Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC:Sorry to interrupt ,and Hello everyone just a quick question is the rp open for new people? If so i would like to join in

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
lil diabloman
OOC:Sorry to interrupt ,and Hello everyone just a quick question is the rp open for new people? If so i would like to join in

Yes it is! It's unfortunately dwindled quite a bit, but we're trying to kickstart again! All are welcome!
Drasheon
lil diabloman

Yes it is! It's unfortunately dwindled quite a bit, but we're trying to kickstart again! All are welcome!

oh ok ill post it up my profile here then

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
(Nice tie in!)

I feel the light moving through me, singing, dancing within and with my soul. For once I feel home. This peace, this serenity, it is the only thing that has kept me strong. I collect myself once more, bringing all my energy back together, feeling refreshed and renewed. The air shimmers a bit, and then slowly reverts to the dreary courtyard, a stark contrast to what it was just moment's before. I look over at Lucius, "I guess you could say, you caught a glimpse into my soul, but you should be warned, that it is moments like these where I am weakest. I am most vulnerable when I open myself up to drink in the sunlight, and too often have I been caught unawares and horribly....sorry. Nevermind." I stand slowly, for fear of floating away. I feel light again, so many burdens cleansed away, yet they are burdens I shall never forget. "Thank you Lucius, for coming with me. You made me feel safe." I smile radiantly, still affected by the suns energy.
Name:Xero Kurosami
Appearance:User Image
Reason for coming into the coven: it was a cheap place to live and its near some good spots so ill be able to find a job soon (hopefully)
"well I think im close to it" while looking down at a small map on his phone "now where do i go?" as he looks up and around
Koru listened to Nayru's words, smiling at her agreement to a sense of peace. It was one of things that drew him to her in the first place.

Her distraction to the courtyard caught his attention. He followed and looked out the window down at the courtyard. "Hm?" He peered inquisitively to see what it was she was looking at.
Xero

User Image

"God where am i" as he walks farther forward he then sees a tree and walks and sits under it "i'll take a break here for now" as he sat he pulled a silver thermos and begins to drink from it.

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( smile Now the fun part is coming up. Lawl Job. =P ))

Lucius looked at her for a moment even though she was a vampire. It was strange for him especally for her personality. He was reminded instantly of people would kill for 'anything'. It darkened his thoughts for a moment, "It's different.. " He spoke as the image had filled his mind.

"You'll never come to harm.." He seemed lost in his thoughts, speaking in a tone soft enough it almost seemed inaudiable.

~

Nayru gazed at that form for a second speaking in a soft tone, "Two people, one is a werewolf.. The other is different." The one thing vampires had better than a werewolves human form was hearing blood pump from miles away. The heart that beated in the young mans heart was a werewolf, due to the strong heart. It was different than a humans heart with the lack of smell due to distance. "We should head down towards them, the woman there may be of some help."

She smiled to Koru and looked towards him seeing his confusion. "Something down there happened, and we should go find out what is going on down there."

(( Doing this on a palm / pixi pre. surprised ))
"well i heard about this place but ,then the rumors and stories followed along with it" he sips from the metallic thermos "well i wont believe till its true" he then closes the thermos and picks his body up from the tree his stomach growls and he makes a sad face "I'm hungry" and begins to walk forward. he stops as he arrives at a huge castle "is this the place?" as looks at the castle.

((yea im pretty much amazed i wish i could do the same but my phone is crappy))

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"No one, has ever been so kind to me, or at least, not in a very, very long time. I used to be a healer, using music as a conduit I would people spiritually. It's a very complicated process, and takes on many forms. If I focus enough I can also heal physical wounds, but my true ability lies in being able to take the pain of others onto myself. Physical or emotional." But your pain runs so deep, that I couldn't shoulder it alone. "Lucius, would you belong to me? Vampires can take pets, but my ability is more of a binding. A tying of fates, if you will. Even though I say belong, I could never truly consider you as a pet, not in my darkest of dreams."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
(( I know how you feel, I would do it more often if it didn't zoom in the text. >_> ))

Lucius snapped back to reality and then thought about this for a couple of minutes. The word pet bothered him on different levels, but after seeing her form.. He didn't know what to believe in at this point, "The same would apply to you." He listened to her words and regarded them carefully and then thought about it some more.

"Alright, but one wish for your sake." He said in a monotone sound, and then thought about what he was about to say, "Don't try to shoulder my burdens." Lucius was clear about this, while he enjoyed being alone as the wolf always does. It would more or less hurt his pride if she knew more. "I will be 'yours' if you agree."

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
"As you wish, I will attempt to not bear your burdens without your permission, but should your burdens overtake you, then I will have no choice but to attempt to shoulder them." It saddens me that I will have to settle for this, for it is in my nature to heal, but i understand where he is coming from. I take Lucius's left hand an place it on my heart, and his right I place caressed around the back of my neck, and position myself in the same manner with him. "Don't worry, I will bind us now." I lean in and kiss him on the lips, allowing my energy to pass into his body, and his into mine. The world lights up and we can hear the sound of some ancient music and song, with words that I am too accustomed to hearing and yet never fully understanding. We feel an impenetrable chain bind our souls to each other. Even miles apart, should we choose to look, we will always find one another. I pull away from him, and watch as his left eyes glows gold a moment, and then returns to its natural color. "You are now my guardian, and when I could never be more honored to have."

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Lucius nodded his head agreeing to her terms and looked puzzled as she put his hand where her heart was. He was fed with a strange emotion and energy that poured through him in the kiss. It felt like electricity filled through him, giving his nerves feeling. A faint blush rose to his cheeks, after the kiss and felt the chain that strongly tied to his heart and soul, "It would bring me honor to protect you."

It didn't feel forced coming out of his mouth even if werewolves were used to protect vampires as their pets. However though it didn't feel strange for him to be her pet, but as a wolf they are always loyal.

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I smile, because for once I am happy, for I am no longer alone. "Thank you, for choosing to be by my side." As I allow myself to refocus on my surroundings, I realize we are not alone. I take a quick step back and look at the upper window. This vampire, is incredibly old, perhaps even older than myself, and somehow very different. Her wings being part of that hint. "Who are you?" I whisper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff