Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru looked through the basement and after losing her head for a moment. Noticing she was being watched, through someone's eye. She sighed as it was too late now to do something about it, instead she regained her composer and went to join the others. Her wings on her back stretched to their full span. They lowered and folded behind her back, as she walked towards Koru's lab. For now she will hold off any search for the blades..

Lucius gave the scientist a hard look and then looked at the flowers. "I see, an interesting story." He listened then looking over at the sealed container. He noticed that he didn't break stride which by frank impressed him to a point. Looking at Lilly for a moment, "Quite interesting work, do you also study evolution?"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
It is a curious thing, evolution. Despite our mental capacities our genes themselves were meant to trudge along, bit by bit. However, somewhere along the way I apparently decided to pick up the pace and make some lunar leaps. I look at Lucius a moment, and then back to the scientist, there is much i wish to know, and yet much to fear.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru came up the stairs and entered into Koru's lab. Her face had some emotion it was still calmed outwards, but the missing weapons were a concern to her. In which thoughts raced through her mind, whatever or whoever took them were planning something. She kept herself blocked off, noticing that the girl, 'Lilly' could command those kinds of special traits..

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Sorry, couldn't get on yesterday)

So she has noticed then, well, that ought to make things interesting. "Everything alright?" I decide to ask. She has purposely blocked herself off from me, but perhaps some words might provide some small window, a glimpse into her world. The thread, quivers a bit. Those weapons, are not the weapons that belong there. What weapons could possibly leave such a curious thread?

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru looked at the woman only for a moment then an image came to her head. It was of her children which was a pleasant thought. If she was searching within her words, it wasn't the first time she had to play a game like this, "Everything is fine, I went to the basement since both of you could guess from smell and feel." Her words held no lies, but didn't tell the whole truth.

Lucius did smell it from her cloths, since it hung on her possibly might will for a while. She also smelled of a strange substance, however at the moment he didn't care to go into any further than that. He felt that Lilly right now took more importance than giving the old Crone a third degree. "So Koru.."

(( It's okay! I have been having those days too. Now.. To wait on Koru. O.o ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Thx lol)

They are such beautiful children. I had children once, a very long time ago. Thinking of them brings naught but sadness. I shall think of it no more. I look to Koru as well...

O.O peer pressure time!

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( You're welcome! PEER PRESSURE. >.O That reminds me.. I wonder what kind of job Koru actually works at. For Real lifes. .w. ))

Nayru's children wasn't dead for they were vampires and had hidden themselves so much in society. Her children weren't ordinary human child, they were born from their father a shadow demon. Thinking about it now and then dismissing the thought of her former husband.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(KOOOOOOOOOORUUUUUUUUUUUU! lolz)

My heart skips a figurative beat. A shadow demon? Why does that feel uncomfortably familiar? I have sensed it before, maybe in the thoughts of another, or the magic in air? This notion, such darkness, is Lucius involved?

(Just a thought biggrin )
(Sorry, sorry. Work at Verizon Wireless...well...worked at Verizon Wireless. Was recently terminated. Taking it to court. Long story. -.-; But anyways, back to RP.)

Koru looked over curiously at Lucius. "Evolution? No. Besides, it's more like adaptation than evolution. Though some of this work has led to unexpected results...."

He heard Nayru come up, looking over to her. He could notice there was something wrong...at least he could, anyways. He didn't say anything, but he did choose to listen to what the others had to say.

(I'll be here more often now.)

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Ah, well, hope everything works out for you and welcome back!)

"What is the difference between evolution and adaptation?" I can think of many, but I wish to understand his stand point. Besides, how might I be consider adaptation as opposed to evolution. It is a rather complicated subject. Oh dear, it appears I have grown more interested than was my original intent. I understand why though, as the entire situation is applicable to me in some manner. I, however, haven't the slightest in how to approach the manner. Besides, I don't feel like revealing all of my cards just yet, I wish to survey the situation before providing any of my own input, if I provide it at all.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Oh wow. ._. That sucks! Well good to see you back. ))

[align•right]Nayru slightly smiled at his unexpected results, "Just be thankful You didn't try what I did a thousand years ago." She would be willing to tell him as soon as the two left. However opening a passage way wouldn't be a good idea, less people knowing the better the outcome.

Lucius looked at Koru and then the blood, "Unexpected results?" He swore he saw a slight smile coming from the crone after she spoke. He also wanted to know more, he knew that the doctor most likely wouldn't give out precious research. He had met a couple of scientists..
Koru responded back.

"For many scientists who wish to separate science and religion or whatever you want to call it, evolution is generally the same term as adaptation. Life basically figures out what works, and goes with it. The problem is that science shouldn't try to separate the two. They're much more intertwined. Intelligent design is true. It's the books that explain it incorrectly. Generally they're more or less a matter of interpretation. God did create the universe....it was just done...in the way a scientist would do it. Create the setting, and let time take it's course."

Looking over at Lucius, he tilted his head, looking slightly amused. "Oh, just some results I didn't expect when I experimented on myself for my research. It didn't produce and terribly bad results or anything."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"An interesting perspective." I respond pleasantly. I can feel Lucius getting a bit riled up. If he continues then I'll sooth him a bit, but I know he is strong enough to manage himself. I understand a bit more now as to why the scientists energies are strange and mingled. "What is it that you are currently working on, exactly?" It is nearing noon, Lucius is probably getting a bit hungry. The lady is still a bit starved from her long sleep I suspect, and the strange scientist must feed in someway. "Also, what would you consider yourself now? You are, after all, different then any other being I have met."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Darn you bbcode! > surprised ))

Lucius looked at Lilly for a moment and then Koru, "I see." He was calming down to a point, as would any werewolf be in a witches presence. Much less a Vampire witch, a combination he wouldn't stick around to mostly do to attitude. "Well Doctor what are you then?"

Nayru looked at the both of them and trusted Koru for the matter on issues of the blood. However.. She only told someone else in the past of her blood origins. Keeping her past related matters to herself for now she gazed at the roses. Another language rose to her mind as she silently plotted what and how she was going to do after those two left. If anyone were to be reading her mind through the block it would be a garbled language.

Looking at Koru and the others here, "How about yourself Lilly?"

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
How many vampire witches have I met in my time? Very, very few. This is altogether fascinating. I do a mental sigh, why am I letting myself get more and more intrigued by these people that represent so much potential danger to myself and Lucius? Perhaps it is the magnitude of the lady's power? THe language in her mind now comes across in some garbled tone, of which I do not understand. Her ability to shroud herself in such mystery is truly profound, "I do not know." I respond quietly. After all, I truly, do not know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff