Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Alexander For awhile I had been sensing the movement of the strange ones. I chose to ignore them for now. "I'm sure we can find one in one of the music rooms." I smile at the boy, always keep your servants happy, it lightens the chance they will betray, depending on the servant of course, but always insure your dominance, or they will think you weak and betray able. I unlock the door, bidding him permission to leave, and step into the hall. The notes of the distant violin ring in my hears ache them. The boy hasn't grown strong enough to hear them yet, but he might be more useful than I in dealing with her, but that is far in the future. I await him in the hall.
Koru reared his head back a moment in response to Maximillion's question.

"Well, I uh..." he said on instinct, a little bit lost. He regained his composure shortly after.

"I'm merely understanding what else there is that I should know," he finished. "My main purpose has nothing to do with research on 'new' species as you call it, but I think it's important for my knowledge and safety to know what it is exactly that I may encounter now in the present time."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi noted the way he reacted and responded in turn, "Right, Well for safety reasons he would steal a part of your essence, 'Soul' If you wish to call it as such. He feeds on the darkness within it." He smiled though and breathed out some of the demons anger. It formed into a red vapor that formed into a ball. He choose to show it, keeping it within his hands. It was red, because it was 'angry'

"A well it will be safe to tell you, I feed on Anger." A smirk was still on Maxi's face, the angel spoke that time. "For humans it will only make you feel at peace with yourself, for demons.." His smirk widen into a grin, it almost seemed amused. "For demons they lose their sense of strength."

Lucius heart raced as he smelled them coming towards the music room. Even though his heart raced, it didn't show on his face. "He's coming"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily My heart skips a beat as my violin falters, he's coming here. The air is too pure for him to be here in comfort, but with his power I am sure he would handle it well. I maintain my composure as I gently replace the violin into its' case. "Let's go" I say calmly, with only the slightest of trembles in my fingers. I exit the music room and down the hall to the main entryway, anywhere but there.

Alexander I feel her presence flee the music room, seems neither of us want to face each other just yet, she could probably over power me, but I could definitely do some damage to her. In time though, I will be able to destroy her completely, to destroy anyone easily, in time.
User Image

spread out your wings and learn to fly

Geovane smiled and nodded following Alexander, only to stop in the doorway analyzing him. "You didn't answer my first question....." He raised his brow at him, sliding his hands into his pockets. "At the very least say you'd rather not tell me than just igno-." He stopped midsentence faintly hearing a melody. He smiled rocking slightly to its innoncence only thinking of a harmony to go with it on a guitar. "It's beautiful....."

to a new world, to a new world...

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Alexander He can hear it already? He must be getting stronger faster than I had thought. I grin, he has some real potential after all. "Human, can be such a relative term in this place." I smile mischievously, and leave it at that. The violin has stopped, she has fled, and I am fairly certain there is a guitar there. It would be nice to avoid a fight, as he is still young and not in control of his blood yet. With his rate of growth, however, it would be wise to start his training as soon as possible.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded to her and left with Lily. He looked back once and at Lily for the moment. "He's trying to pick up the pace."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily "His goal is the music room and not us, so long as we stay out of his path we should be good, for now at least." I look about the entry hall. It feels so long ago that I first came here, and yet it was only a few days ago that I stepped foot into this unforgiving place. "I want to see if there is anything more we can learn from Nayru, and it would appear the fallen angel has gathered there as well." I pause a moment. I tried to avoid it, but I know who took her weapons. The string that was in the basement returned there, even though it sung a different tune, it was definitely the dark man returning to his crime. Should I tell her?
Koru raised an eyebrow cautiously at Maxi's statement.

"Well, that's good to know for future reference," he said calmly.

He looked back over at Nayru, motioning back to the stairs. "Shall we go down and meet the others?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi shrugged his shoulders towards Nayru and followed after them. After absorbing the hate back into his body.

Nayru nodded and replied to Koru,"Yes, it seems like they might be on their way here anyways." With that she walked out into the hallway waiting on Koru.

Lucius looked at Lily and a low growl almost escaped his throat,"Alright" He said and followed after Lily. He wasn't too happy about it, but it was hard to combat a demon.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I'm waiting on Koru and Geovanne. Thought I'd put that out there since it's been awhile...
Have a great day!
((Got back from CES 2013. Man that was a wild ride.))

Koru led the way, going down the spiral staircase, opening the hidden door in the wall, keeping it open for the other two to walk out with him. Once they did, he would follow Nayru's lead for the time being.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( CES 2013? o_o Okay. lol ))

Nayru exited out the hidden door, the two guys following after her. She decided to head towards the Music room, hearing loud footsteps. As people were approaching them, one scent crossed her nose and it was a werewolf. Knowing who was coming straight towards them, she decided to wait and Maxi raised his eyebrows at her when she stopped.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

⊱ 'You can only pretend we're two of a kind...'

(I'm surprised how you're all still keeping this thread alive. I thought it was left for dead long ago.)
(I guess we'll have to see who gets the honors of the 200,000th page.)

'...For I am cut from your mortal fears.'⊰

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Lily I can feel their movement in the direction of the music room, that is dangerous. I head out to meet them before they get there. With Lucius in tow I meet them in the hallway. A fallen angel, I have to say I have never met one before, and I realize I really should not be surprised to meet one here. "Hello again," I smile politely, uncomfortable with the closeness to the dark man. "I see we have another guest," he is the one the dark man encountered. "How do you do?"

Alexander I find Geovanne the guitar and observe the movement outside. The old witch, fallen angel, and strange other had begun in our direction when the werewolf and other being cut them off. I almost feel trapped, but I am sure I could find a quick escape should the need arise, I would just prefer not to use..that one. Hm, "Don't play quite yet, we are not in the most pleasant of company."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff