Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Yay, more people!!!! Welcome, I pretty much check in once a day, so it moves pretty slowly. Shouldn't be too hard to catch up though. Thanks for joining and Happy Halloween!!!)

I stare at the vial. "I've had my blood taken before." My eyes are dangerously empty. I haven't had too many good memories of those who would profess themselves to be "scientist". "What do you get out of it?" I say sharply, and then calm, only to be startled slightly by the slamming of the front door. More people? THis place has come alive somehow, for better or for worse. I think for worse, but I am rather biased. I turn my attention back to Nayru and Koru. "I think, what I am inquiring, is what do we both have to gain, or lose, from this."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( I will have to post twice. To avoid stretching posts. Or will make it in all one post. surprised Happy Halloween! ))

Nayru looked at her for a moment, then in a serious tone. "What would you wish for?" The dog did look in her direction and then turned his head to the side. She noticed this for a split second and then looked at Koru.

Lucius had heard some noise downstairs, a door that was slammed shut. As well a human scent next to a vampires scent. He chose to ignore it, and looked at Koru, " So scientist, what made you follow down this road?

The man looked at her and gave a nod to her, " I can tell, although I have no mind leaving" He smiled at her and his tone wasn't as deep, but it gave away some minor things. He however bowed in her presence and after a moment he raised his head. "Forgive my manners, I am called Maximillion, Maxi for short."

He had some manners in the presence of a woman. "What is yours?

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
What is the only thing I've ever wished for, "Answers. I can't help but wonder if you can provide them, but I do not know you nor trust you. The question is how de establish that trust, and even if there is anything worth trusting." I look to Koru as well now, awaiting his response.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

The small girl smile at him, he wasn't frightened and she wasn't sure how the situation would play out. Would he be entertainment? A friend? Mere food? For now, she decided to talk with him. When he bowed, she did the same. Her blue eyes watched him intently through thick lashes, taking in his scent.

"I'm Savannah, but please, call me Van." Another innocent smile danced on her lips before speaking again. "It's very nice to meet you, Maxi. May I ask what brings you to the mansion?" Her accent was thick, seductive.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Nayru raised her eyebrow at her and then at some of the slides," Answers?" Rubbed her chin slightly and nodded her head to Lilly."I will tell you anything we find out, if you want to stick around.. If Koru is alright with it. It is his lab"

Maxi smiled at her and looked her over for a moment. Of course his heart hadn't slowed down for a moment. It had slowed after a couple of minutes. "Pleasure to meet you Van." For a moment the smile faded from his mouth and he looked at the manor, "I was born here, I came back to see everything again."

A smile came back to his lips, but it seemed more like a small grin, "What about yourself?

Tipsy Sex Symbol

The small girl smiled at him as he finally got himself together. She watches him as he looked around the mansion, almost as if he missed something, or was disappointed. Tilting her head, she began to speak. Her accent was thick but she was such a seductive woman that it suited her well. It made her desirable, mysterious almost.

"Well Maxi, I hope that this house isnt a disappointment to you, and that it hasn't been changed too drastically for your liking. We like to please our guests here." Flashing him a dimpled smile, she turned and looked at the paintings on the wall, these people must have been his ancestors. "Are all these people your family?" She peeked over her shoulder and looked at him through thick lashes.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi noticed her showing a more seductive charm, in which he did fall for. All up until a voice ringed in his head, it was dark but yet almost friendly at the same time. ' Watch your step around her. ' His eyes shifted to the darkness better now, he wasn't so disappointed. " It isn't so much as a disappointment, I just noticed it seems far too empty."

He gazed her over once again now since that his eyes adjusted to the darkness, "I can tell, although those people do not have any relation to me. I am human unlike them. " He had figured the woman before him was a vampire, since Maxi grew up in the mansion. He could tell by appearance alone, mostly the pale skin color.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Van walked a bit down the hall, looking at the paintings she had looked at many times before. He was human, she knew that. He didn't need to tell her, his scent burned in her throat, but she was old enough to withstand the painful feeling.

She turned back to him. "I am going to take a guess that you know I am vampire." Giving him the first fanged smile, her blue eyes looked him over. She wasn't a Terrifying creature. She was small, pretty, she looked fragile. But it was deceiving. Savannah was fierce, and had a wrath unlike anyone she had ever met in her hundreds of years. She just knew how to keep her cool.

"If you knew about vampires, why would you come into a house filled with a bunch of them? Living vicariously?" She smirked at him before walking to his side. He was much bigger than her, but most people were. Except for the exception of thirteen year old girls.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Just saying hi. I really don't want to rp any without Koru's input just yet. His answer sort of determines my next course of action. Since I don't see him than good day, I'll be back on tomorrow as usual but I may pop in later today to see if anything new has developed. Ciao! heart )

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Silhouette of S i d d y
Van walked a bit down the hall, looking at the paintings she had looked at many times before. He was human, she knew that. He didn't need to tell her, his scent burned in her throat, but she was old enough to withstand the painful feeling.

She turned back to him. "I am going to take a guess that you know I am vampire." Giving him the first fanged smile, her blue eyes looked him over. She wasn't a Terrifying creature. She was small, pretty, she looked fragile. But it was deceiving. Savannah was fierce, and had a wrath unlike anyone she had ever met in her hundreds of years. She just knew how to keep her cool.

"If you knew about vampires, why would you come into a house filled with a bunch of them? Living vicariously?" She smirked at him before walking to his side. He was much bigger than her, but most people were. Except for the exception of thirteen year old girls.

(( Got tired of posting on the phone, posting image right now. Imagine slightly shorter hair but it will grow out that full length. Also a shirt too, just happened to find the perfect picture without a top. .-. Maxi shares a body with a angel, if it wasn't too transparent. ))

Maxi grinned at her for a moment and then watched her as she walked closer to him. " Perhaps, but the reasons for coming back is my own." He said in a tone that was quite calm, still entranced by the girl at least to a point. "However I am sorry to ruin your punch line." He chuckled in a dark tone and looked at the kitchen

Maxi had been walking for days from the huge city, he didn't have any ride or better means of transportation. A low growl escaped from his stomach, never eating too much now-a-days. Not due to being a homeless man, but he preferred not living in any one place for too long. The other reason he ate less, was due to what had been born inside of him. When he was a teenager, he discovered that feeling hate gave him strength.

Not his own hate, but hate coming from others. It was almost like what shared his body was feeding on it. "Did the kitchen get moved around?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( owo I see, I see. ))

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Savannah chuckled at his apology. She preferred to have people know what she was. Of course, most people would be frightened and run, but she liked a challenge and she loved to hunt. She knew this man wouldn't be scared, well he wasn't yet. Her blue eyes watched him, he was hungry. Van followed him to the kitchen and stood at his side.

"It hadn't been changed since I arrived here. Maybe since the last time you were but not me. Are you hungry? For being a creature that doesn't eat, I am an excellent cook." She flashed him another fanged smile before walking past him and into the kitchen. She moved so gracefully she seemed to float everywhere she went.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Maxi looked around the kitchen for a moment. He had noticed some change, mostly new appliances and new curtains. "Some of it, these curtains use to be a lighter shade of red, rather than what it is now" He raised his eyebrow at her and was interested in what she could cook.

He knew that vampires had eternity to learn new things, as well gain a wealth of knowledge. "Of course I am, what kind of dishes can you make?" Maxi couldn't cook, he only bought bread most of the time, especially while on the road traveling. " What about yourself? I must seem tasty" He chuckled, funny part there was no sarcasm in his tone.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Van nodded at his notes in the changes. "Well I suppose us vampires wanted it darker to mask the sunlight. And new appliances never hurt." She have him a wink before opening the fridge and looking through the food choices. He perked up at what she could cook and she chuckled a bit.

"Well, what would you like me to cook? Your favorite dish? I can cook just about any kind of food, Italian, French, Greek, American, Canadian, anything." She paused for a second and glanced in the fridge and then back at him. "If we have the ingredients, that is." Van started pulling out some basic veggies and greens for a side dish while she waited for him to decide what he wanted to eat.

When he mentioned himself being pretty tasty, she looked up at him and licked her lips. It was a joke, she wasn't that hungry. "You do smell pretty delicious. It's a different scent though." Van came around the counter and leaned up to him, on her tippy toes she brought her face close to his, her hands on his shoulders and she took in a deep breath.

"You smell like nothing I have ever smelt, it's odd. You're human, but not entirely." She spoke against his neck before moving away from him and getting back to the food. She would figure out what he was soon enough.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff