Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru looked at Lilly then she rubbed her chin slightly. It was a mystery for herself as well. Seeing a vampire feeding off the energy off the stars. "Would it be alright to get a sample of blood?" She would rather ask seeing how Lucius was carefully judging her.

Lucius turned his gaze towards Lilly and then Nayru, "So you can possess her or manipulate her?" He protested in which the Crone would do something to Lilly.

Nayru shook her head towards Lucius and then at Lilly, "Not in the slightest. "
Koru replied back simply.

"I'm currently working on research to isolate the genetic coding for healing that resides in my DNA for the purposes of medical applications. Disease, cancer...there are many possibilities to it. As for what I am...I'm really not sure. I'm alive, at least."

He chuckled lightly at the end of that statement. He had a slight idea of what he might be, but he would say nothing about it.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius looked at the man for a moment and then looked at Lilly," Right, if it doesn't end badly." He looked at the work and then in a tone, " If that's what you call being alive."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Ah, sorry, got distracted yesterday. sweatdrop )

I ponder for a couple of moments, taking in what they say. Half of me is screaming no, the other half is begging for answers. "What would be the purpose, and the process?" I appear calm but there is much turmoil inside. I don't know if i am willing to do this, I might take Lucius aside in a moment and inquire to his opinion. He'll probably talk me out of it, and i can't tell wether or not I want him to.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru looked at her and pulled out a syringe, it was empty and mostly used for blood. "It would be like giving blood at a blood foundation." It wasn't really a special way, she just wanted to see the blood cells. The blood cells could be taken part to see the DNA strands. "Only exception I would only ask for a vial full." Showing Lilly a vial in which it would be held.

(( It's okay! ))

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Name: Savannah 'Van' Thurlow
Real Age: 245
Appearance Age: 19
Appearance: User Image
Other: Van is a dominant, seductive female. She is easily approachable but once you see her, she seems to put you into a trance.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

The small brunette paced the library, a large book opened in her small hand. A whisper could be hard coming from her parted lips as she read the book to herself in the darkness. It was an erotica book from the late 1800's and it was surprisingly much better than anticipated. It was dark in the room, but a small silhouette was clear. Van was a small girl. She stood 5'2" tall with a curvaceous body. Her brunette hair hung in loose curls down at her hips. Her doe like blue eyes hid behind long thick lashes, and although immortal, she was pretty even as a human.

The book slammed shut and Van walked out of the room of darkness and into the light. She had stayed hidden as the humans came into the house, but she was bored now and maybe even a little hungry. The girl wandered down the hall, admiring the paintings on the wall as she walked by. It seemed empty but she knew she'd find someone soon enough.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Welcome! ))

Tipsy Sex Symbol

hell_kara
(( Welcome! ))

[thank you!!]

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( biggrin ))

Tipsy Sex Symbol

hell_kara
(( biggrin ))

[It's pretty dead in here, huh?]

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Silhouette of S i d d y
hell_kara
(( biggrin ))

(( Some days it's like this. People have busy lives and I do have some more characters lying around. Since your all by yourself. XD))

Tipsy Sex Symbol

hell_kara
Silhouette of S i d d y
hell_kara
(( biggrin ))

(( Some days it's like this. People have busy lives and I do have some more characters lying around. Since your all by yourself. XD))

[Thatd be great lol.]

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Mmk, I'll have to post the picture of him later. As with everything else ))

A man looked around the structure, gazing at everything once again. A faint grin rose to his cheeks and then faded quickly. This man had grew up here, his mother was a human and well his father was as well. He's at the age of twenty-three and still human for the most part. However the friend became more apart of him. Shaking off some of the memories that flooded into his mind.

He walked through the graveyard and to the door. Giving the door a push as it swung open, it released some dust into his way. Not minding it or the tickling sensation in his throat, he stepped into the major where after giving the door more clearance it slammed shut. The sudden sound did make his heart race, but nothing more.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

As Van wandered the hallway of the mansion looking for some sort of entertainment other than reading, a door slammed shut and it echoed through the house. It sparked her interested and she followed the noise, as well as the faint flutter of a startled heart. Happily, she made her way over to the male standing alone and smiled.

"Hello, those doors can be a bit of a nuisance. They seem to have a mind of their own." She laughed, her French accent thick. She was of French decent and even after being hundreds of years old, she always stayed in france until now. She was bored with her life, she wanted something new. And this lucky fellow right here was going to be the beginning of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff