Welcome to Gaia! ::

Koru titled his head in interest.

"Well, it appears we've been made out," he said. "Do we walk the regular way, or do we go down from the balcony here?"

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded his head and darted his head towards the window where the two people were standing there. He noticed the folded up wings from behind the woman's back. In the pit of his stomach it clenched tightly, he knew deep down inside not to trust her. Even if she smelled different than other vampires, which almost for a second was familiar in some way. He shook off the feeling and looked at her, "Looks like trouble.."

Nayru grinned at Koru and leaned against the Balcony, "Jumping would be the best bet, it would be a good test for you!" As she said after jumping from the Balcony in a standing position. Changing the way she landed quickly before touching the soft earth, it looked like the earth absorbed the damage without the after-effect. Anyone who was touching the ground would of felt the impact without seeing the damage.

Interesting Seeker

After what seemed like hours to seth-but was no more than a few minutes- he stood. He walked over to where he had dropped his backpack and rummaged through it to try and find some of his remaining food. He was glad he had packed a lot of food, he had been loat in the woods for at least a week so he was low on food. He also pulled out a small knife that looked more like a large double sided dagger. He started eating, only a small amount, just to curb his appetite. He sighed and picked up his pack then-not without fear- started off further into the mansion. His eye never coming more than two feet from the ground. He soon got to a staircase, he started up it. His feet falling on every other step, his steps loud and causing an echo to expand around him. His dagger now attached to his belt, his right hand grasping the hilt. He soon reachex to top of the stairs and looked up tp try and see a room he could hide in. He looked down either hallway, seeing many doors. He decided to try the first door on his right, finding it unlocked and empty he breathed a sigh of relief. He silently set his bag on the floor, not trusting the old looking bed to stay silent. He leaned against the wall, sliding down it and gasping in pain as a nail jutting out from the wall cut a long jagged wound down his right arm, blood immediately pouring out of the wound.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Awe, was hoping you'd come and join us outside. :O You could freak out! ))
Koru looked over the balcony and shrugged.

"Well, here goes..."

He carried himself over the barrier of the balcony, falling down to the courtyard, landing on one foot while the other fell to one knee, steadying himself for a short moment before standing up, shaking the impact off.

"Mm, that could've gone worse..."

He stood next to Nayru, seeing exactly what was going on down in the courtyard.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Nayru looked at Koru and smiled towards him, "Good to see you've gotten the hang of it." Then she looked to the werewolf and the woman, for now she blocked off her own thoughts and Koru's. Making use of the air around to fog up the area. Just for precaution on her part.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
She's taking away the sunlight, my sunlight. What's more is that her power allows her to protect herself and her companion. She is an adversary of a magnitude that I have as of yet met before today, I think. As I listen I gain a sense of horror. This woman, was here when I was here. I do not remember much, as much has been blocked from my memory, but I do know this person, or at least I did. My energy has changed so much since then that I am doubtless unrecognizable if at all. As she shields her companion, so do I. We can not penetrate each others walls, that much I know. I suppose good old, word of mouth shall have to do. "Hello, I am Lily, and this is my companion, Lucius. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Interesting Seeker

The moment seth felt the pain of the cut he cursed loudly, loud enough for the people in the courtyard to hear him. He listened to the echo of his voice and shook his head, thinking it nice to try and survive everything. He reached to his pack and pulled out a towel. He wrapped it tightly around the wound but the blood soon soaked the towel,luckily his blood had started to coagilate. He breathed a sigh of relief and looked to the door. Hoping to god that no one came through it. He pulled the dagger out of its sheathe but couldnt keep it to dangerous looking beccause of the amount of blood he had lost. He soon began to feel light headed but ignored it, still focusing on the ddoor.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius did not like the woman who now blocked off the sunlight. To him he was on edge careful of her moves and crossed his arms waiting for a reply from the two.

Nayru looked at Koru for a moment and replied in a clear tone. "Pleasure to meet you, I am Nayru Rovias." Looking at her she recognized her slightly at least her name. The two rarely met inside the manor.

A soft humming sound came from deep in the manor. A woman who looked to be 23 wandered up to the person hidden in the hallway. Healing the man after the fainted also providing the blood type. She vanished from sight and from the manor.

(( Bb codes messing up ))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
hell_kara
Lucius did not like the woman who now blocked off the sunlight. To him he was on edge careful of her moves and crossed his arms waiting for a reply from the two.

Nayru looked at Koru for a moment and replied in a clear tone. "Pleasure to meet you, I am Nayru Rovias." Looking at her she recognized her slightly at least her name. The two rarely met inside the manor.

A soft humming sound came from deep in the manor. A woman who looked to be 23 wandered up to the person hidden in the hallway. Healing the man after the fainted also providing the blood type. She vanished from sight and from the manor.

(( Bb codes messing up ))

(Dang, are you playing 3 people now! Sheesh! That's nuts!)

Nayru Rovias, the scientist. I have a clearer picture now, despite the obvious block. Lucius does not trust you, I shall have to take his instinct on this. "I didn't expect so many people to be here. I thought they had mostly moved on." I say amused. She saw me, for what I am, and that leaves me frightened. But I trust in Lucius, I know he will protect me, and I him.
((I generally play 3-4 people in certain RPs, heh.))

Koru spoke after both had traded words.

"My name's Koru. I'm the...well...that's a long story. Just think of me as the resident research scientist here. By choice, of course."

He raised an eyebrow, looking over to the normal entrance back to the mansion, hearing the commotion. The smell of blood was faint but in the air. He shook his head momentarily as it hit his nostrils. He still needed to build control over the thirst that lurked in his subconscious. It was something he would need to look into further. He had no need for blood though his body could process it, but there was still that craving that stayed in the dark. Much like the subconscious desires of a human, or any creature for that matter.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
His scents are....mixed. I think him to be a hybrid of sorts, well, from what I can tell through the block. A scientist, that is a very terrifying thought, and my body cringes at it. Let's just say I've been the study of many an unsavory character. I shan't think to endure that torture again. "My, how interesting, what is is you study?"

Interesting Seeker

Just before Seth fainted from bloodloss, his last thought was;'well. At least i didnt become a slave to a vampire.' Little did he know that luckily-unluckily in his eyes- someone healed and replaced his bled blood. He woke up about thirty minutes later, thinking he was dead. Before he opened his eyes. He opened his eyes and groaned, the towel was gone and so was the cut that formorly occupied his arm. "how am i still alive?" He asked himself as he flexed his arm before studying it closely, surprised that there was no scar. He stood up and decided to explore. He removed his rain jacket and blood stained t-shirt. He put on a clean on as well as a light hoodie. He picked up his dagger and replaced it into it's sheath. He walked to the door, wincing when he stepped on a squeaky floorboard. He shook it off and opened the door. His head appeared from the room and looked both directions. He picked the direction that he had came from and quickly went down the stairs. He looked around again and decided he would go lefg. He soon got to a courtyard. He noticed that there were people in the courtyard and barely stopped himself from walking into it. He hid-hoping that they wouldnt notice him- by the entryway and stared at their feet, weary of the tales he had heard

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( Haha, it's always so much fun to RP as other characters, fighting with each other. >.O ))

Lucius held his ground and heard the word scientist it put him further on edge. He remained calm for the most part on the outside, in the inside he was filled with turmoil. The scientists that stood next to them didn't make any moves or any other actions than what he saw now.

Nayru smiled to Koru and pondered for a moment to the both of them. The scent of blood laced the air around them and made her fangs protrude more out of her mouth. Her scent at least for a while should smell like rich earth since she still hadn't changed out of what she wore from exiting the coffin. "I was sleeping upstairs, most had however.."

A quick flash and a blood pouch appeared inside of her hand, taking a small straw and stabbing it. Taking a small drink from it, at least from her skin color it was far too light and appeared ragged. The blood she drank from the pouch restored the skin color and texture, making it firm up again into a healthier appearance. "Hope you don't mind me drinking openly."

Lucius watched and seen what had happened before his eyes the blood pouch appearing in her hand. It reminded him of something but he kept pushing the memory deep into his mind. He was surprised that a vampire was drinking out of a pouch, normally younger vampires preferred the fresh kind.

Interesting Seeker

(Fresh kind... ohh god. Lol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas