Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I am slightly put off but in a more surprised than any other fashion. "Simple curiosity, I guess you could say it is in my nature." Noticing his adjustment I adjust too, we have been standing for some time. "Perhaps a relocation to a more comfortable setting, preferable one with seats?" I smile.

Alexander Yes! Move away I'm getting bored here, and need to take Geovanne back to the bedroom! Only safe room in the entire flippin house right now. I keep my breathing calm but grit my teeth, I don't like feeling trapped.

Kailee I search through my bags for a fresh handkerchief to wipe my running nose. Colds, colds, why of all things must I have a cold! I find one and blow into it. I sigh, well, what am I to do now? I don't want to venture out, especially since I'm sick, but I do need to get a better grasp of the place. No one can enter the room but me, so I'll leave my bag here. I take one of my few remaining talismans with me. No one can read my mind, but I can still take a beating, at least I know how to run. I venture out into the unfamiliar, and into the possible dangers that lay beyond my safe door.
Koru listened to the words that passed through his mind from Nayru, feeling comforted...slightly. A weapon was only as good as the person wielding it, so who knew what that meant at the current time.

He had noticed though that the house was becoming increasingly busy. More individuals were showing up, but they weren't just vampires anymore. This place was becoming a hub for all kinds of creatures. it went deeper into this other world than he ever knew existed.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maximillion nodded his head towards the girl and looked towards her, "No need." He grinned for the moment and relayed an information bit to the girl, 'That demon had been spying on us, what better use to make him feel trapped like a rat?' His message was for her alone, using the same channel that was still connected to him.

Nayru smiled in Koru's direction placing a hand on him, 'The weapon is specially made out of chains, a certain kind of chain that was used to drag souls to the underworld.' Since she placed her hand on him, her message would only go across towards him. The others would think that they were still feeling quiet. 'How does it feel to be able to feel these different energies?' That message was open to the public, seeing how with that there was nothing to hide in there.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I smirk a little, I know he has been listening, I know that he is trapped, but that does not mean I wish to remain in his proximity. "I know, I'm just tired of standing." I whisper back to his mind. THe dark man and I unintentionally answer at the same time "Uncomfortable." I freeze at this voice, as it catches me off guard. I guess he finally decided to join the conversation.

Alexander I too am surprised at speaking at the same time as this Lily. I had been growing impatient and they have known for some time that we were in here. I know I could drag Geovanne and I into escape should the need arise, but I really would like to avoid that. I feel the crystal in my pocket just in case. It warms at my touch, undetectable to the others, but I knew it would protect us.

Kailee I wander the halls, feeling at the mercy of these walls inhabitants. I listen to each creak and sway anticipating danger from every shadow. There are a lot of shadows. ACHOO. Really? Really? I blow my nose and continue on. Down each hallway I feel like dancing with fate, until I see a hallway with less shadows and more monsters in my wake. I do not know there nature, save for the witch whose energy I can recognize as a kind to my own, or what was my own. I stay at the far end, trying to read them through the muddled fog of my human skin. What are these creatures?

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Sorry I've been such a flake recently. Real life you know?> ))

Maxi smiled in her direction and then sighed slightly. Maxi decided to take over this time since it was beginning to get less enjoyable. Looking down the hallway the angel could feel someone else's eyes on him. Giving her a flash of a smile, the lights grew slightly brighter then they dimmed.

Nayru could feel the other witches presence, it made it more enjoyable for her. Since it had been centuries since she last felt another witch. At least another gifted in magic, rather than the trend that was going around with th kids of today.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(It's all good biggrin )

Lily I notice the young one as well, her energy is also strange. I am sensing a theme here. With a mental sigh I observe the new arrival. Her energy, is muddled. It is similar to Nayru, and yet it feels as though from a distance, like she's not quite all there, all where she should be.

Kailee Yeah, I should have known. My human skin cannot hide me as my own body would have, save from the witch, our energy would be too familiar to hide from. "Hi" I saw with a congested voice. I proceed into the light, noticing its brightening and dimming. My tiny, scrawny figure seems an ant to these giants, I used to be of fair height, in my own body of course. I think that demon stole the tiniest child he could find to shove me into. I stand still a small distance, but with the group. My chest aches a little as I feel one of my amulets nearby. I can't quite pin point it, but I know the halfling is very near. "My name is Kailee." I was a witch that helped halflings escape their demon father before he could taint their mind, that made him very angry. He ripped me from my own skin and thrust me into a childs body. His halfling son took my body and locked it into some other dimension. I would like it back.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru smiled in front of Kaliee and then looked at the two, "I didn't think there was many left of us alive." Her teeth were white yet what was there in her incisors were fangs. "My name is Nayru Rovias."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Kailee Nayru Rovias? That name sounds familiar, as do those wings, that would be of much larger size had she not have them shrunken. "Yes, we do appear to come fewer and farther in between, even I am lacking in some manners, myself." I doubt she'll have a hard time figuring it out, she is a strong one, as strong as I were in my time, but my time has gone, or rather, been ripped from me. "It seems so strange a thing for this collection of individuals to have gathered here. Truly an interesting coincidence." I smile, I find coincidences, humourus, for it is not uncommon for them to be anything but a coincidence, but only time will tell, in this state of affairs.

Lily I observe the two witches conversing, but am distracting by all the threads in the air. They are so many, and they connect the tiny witch to the dark man, the dark man to Nayru, and each to each other, and they tangle and pull the rest of our threads along with them. It is a very, interesting, thing to say the least, yes, most interesting.
((Wow, this has been a hell of a couple weeks...))

Koru heard the words within his mind. He was both relieved and unnerved. So his weapon was made from the same chains that could be used by the reaper to claim the souls of the damned. Wonderful.

He listened to the words from the new lady who spoke to Nayru.

"Strange? How so?" he asked openly.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru had recognized the young girl at least the name, her power also had hinted as such. For now she only carefully observed, as they spoke to each other, "Quite true, it's a sad sight to be honest." She raised her hand and motioned that such manners aren't needed here. At least in these days and ages. " It isn't as strange as you might think, there were many different beings here."

Lucius looked at lily who seemed distant as if in her own world.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Alexander My chest aches at Kailees' presence. To think I would find her here of all places. Last I'd seen of her was when father was ripping her soul from her body before shoving into that of a human child, and then it all went black. x Yes, very very black. As I took control, as I stole that filthy witches body and locked it away, as I dealt with her as you should have done. x My head pounds as my demon blood pulls me into the recesses of my mind, attempting to claim the spotlight. I'm beginning to drown, and I musn't lose myself now, not ever. I sit up straight and center myself. I smirk, she knows I'm here, but she cannot do anything now, not in the human skin that holds her.

Kailee "So I am coming to observe, however, due to my, condition, it is a rather dangerous and fascinating world to dwell in." If she has done any dwelling with the demon kind then she is likely to have known of my. At the end I was very famous, after all, it was a demon kings halflings that I would save from his grasp. I was very powerful, but now I am very very not.
((Hey all, trying to get back into the swing of things since my old account got shut off due to inactivity, mind if I cut in?))
Name: Harken Richard Jones
Appearance: Gray eyes, six foot nine with dark brown shoulder length hair. Extremely athletic and powerful. Wears trademark Reeboks with cargo shorts and a tight fitting shirt.
Reason for coming into The Coven: He's an active thrill seeker. It looked like fun.

((For now, I'm off to work, I'll probably post my introduction later.))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Cool, welcome to the party. biggrin
Koru saw Nayru's gesture and silenced himself shortly after, opting to just listen instead.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Wow, been awhile since people responded, wonder where everyone's at?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff