when we're ready to start.

So everyone; questions, queries, added ideas to the plot, anything you're unsure about? Best to talk it all through now before we begin c:

Yes. As we know, the Hellmouth as well as the town of Sunnydale was obliterated at the end of the show. For this RP's purposes, I'm assuming that is not canon, right? It would be interesting to think of how Faith would have returned to the fold if she hadn't broken out of prison to help Buffy lead the Potentials in the last season. Has she been in prison all this time? Do Buffy and Faith work together or do they still hate each other?

Interstellar Trash

Chowfaun

The timeline for this RP is season 5/6, so I was curious if you were gonna be playing Sam with or without a soul?
A l i a s A u r o r a
Chowfaun

The timeline for this RP is season 5/6, so I was curious if you were gonna be playing Sam with or without a soul?

with

Generous Poster

7,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
A l i a s A u r o r a

Chowfaun

Shotgun Sallie

Yes, this RP will be taking part in an Alternate Universe.
I believe that Faith broke out of prison to help Angel,
who had lost his soul again and needed the help of
Willow who had to reinstate it with a spell.

So perhaps we could carry on with that storyline? However
in our universe, instead of returning to Sunnydale to help
the potentials. Faith returns to Sunndyale because of this
new coven of vampires, the same reason that has drawn
the Winchesters there as well. Buffy and Faith work together
now, but I would say they still clash on certain things of
course.

As for the story-line of the Winchesters, perhaps we could
pick up from the beginning of season 6? In our universe
Cass raises Sam from hell like before, but with his soul
intact instead. With the apocalypse averted, Lucifer and
Michael in the cage. Things in heaven seem to be calming
down and so the Winchesters decide to continue on with
hunting a usual. Which brings them to Sunnydale.

What does everyone think?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces