Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru looked towards them and nodded her head, "Hello to you too." Shifted her feet as she heard some noise coming from the music room. Almost tempted to go visit the Half-bred.. Not yet though.. Not yet..

Maxi noticed her companion as soon as they got closer to him. He smelled like a dog or had lived around dogs for a while, even humans can smell such things like this. Especially if the person in question was near him. He smiled in the lady's direction after she bowed in front. "Fine, yourself ?"

Lucius didn't like it when the man smiled, but he kept his composure as he spoke. There was something about him that this wolf didn't like. It could be due that the witch was nearby, but he was sure not to let it show. What else he didn't like was the demon behind them..

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( As I said, It'll last. ))
((Consumer Electronics Show 2013. Largest electronics show in the word, heheh.))

Koru stood side by side with Nayru, remaining silent as the conversation between the two parties continued. He did seem a bit more on edge compared to normal.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I note her shift and feel her temptation, and am thankful that she does not pursue it. "I am well thank you. I do believe we have not met, my name is Lily, and this is my dear friend Lucius." It is strange to feel this presence of two crammed into one, like the dark man. I hope this one be more pleasant.

Alexander I listen to the strange collection of people in the hall. Truly not what you'd expect to find in a room together, even if in a vampire mansion. I note the subtle tones in this "Lily's" voice. They hurt just a little bit, she annoys me. I might have to message my father soon, even though he considers me beneath his notice, he might consider this information worth a thought.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi smiled in her direction and gazed at the man named,'Lucius'. "Maximillion is my name, but just call me Maxi. " His voice had switched to a rougher but pleasent tone in front of the woman. "What brings you this way?" Once again it changed to a normal sound, as if they could both speak in turns.

Nayru looked towards Koru and then again towards the music room. 'Do you feel it too?' Her message was sent towards Koru, and kept a buzzing sound in her head to keep unwanted ears other than the ones allowed to hear her speak.

Lucius nodded his head towards him and then looks at Lily. He shifted in his footing and knew that person was probably listening to them. So he kept quiet for the most part, not wanting to speak.

[Oh I see! Was it fun? Lol ]

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I'm bringing a third character to the party! I'll upload her first

Name: Kailee
Age: Over a thousand, literally crammed into a six year olds body
Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes, tiny even for a "six year old", ill fitting t-shirt, jeans- and, cape. She carries a huge bag with her that she hauls around with her with great difficulty.

Reason for coming, she's a witch that was ripped out of her own body, that body being locked in a different dimension, for helping half-bloods escape their demon father before he could taint their minds. She wants her body back, and came to peruse the library. The original six-year olds mind and soul was obliterated when the witch was forced inside. Since she was shoved into a human body, she can use very little magic.

And she has a cold.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I note the change in tones and recognize their meaning, these tow get along far better than the dark man. "I came in search for answers, where I was almost certain to find none, or so I thought." I smile at Nayru, I still don't trust her and Koru, but they do appear to be my only hope here. I note her message towards Koru, but nothing more, just that one was sent. I can infer that it is about the dark man. Please don't go that way.

Alexander Geovanne and I sit patiently, unsure what to do, but to wait it out. Staying in the same mansion, might not be the best of ideas, but it might be our only chance. I just need to get Geovanne back to the bedroom, then I can breath a bit easier. x You pathetic little girl, trembling in your shoes at the sight of some old witch x o Shut up o I tell my demon blood. It's boiling in my veins, wanting the chaos. Patience, always patience.

Kailee I heave open the heavy double doors at the entrance and collapse inside. My chest heaving I almost feel like passing out, but I don't. I slowly regain my breath and sit up. "Guah, why must those doors be so heavy." My childish voice catches me again, and I pout. I grab my bag and drag it in letting the doors close with a creak and a bang. "ACHOO, guah..." I ruffle through my clothes searching for my handkerchief. It's snotty, I wipe my nose on my sleeve, I needed to clean them anyway. I sense others in the mansion, but that's about it, my senses being dulled by the this human prison. "ACHOO" I sneeze again.
((I had an absolute blast. I have to go next year, heheh.))

Koru's eyes shifted lightly, as he acknowledged and heard Nayru's words in his mind.

"I've been feeling it," the message carried back to her mind. "Why do you think I left so abruptly from the room when we were examining blood samples? I don't know what it is, but I don't like what I'm feeling. It can't possibly be good..."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Oh neat! ))

Nayru gazed at them both, and took another look towards the music room. Her tone of voice remained the same even though the Lily and Maxi were still conversing. 'It never is, but worry not your weapon can affect even creatures as that Halfbred.'

Maxi smiled in her direction and then it faded as the message was sent to his head. "Well then you might find answers, it only depends on how far would you go for them." His tone was serious, for it was a rather serious discussion. The angel replied towards Lily, the voice that projected itself through Maxi's mouth sounded different when speaking towards her. It sounded cold, seeing how that halfbred stole apart of Maxi. The body he's currently inhabiting.

'I already know Lily,' His voice wasn't so pleasant to the hears unlike when it comes out of Maxi's throat.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I smile at this Maxi, him and the fallen inside of him. "I have come a long ways, but somehow I feel it is not enough. There is still much to be learned, as there are many questions to be asked much less answered." Like how I came to be this way, what am I becoming, and whether I should tell Nayru that the dark man stole the weapons that led to her safe place.

Alexander I feel a tremble as the front doors close, the others are so wrapped up in their conversations that they probably didn't notice. Another victim, or another strange one as many appear to have gathered here. I can't tell, the presence is too faint for me to tell.

Kailee I drag my bag up the stairs and into a hallway, one of many. I find an empty bedroom and collapse into a shower, clothes and all. As I slowly peel back the layers and thank my thoughts for making a waterproof bag, which I shove from my feet. I feel myself growing drowsy and do my best not to fall asleep as the warmth flows over me. Each movement is lumbered and painful, but I finish my shower. There are still towels here, however stale. I thrown a long shirt, grab a tablem which I hang on the door to protect me in my sleep, and promptly collapse against the door, to tired to even reach the bed, but it is rest all the same.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru knew of the Halfbred who watched and listened to them. For this manor how it stayed alive for so long was due to her. She kept the elements happy and content here. So she would know when someone entered the building, 'You better banish that thought from your mind Halfbred.' Her words was sent to the demon Halfbred. It was calm yet a twinge of anger, one was enough.

Maxi had a calm composure when he said this to her. It was the angel who spoke it was clear so that it couldn't be mistaken. "There will always be questions and no answers, all I will say as much as I can is that your a new experiment, not of mans but 'him' " As much as he hated that word, it was true. The word him was laced with malice, but he kept calm.

Lucius snapped his head at the word experiment, it seems like things don't change even upstairs. From what he could tell it was the truth, but it filled him with darkness. His lips twitched as when a dog is angry, but with Lily there he breathed in and out. It calmed him and made his darkness recede.

[ smile Did it on purpose. ]

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I twinge slightly, of him? "Who is this 'him'? I sense Lucius's anger, and admire his sense of control. It couldn't be the same him that experimented on Lucius, could it?

Alexander I twinge at the witches words. I grab a talisman from my pocket and hang it around my neck. Merely keeping it with me has protected me from this place, but to think I'd have to wear it to protect me from her. She is far powerful. I can feel my demon blood boiling, pulling at my mind, trying to drown me out so it may reign. I will not let it do so. I am the b*****d prince here, but I am the Prince, and only I shall reign. This talisman was stolen from a very powerful witch, of whom I have little memory, for it was my blood that knew her. I shall reign. I shall reign. I shall reign. I shall reign...

Kailee I wake in a cold sweat, a pain stabbing my heart. My talisman glows on the door above me as I attempt to make reason of this feeling. I search through my bag for an elaborate silver trinket box. I whisper a word and it opens, revealing over a hundred miniature trinkets, neatly kept inside. One of them is glowing. My heart sinks as I recognize it, I know that pair, and I fear it. The half-bred that stole my talisman as his father ripped my soul from my body before bottling it away, and the half-bred that locked my body away before shoving me into this one, he is here.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi looked at the girl and as if the anger from that demon fueled his energy. It made his hair grow slightly more, this time it was slightly more noticeable, "You should find that on your own, it's meaningless unless you find out for yourself'" Gazing at Lucius, his eyes glanced him over. He could tell it was unnatural for a werewolf to be like this. He did however absorb the anger around the man.

It did however fuel him and the angel inside, since this creature was unnatural. The energy of hatred he took from him, it would be interesting to see what would happen..

Lucius felt this man steal the hatred away from him. It made him weak, yet an unnatural peace sweeper over him. He kept his stance, around the others. No idea how, or why the energy was taken. It didn't feel that much more seeing how it was only taken from the air around him.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I notice his hair grow as himself grows stronger. He steals Lucius's hatred, and as pleased I am with the peace it presents Lucius, I hate how he now feels weak. I block Lucius off to the fallen and the others, giving him some of my strength, while keeping the peace. "I would like to question you further, but I doubt I would find naught but questions there." I pause a moment. "Who were you, before you fell, and why did you fall?"

Alexander By this point I've taken to lounging across the sofa, still listening to the others outside. Seems I'll be here awhile so might as well get comfy. x She's here, can't you feel it? Can't you sense it, my burning that rages at her presence. That witch, you don't remember who do you? That's right, because I was in control, and I was the one who sealed her as you should have done. You, who was too weak, and still is. x I think back to the basement, sealed her away. o I don't know why I let you have words with me at times. o I sigh, it's because your ego tells me everything you do, I smile.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
He shook his finger at the lady, and smiled in her direction. One thing he never gave out was his name, only the person of the body he's inhabiting would know. Noticing that energy supply was cut off from him, it didn't matter as much now. Seeing how he got more of his strength back, he still needed more "I won't/can't tell you that 'Lily' " Then he moved slightly forward, since standing in one position for a while can cramp anyone's legs.

"I don't see why it matters knowing my name, seeing how Maxi and I are one person." His words were sharp, but it was a question in her direction. It would stop the unrelenting questions for the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff